PDA

View Full Version : menthol chest?! shooting subs

Thanat0s
01-26-2008, 02:03 PM
so yeah, everytime im stupid enough to boot some suboxone(i figure ive got bupe in my system so i shouldnt get precip w/d...) about 2 minutes later my chest then the rest of my body feels as if menthol is just under my skin... quite unpleasant, well god fucking terrible actually, but nothing like any withdrawl experience ive ever had... lasts about an hour or two... dunno why i always think this one time is gonna be different, as if somehow magically the bupe will finally get me high or at least a little buzzed. god i hate the shit... why cant my legal scripted opiate be one that also gives me some pleasure? is that really such an evil?

details:
iv shot of 2mg suboxone, im on 16mg a day(bupe) from my implant but have really no trouble getting high on H(tar) daily with .1 to .25 gram shots...

wtf? anyone?

BigLou
01-27-2008, 02:07 PM
odd..i myself have actually fixed a suboxone a few times. no real gain from it. didnt feel the "menthol" that you did. hmm.. also, you have a sub inplant and your fixing tar? not a good idea i wouldnt think.. does this inplant also release nalaxone too or just buprenorphine?

Thanat0s
01-27-2008, 05:17 PM
only releases bupe, it is a pretty bad idea as now i do get a tiny bit ill when i withdraw from the H... funny, the supposed 16mg bupe a day the implant gives me does not fully block, heck it doesnt even block all that much really... or maybe im so desparate for any amount of a high that ill blow the money for a half assed hit... either way i still do get 'high' to some noticable and worthwhile degree and the withdrawl really isnt unmanageable... kinda abusing the study and implant but hey, it works...
the implant does seem to have alleviated most of my wildly compulsive nature. i can actually keep benzos around the house now, i dont drink till im blacked out and raging and my H use is steady at about .1g of tar a day with no feeling a need to up it or compulsively hustle cash to get more every day.

BigLou
01-28-2008, 12:20 AM
thats cool i did notice somewhat of a "menthol" feeling i think there is a better word to describe it i just cant think of it right now, lol

xxkmanxx
01-28-2008, 01:33 AM
ive heard many people wit bad experience from IVing suboxone.

sexualhealing
01-28-2008, 07:45 AM
ive iv''ed it more times then i care to share, but ive never expierenced anything like this....

the only thing i can think to say is my chest may feel a lil diff after a shot, prob just slowed breathing, and i get the orange sub taste in my throat.....but besides that its just a needle fixation and nothing more, the sub doesnt do shit to get me buzzed......i usualy do 2-4mg shots, on 12mg maintence a day...best i can say ive ever felt is a lil warmness but i gotta be eating my kpins to really get any sort of nod on...

roxi*stardust
01-28-2008, 10:31 AM
Could be all the binders and Talc slowing clogging all the capillaries and small vessels to your lungs.

CambriaRKD
01-30-2008, 08:24 AM
I would never even consider shooting subs because of the binders. One pill of Subutex 8 mg weighs about 400 mg, which means that 392 mg of shit you don't want is going into your veins for every time you shoot. Not too appealing.

BigLou
01-30-2008, 11:41 AM
i must admit one thing i have noticed, (Note: i do not fix subs regularly) i noticed when observing a quite stupid friend that i think injecting subutex is safer then injecting cocaine. sorry to bring up cocaine i know this forum is about bupe but injecting cocaine is the devil!

chopstix
01-30-2008, 04:14 PM
I would never even consider shooting subs because of the binders. One pill of Subutex 8 mg weighs about 400 mg, which means that 392 mg of shit you don't want is going into your veins for every time you shoot. Not too appealing.

I think getting "392mg of [insoluble] shit" into an insulin syringe would be a good trick.

If you're smart about how you filter it, that figure isn't even close. I draw a completely clear solution and my veins are a hell of a lot happier now than they were with the tar.

Not that I condone this, but if you filter very carefully, I actually believe this is relatively safe. I admit that I did get a couple small abscesses before getting the filtering process down.. I also think that 8mg is way too much to boot..

Beefmang
01-30-2008, 04:55 PM
only releases bupe, it is a pretty bad idea as now i do get a tiny bit ill when i withdraw from the H... funny, the supposed 16mg bupe a day the implant gives me does not fully block, heck it doesnt even block all that much really... or maybe im so desparate for any amount of a high that ill blow the money for a half assed hit... either way i still do get 'high' to some noticable and worthwhile degree and the withdrawl really isnt unmanageable... kinda abusing the study and implant but hey, it works...
the implant does seem to have alleviated most of my wildly compulsive nature. i can actually keep benzos around the house now, i dont drink till im blacked out and raging and my H use is steady at about .1g of tar a day with no feeling a need to up it or compulsively hustle cash to get more every day.

I'm glad to hear that someone else gets high while on bupe. I take 12 mg a day sublingually, and when i know i'm gonna get some H i do try to not take any for a bit. But, as for having to wait up to 48 hours before the bupe relaxes its grip on your receptors...I've noticed excellent rushes down to 6 or 7 hours after my last subuxone dose. Although IVing heroin might have something to do with it...in place of taking a couple vicodin or whatever.

CambriaRKD
02-03-2008, 05:23 PM
I think getting "392mg of [insoluble] shit" into an insulin syringe would be a good trick.

If you're smart about how you filter it, that figure isn't even close. I draw a completely clear solution and my veins are a hell of a lot happier now than they were with the tar.

Not that I condone this, but if you filter very carefully, I actually believe this is relatively safe. I admit that I did get a couple small abscesses before getting the filtering process down.. I also think that 8mg is way too much to boot..Syringes are freely available from any pharmacy here, from 2 ml and upwards. Most of the people who shoot bupe do so in doses of 4 mg+. Even though they filter, their veins look horrible.

Suboxstitute
02-03-2008, 10:18 PM
But, as for having to wait up to 48 hours before the bupe relaxes its grip on your receptors...I've noticed excellent rushes down to 6 or 7 hours after my last subuxone dose.

Wow on 12mg per day that really amazes me that you only have to wait 6-7 hours for the bupe to loosen up out of your receptors to be able to feel anything else.

I've had so many others say stuff similiar to that, I'm so jealous.

The half life of bupe is SO long, plus if you're on maintenance you got all those stacked up half-lives from the doses from days before in your system (after around 8-9 days of 12mg per day it would be double, or 24mg, in your system). But you're doing H right? It must be the strength of what you're using that just knocks that bupe off.

I was on about that much sub, waited like 2-3 days and then tried to take 5-6 pills (just hydro 10/325)but still that was 50-60 mg of hydro) and I felt nada, zilch zero.

vishvm
02-05-2008, 02:18 PM
I've shot bupe a couple of times and didn't really like it. I much prefer under the tongue. Shooting gave me no real rush, just a feeling of instant bupe. I know quite a few people who do shoot it, and I really don't know why they bother.

Funnily enough I actually get a very subtle gentle rush from taking it sublingually and a bit of a buzz as well.

deathboy
02-06-2008, 06:43 AM
I've shot bupe a couple of times and didn't really like it. I much prefer under the tongue. Shooting gave me no real rush, just a feeling of instant bupe. I know quite a few people who do shoot it, and I really don't know why they bother.

Funnily enough I actually get a very subtle gentle rush from taking it sublingually and a bit of a buzz as well.

Same here - I get a modest rush upon taking it followed by a mellow buzz.

Of course, I potentiate 8mg Subutex with 40mg of Adderall XR - BOOM!

DB

BigLou
02-06-2008, 11:42 PM
hmm subutex and adderal, never tried that..i would think it wouldnt be too fun, that just my opinion tho