PDA

View Full Version : Can you bang methadose 40's??

shaunclo
02-20-2006, 02:54 PM
I have heard that those methadose 40's are real big. So can someone shoot these fuckers, or would you need a real big syringe for this to even be possible? I have heard mixed messages regarding wether or not to shoot methadone, but these methadose wafers seem to be soluable in water. So I would assume yes, but I need someones first hand experience.............thanks

Mokelly
02-20-2006, 06:38 PM
my general thought on this is not to shoot methadone. it has been debated in the past but I think everyone agreed that when it comes to methadone there aren't any real benefits to doing this. It's also a real pain in the ass I imagine and you'll need at LEAST a 3ml rig, I'd go for 5 really.... JUST EAT EM my 2 cents....

exitwound
02-20-2006, 11:12 PM
I have heard that those methadose 40's are real big. So can someone shoot these fuckers, or would you need a real big syringe for this to even be possible? I have heard mixed messages regarding wether or not to shoot methadone, but these methadose wafers seem to be soluable in water. So I would assume yes, but I need someones first hand experience.............thanks

Seems to me that the reason they are so big, is *specifically* to prevent that. There's no other reason to make a 40mg pill/tablet so large otherwise.

I guess there must be a way to separate the methadone from the binders/fillers, but I would tend to suspect that the wafers you're talking about would be specifically formulated to avoid that "problem"....

jwalm
02-21-2006, 01:26 AM
i thought the reason they are so big is so it is easy to split in half or quarters.:rolleyes:

they are scored, twice-crossed

electros[h]ockpatient
03-10-2006, 03:13 PM
i thought the reason they are so big is so it is easy to split in half or quarters.:rolleyes:

more like perforated. who knows why theyre so big. it makes the most sense in handling them, i would agree.

[TO ALL/THREAD POSTER]: on another note, why would you want to "bang" methadose/done? i've heard so much as methadone wasn't even as potent iv and as it was orally.

besides, it's not like you would exhibit a rush, right? i mean, unless you're in a full blown state of withdrawal and can't bare the time it takes to metabolize, it seems to make little sense. I assume the rush is the only reason people "bang" opiates anyways... which is, what i would think, mostly associated with dicaetylmorphine and hydromorphone (and actually only sustained by these two opiates/or a select few opiates including these-excluding dolophine).

THEPAINTER1960
03-10-2006, 04:41 PM

I read some information about the wafers and they actually formulate with what they call INSOLUABLE EXCEPIANTS. Meaning it will not go thru the end of a needle. Excuse the spelling.

Tar_Baby
03-13-2006, 05:12 AM
I read some information about the wafers and they actually formulate with what they call INSOLUABLE EXCEPIANTS. Meaning it will not go thru the end of a needle. Excuse the spelling.

Methadone doesnt have a rush at all, theres no need to bang it
It has an high absorbtion rate when taken orally ( 90 % range? perhaps someone else has that figure)

jab
03-13-2006, 02:20 PM
It really depends on the formulation. The wafers are not good for shooting, as they have a captive matrix in the pill binder, so that the "goodies" are only released from the matrix in the stomach. The wafers were the first pill to have any type of "built-in" prevention agains injecting.

There are ampules that are made to be injected. These do indeed have a very nice rush, but good luck finding them in the US. I've had it once, from EU, and it did have a very nice rush to it.

As for the wafers, no, you'll not get a rush. The crap left in the spoon will contain most of the methadone, and what you do get in the rig will not work well without passing through the acidic juices in the stomach.

Your best bet with the wafers is to eat them, as intended, and enjoy. Good luck and be safe! :)

jab
03-13-2006, 02:24 PM
Here is a link with some good reading, about this subject, posted on ADH.

http://tinyurl.com/rxzml

shaunclo
03-13-2006, 05:27 PM
I actually tried it, and no, it doesnt work. You need a fuck-load of water and a HUGE syringe. Fuck methadone anyways, that shit is scary.

As for a rush, even when taken orally, there most definitely is a rush, atleast for me. I think meth is a very strong euphoric opiate. I am currently on bupe right now though, maybe if switching from a H habit it might not be. But Goddamn, dont take your subs for a few days and eat 40-60 mg's and tell me that methadone doesnt have any affects. Maybe Im just a lucky lil bastard.;)

sidman
03-14-2006, 04:21 PM
yeah bro.....all the guy's are right....shooting meth is definately a "no go", unless you really feel the need,but honestly,your better off eating/drinking meth......