PDA

View Full Version : Bluffs , atlanta , ect.

SeVeN
01-28-2008, 06:38 PM
Well I've been reading some other "scenes", and being that I'm loaded and drunk, thought I'd write about my own.

I live in Ga. just North of Atlanta. I know of two areas that I've always copped at.

First is the Bluffs. It's a public housing neighberhood (hell subdivision if you will- and it's a nickname that is so prevelant it is what the place is) in atlanta around the Ga, Tech area. It's shady and can be very hot (if you know what i mean). You can buy rocks there but the kids on the block aren't selling that, they prefer the better money. Your guarenteed a score but most traffic on the streets is dope traffic. The police don't always hit the known spot up but when they do you better hope you had a number to call and tell you its hot.

The second best is an area known as litol-5-points (just pronounce the word i spelled it wrong on purpose). Your best bet is to check around the train station and walk from there.

Ne ways those are my two. Theres some area in zone four, but I'm white and it's an even worse idea than the bluffs if your white.

Chicago
01-28-2008, 06:44 PM
Like in the last post we chatted on how i had went to the bluffs, but remember i had gone w/someone from there then went in to do it & left the bluffs clean being from the Chi I have none busn being there.

What is or what do you mean is a ZONE 4?:confused:

kizzy
01-28-2008, 06:47 PM
hey-

I tried to cop in "the bluff" once. It was in the middle of the day and it was like an ant mound, with so many people running around. I was near "james brawley"--u know? Anyway the APD was right up the street, but didnt seem to care. I asked for "boy", but the kid brought back rerocked coke. I knew what it was, but stopped at a bathroom anyway to shoot it. Sure enough, i was disappointed. i never did find dope in ATL, but had an OC 4o mg. hook up. I also lived in jackson, GA, which was miserable.

Chicago-
zones are like wards.
like 3-ward 4th ward. just a way in which the city is divided up.
i had a friend in "Forest Park", which i think is zone three.

OCfenatiq
01-28-2008, 07:23 PM
Check out the biggest appt complex in ATL, its all there and if you live there you can figure out what it is. (west end of town)... There are a few more but trial and error sometimes ya know with that, just about 7-8 months ago I didn't know where to go either but its there... Good luck to ya...

Chicago
01-28-2008, 07:49 PM
FOREST PARK,ILLINOIS?
OR FOREST PARK, Ga.

Still kinda confused on the zones.
Is this like the west,south, north side?
Or is this more like police districts in Chicago, or like nyc they called precincts(sp)

ok I reread, I still am not to familier in wards either?

All I no is Chicago:o,
Only go to the Atl, when going to see family.
When I ended up going to the bluffs is when I went to the cheatha strip club & met up w/a real kool kat who lived in the bluffs, when having a few frinks w/him he had family in the Chi & had alot in common, all I knew about getting drugs was to go to buckhead(sp) so he was naw lets go by my place get our drink on & we can get you some dope & he LOVED TO SMOKE PREMO'S so I bought him some rock, while I chilled in his place & he made a call & some shortie brought the dope & rocks, while making another call when I told him I shoot dope, some female had brought me some BRAND NEW WORKS W/A tin all wrapped up in a baggie they get I guess from some kind of exchange, my works was all good & this PIMP took good care of me as well as getting me outta there back to where I was staying.

Even told me Hey Chi, make sure you don't bring anything back w/u in the car, so make sure you finish it all up, so I ended up leaving from the bluffs about 4a.m.
Chilling w/him & couple of females & his brother.
GREAT NIGHT...;):cool:

Chicago-
zones are like wards.
like 3-ward 4th ward. just a way in which the city is divided up.
i had a friend in "Forest Park", which i think is zone three.

Levity
01-28-2008, 08:20 PM
FOREST PARK,ILLINOIS?
OR FOREST PARK, Ga.

Or is this more like police districts in Chicago, or like nyc they called precincts(sp)

When I ended up going to the bluffs is when I went to the cheatha strip club & met up w/a real kool kat who lived in the bluffs, when having a few frinks w/him he had family in the Chi & had alot in common, all I knew about getting drugs was to go to buckhead(sp) so he was naw lets go by my place get our drink on & we can get you some dope & he LOVED TO SMOKE PREMO'S so I bought him some rock, while I chilled in his place & he made a call & some shortie brought the dope & rocks, while making another call when I told him I shoot dope, some female had brought me some BRAND NEW WORKS W/A tin all wrapped up in a baggie they get I guess from some kind of exchange, my works was all good & this PIMP took good care of me as well as getting me outta there back to where I was staying.

Even told me Hey Chi, make sure you don't bring anything back w/u in the car, so make sure you finish it all up, so I ended up leaving from the bluffs about 4a.m.

Lucky bastard.

I got weed once near Ga Tech I think... Dunno, but it was a black neighborhood with heavy police traffic.

OCfenatiq
01-28-2008, 08:34 PM
FOREST PARK,ILLINOIS?
OR FOREST PARK, Ga.

Yea there is a lot of cool people if you meet the right ones, a few months back a new friend took us in the bluffs to an ol lady who liked the rock like you said too, (Seems most I meet that live in the city of ATL (besides weed) like hard stuff more so than anything else; either way we stayed in their apt for a while and they have works and all like you say and a tin cup (like a small tea-light candle would come in except without the candle, right?) but they always have everything and if you need you will have all of it (and a cotton filter) in about 8 seconds and your out if you need to run. But we were there for a few hours at their place and left empty handed like you said as well, but not empty cause all was right...

Pretty nice experience from most, cause I really hate going in the bluffs and rarely do (only if really needed). And you don't have to if you live here, just have them meet you out of the hot spots so both of you are not a hot target and easy to hit, ya know what I mean; it just works much smoother like that and most people don't mind b/c even though they got to travel it is still safer than leaning in a car window or door on the street. Most are decent to deal with down south as well, I say most cause you always meet a few that you wish you never met...

SeVeN
01-29-2008, 03:50 PM
CHI: Yeh your right like police zones. 3 is the major one follwed by 4.

KIZZY: "James Brawley" LoL Yeh I know that. I can tell you definately do too. Thats it for sure.
Also to the fact that APD didn't seem to care. It's usually the red and whites (red dogs) that pull you over. I think the normal patrols just let it stay kinda cool so its a constant source of easy statistics (drug busts etc.) I've straight driven by a few myself. I even had one cop let me go with my works. You just never know.

OCFenatiz, LEVITY: You guys from around my way? Or just visitors like Chi?

kizzy
01-29-2008, 07:43 PM
SeVeN-
Im glad to know that there are some specific spots that we both know of.
by the way, what was your drug of choice and how did you do it.
mine was i.v. H, sometimes with C-
anyway, just curious.

jimmyfingers
01-29-2008, 08:05 PM
whats up everyone im new to opiophile
i live in the atl now buy clayton state
23 years old
i justed moved down from newark nj about 6 months ago
it is nothing like newark where you can cop banging dope anytime anywhere
this place sucks for diesal
i tried coppin in the bluff a couple of times and had no luck
2 times a got some shit in a little crack bag and it was the weakest dope ever
I have never seen any square bags, bundles, or bricks down here i met this chick and she hooked me up with her dealer for "boy" thats what they call in down here in the atl and it came in a white rock looking form
it was pretty weak so i just dont even bother driving around the hood lookin for the shit because its weak and its not an open air market like newark
of i could find some good shit i would definately do it though
i got a script for oxys and methadone so i just settle for those but i love some good h
i look foward to talkin to you all

Bonnie brae
01-29-2008, 10:06 PM
Well I've been reading some other "scenes", and being that I'm loaded and drunk, thought I'd write about my own.

I live in Ga. just North of Atlanta. I know of two areas that I've always copped at.

First is the Bluffs. It's a public housing neighberhood (hell subdivision if you will- and it's a nickname that is so prevelant it is what the place is) in atlanta around the Ga, Tech area. It's shady and can be very hot (if you know what i mean). You can buy rocks there but the kids on the block aren't selling that, they prefer the better money. Your guarenteed a score but most traffic on the streets is dope traffic. The police don't always hit the known spot up but when they do you better hope you had a number to call and tell you its hot.

The second best is an area known as litol-5-points (just pronounce the word i spelled it wrong on purpose). Your best bet is to check around the train station and walk from there.

Ne ways those are my two. Theres some area in zone four, but I'm white and it's an even worse idea than the bluffs if your white.

this really pisses me off just thinking about it...okay here it gos...when I first moved to atlanta I was on a mission to find the spot, so I drove around aimlessly asking everyone and anyone where to score heroin until finely I ended up at "The Bluff" (off of Bankhead) the first deal the dude sold me the tiniest peace of crack I've ever seen. so I threw it out the window and drove back around and finally managed to get some "boy" (after getting ripped off a bunch of times) and it was the weakest shit I've ever had in my entire life. like most dopers, I don't like copping from black dudes because they'll rip you off EVERY time. (give me a Mexican any day of the week) so like the joneser I am I kept going back in disbelief trying in vain to find some one who would deal to me on a regular basis. the dudes in "The Bluff" must be fuckin stupid or something because I was prepared to lay down some hard cash every day but instead they were to busy trying to beat me for a lousy 20 bucks "a dove" rather then trying to make money... I did however hook up with this kid named "man" that managed to get me some of that crapy dope in large amounts but the shit was cut with something funky and it gave me a headache and made me puke every time. so to make along story short by the time I stopped going to "The Bluff" I had one guy trying to kill me, anther I owed 100 bucks for 10 dollars worth of dope and two other dudes who would try to extort money from me every time I saw them. I've never seen a bigger bunch of incompetent drug dealers in my life. but jokes on them because thanks to them I got on methadone and haven't done heroin in 4 years. I do miss my tar heroin though

I don''t get the whole drug mentality in the south and maybe it's for the better.

jimmyfingers
01-30-2008, 08:55 AM
whats up

it would be cool to meet new people in my area
i dont know how to PM so could someone tell me
thanks

RxQueen
01-30-2008, 09:34 AM
alright, guys... this thread is okay, but everyone needs to review the rules and keep it cool. if you want to contact other members here, go to the person's profile and you can send them an email. OFF the site. ya dig my meaning?

jimmyfingers... welcome. you can't be asking folks to PM you like that. besides, new members don't receive PM privileges until they've been here for 30 days and have made 30 posts.

now this here is the "official" warning... review the rules, guys. live the rules. BE the rules. anything after this post that even borders on sounding like solicitation of any type will result in infractions and the closure of this thread. keep it cool.

~RxQueen, Moderator

Papa Verine
01-30-2008, 09:37 AM
whats up

thanks

You can't pm anyone until you've been around for 30 days or 30 posts. And asking to meet some friends in your area isn't a good start for you here. This isn't the place for it.

NV12
01-30-2008, 09:44 AM
I live in Atlanta and don't use Heroin or know more than 1 or 2 people that do.. but even I know it's tough to find decent, if any...

It's pretty bad when the non-junky residents know this... from my good old days I know coke is alot more readily available... I've been around alot of the executive types who thought coke was the best there was. I think around here theres a certain mentality that heroin is as low as it gets... anyone else find this to be true in this area?

Probably a good thing though.

dpop12
01-30-2008, 01:32 PM
just a few blocks away from tech, i know where you guys are talkin bout. i went there on accidnt and i was lookin for cigs or a doughnut shop or somthin, had about 6 or 7 people just come up askin if i needed anything. most of em were bullshittin tho. the whole "gimme the cash and i'll go up the street an pick it up" shit.
isn't there a church around there that the harm reduction is run by?

Oh, and I like how this thread seemed to pop up after I leave atl :-P

CIIORNOTHING
01-30-2008, 02:25 PM
Atlanta is a huge cocaine traficing hub. there is literally thousands of tons of it here so you get it easily and very pure even if youre stupid. As far as H, its just not htat big here, not that Ive seen. Yo have those little gangbangers running around selling it but its a joke. From what Ive heard, if you want the good H you gotta get hooked up with the islamic dudes in Gwinnett County.

OCfenatiq
01-30-2008, 03:36 PM
Atlanta is a huge cocaine traficing hub. there is literally thousands of tons of it here so you get it easily and very pure even if youre stupid. As far as H, its just not htat big here, not that Ive seen. Yo have those little gangbangers running around selling it but its a joke. From what Ive heard, if you want the good H you gotta get hooked up with the islamic dudes in Gwinnett County.
You are right as far as coke or rock, it is everywhere; just ask anyone walking on the sidewalk inside city limit just about and you can get it. As for H though, it is out there... I grew up here and played with a lot when I was younger and H was not one of em b/c I had NO idea it was even out here, but it is... I don't know any isralie guys either, you just gotta know where to go, but it is not cheap here; at least not to a white boy...
You gotta look harder, actually I tried looking after moving back with no luck; then someone showed me... Ohhhh, there it is, right under my nose...

Brony
01-30-2008, 04:08 PM
whats up

thanks

Asking to meet new people in your area in "The Scene" (or anywhere on the site) blatantly screams "solicitation".

I strongly recommend you read/re-read the rules.

We DO NOT tolerate solicitation of any kind on Opiophile, and we do ban members who break the rules.

Bronyraur
Administrator

OCfenatiq
01-30-2008, 04:11 PM
CHI: Yeh your right like police zones. 3 is the major one follwed by 4.

KIZZY: "James Brawley" LoL Yeh I know that. I can tell you definately do too. Thats it for sure.
Also to the fact that APD didn't seem to care. It's usually the red and whites (red dogs) that pull you over. I think the normal patrols just let it stay kinda cool so its a constant source of easy statistics (drug busts etc.) I've straight driven by a few myself. I even had one cop let me go with my works. You just never know.

OCFenatiz, LEVITY: You guys from around my way? Or just visitors like Chi?
I know that too, be careful though... She's a HOT one! They all know her a little, like the street whore she is... For real, be careful wit cha "boy"...

SeVeN
01-30-2008, 07:39 PM
KIZZY: Beside alcohol, smoking and benzos, my drug of choice was H bey I.V.

And yes i'll agree most the times your getting ripped, tho after knowing who would do me rigth i'd simply point to that guy on the block. I also got lucky and met a good kid on the come up.

Yeh coke is big here but certainly not my thing. And yes H always has the stigma of being lowest of the low. H is'nt huge here but I've noticed it's gotten a LOT bigger just in the past 2-3 years.

kizzy
02-01-2008, 02:19 PM
SeVeN-

I lived at a halfway house then Clayton county-Morrow. The guy I was friends with there lived in Forest Park. He only liked to shoot coke/crack. And there was a lot of crack where he stayed at. "Tara Blvd Holyfield lives near there too, in Union city i think. Extasy was real big there too all and speed. I thought there were a lot of rednecks in SC
One guy ran away from the progam(as everyone did) and me and my friend just happened to see him on "Brawley" one night. He was geeked out on crack and looked right at us; he was all gaunt and his eyes were huge. I remember he tried to get us to stop the car but we couldn't because we were both laughing too hard.
But that is also a terrible place to be at that time of night.
I just happened to recall this.