PDA

View Full Version : how to get the most from Dilaudid.......

Mokelly
02-14-2006, 09:43 AM
Hey everyone,
I have some dilaudid and was wondering what the best route of administration is. and on top of that where do I shoot it and how much do I shoot?

Mokelly
02-14-2006, 10:40 AM
hkow do I shoot these pills? anyone/??????

shaunclo
02-14-2006, 10:48 AM
Mokelly, are they generic?? If so, I dont think you can shoot those. If they are US brand name, YOU ARE STOKED!!!! just crush and heat (I would start with 2mg's) then shoot. The best pharmie on earth. Even if you are a very experienced opiate addict, still start with 2 mg's. Dilaudid is one of, if not the strongest pills you can get. Shoot 2 mg's and see how you feel. If you are opiate naive, than I wouldnt even shoot them. I would take them orally.

sick_girl_64
02-14-2006, 11:15 AM
You can shoot the generic pills although they need to be prepped a little bit differently. You need to first boil a full syringe of water in a clean spoon. Once the water has come to a boil, drop the pill into the hot water and with the cap tap the pill gently until it dissolves. You can briefly heat the spoon once pill is dissolved if you like although I tend to skip this step entirely. Drop a filter that has been rinsed in cold water and then squeezed to get rid of the excess water into the centre of the spoon to draw up your mixture. I have been doing all sorts of dilaudids pretty much daily for the past two years and I have found that so far this is the best method for the generics. You lose very little of the actual drug doing it this way. If they are the time release ones that we see a lot of lately up here in Canada, there is a completely different method to ensure you don't lose any of the drug's potency. Cheers...:rolleyes::jumping-s

exitwound
02-14-2006, 01:53 PM
hydromorphone is just about the only thing that caps off my severe breakthrough groin pain when it gets really bad -- that, or oxycodone in higher doses. enjoy it!

Brony
02-14-2006, 03:58 PM
I'd start off shooting 1mg of Dilaudid, it's VERY powerful shit! (of course, I RARELY get to have it, so that makes it all the better when I do, but it is definately a drug to treated with caution, just like IV, fentanyl, Numorphan and Levo-Dromoran.)

Mokelly
02-14-2006, 05:34 PM
I have the 4mg generics, how are they snorted or eaten? how much would you need to eat to get high? and if you shoot them do you have to boil? I've just been crushing and mixing with water then using a cotton filter and bangin em

devilsdrug
02-14-2006, 05:45 PM
did i ever tell you about the time i found 97 4s in dumpster , my partner and i did them in a week,we were real bad boys that week , ended up doing 4 4s at a time a real knee dropper,

Mokelly
02-14-2006, 06:09 PM
are you serious/????????????? holy shit!!! well I just shot one and it's really nice, I have a question for you though devilsdrug, how many till you od? like is shooting 8mg at a time safe if I take say 100mg oxy orally at the same time?

sick_girl_64
02-15-2006, 06:39 AM
I usually do two 8mg dilaudids at once but I have spent the last two years building up quite a tolerance for them. If you are cooking the generics look at my previous post and follow those instructions cause you will get the best bang for your buck if you prepare them that way.

Mokelly
02-17-2006, 08:40 AM
ok thanks cause I've just been cooking them with the water till they disolve, not boiling the water first and then drop the pills in. Is there any kind of difference? does cooking it destroy the product? I'm up to 3- 4mg pills at once now(12mg), if I add another is there a chance I'll OD? I get a good rush at 12mg but feel I could handle more. also I'd like to know how long in between shots you have to wait? How long it takes to get the drug out of your system. also I'd like to know if I just powder the pills really good and mix with water and then filter and shoot will this work? waht I'm trying to ask here is cooking even necessary? And how do I go about SC administration, and IM? so sorry for all the questions but thanks for taking the time to answer guys and gals! I love you all!

jab
02-17-2006, 09:23 AM
Cooking up Ds won't hurt the goods. There is no finite amount to an OD; everyone is different. Do what feels comfortable. I will say this though, Ds may be on of the best pharmies you can bang, but they build tollerance damn near as fast and fent. So my advise, YMMV, is to keep the dose as low as you can to still get a good rush and high, and don't try to do them continually (don't chase the rush). Also, along with tollerance building very rapidly, they only last about 4-6 hours tops when IVd.

As for eating and snorting; I wouldn't bother. They are one of, if not the best, IV pharmies I've ever had the pleasure to try.

Mokelly
02-19-2006, 04:27 PM
wow I'm excited, I have a steady monthly script for 4s now soon to be 8s! hellz yeah

exitwound
02-19-2006, 06:48 PM
did i ever tell you about the time i found 97 4s in dumpster , my partner and i did them in a week,we were real bad boys that week , ended up doing 4 4s at a time a real knee dropper,

Holy CHRIST!

1MG iv push almost knocked the wind out of me when I had no tolerance. My mother who is recovering from extremely major surgery is being delivered like 0.3mg at a time when she pushes the button on her PCA machine....

16mg, fucking A man that's gotta be listed right under the dictionary definition for HARDCORE JUNKY MOFO :speechles