PDA

View Full Version : How much water do others use for a shot?

20Dollarholla
02-06-2008, 06:40 PM
I am just curious on this. Everybody I do dope with uses a whole lot more water per shot than I do. I only will use maybe between 30-35 units for a 3-4 bag shot. I mean why use more water than I have to that only increases my chances of missing the tail end of the shot. That and I figured it would be better to have 30 units of super concentrated shit than 80 units of some diluted shit.

Since I use so lil water do you think this will cause vein problems from it being such a concentrated shot or am I using what most others do and the peolple I know are using way too much water. I know it is probaly personal preference and the way we learned to shoot, but like I said I'm curious to what others use.

I'm using east coast tan and white, no tar. I do understand that with tar more water is necesarry to dissolve the shit.

SpecialGuy69
02-06-2008, 06:48 PM
I dont use pins, but I see it all the time- and most of my friends also try to use the absolute minimum amount of water- they believe that the more concentrated the shot is, the better the rush. They shoot Baltimore brown.

I think that aside from the rush (which I can't speak to since I dont inject) its about even- if you use more water, it wont be as bad if you miss (you wont miss with as much dope) and it will hurt/abcess less, too. But you have less chance of missing if you use less water.

Go figure.

Kickin' Habit
02-06-2008, 07:14 PM
I have always used about 80 units of water because I figure if i miss a little when I am trying to find a vein (when I don't have a vein that I have been using for a while, or the one I have stops working) then I really dont lose that much/ create a large infected abcess. Also it is easier to not burn off the heroin therefore wasting it if you add more water.

-Kickin

mollywopped
02-06-2008, 09:42 PM
I also use a lot just in case I miss. If I do miss, I only wasted a tiny bit if it is a diluted shot, plus if I miss it won't hurt/swell/all the other shit that happens if the shot is diluted. As far as less water being a better rush, I really don't think that it matters or is really even medically possible. It could be, but I seriously doubt it.

BTW, I use tar, a lot of water is really a must, but it just seems like it will be easier on the veins. I don't know if it really is or not, it just seems that way to me.

20Dollarholla
02-07-2008, 02:49 AM
Yeah I understand with tar more water is necearry.

I really dont think less water is more rush, I only use less because sometimes I'll slip out after half a shot.

Dances with Smack
02-07-2008, 07:08 AM
There seems to be some difference of opinion here about less or more being better...I'm not sure one way or another is 'better' but I guess it depends on what you're used to doing and what you've found works best for you.

Me: I rig 2 shots at a time, usually .4 mgs of shit, cooked with .3 cc of normal saline. Since the stuff I get liquifies at a relatively low temp, cookoff is not a problem. After that, I add .3 cc of saline to the 'solution', filter if required (very rarely) then fill the syringes.

I usually get two syringes with .28 cc of solution.

phrozen
02-07-2008, 10:06 AM
Less water does not equal more rush. As soon as you inject, it all enters your blood stream, gets diluted, and pumped by your heart. 30units or 90 units isn't going to make a difference, when it gets dissolved in a lot of blood.

It's a common junkie myth. Try it out if you don't believe me.

Black_Pony
02-07-2008, 02:39 PM
Ideally I use as little water as possible. In real life I like my rig to be full whether the shot is potent or not. This is mostly because I end up using old rigs that get sticky and will only register if the plunger is damn near falling out. Keep in mind we have black dope here, which takes longer to cook, more water evaporates, and when the shot is potent its usually so dark brown you cant tell you're registering except when the bubbles start to disappear.

Mind you, I've been using shitty 1 ml insulin rigs. If I had a 3ml barrel and a gram of dope Id probabhly fill it halfway. Thats my take. :rolleyes:

I am just curious on this. Everybody I do dope with uses a whole lot more water per shot than I do. I only will use maybe between 30-35 units for a 3-4 bag shot. I mean why use more water than I have to that only increases my chances of missing the tail end of the shot. That and I figured it would be better to have 30 units of super concentrated shit than 80 units of some diluted shit.

Since I use so lil water do you think this will cause vein problems from it being such a concentrated shot or am I using what most others do and the peolple I know are using way too much water. I know it is probaly personal preference and the way we learned to shoot, but like I said I'm curious to what others use.

I'm using east coast tan and white, no tar. I do understand that with tar more water is necesarry to dissolve the shit.

chopstix
02-07-2008, 03:11 PM
Phrozen is right, less water is not a bigger rush, I use my jugs and have for years, it doesn't make a difference, And ESPECIALLY with tar, more water is better for your veins and surrounding tissues if you miss. It's also true for cleaner dope but not nearly as important.

The best way to lose veins is shoot concentrated tar..

blackdog
02-07-2008, 03:27 PM
good question and i'm with the 30-35 water to 5-7 bags makes fer a potent dose.
now another interesting question is......where do you get your water ? this is aimed at those impatient junkie types that don't even move the car before pouring 2-3 bags into their syringe and then opening the door enuff so as to be able to draw water from the puddle beside their car ...no foolin and if yer lucky it's not just ice/snow melt but actual fire hydrant water running along the curb yummmmmm!!:p
x
SO WHERE DO YOU GET YER WATER FROM?:rolleyes:

underide
02-07-2008, 03:42 PM
I use as much as it takes to dissolve it.
Usually at least 1cc

x
Needle exchange.
Distilled, sterile - Plastic vials

Mostly i use tap water though:rolleyes:

Black_Pony
02-07-2008, 04:09 PM
Usually the back water out of toilet bowls. The blue water works the best, always gives me a little extra rush! ;)

SpecialGuy69
02-07-2008, 06:28 PM
exchangesupply.org says that cold running tap water is the next best thing to sterile vials-better than bottled water, which apparently tends to contain bacteria you dont want in your shot.

I'm not sure about distilled.

motts
02-07-2008, 06:44 PM
40cc always...powder or tar

robotears
02-07-2008, 09:14 PM
Just recently, I read that in order to preserve your veins... you want to use the most amount of water possible. I doubt it makes a difference in the feeling you get, but it makes sense that diluted water is less harmful on your veins. Instead of a very strong substance running through your veins... harmless old water doesn't cause as much damage. It makes sense to me. I would advise everyone to use as much water as possible and dilute your shots as much as you can. I've resently been shooting water that was blessed by some holy man in south america. My mom gets it from some naturalist or naturalthepist or somthing:). She drinks it... I shoot it:D

SpecialGuy69
02-07-2008, 09:17 PM
Just recently, I read that in order to preserve your veins... you want to use the most amount of water possible. I doubt it makes a difference in the feeling you get, but it makes sense that diluted water is less harmful on your veins. Instead of a very strong substance running through your veins... harmless old water doesn't cause as much damage. It makes sense to me. I would advise everyone to use as much water as possible and dilute your shots as much as you can. I've resently been shooting water that was blessed by some holy man in south america. My mom gets it from some naturalist or naturalthepist or somthing:). She drinks it... I shoot it:D

i hear the rush from bangin holy water is better than dilaudid

Dances with Smack
02-08-2008, 02:32 AM
I know I already chimed in on this thread, but I'm on a full H rush...SO...

I may fill my syringe with .28 - .3 cc of solution, but I want to leave plenty of room for return (registering). Sometimes I get a false return (surface blood), or sometimes I get return and lose it. So, for me, it's better to dilute with blood than with water.

I get my water (normal saline) from the pharmacy.

20Dollarholla
02-08-2008, 05:27 AM
Dances, you said before you do two shots at once of 30units, I gotta ask why you dont just do one 60unit shot?

You also say you do .4mg in a shot, do you mean .4grams?

Maybe I dont understand what your sayin.

Dances with Smack
02-08-2008, 09:15 AM
Dances, you said before you do two shots at once of 30units, I gotta ask why you dont just do one 60unit shot?

You also say you do .4mg in a shot, do you mean .4grams?

Maybe I dont understand what your sayin.

$20...my sincere apologies.

I fix two...one for me, one for my wife/drug buddy.

You are also correct in the measurement...my, I've been sloppy as of late!

That would be .4 Gram between two people, with both syringes filled to approx. .28 - .3 cc.

turdkenedy
02-09-2008, 06:52 PM
i general i use like .5 cc.

east coast powder.

use .4 cc to mix up the stuff and i draw that up. i add about .1 cc to the bowl and i mix that up and draw it up through the same cotton to make sure i get every last bit that is in the mixing cup.

in general i just feel better when there is more water because i like the feeling of injecting and more water is just somehow more enjoyable. i wont dilute the stuff till my water in nearly clear thats just silly. in general when its light brownish is when there is the perfect amount of water.

Chicago
02-10-2008, 01:54 AM
A DR. ONCE TOLD ME YOUR SUPPOSED TO HAVE A .20TH OF A CC PER BAG, SO 3-4BAGS IS 6-.80THcc.
Even when I do 5 bags I still only use .80thcc
6 bags even 9bags i use 80th of a cc.
I do a raw half & that should make atleast 9 bags, but I put, 85th of a cc. THATS ME.