PDA

View Full Version : What ailment will get me drugs?

tony78
02-27-2008, 08:41 PM
OK, i've been reading different threads, and hearing "oh, i just left the ER with 60 dilaudid" etc etc. So, I've hit a couple spots to try and score some good drugs, and all i end up with is hydro, or codeine. I'm at a point where I'm about to not have any insurance for a little while, and I want to try one more time. (Sorry if this post pisses anyone off, but hey, I'm a junkie and I'm just trying to maintain.)

So, my question to anyone who might have some advice is: What should i tell the doc? Will fake kidney pain/stones work well if i drip some blood in my urine sample? Should i just go for bad neck/shoulder pain? My original horrible toothache story obviously isn't working. What are some good "unprovable" ailments that will get me some legit opies? Thanks in advance to any advice.

Black_Pony
02-27-2008, 09:32 PM
There are some flat out excellent threads out there that pretty much cover ALL the bases. I think a search will answer all your questions.

Raz
02-27-2008, 11:10 PM
I was gonna say "A car wreck" but that would just show how stupid i really am.....Talk to a few of the pain guys, i'm sure they will give you a few pointers...

Thanat0s
02-27-2008, 11:14 PM
this looks like a post from a set-up 'dateline' expose on internet drug sites...
sheesh this place really isnt the same as it was 6 months ago...
pity.

i happen to have a broken tooth, hurts like a mofo and the 1/4 or 1/2gm of tar a day i do isnt cutting the pain... pray for faked ailments, eh?

Levity
02-28-2008, 06:48 AM
OK, i've been reading different threads, and hearing "oh, i just left the ER with 60 dilaudid" etc etc. So, I've hit a couple spots to try and score some good drugs, and all i end up with is hydro, or codeine. I'm at a point where I'm about to not have any insurance for a little while, and I want to try one more time. (Sorry if this post pisses anyone off, but hey, I'm a junkie and I'm just trying to maintain.)

So, my question to anyone who might have some advice is: What should i tell the doc? Will fake kidney pain/stones work well if i drip some blood in my urine sample? Should i just go for bad neck/shoulder pain? My original horrible toothache story obviously isn't working. What are some good "unprovable" ailments that will get me some legit opies? Thanks in advance to any advice.

Throw yourself down some stairs.
It''l get you some good dope.

upstate_007
02-28-2008, 07:39 AM
Shooting yourself in the knee seems to work pretty well too.

reddragon3668
02-28-2008, 08:23 AM
I have an aversion to people faking ailments to get meds when there are so many real people out there suffering who can't get shit to help them just live their life without immense suffering. There are so many outlets to get drugs for recreational use. Hell, give pods a try. They are allot cheaper than an ER visit.

With that said, theres no reason for me to judge. We're all here for our love of opiates, regardless of why we take them. And, desperation will lead you to do things you not normal do.

BP's advice is good. This has been covered many times, and some of the post are really informative. Just search "emergency" or "visit" and I am sure you will find all the info you need.

The kidney stone is a good idea. But, someone not to long ago advised against doing this at an ER. Once at the ER, if they find blood, they will want to do an Ultra Sound or some other test to confirm the severity of the problem. Of course, they won't find anything and you'll be sent home, maybe, with an antibiotic and told to take ibuprofen as needed. Rather than wasting your time doing that, it was suggested that you go to your PCP. Your chances of getting out of there with something worthwhile is allot better.

Also, whatever you used in the past to get hydro or codeine is worth a try again. Leaving an ER these days with 60 dillys is very very uncommon, and not likely to happen often. Maybe, if you had a very painful and verifiable condition, you might get it, but even that is doubtful.

Personally, I'd try pods... as I said, allot cheaper, and its a sure thing. Good luck and be safe.

edhorfin
02-28-2008, 11:09 AM

Just buy some pods. Blood in the urine will get you a C/T scan, which will cost your insurance co. a bunch of $, probably come up negative, and you'll leave without shit.

Lower back pain can work, if you give a history of it being muscular and going away after a few days in the past, but probably won't get you dilaudid. Really hard to fake a condition painful enpugh to warrant dilaudid. From a cost/hassle/risk to benefit ratio, pods are probably the best bet.

If you have an old injury which could possibly have recurred, it might be nice. Any car accidents requiring treatment in your past, or anything like that. Lat summer, I fell and broke some bones in my face, which required percocet. A couple of months later, I bumped myself and went to the er (same er) with pain. Got a few percs. Make sure you go on a weekend, where a non-er doc would be unavailable.

OxyContinuously
02-28-2008, 11:25 AM
tony78

i feel ya on the difficulty on sometimes getting hooked up via ER....although, i must say there are a couple peeps here who do it relatively frequently and frankly i was really surprised, cause one dude always comes out with percs, and a nice amount too...

i personally have a tolerance that is a bit too high to really benefit from an ER visit, although i would def. give it a shot if i was desperate.

if ur tolerance is low to medium ie. you can still get off w/ say 40mg oxycodone or comparable, then that would be a good bet...

some of it has to do with the doctor specifically; some are liberal and some are hardasses. the other has to do with your "believability."

if you go in and say something like a toothache or whatever, they may give you a shot of butacaine in ur jaw. big whoop not only are you not satisfied, but now you're drooling for the next four hours...

my best advice would be to fake something that is not easily verified. for example back pain and stuff like that is tough to ascertain by the docs, so this may be a better a better ticket than kidney stones, for example...

also, talk to a lot of chronic pain patients, online if you can. these guys and gals are most likely more experienced in the sense that they unfortunately have to live with pain, so they know what to say to doctors, and what symptoms to describe to have a better chance at getting good shit.

there are also CP'ers who are con artists first and pain patients second. they have pain that could be mitigated with advil, but they scam opana or some thing; it's all how you talk to people, and how convincing you are...medical records don't hurt either.

or, if worse comes to worse, if u are lucky enough to know a chronic pain sufferer, u could buy their shit, cause some of them ask for the world on purpose, as far as meds, this way they can sell a shitload per month and make good paper...ask around, and you'll be surprised how many of these "patients" are really con artists, but that's a good thing, b/c it is often through such people that hard-to-find shit like Fentanyl patches, dilaudids, and shit like opana is found...otherwise, one wouldn't find that on the street at all...same goes for oxycontin; al ot of the oc on the street is pretty much diverted pharmaceutical prescriptions from "patients."

Levity
02-28-2008, 11:40 AM
tony78
there are also CP'ers who are con artists first and pain patients second. they have pain that could be

You rang?

Okay, you want to scam the ER?
Do this:

Kidney Stones... The pain will come in waves and last until you pass the stone. Usually, you will not be able to pass urine. If you can void, it will have blood in it and will come out in a trickle rather than a steady stream. Start drinking water and don't piss. Go to the ER late at night, complaining about pain, maybe a little fever. Say the pain affects your lower right or left side and comes in waves. Be prepared to fake some high blood pressure. You may have to get a CT. If you're lucky you'll get a shot of Dilaudid.

But seriously, just buy some fucking pods or street drugs and let the real patients use the ER. If I see one more "kidney stone" patient bumped ahead of me, I'm kicking him in the fucking kidney.

devilsdrug
02-28-2008, 11:52 AM
suicide------

pharmboy
02-28-2008, 12:28 PM
If your going to do the fake ailment thing you might as well

do one that has a chance of getting you hooked up continually

for the future. So think of unverifiyable ones like Lupis, RSD,

Some kind of nerve damage, Degenerating disks ( everybodys

disks degenerate to some point it's just a matter of if they

are pressing on a nerve when they do.) That kind of stuff will

set you up long term. Pod's work too by the way but they tast

awful!

SpecialGuy69
02-28-2008, 12:28 PM
there used to be a member here named ExitWound who had excruciating balls pain. Nothing proveable, his sack just hurt really bad all the time. I think he got a diagnosis somewhere along the line, but he was getting really good scripts.

So maybe just show up at the ER claiming your beanbag hurts.

Levity
02-28-2008, 12:30 PM
there used to be a member here named ExitWound who had excruciating balls pain. Nothing proveable, his sack just hurt really bad all the time. I think he got a diagnosis somewhere along the line, but he was getting really good scripts.

So maybe just show up at the ER claiming your beanbag hurts.

Best.
Scam.
Ever.

"My balls hurt, can I have some morphine?"

OxyContinuously
02-28-2008, 12:32 PM
lupus

that's a good one, pharmboy....you're right, too; that's one of those diseases that doesn't have a fixed set of symptoms....leaves room to improvise

upstate_007
02-28-2008, 12:33 PM
^^word

It's almost guaranteed to make the docs uncomfortable enough to just want to get you the fuck out of there.

jab
02-28-2008, 01:11 PM
I don't know you, but by the location you give, I think you'd be better off driving to Chi and getting some good dope.. It will prolly cost less (in the long run, i.e doc/ER bills) and the dope will likely be stronger/better.. and you won't have to scam a doc!

jdub
02-28-2008, 01:21 PM
So say I have insurance and they know about my sub script- If I go to the Dr for these unverifiable ailments, will the Dr. automatically know about the subs? Or only if I tried to fill opi's w/ the same insurance and they end up calling the doc?

OxiContinKing
02-28-2008, 01:30 PM
Dunno, but for all the trouble you've gone through here, you probably coulda scored on the street already, for half the price of an ER visit, and twice as good meds, and twice as much.

:\

I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm just sayin maybe you should have put some of the effort that you did here on the streets...your more likley to get what you want/need out there than in an ER.

I-Nod
02-28-2008, 01:42 PM
suicide------

Ahahaha!!!!

:hanged:

born2lose
02-28-2008, 02:09 PM
lupus

that's a good one, pharmboy....you're right, too; that's one of those diseases that doesn't have a fixed set of symptoms....leaves room to improvise

lupus has symptoms...its pretty much widespread inflammation so all the itis' in each body system are there,,,i think the criteria for diagnosing is either a positive ANA and one other symptom (there are 11 symptoms i think) OR four symptoms