PDA

View Full Version : Cooking up Percocet with IV

zlaxman
02-23-2008, 04:44 PM
swim has four perc tens and in order to get high wants to iv them. Is there a way to cook the acetaminophen and binders out. i figure the procedure used for oc's might work but i wanna be sure before i do this.....

wafflehead77
02-23-2008, 05:46 PM
Don't IV your Perc's. A simple filter of a cotton, as used with OC will not filter the APAP. Even a CWE will still leave APAP behind. It's a bad idea, so just swallow them.

Brony
02-23-2008, 06:35 PM
DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT IV Percocet!

You will without a doubt do major harm to your body.

Anything with tylenol in it can't be IV'ed. Even a cold water extraction won't remove enough tylenol to make it "safe" to IV.

SuperJunky
02-23-2008, 07:02 PM

Anything with tylenol in it can't be IV'ed. Even a cold water extraction won't remove enough tylenol to make it "safe" to IV.

Not to mention a standard 1 or 1/2cc rig doesn't have the volume necesarry to dissolve enough oxy (or apap for that manner) to do a damn thing unless you've got no tolerance, and if thats the case just eat em, or snort em or something. I've tried this once out of sheer desperation, I knew better but sometimes that doesn't matter, I injected 1cc that couldn't have had more than 1mg in it, then I ate the pills. If you theoretical pill w/ 160mg of oxy and 350mg of tylenol and you could probably sucsesfuly get a hit, fortunatly anypill w/ enough goods to get you off IV doesn't have peracetimol, just a shit load of fucked up mechanisms to make it difficult/danferouse to inject.

SeVeN
02-23-2008, 07:06 PM

Not to say you can't do it. Hell you can shove a firework up your ass and light it if you want to. But instead do a CWE and shove that up your ass. Much better bro.

mollywopped
02-23-2008, 09:53 PM
Do not do that. There is no way to get all the APAP out and APAP is very very bad to IV. Just eat them and drink some grapefruit juice on an empty stomach. That is about the best you can do.

20Dollarholla
02-26-2008, 08:18 AM
I know this shouldnt be done, is it because of the tylonel not dissolving all the way and you will end up putting solids in your bloodstream, or is it unsafe to have tylonel administered I.V.ed? I thought they will I.V. tylonel 1 gram at a time in the hospital, I'm not positive on this, I just remember hearing it somewhere that it is done to help alleviate a fever faster.

RxQueen
02-26-2008, 08:24 AM
I know this shouldnt be done, is it because of the tylonel not dissolving all the way and you will end up putting solids in your bloodstream, or is it unsafe to have tylonel administered I.V.ed? I thought they will I.V. tylonel 1 gram at a time in the hospital, I'm not positive on this, I just remember hearing it somewhere that it is done to help alleviate a fever faster.

yes, acetominophen can be given IV to quickly reduce fever... but of course, that's in a parenteral solution specifically made for injection. percs shouldn't be IV'd because there is such a HUGE amount of binders and fillers (and acetominophen) compared to the amount of oxycodone. it would take far too much water to dissolve enough of the oxy to make any shot worthwhile, and there would be SOOOO much talc and other crap in it that you'd probably be better off just puncturing your eardrum and trying to drip the stuff directly onto your brain.

kchampagne
02-26-2008, 08:49 AM
Please do not do this! Please just eat them..be good to yourself!
Kerry

rude
03-04-2008, 06:03 PM
Try to just put 1 in a spoon and add water. There is no way you can draw all that shit up.

It would take 300 of water for each 10 to even get it to where you could draw something up through all of the mush. Eat them or snort them. They have a high return orally or nasally--something like 70% or so.

Chemical_Boy
03-04-2008, 06:24 PM
Please eat them. The difference will be negligible in effect, but the health factor immeasurable. These are really good orally. Do your body a favor.

Good luck whatever you choose.

red26
03-04-2008, 06:45 PM
sounds like theres a popular concensis here. Dont shoot it, from experience. It really, truely is not worth it. If your looking for a rush you wont find there. Do a CWE and drink it or stick it up yer ass not your vein. The damage to yer body isnt worth the experience or memory, or lack there of.

rude
03-04-2008, 11:40 PM
Even if you tried to shoot them there is no way you would even feel anything.