PDA

View Full Version : Benzedrex inhalers - OTC Speed

Papa Verine
02-27-2008, 08:27 AM
Thanks to one very resourceful Opiophile here I'd been informed that there's an OTC cold product that contains Cyclohexedrine. It's called the Benzedrex inhaler. What you do is crack the thing open and eat the cotton tampon-looking thing inside. I must warn you the other ingredients are Lavender oil and menthol so expect a taste quite a bit stronger then a Newport cigarette.

However, I was able to eat one with NO ill effects and the stimulant properties of this drug (Cyclohexedrine) are nearly identical to amphetamines. Last night I drank a 40oz. of Steel Reserve, I was ready for bed... but I walked to the local CVS and bought one of these inhalers and ate it. 45 minutes later I was WIRED.

For anyone out there who enjoys amphetamines, you can get this very good OTC amphetamine substitute at just about any drugstore.

My recommendation is that you get them while you can because I can't see these things staying OTC for very long. THEYYYYYRE GREAT!

Raz
02-27-2008, 09:11 AM
Bro you got some search/seek brain goin on.....How the fuck you found this out i dont know?

You yanks are something else...I swear b4 my day is done, i am goin on an opi mission to the states...O Hare airport is gonna be my first stop..

OxiContinKing
02-27-2008, 09:15 AM
Interesting.

By 'eat' do you mean litteraly swallowing, or chew on it for awhile?

Papa Verine
02-27-2008, 09:16 AM
Bro you got some search/seek brain goin on.....How the fuck you found this out i dont know?

With us druggies, word spreads like wildfire bro. If there's a way to abuse something, we'll figure it out and we'll tell all our drug addict friends... and pretty soon the authorities will schedule the shit so nobody can get it anymore. It happens time and time again... We have to stay one step ahead of them!

Papa Verine
02-27-2008, 09:18 AM
Interesting.

By 'eat' do you mean litteraly swallowing, or chew on it for awhile?

They're a little too big to just swallow. I cut it into 4 pieces and swallowed each piece down with a drink. I was a little worried the Lavender and menthol were going to upset my stomach but that didn't happen. I just woke the fuck up!!! Good stuff...

Raz
02-27-2008, 09:19 AM
With us druggies, word spreads like wildfire bro. If there's a way to abuse something, we'll figure it out and we'll tell all our drug addict friends... and pretty soon the authorities will schedule the shit so nobody can get it anymore. It happens time and time again... We have to stay one step ahead of them!
You got anymore otc stuff ? Its cool if you dont wanna put it out there...Up to you bro...Maybe we all could think of "stuff" thats helps from time to time....

OxiContinKing
02-27-2008, 09:20 AM
I need something to wake my sleepy ass up, lol.

Did my last 80 last night, and knowing that I was going to cop around lunch time prevented me from getting 1 wink of sleep last night...I need some energy...

Walgreens here I come...

brb...

Thanks PV.

Papa Verine
02-27-2008, 09:28 AM
You got anymore otc stuff ? Its cool if you dont wanna put it out there...Up to you bro...Maybe we all could think of "stuff" thats helps from time to time....

This is about the only one I can think of at the moment. Maybe somebody else here can add to the list.

There's a Vick's inhaler that contains levmetamfetamine but the stuff has proven to be a big disappointment. Not active as a stimulant...

Raz
02-27-2008, 09:32 AM
I know theres guy here who probably know whats what re the otc stuff.AO springs to mind as he's usually up with whats goin on....

But its a good point you made pappy,got me thinkin....

Ludakris
02-27-2008, 10:23 AM
This is about the only one I can think of at the moment. Maybe somebody else here can add to the list.

There's a Vick's inhaler that contains levmetamfetamine but the stuff has proven to be a big disappointment. Not active as a stimulant...

Yes, unfortunately you have to react/cook the Vics inhalers, but if you do it right (and have the patience for it) the end result is pretty nice. You need quite a few inhalers though.

The Benzedrex is a nice find, and it's been around FOREVER, I don't foresee them taking it off the shelves anytime soon, it used to contain a direct analogue of Methamphetamine way back in the day but replaced the key ingredient years ago.

Personally I'm not a big fan of eating cotton (I know someone who years ago parachuted something using a Hanes T-Shirt and it cause him some pretty bad GI problems, eating cotton). But if you soak the cotton in lemon juice and then mix it with Cola it works out pretty well. (Still have the Lavender oil and Menthol though, and the burps afterwards are just nasty.)

I here that Noortroptics (sp) are a pretty good OTC high for bedtime, I know Papa has experience here (Phenibut).

OxiContinKing
02-27-2008, 10:30 AM
Its been about 45 mintues since I swallowed the 'tampon' (lol), still no sign of effects...

Papa Verine
02-27-2008, 10:34 AM
Its been about 45 mintues since I swallowed the 'tampon' (lol), still no sign of effects...

You should be feeling it. Maybe your system is too flooded with Oxycodone...

OxiContinKing
02-27-2008, 10:57 AM
My heart rate has increased slightly, but no speedy buzz or anything.

(sigh)

Indy
02-27-2008, 11:44 AM
Um...not to be a dick or anything but this has been known for quite some time. The benzedrex inhalers are generally considered to be better, but the vick's do NOT have to be reacted or anything, and IS active as a stimulant. It just isn't really very euphoric. It's crazy, but i wouldn't worry about them getting pulled. They've been around for a LOOOOONG time.

Seriously, i thought just about everyone on opiophile knew about this? No offense papa verine, i just haven't really been active here for a while.

Thebane
02-27-2008, 12:01 PM
Papa, I had good results tearing up the cotton and letting it sit in water/lemon juice or soda and straining that and just drinking the liquid. I wasn't sure how my digestive system would handle the whole cotton.

Also, one doesn't bother my stomach, but when I tried two I spent the night puking into a toilet, from the lavender oil and menthol I assume. So be careful if you increase the dosage.

Ludakris
02-27-2008, 12:06 PM
Um...not to be a dick or anything but this has been known for quite some time. The benzedrex inhalers are generally considered to be better, but the vick's do NOT have to be reacted or anything, and IS active as a stimulant. It just isn't really very euphoric. It's crazy, but i wouldn't worry about them getting pulled. They've been around for a LOOOOONG time.

Seriously, i thought just about everyone on opiophile knew about this? No offense papa verine, i just haven't really been active here for a while.

I suppose your right, perhaps no so much reacting as extracting. It's been a long time since I've played with them, but thinking about it, we never did anything to change the L-meth to D-meth...it's speedy, but not euphoric.

Benzedrex is most definitely euphoric though, I just hate the fucking crash after taking stimulants!

Papa, I had good results tearing up the cotton and letting it sit in water/lemon juice or soda and straining that and just drinking the liquid. I wasn't sure how my digestive system would handle the whole cotton.

Also, one doesn't bother my stomach, but when I tried two I spent the night puking into a toilet, from the lavender oil and menthol I assume. So be careful if you increase the dosage.

Of course, if you're a closet chemist you could extract the lavender and menthol, but I do believe it to be a semi-complex process, using Nafta Gas (or lighter fluid) and something else (can't think of it)

I do believe AO knows how to do this...I could be mistaken though

405FREEWAY
02-27-2008, 12:25 PM
Yeah, these have been around for a while..and people have been using, i mean misusing them for years. An old buddy of mine, would make a fucking tea out of it, the drink and swallow the whole thing, he loved em..... I personally have never tried them, but know many people who have, even saw an article about people abusing these in a paper once.

Dont these benzedrex inhalers contain Propylhexedrine, isnt that the only active ingredient? I think someone ( papaverine) said it was something else, Cyclohexedrine. Yeah, i checked the packaging, it says Propylhexedrine ,who knows maybe they are one and the same.

Thebane
02-27-2008, 12:40 PM
Of course, if you're a closet chemist you could extract the lavender and menthol, but I do believe it to be a semi-complex process, using Nafta Gas (or lighter fluid) and something else (can't think of it)

I do believe AO knows how to do this...I could be mistaken though

Here's Robo's explanation from a thread I posted about Benzedrex, for anyone interested in the extraction.

Soak the shit in lighter fluid for like twenty minutes while squishing the cotton with a spoon here and there. Then add some vinegar (ie, weak acid). We're talking like an ounce of lighter fluid and maybe an ounce of vinegar (about 5% acetic acid). Then shake it up, after removing the cottons. Pour off the lighter fluid as best you can (look up the zip lock extraction method on erowid or some shit) or just take a syringe (a big one) and carefully remove the bottom layer (the one you want) and place it in a new glass. Then, just to ensure removing all the oily crap, swirl it and pour into another glass. The remaining oilies will stick to the side of the old glass. Then either let it evaporate, heat for a little while to remove entrained hexanes/pet ether (this is the lighter fluid) or heat for a little then add some baking soda, but just enough so that it doesn't fizz vigorously, as in don't go basic. As long as you don't smell dead fish you didn't go too basic. This is pretty basic stuff and shouldn't be a problem, far better than eating cotton and those neausea-inducing oils.

OxiContinKing
02-27-2008, 12:41 PM
Yeah, thats what the active ingredient on the package of benzedrex that I bought, not the Cyclohexedrine that PV said. One in the same, maybe, but I dunno.

Mabye that explains what I felt nothing except an increased heartrate for about 30 mintues.

george123
02-27-2008, 01:30 PM
Hey, I just swallowed a Benzedrex, but on mine the active ingridient is Propylhexedrine instead of Cyclohexedrine. Will this work?

Thebane
02-27-2008, 01:42 PM
Hey, I just swallowed a Benzedrex, but on mine the active ingridient is Propylhexedrine instead of Cyclohexedrine. Will this work?

I'm pretty sure Propylhexedrine is the correct ingredient, I think Papa just mistyped in his first post. Everyone else's seems to say Propyl...

george123
02-27-2008, 01:43 PM
I'm pretty sure Propylhexedrine is the correct ingredient, I think Papa just mistyped in his first post. Everyone else's seems to say Propyl...

Thanx!

resorcinol
02-28-2008, 08:41 PM
It's propylhexedrine, that's what PV meant. Although cyclohexedrine would make sense as a name too.

It could also be called methamcetamine if we apply amphetamine naming convention.

Yeah, thats what the active ingredient on the package of benzedrex that I bought, not the Cyclohexedrine that PV said. One in the same, maybe, but I dunno.

Mabye that explains what I felt nothing except an increased heartrate for about 30 mintues.

I have a theory that people that don't really feel anything from this drug have digestive systems that don't absorb the drug quickly or completely enough from the cotton to achieve good psychoactive effects. These people would need an extracted propyhexedrine HCl salt.

If this stuff is being absorbed, I just don't see how somebody couldn't feel it! It's a potent upper.

The_Tortured_Soul
04-25-2008, 03:26 PM
Benzedrex inhaler. Is this anything like bennys? I have heard of the ingredient benzedrine and people essentially doing the some thing popping these cottons aka bennies. THat was an old drug and is no longer sold, at least not OTC anymore. I was just wondering if the active ingredient was actually similar to the benzedrine high. Is it just energizing, or does it produce euphoria?

Thebane
04-25-2008, 04:13 PM
Benzedrex inhaler. Is this anything like bennys? I have heard of the ingredient benzedrine and people essentially doing the some thing popping these cottons aka bennies. THat was an old drug and is no longer sold, at least not OTC anymore. I was just wondering if the active ingredient was actually similar to the benzedrine high. Is it just energizing, or does it produce euphoria?

Well wiki says benzedrine inhalers had amphetamine in them, but were scheduled in 1959, so that's probably what old songs/books are referring to. I got euphoria the first time I used it, I also used two cottons whereas now I use one. And I was really high on opiates or I doubt I would have. Actually, I don't know if euphoria is the right word, it was a really pleasurable tingling sensation going through my body in waves. I've gotten sort of a weaker version since but its not all that pleasurable, probably because I've never used them while high on opiates since. I mostly use it to stay awake rather than sleep 14 hours a day like I usually do when using opiates daily.

The_Tortured_Soul
04-26-2008, 03:47 AM
Wow this was way better than I thought it would be, the proplhexedrine is. I like to type like I speak as opposed to using proper grammar all the time and besides that is not my best subject and people should not be so critical of others just because it feeds their monster called ego. I'm also not the greatest speller, but I have average book smarts, I read well and can effectively hold a interesting conversation with others. I like to consider myself quite logical, and they is my favorite form of intelligence. Intelligence is such a loose term, being that there are multiple forms of intelligence. I just prefer llogic or at least what I deem to be logical. I was not preaching or talking to anybody in particular with that little speech there that went on a bit too long and was off topic. Hell, I have not even read all the post on this topic. I guess I could relate this post though to the subject at hand, which is the Benzedrex nasal inhaler due to the fact that I am still under the effects from this substance. My writing is a perfevt example of the confidence, racing mind, and talkativness that I get from this substance. I just read about it hear earlier, yesterday afternoon and it peeked my interest. I love opiates, but I have a passion to know about all drugs and this was new to me. I looked it up on google and stopped by Wikipedia, then I read some experiences on EROWID and debated with myself as to whether or not to give it a shot. I can be cheep sometimes if I am not sure that spending my money will be worthwhile, considering I have not started work yet and am on my last $20 currently as I type this, but I am really glad I did buy that inhaler tonight. It cost me $6.18 for one inhaler at CVS, but to me that is usually considered a steep price for one little OTC medicinal good like that. I took it at 9:45 pm and it is now 4:04 am and I still feel pretty good. After about an hour of ingesting this is when I started to think that this thing actually might be pretty cool, then after 2 hours I believe I was either at my peek or at least pretty close to it. In the end I decide that it is worth the $6.18 after tax. I listened to The Pixies for a little bit then I make a phone call at 11pm and talked to somebody for 45 minutes. At this point I decide that I am actually starting to get a pretty speeded out high, just a little concerned though at how long it will last, because when I pay money for drugs I am that guy who really likes his drug experiences to last at least 3 hours, unless it is Ketamine or Cocaine, then obviously they can still be pretty cool, even with only a 15-60 minute high.I am talking really fast and jumping from a few subjects and back to subjects to express things that keep running through my head. I have had trouble from that point on til now to talk unless I get all serious and really make myself slow down and speak slowly. I stuttered a few times tonight from this intense talking. I really enjoy smoking cigarettes as well and I notice the pretty bad dry mouth. I ended the conversation at close to 11:30pm to call somebody else I messaged that I would call, but I decided I wanted to really savor the high and listen to a little more music just for a little while before I make my other phone call. I filled up a bottle of water from my Culligan machine and put in Belle and Sebastian's Tigermilk CD and listen to the first few songs including Electronic Renasainse or howerver the fuck you spell that word. I decide I don't have too much time before I call, cause I do not want to wake anyone up when I call by calling too late, so I finish that mentioned song and put in Another Pixies CD called Doolittle and listen to a few songs including Wave or Mutilation. I was even dancing and lipsincing in my driveway, which was amazing cause I have not been able to get that excited to my music much these days, even though I used to get that way all the time, even sober a year or so ago. After Wave of Mutilation is playing with it's last 20 seconds or so, I feel the cell viberating and I pull it out thinking that it is from the person that I was going to call, but better yet it was my best friend Mitch. I remember that he was supposed to call me around 11ish or so tonight and it is now a little after 11:45pm. I actually talked to him for 2 and a half hours which was oddd because he does not talk that long to anybody on the phone, not even me except very rarely and not even that long. It was a very fufilling conversation and we kept smoking cigarettes and talking on the cell phone. We discussed a few different topics and I got alot out of this conversation. I decided to be more optimistic and try to control my ego and perhaps one day become enlightened. My friend is a bhuddist and we were talking about that, related topics, drugs and life in general. He said that I already am enlightend, my ego is just preventing me from seeing the truth, so I just don't know it yet. I then called another friend and talked for awhile then the phone call disconnected and I did not notice it. I thought they were just listening intently, so I was actually talking to myself for 15 minutes easily. I came inside and got online, never got to call that person, but at least it was not serious, just that the person was bored and I made a slip up with my time management skills. It's just a case of too much to do, but too little time to do everything. I still feel pretty damn good but not much actual euphoria. I have probably been leveling out for the past 30 minutes or so. I am going to check a few more things on the internet then I will listen to more music until I come done and hopefully am tired so I can go to sleep. I will do some more research on this drug and I'm pretty sure that I am likely to do it again. All and all I am a satisfied customer and I compare it to adderall. I really liked the pleasant energy as opposed to the harsh energy of energy drinks and ephedrine, plus this was a pretty intense amount of energy. I also loved the fact that this is an over the counter medicication that actually causes a sence of euphoria. Music sounded awesome, I was really talkative, confident and in a genuinely good mood. I also was thinking alot and had new and interesting ideas and liked my perspective on life and new-found optimism. I would recommend peopel do further research on this substance and most likely decide to try it at least once as long as they feel comfortable about it trying it. As far as I know 1 of these is pretty safe in moderation, but not sure about all the health details at the moment. That's it for my experience report about this drug.

Boudica
04-26-2008, 04:33 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^TWEEKER ALERT!

When I was a child-bride, about 20 yrs ago, me husband and one of his doper friends would spend entire weekends, extracting these inhalers, then scraping up the dried up stuff off the bottom of a Pyrex lasagna pan. It stank up the whole neighborhood, and made them pretty icky to be around. Tried it one time, and that was enough. But then, I'm not a speed-person. For those who are, they've been doin' these for many years here. Wish they had some OTC opiates in cough syrup, like in the good ol' days.

teeko
04-26-2008, 09:50 AM
quote " Wish they had some OTC opiates in cough syrup, like in the good ol' days."

I hear that Boudica!

After reading over this thread, i was buying some chocolate last night and saw they had the inhalers in the impulse buy section at the checkout stand. Not a big fan of being stimulated, but one of these days im sure i will be needing a boost. Think id still rather just take an atrophex or 2 if i needed though.

The_Tortured_Soul
04-28-2008, 05:41 PM
Heroin cough syrup! Yes, that would be the shit.

i8op8s
04-28-2008, 09:09 PM
I have a theory that people that don't really feel anything from this drug have digestive systems that don't absorb the drug quickly or completely enough from the cotton to achieve good psychoactive effects. These people would need an extracted propyhexedrine HCl salt.

If this stuff is being absorbed, I just don't see how somebody couldn't feel it! It's a potent upper.

I have to agree with your theory..the first few times i tried this..i ate the cotten...even fluffed it up some so it wasnt so dense..and i didnt feel much at all besides a slight energy....

But The last time i tried the Bdrex..i tried the lemon juice method...let it soak...sqwished it around the strained the cotten and drank the lemon juice...and damn..that shit hit me off well...got me sick as shit though later that night....So yes,... i think the cotten stops it from being absorbed well....

Sendonis
05-07-2008, 12:50 AM
Hey all, just found this thread today while I was looking for an OTC stimulant. Only stimulant I have done before is coke, haven't found any amphetamine or anything. I stopped doing coke about a month ago as I just felt like the comedown wasn't worth it (I get it bad). Anyways so I went to wallgreens today and bought 1 of these, I opened it up and just put the whole cotton in my mouth and swallowed it, chasing with an energy drink.

One reason I wanted to try this is because I heard most other uppers don't have a real shitty comedown feeling like coke. Anyways it probably took about an hour to kick in pretty good and it just felt like I had a minor to moderate stimulant high. I also noticed I was much more into what I was doing and just overall felt pretty good (was watching iron man ha ha). I kept waiting to feel a terrible comedown like I do from coke (I get one even if I just key a tiny amount), but the most that would happen is I get that cold weak feeling for a few seconds, every once in a while. Its been a long time since I took this, and never got a real comedown for it, it was all mainly positive, and I am pretty sure it lasted for quite a few hours.

Just thought I would share my experience. One other thing I noticed is my stomach never got upset or anything. Next time I think ill try to do one and a half, maybe soak it in lemon water like everyone is suggesting. The two questions I had are, by straining the cotton are you talking about just draining it into another cup through a screen or strainer so you don't have to swallow them? And I wanted to know if anyone is getting a comedown from this, and if so how bad.

Sorry for the long post, I don't have to much experience with stims, mainly been doing dxm and stuff like that lately.

Later

jonny-5
05-07-2008, 02:40 AM
that shit was popular back in the 40's and 50's. they called it "poppin bennies." i didnt know they still sold that shit tho, ima check it out.

edit: ok i looked what i was talking about up on wikipedia and this is what it said: "Benzedrex was first manufactured by Smith, Kline and French (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith%2C_Kline_and_French) after the Benzedrine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzedrine) inhaler which contained amphetamine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphetamine), became unavailable after the placement of amphetamines on Schedule II status (highest abuse potential of all legal drugs)."

the benzedrine inhalers were the ones that they used to take back in the day, but i didnt know these new ones got you amped too.

rockbottom
05-08-2008, 09:15 PM
Thanks to one very resourceful Opiophile here I'd been informed that there's an OTC cold product that contains Cyclohexedrine. It's called the Benzedrex inhaler. What you do is crack the thing open and eat the cotton tampon-looking thing inside. I must warn you the other ingredients are Lavender oil and menthol so expect a taste quite a bit stronger then a Newport cigarette.

However, I was able to eat one with NO ill effects and the stimulant properties of this drug (Cyclohexedrine) are nearly identical to amphetamines. Last night I drank a 40oz. of Steel Reserve, I was ready for bed... but I walked to the local CVS and bought one of these inhalers and ate it. 45 minutes later I was WIRED.

For anyone out there who enjoys amphetamines, you can get this very good OTC amphetamine substitute at just about any drugstore.

My recommendation is that you get them while you can because I can't see these things staying OTC for very long. THEYYYYYRE GREAT!
i'm going to try it tonight --thanks bro--

rockbottom
05-13-2008, 02:50 PM
i'm going to try it tonight --thanks bro-- i hate to be the only one writing a bad report but i cut up the cotton into 4 pieces smashed it in some lemonade-- it started out fine- then i started puking my guts out and all while my heart was tripping like a trip hammer the shit gave me a splitting headache i thought i had a brain annyurism--ill try anything once but not this shit again ~Peace~ ----Rock---:(

Ludakris
05-13-2008, 03:25 PM
i hate to be the only one writing a bad report but i cut up the cotton into 4 pieces smashed it in some lemonade-- it started out fine- then i started puking my guts out and all while my heart was tripping like a trip hammer the shit gave me a splitting headache i thought i had a brain annyurism--ill try anything once but not this shit again ~Peace~ ----Rock---:(

You are not the only one...in fact, your results are fairly common. The lavender oil and menthol cause severe stomach upset in many individuals (including myself). It's very much a gamble with you body chemistry, some people get GREAT results, others get not so great. Unfortunately it sounds like you got all the bad with none of the good...there is a way to get the nasty shit out of it, one day I'll try that...until then, I won't be doing any benzedrex!

ouin
05-22-2008, 05:17 PM
has anyone found Benzedrex @ a pharmacy in Canada? seems like this stuff is non-existant here...

JonnyM
05-22-2008, 06:12 PM
Benzedrex... Yeah you will get the speedy effect but it will follow by a day of wishing you weren't alive.

mrklean
05-22-2008, 09:33 PM
Benzedrex... Yeah you will get the speedy effect but it will follow by a day of wishing you weren't alive.

That has also been my experience, also like someone else said it really does not seem as great after the first time. My favorite is like someone else said is just to overuse it as directed, rather than messin wit lemmin, er swallin cottin. It'd maybe be real fun while rolling, or maybe real dangerous dont know?

Papa Verine
05-22-2008, 11:16 PM
Fuck... I kinda' regret starting this thread now, after hearing what it did to Rockbottom and some others. Sorry! Also, after some more reading on the subject I've concluded it's probably not a good idea to eat cotton. I just assumed cotton was safe because its... "cotton". Now I just suck on the cotton until all the taste is gone and spit it out.

I don't get any nausea or stomach discomfort from the oils personally. My stomach seems to be pretty tough though and I rarely have stomach problems from anything.

Oh, and it's propylhexedrine. I don't know where I got "Cyclo" from. Sorry about that too.

kneeco
05-26-2008, 10:38 PM
So I was reading about this and I've recently become a speed ball IV addict [tar and coke in the same rig shot] and was wondering with the extraction method for this can you make it injectable and get a rush from it? Does anyone know? Answers would be mucho appreciated :att:

jdub
05-26-2008, 10:42 PM
So I was reading about this and I've recently become a speed ball IV addict [tar and coke in the same rig shot] and was wondering with the extraction method for this can you make it injectable and get a rush from it? Does anyone know? Answers would be mucho appreciated :att:

Please don't n00b. I am sure you can find some fucking shards in Az. For Christ's sake...:rolleyes:

ouin
05-27-2008, 12:19 AM

this benzedrex shit will not get u high man
try more speed

JonnyM
05-27-2008, 12:58 AM
this benzedrex shit will not get u high man
try more speed

It will get you high but seriously trying to shoot this up may be the last thing you do.

kingdxm
05-28-2008, 09:29 PM
I believe you mean cyclopentamine, not cyclohexamine but it sounds pretty close. Propylhexedrine and Cyclopentamine are close but not exactly the same. I don't think cyclopenamine is sold anymore in the US but it would probably be around the same potency.

Propylhexedrine --------------Cyclopentamine
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t19/kingdxm/propylhexedrine.jpg http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t19/kingdxm/cyclopentamine.jpg

Personally I have tried this stuff dozens of times and I feel it is about 1/2 the potency of meth(stimulant wise), but only about 1/3 the euphoria. It definately isn't too bad for an OTC drug. I don't know about posting recipies on here but I know of a good extraction recipe if anyone wants to PM me. This drug has been around for years and I doubt they will take it off the market. It is actually a C-5 controlled substance.