PDA

View Full Version : how to pass a clinic urinalysis

lucifus
01-20-2008, 09:07 AM
i am wondering how to pass without using another members urine. i wass thinking maybe adding methadone metabolites to synthetic urine, but how to get the metabolites.

also pm me if you are clean and on methadone

i dont have a clinic setting where i can offer to get urine from a patient

thanks

Nate
01-20-2008, 10:21 AM
Is selling urine legal?!

lucifus
01-20-2008, 11:16 AM
i read about some guy who is going to court for selling his clean urine on the net but he is still selling it while his trial is pending

my clinic tests for cannabis and i really would like takehomes because im clean of everything else.

does anyone know of a urine clean product that doesnt flush out the methadone metabolites

underide
01-20-2008, 11:40 AM
as far as i know they don't test for methadone at the 'done clinic.
At least they don't at ours
I'm sure you can just use whatever clean substitute and get away with it.
I couldn't, coz at my clinic we are very closely supervised - they do watch us piss.
And i'm positive they don't check on methadone in our piss.
They do take methadone levels on request, but thats a blood test, and a whole other gig

I may be wrong on this, but i'm pretty sure that they would not test you for methadone if methadone is what you're prescribed at your clinic

mollywopped
01-20-2008, 12:47 PM
as far as i know they don't test for methadone at the 'done clinic.
At least they don't at ours
I'm sure you can just use whatever clean substitute and get away with it.
I couldn't, coz at my clinic we are very closely supervised - they do watch us piss.
And i'm positive they don't check on methadone in our piss.
They do take methadone levels on request, but thats a blood test, and a whole other gig

I may be wrong on this, but i'm pretty sure that they would not test you for methadone if methadone is what you're prescribed at your clinic

They absolutely test you for methadone at clinics. They do it to make sure you are actually taking the methadone and not selling it or doing something else with it.

As for your question, there would be no way to flush your system of the THC but leave the methadone metabolites. There are some drinks that claim to cover up THC, so if they work, maybe they will cover up the THC, but not work on the methadone, which normally would suck, but in your case it works perfectly. But really, I doubt that that would work.

I don't know how your clinic does tests, but mine just sends the urine out to a lab, so there is pretty much no way to beat a lab test. Sorry to say it, but I think you are shit out of luck, unless you can find someone who also takes methadone but nothing else that will pee for you. I would do it, but I am in California, sorry.

underide
01-21-2008, 09:14 AM
They absolutely test you for methadone at clinics. They do it to make sure you are actually taking the methadone and not selling it or doing something else with it.

As for your question, there would be no way to flush your system of the THC but leave the methadone metabolites. There are some drinks that claim to cover up THC, so if they work, maybe they will cover up the THC, but not work on the methadone, which normally would suck, but in your case it works perfectly. But really, I doubt that that would work.

I don't know how your clinic does tests, but mine just sends the urine out to a lab, so there is pretty much no way to beat a lab test. Sorry to say it, but I think you are shit out of luck, unless you can find someone who also takes methadone but nothing else that will pee for you. I would do it, but I am in California, sorry.

Not in our clinic they don't.
That's why i was pretty positive that they don't anywhere else. It doesn't make much sense to test for it if you think about it.
I remember someone actually asking one of the GA's at our clinic some years back, if they screen for methadone in the urine, he said that they generally do not, but that theoretically that could be done if, and ONLY if the doctor who has your chart has SPECIFICALLY asked for that to be done, which hardly ever happens.

As far as i know it is rather expensive to test for the 'done, and (at our clinic at least) you drink your 'done right by the hatch, so a nurse sees that you actually down it, and methadone is detectable in your urine for about 7 days (even longer if you have been taking it for some time, due to build-up), what is the point of testing for it, if they know it is already in your urine?
Say even you only have to come in to the clinic once a week (which i do), and get 6 takeaways, even if you sell all 6 (which i don't), you still have to drink that one 'dose at the hatch, and that one dose is enough to make you test positive for methadone when you come back next week, so then again what is the point of testing for methadone at the clinic if it only costs extra??

Once again, i don't exactly know how it goes over in the US, but it does not make much sense that they would test you for 'done, especially if you only get 1 or 2 take-homes a week. Just seems like a bit of a waste of money to me, seeing as most of the clinics you have over there are private.

mollywopped
01-21-2008, 01:19 PM
Not in our clinic they don't.
That's why i was pretty positive that they don't anywhere else. It doesn't make much sense to test for it if you think about it.
I remember someone actually asking one of the GA's at our clinic some years back, if they screen for methadone in the urine, he said that they generally do not, but that theoretically that could be done if, and ONLY if the doctor who has your chart has SPECIFICALLY asked for that to be done, which hardly ever happens.

As far as i know it is rather expensive to test for the 'done, and (at our clinic at least) you drink your 'done right by the hatch, so a nurse sees that you actually down it, and methadone is detectable in your urine for about 7 days (even longer if you have been taking it for some time, due to build-up), what is the point of testing for it, if they know it is already in your urine?
Say even you only have to come in to the clinic once a week (which i do), and get 6 takeaways, even if you sell all 6 (which i don't), you still have to drink that one 'dose at the hatch, and that one dose is enough to make you test positive for methadone when you come back next week, so then again what is the point of testing for methadone at the clinic if it only costs extra??

Once again, i don't exactly know how it goes over in the US, but it does not make much sense that they would test you for 'done, especially if you only get 1 or 2 take-homes a week. Just seems like a bit of a waste of money to me, seeing as most of the clinics you have over there are private.

My clinic and all the other one's I have asked about all test everybody for methadone to make sure they are taking it. You make some good points, but every month when I see my test results it says positive for methadone metabolites. I guess it is different at your clinic or maybe outside of the US, but I am pretty sure the clinics here do test for it, at least they do at all the clinics I have talked to people about.

Opiyum
01-21-2008, 03:55 PM
The clinic I went to was exactly the same as underide's. In the six months I was there I was urine screened many times and never for methadone but twice a blood sample was taken and tested for methadone.

I'm sure it varies either clinic to clinic or state to state.

lucifus
01-23-2008, 10:54 AM
yea it prolly does depend on the clinic because my urine analysis shows methadone metabolites.

IceCold
01-25-2008, 10:18 AM
If you only are positive for THC this product will work without messing with methadone mateabolites. http://www.urineluck.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=URNL I have used it before with great results.

WarmCyanide
01-25-2008, 10:28 AM
If you only are positive for THC this product will work without messing with methadone mateabolites. http://www.urineluck.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=URNL I have used it before with great results.

This product cannot be shipped to residents of AR, IL, KY, OK, NJ, NC or SC.

94accord
01-26-2008, 09:51 AM
get a whizzinator. even comes in different colors to match your skin. lol. I hear it works good though

http://www.whizzinator.com/whiz2.htm

RobOC
01-26-2008, 10:06 AM
As far as i know it is rather expensive to test for the 'done,.

They sell home drug test kits for $30 that test for methadone and oxycodone, on top of the other 13 substances it tests for. I sure am glad my mom didn't have one of those tests when I was growin' up. I am not sure if the price of drug tests is going down, but they certainly are getting more sophisticated and atleast staying around the same price.

Mallinckrodt
01-26-2008, 02:28 PM

Well this is probably inappropriate for my first ever reply/post but i have been adamantly watching this thread to see if anyone could come up with something worthwhile.

A little bit about me. . .I am currently maintained on methadone at about 100 mgs a day and have been for the last 5 and a half years. Prior to that i maintained with H and Oxy and whatever else i could get my hands on for about 5 years. . .enough of that, i will make a proper introduction post soon and explain more.

anyway, the only thing keeping me from getting take-homes is the pesky THC in my urine each week. Aside from quitting the ganja, i haven't found any way around this since my clinic is one that does test for methadone metabolites, and any product/substitute i have found out there would mask those as well.

IceCold: are you saying that this additive worked for you by masking the THC without effecting the methadone metabolite test? I know you pretty much already said that, verbatim, but i just wanted to make sure before coughing up the $35 to give it a try.

Thanks for your help, and thank you to everyone here on this miraculous site for all of the priceless information you provide. I have been an avid reader of opiophile for some time now. . .I hope to become more of an active member soon.

20Dollarholla
01-28-2008, 04:42 AM
What I do s stop smoking weed for 3 days, take a lasix 50mg, drink 64oz of water, and piss a few times before i go to the clinic, works like a charm except on those damn GC/MS tests where the thc cutoff is 15ng/dl. You may want to take a B-Complex vitamin an hour before the test so our piss isnt clear, also there is a chance you will come up dilute.

Does anyone elses clinic test for methadone and methadone metabolites like mine does. Does anyone know what the difference is?

trainwrecker
01-28-2008, 07:18 AM
If you dilute it like that, 20dolla, you would test negative for methadone too...

Mallinckrodt
01-28-2008, 09:44 AM
20$:Yeah my clinic does. . .the difference is just what it sounds like. The Meth metabolites are there after you metabolize the meth. The Methadone test just tests for methadone itself, the 'done that makes it through you in the same state. You could actually just put a drop of 'done in the sample to test pos for it, but the metabolites would be absent unless you actually dose.

20Dollarholla
01-29-2008, 07:35 AM
No not necissarly, I use this method almost every week and the methadone is always in my system. The key is to actually stop smoking weed for about 48-72 hours, but keep taking the methadone. The break from weed and the dilution should drop your cannabinoid levels below the 50ng/dl cutoff, but the methaone wont drop below its cut-off level. Now if you are taking a GC/MS drug screen the cut-off for cannabinoids is much lower at 15ng/dl and are almost impossible to beat. Most clinics use the RA drug screen because they are cheaper, but still a reliable lab test. It really isnt that hard to drop your cannabinoid levels below 50ng/dl, if you dont smoke constantly all day everyday. You may need to cut back on the toking though, if you do smoke all day everyday.

I usually smoke one bowl a day from Thursday through Saturday then stop from Monday through Thursday. I take drug screens on Wedsday for probation and Thursday at the meth clinic, I pass every one. You can still indulge in the Ganja, but not to the extreme that you are probaly used to, I know I had to cut back in order to pass these tests, but am still able to use it a lil bit.

There was a study I had seen on Erowid where they took lik e seven people who were 100% clean from marijuana and they all smoked two bowls and were all drug tested every 12 hours. After 72 hours everyone of them were passing the drug screens. So it goes to show you if you are clean than you can smoke a little bit and be OK. If you are dirty for marijuana than you might want to stop for longer and wait until you are clean before you try this method. If you are clean it works trust me, the key is to not let your levels become too high to be diluted.

If you dilute it like that, 20dolla, you would test negative for methadone too...

Hacker
01-29-2008, 11:20 AM
20dollarholla: Does anyone elses clinic test for methadone and methadone metabolites like mine does. Does anyone know what the difference is? 01-26-2008 08:28 PM

I've used the same clinic for over twenty years now and for as long as I can remember they have tested for both methadone and it's metabolites. My understanding of the difference is the same as Mallinckrodt's....that the methadone is just for the presence of the drug in the urine while the metabolite test is to make sure it's been ingested, has passed through your liver and been metabolized. Was not aware of the metabolite test until busted several years back for the lack of after bringing in a clean urine sample that I put a small amount of methadone in but of course the test found no metabolites!

The only fool proof way I've found to avoid a bad UA, other than not using, is to go 5-7 days with nothing other than my methadone, then fill several bottles with my own urine that has methadone and the metabolized methadone in it. I store them in the fridge until it gets close to test time, then carry a pre-warmed bottle in with me until asked to give a sample.

Wish I had invested in a Whizzanator back in '04 instead of taking the risk of being tested by the company I worked for. Lost a job of twenty years while in my mid-fifties and 5 years away from retirement because of that stupidity. Good luck on resolving your problem.....

Bonnie brae
01-29-2008, 11:25 AM
I saw a documentary where this dude would dip his finger in bleach before going in to his clinic then he'd pee on the finger with bleach and apparently he would pass the test. I don't know if it works but it's interesting.

Opiyum
01-29-2008, 12:48 PM
Why pee on the finger? Why not just dip it in after peeing?

Stupid questions yes but also a stupid idea. Tampering with a drug tests is sometimes worse than failing it or....At least just as bad.

20Dollarholla
02-01-2008, 04:57 AM
You actually should be freezing your piss for maximum efficency, it can still go bad even in the refriderator, I think it stays good for a while in the fridge, but if you freeze it, it will stay good for 6 months!!!!!

I too, have done this for some of my probation tests in the past, but they didnt actually watch me piss. The probation I am on now watches me, so does the meth clinic so I cant do that anymore. I would take a bottle of frozen piss and soak it in hot water until it thawed, then transfer it into a condom, and dip the condom into a cup of really really hot water to heat it up good, then I would wrap a Thermacare heat pad around my chest, and put the condom filled with piss between the heating element on the heat pad and my skin. The heat pad stays hot for 8 hours. Worked good when I did it.

20dollarholla: Does anyone elses clinic test for methadone and methadone metabolites like mine does. Does anyone know what the difference is? 01-26-2008 08:28 PM

I've used the same clinic for over twenty years now and for as long as I can remember they have tested for both methadone and it's metabolites. My understanding of the difference is the same as Mallinckrodt's....that the methadone is just for the presence of the drug in the urine while the metabolite test is to make sure it's been ingested, has passed through your liver and been metabolized. Was not aware of the metabolite test until busted several years back for the lack of after bringing in a clean urine sample that I put a small amount of methadone in but of course the test found no metabolites!

The only fool proof way I've found to avoid a bad UA, other than not using, is to go 5-7 days with nothing other than my methadone, then fill several bottles with my own urine that has methadone and the metabolized methadone in it. I store them in the fridge until it gets close to test time, then carry a pre-warmed bottle in with me until asked to give a sample.

Wish I had invested in a Whizzanator back in '04 instead of taking the risk of being tested by the company I worked for. Lost a job of twenty years while in my mid-fifties and 5 years away from retirement because of that stupidity. Good luck on resolving your problem.....

Mallinckrodt
02-01-2008, 01:47 PM
Why pee on the finger? Why not just dip it in after peeing?

Stupid questions yes but also a stupid idea. Tampering with a drug tests is sometimes worse than failing it or....At least just as bad.

Man. . .as far as i'm concerned, if someone has the audacity to ask me for my urine, they deserve whatever i hand them!

Take a shit in the cup for them, that'll show 'em. hahaha:)

Opiyum
02-01-2008, 04:24 PM
^^ I would agree in almost every case except for the one I'm in. I'll never have an oppurtunity to make as much money as I am doing what I'm doing now. Not to mention doing what I do I don't entirely disagree with drug testing to begin with.

A lot of the guys I work with get way too high, whether it's on methadone or whatever else, on the job. You could easily kill another person or seriously injure them from one of those nods that creeps up on you. The kind you don't realize happened until your head snaps back and reality is sitting there waiting for you.

If we were ever to legalize some or all drugs I would definately not want my doctor or my pilot nodding out on the job so drug tests in my opinion are necessary.
I don't particularly like the punishments that can be handed out when someone fails though. Everyone deserves a second chance (in some cases even three and four).

Mallinckrodt
02-01-2008, 04:38 PM
^^ I would agree in almost every case except for the one I'm in. I'll never have an oppurtunity to make as much money as I am doing what I'm doing now. Not to mention doing what I do I don't entirely disagree with drug testing to begin with.

A lot of the guys I work with get way too high, whether it's on methadone or whatever else, on the job. You could easily kill another person or seriously injure them from one of those nods that creeps up on you. The kind you don't realize happened until your head snaps back and reality is sitting there waiting for you.

If we were ever to legalize some or all drugs I would definately not want my doctor or my pilot nodding out on the job so drug tests in my opinion are necessary.
I don't particularly like the punishments that can be handed out when someone fails though. Everyone deserves a second chance (in some cases even three and four).

I suppose in instances where you must be sober to perform on the job, there should be a way to verify that sobriety, but urinalysis does not. If someone partakes in some opiates three days earlier, that is none of my business. . .and to the subject at hand, THC, well we all know how long that can stick around after the intoxication.

GA_M'Done120
02-08-2008, 05:05 PM
There is product called STAT that can be picked up online or in a head shop. This shit really works. I was skeptical when i bought it, but by following the directions exactly as suggested you can piss clean urine. The shit worked so good it was like I was pissing water. I forgot to take a Vitamin C to give the urine the yellow color. I used 2 days prior to testing and I came back negative. No drugs of any kind showed up.:drinkit:

Mallinckrodt
02-08-2008, 05:14 PM
There is product called STAT that can be picked up online or in a head shop. This shit really works. I was skeptical when i bought it, but by following the directions exactly as suggested you can piss clean urine. The shit worked so good it was like I was pissing water. I forgot to take a Vitamin C to give the urine the yellow color. I used 2 days prior to testing and I came back negative. No drugs of any kind showed up.:drinkit:

Sounds like a good product. I've had luck with a couple head shop tricks over the years as well but for this situation, we need to leave the methadone metabolites in the urine. You said you peed clean w/no drugs of any kind. Good endorsement for a cleanser but still no answer to the elusive "how to pass a clinic urinalysis?" question.

Man i hope there's something out there. . .I'd hate to have to give up the ganj just to be able to see my family for Christmas next year. They won't give out take-homes to anyone with even THC at my clinic.

Whydoyouthinkmyeyesarered
03-03-2008, 08:04 PM
at my methadone clinic isee the doctor once weekly and before i go in a piss in a cup and take it in with me and he puts in the little dipstick right infront of me and its tests for methadone oxy opaites cocaine benzos.

they make it redundant with oxy then opaites so you cant test positive for oxy and go BUT I ATE A DOZEN POPPYSEED BAGELS.

Methabenzo
03-03-2008, 11:46 PM
Mine tests for Methadone and THC. It is a state run-for profit organization. I have stopped smoking today in fact because I want to get my takehomes back. I lost 2 weeeks worth because of the weed. They didn't test for it or make it illicit for a long time. My counselor told me to smoke it if I had cravings!!!! He isn't there now but others have stated the same claim so I am not alone. Now I have 4 tests to get clean until they put me on Mandatory Detox. 110mgs to zero in 20 days. Ouch!! I would in up in the ER in a week. I have been on done, 120-110 for 4 years now and on 8mg of xanax as well. The xanax is what makes me beleive I can stop with the pot for a few months. Honestly I tried to think of a day in the last 12 years that I didn't get stoned. I couldn't! Not one day. Not Christmas or Thnksgiving. Not Easter or Valentines day. It is a BIG part of my life. I have just come to the conclusion that my Methadone treatment is way more important than me getting stoned everyday.
Heck, if I can't stop smoking weed for a couple months than how do I expect to taper of Methadone?????? That was the kicker. Like I said, it is only day one but its bedtime and it is one day down. No looking back. Brother, just give it up for a few months. Get them off your back. TRUST ME, it is killing me to stop. But just refer to my arguments above. If that doesnt make sense then you'll be on 'Done for the rest of your life. Methadone maintenence is a lifestyle change. Getting high is getting high. I beleive about 1% of that BUT that is what I am going on....for now.

rude
03-04-2008, 01:16 AM
A friend of mine has to piss to get her monthly methadone pills for "pain".

She uses a friends pee thats goes to the methadone clinic and freezes several cups of it. The day of her Dr.'s visit/test she puts the frozen urine in a condom and tapes it in her crotch. It takes about 30 minutes to get it warmed but it works perfectly every time. She just sits on the toilet and puts a fingernail to make a hole and lets the 2 oz of pee come out.

She doesnt smoke pot, but she cant get off the crack for 2 days to make sure she doesnt lose her 150 dones and 120 lortabs a month. Im like why the hell do you need crack with that kind of awesome script when you have no real pain. The 1st day she will have 90 dones sold which leaves her with 2 a day for the rest of the month. Then she sells lots of those and runs out a week before and has to scrape to find some here and there. Sad, but who am I to judge.

motts
03-04-2008, 04:44 AM
how to pass : piss clean.

Mallinckrodt
03-04-2008, 10:51 AM
Now I have 4 tests to get clean until they put me on Mandatory Detox. 110mgs to zero in 20 days. Ouch!! I would in up in the ER in a week.

You mean they'll detox you for dirty THC drops? That's crazy. . .you said it was a for-profit clinic right? I can't believe it, usually they just want to keep those fee's coming in each week. There are some people at my clinic who still haven't given a single opiate-free-drop since their intake some 3 years ago. The counselors usually just suggest an increase until they realize that it's not going to stop. . .then they just don't get take-homes. That's it.

Things would sure be different for me if I was facing detox for pot. . .who knows, I probably would have given it up by now, or I guess I could still be scamming for smack too. . .

rude: I know someone just like that. She gets 120 40-wafers (she's getting switched to 10's this month) a month plus 90 K-pin 2's. By the end of the first week, the 'done is almost always gone and she may have one k-pin a day for the rest of the month if she's lucky. . .all sold just to keep hitting that damn pipe. I know how hard it can be to put it down, and I'm not dissing anybody who smokes rock, I just can't see how she does it. I would be so sick without the 'done, and hitting a crack pipe would only make it 1000 times worse for me. I know she has a habit too, she was in the clinic for years until they busted her for 'double dipping' with the wafers, so it's not like she doesn't get sick. . . . . .it makes me cringe just thinking about all that crack in the midst of a 'done withdrawal.

Methabenzo
03-05-2008, 03:12 PM
Yea my clinic is a statee run-for profit organization in WV. they have just put it into a law that a dirty THC is illicit starting in Feb. 1st dirty you lose your takehomes, 2nd you lose whatever takehomes they didn't take forst time if you were high enough on the level to get 2 weeks like I was. Now I have to go 7 days a week and I have been ther for 3 years. When i first started my counselor TOLD ME TO SMOKE POT!!!! to reduce cravings. Now it is being run like a prison. It has driven me almost crazy. I have to attend 2 group meetings and 2 counseling sessions per month and when they test for THC they charge an extra 5$ fee! Complete bullshit. I went there to get off the opiates. I have been clean for 4 years total. I didn't go there to stop with the pot. BUT they say it is a lifestyle chnge.
Here in our pathetic state, which I am not originally from, one of our Senators daughters died from a methadone overdose but it didn't come from a clinic but from a family physician. Now he is making life hell for us who want to better our lives. On top of losing two weeks of takehomes I now must stop smoking. I guess if I can't quit pot for a couple months then how do I expect to stop methadone when I am ready? That has been my way of dealing with it. It breaks my heart because in those opiate clean 4 years I have also not had a drink of alcohol. Thus making the weed much more needful. I just enjoy smoking. It is illegal, shouldn't be in my mind, but that is where I stand. And obviously I am not the only one. I have pondered switching clinics because of this and the lack of employment oppurtunities and like I said, I am not from here anyway. I just moved here to be close to the clinic. I have made one really good friend here and that is about all that connects me to this hell hole. now he is pissed at me for questioning him, didn't mean to upset him but he took i the wrong way. So if that is the case I have NOTHING here. Might as well pack up and move along.
I just feel hopeless. I jump though so many hoops at this clinic and it seems like they are out to get th best of me. I won't let them but it just plain sucks. Not to mention I pay them over 4,000 bucks each freakin year!!!!!! I am paying to be treated like a child.
It is better than using but not much.

SynthMorph
03-07-2008, 02:40 PM
The best way is to just freeze a bunch of your piss when you're clean and then warm it up when needed. That way the methadone metabolits are still in there.

SneefOXYs
03-09-2008, 03:07 PM
I got a question for a couple of ya'll. It's kinda off base but the same subject. Anyhow have any of ya'll slipped up once or even a couple times during the month but your random came out clean. I know a couple times for sure I've slipped up with OCs more than once during the month, and my randoms come out completely clean. I've never asked anyone or even looked into it so I'm not sure how long OC even stays in your system. I guess I always assumed 30 days(cuze of trees0, haha, which is pretty dumb cuze most chemical drugs don't last but a couple days in your system. The closet I remember slippin close to a drug test was 5 days out. Every test I've ever done at my clinic though has been perfect, to my suprise. Even though most the counslers are pretty coo, I had one at the front tell me just be straight with her and tell her if I used and she'll make thangs right in the computer. I haven't seen her in over a month though, hahaha.

SneefOXYs
03-09-2008, 03:08 PM
The best way is to just freeze a bunch of your piss when you're clean and then warm it up when needed. That way the methadone metabolits are still in there.

Damn that's a pretty good idea, never really thought bought that. I wonder how long it would be good for in the freezer.

Chicago
03-09-2008, 03:40 PM
I no a few people who had to test clean at there meth clinic, but the mmt clinics do test for done but the creatinine not creatine but the 1rst spelling along w/the ph.

So even when he brought clean piss in & put a drop of meth in there it should neg of meth b/c the ph of creatinine of meth in your body, so that is why you probally do not think people are testing for meth b/c it tests the way I stated it, My ex, her counsler explaineed that to me a few years ago.

20$:Yeah my clinic does. . .the difference is just what it sounds like. The Meth metabolites are there after you metabolize the meth. The Methadone test just tests for methadone itself, the 'done that makes it through you in the same state. You could actually just put a drop of 'done in the sample to test pos for it, but the metabolites would be absent unless you actually dose.

LorTabitha
04-23-2008, 04:43 PM
What I do s stop smoking weed for 3 days, take a lasix 50mg, drink 64oz of water, and piss a few times before i go to the clinic, works like a charm except on those damn GC/MS tests where the thc cutoff is 15ng/dl. You may want to take a B-Complex vitamin an hour before the test so our piss isnt clear, also there is a chance you will come up dilute.

I am scripted lasix. Would that be helpful with my u/a? (For example, would I need to worry about coming up dilute?) Does anyone have any experience with this?

RobotJones
04-24-2008, 12:03 AM
my clinic tests for methadone AND methadone metabolites. people were just putting a drop of methadone into their piss to fake out the tests, so they started testing for the metabolites too. a couple of times i'd drop positive for metabolites but negative for methadone. this was because i foolishly spent an entire 3-day weekend injecting my take-home doses and it's metabolized through the system much faster that way. but luckily the nurse chalked it up to sweating out the dose on a hot day.

Mallinckrodt
04-24-2008, 05:19 PM
First and foremost. . .man am I glad opio is back! Thanks to anyone and everyone who made it happen.

anyway. . .somehow I have been able to stay off the ganj for 50 days now!! Today is number 50 and I actually feel pretty great. I've got some extra money because of it and I decided to buy myself a bike to get some exercise, a single speed road/mountain bike cross (if anyone cares). It is amazing how much extra energy I have though. I think the THC was really weighing me down a lot more than I was willing to admit at the time.

I think a lot clearer, which I was expecting, and I wake up much easier in the morning too. It's a bit harder to get to sleep at night but it's usually nothing a little kava and Valerian won't fix.

The really weird part is that ever since I quit, my 'done-induced constipation seems to have all but vanished! I don't know whether to attribute this to the way my eating habits have changed (munchies and all), or maybe just the general absence of sedation or something??

Sorry to get off topic there, just so excited to be back! About the UA's. . .like I said, it has been 50 days now and the latest drop that came back was still dirty, about 3 weeks ago, so just about 30 days clean. That doesn't surprise me, I was a daily smoker for years, but what does surprise me is, the first drop after I quit was about 2 weeks into the abstinence and my numbers jumped way up. Has anyone else experienced this when they quit?

My counselor says it happens to a lot of clients, he thinks maybe once you quit and stop putting all that fresh, daily THC in your system, the body finally has a chance to start working on the reserves. . .hence the huge increase in parts per million (i think that's what it's measured in) on that first drop.

So, the last drop when I was using was at 137, the one 2 weeks into my clean time was all the way up to 178! Now the one I just got the results for today, tested on April 2, was down to 98. My clinic calls it clean at 50 so I should be good next drop. I hope so anyway, I could really use those take-homes.

I would advise anyone who is going to a clinic and only dropping dirty for THC to give quitting a try. Believe me, 2 months ago I never thought I would be saying this, but it actually isn't that bad once you get through the first week or so. The return to 'full-brain-functioning' for me was a little scary at first but you do get used to it. It is going to be worth it not to have to worry about going on vacations and especially only having to go to that run-down brick shell of desperation once a week.

PrincessOfPills
04-26-2008, 02:35 PM
testing for weed if fuckin bullshit! im considering moving to a new state JUST so i can get takehomes and still puff!

lucifus
04-27-2008, 05:46 PM
well since i posted this message i have learned alot of things. These days opiate addiction is classified as a socio-biological illness that can be treated by a doctor by using substitues like suboxone or methadone. I have great respect for the people working in this field because it lierally saved me from losing my life,my house, my job, my girlfriend, my pets that i think of as children. But man these burocracy laden clinics have to rethink there rules.
I never had the balls to try and fake a piss test but i did have a run-in with urine falsification at my clinic. I have been going there for eight months and it has helped me so much. It has shown me an outside perspective of my drug use and taught me how addiction really works. I had a counselling session the next morning after splitting an eighth of killer (90%) pure cocaine the night before. i thought i would be sober by the next day but i was zinging out the next morning. within ten mins my counsler said did u use today, i told her yes i did last night and that was truly sorry and embarressed.
It was the first time i had done coke in years i actually used to despise it, because i am anxious as it is anyways. she said she was not suprised because she suspected that i was still very much in the bargaining phase. She shared her experience with coke and described the realization she tapped into in order to give it up. the next day i had a urine test, like usual i urinated in the sample cup and gave it to the nurse who runs the testing. A week later i went to my weekly counseling session and my counsler and i began our session talking about my urine screen, i said cocaine...benzos...cannabiss..methadone. Her hands were shaking and her voice was all faltered like she was extremly pissed at me. She said actually your urine showed positive for methadone the molecule and creatine the molecule. My heart stopped, i knew this was going to mean a urine falsification which was considered non-compliance of the rules, in other words discharge at 5mg a day. I said to her 'this cant be right we have talked every session about my use of cannabis since i was 11 years old and how my life is sort of built around it. I smell like fresh buds all the time, she even comments sometimes on how good i always smell. there is no way in hell i would expect to get away with giving a clean urine that fast, beside the fact that i was obviously geeked out of my mind the day before the test. I also told her that during the four hours of orientation classes we talked about the rules and urine falsification and how u cant just put a little methadone into your pee, so dont even try it.
She thought that i had been fooling them the whole time and was diverting the methadone. I have no takehomes and know all the nurses at the dosing windows by name and chat about my improvements. when the nurses heard about my discharge they were devistated and gave me a bunch of information about how to appeal the decision with the beauro of substance abuse. When i first was admitted there I looked like death, glasses all crooked and broken, pale as a ghost, track marks all over my arms. The nurses would always give me encouragement and say things like if you didnt have a girlfriend i would have to ask you over. I gained like 25 pounds and my color came back and they gave me hope and didnt judge me because of my illness. I was at 150mg and have been detoxing at 5mg a day im now at 75mg and am starting to lose my mind and it is hard to not have a hatefull opinion of clinics i now understand why some addicts call it evil. Because now i feel more strung out than when i was shooting dope. Now i drive to the city to get a fix that just teases my receptors and doesnt even do much but prevent the shitting and puking. I have been trying to get into other clincs but the god damned intake people wont call me back. I am going to spend every day from now trying to get into another clinic and ask if i can be supervised each time in order to prove that i am innocent if this happens again.
I looked at the mission statement posted at the clinic and it says something to the effect of providing quality health care in a safe and comfortable manner that promotes dignity and respect for the patients.
I guess my point is that it is impossible to really achieve what they are saying in there mission statement because when something comes up where it is your word that they are relying on to make a decision about your discharge they dont believe you because of the stigma that we have about "junkies", but the fact is that i never stole,lied, cheated, or participated in any non moral activities to get my dope. Im not a saint, but i was dedicated when it came to following there rules. I have seen patients get into fist fights right in the clinic and all they got was probation. So what i learned is that i was taking the treatment for granted and should have focused on develpoing tools to stop my substance abuse, I havent used yet, even though i feel like a suffering dog because that would mean to me that they won. By the way i have been self pay the whole time, I think when it comes down to it the big wigs dont give a fuck, and still look at us as the scum of the world. So to those of you thinking about fucking with your pee just think about how much the treatment has done for you.

Mallinckrodt
04-27-2008, 06:29 PM
So to those of you thinking about fucking with your pee just think about how much the treatment has done for you.

That is some good advice.

I can't believe they are detoxing you like that. . .and after you admitted to using right before the test?? What the hell is that??! Do they not think it is possible that your urine sample could have been somehow swapped for another's? Isn't it possible that someone else, besides "the junkie," could have dropped the ball somewhere along the line and fucked the test??

That is just ridiculuos!! Why would you want to risk mandatory detox when you are already being open about your illicit drug use??

I'm so sorry to hear about this. Just keep your head up and keep looking for another clinic. If you've got money, eventually you'll find a greedy, for profit clinic run by a drug lord with an MD to take you in.

IceCold
05-08-2008, 09:35 AM
IceCold: are you saying that this additive worked for you by masking the THC without effecting the methadone metabolite test? I know you pretty much already said that, verbatim, but i just wanted to make sure before coughing up the $35 to give it a try.

Thats exactly what I'm saying dude.

Mallinckrodt
05-08-2008, 10:06 AM
Thats exactly what I'm saying dude.

Thanks man, I probably would have jumped at the chance to use it a couple months ago but I ended up going the hard route. . .I actually quit smoking buds.

Today is day #64

red26
05-08-2008, 10:31 AM
i am wondering how to pass without using another members urine. i wass thinking maybe adding methadone metabolites to synthetic urine, but how to get the metabolites.

also pm me if you are clean and on methadone

i dont have a clinic setting where i can offer to get urine from a patient

thanks
Even tho they sometimes consider it a posative if the results are like this I still think its better to dilute than come up absolutely posative for anything. Alot of variables can cause a dilution but theres only one cause for a posative THC test. I had a big problem a while back. I'm tested by jonny-law and I had a real bad case of prostiteus(?sp?) and was put on a anti-biotic called Levaquin. Little did I know that this medication can cause false posatives for opiates and a few others. They wanted to throw me in jail for taking anti-biotics! I printed up multiple sources confirming the fact that this can and has happened for the judge and the prick tells me that "I see this bullshit all day red. theonly thing thats going to keep you from going to jail is a letter from your doctor confirming this will happen and your going to have to stop taking this medication." So in other words they been trying to kill me for a long time. The judcial system here is so fucked up that yesterday a guy tried to kiil himself by jumping out of the third floor of the court house and landed on his head. No bull shit either people. Do not get busted here. You'll never escape.:(

red26
05-08-2008, 10:33 AM
What a mess. I'm starting to really doubt myself here folks. I'm tellin ya theres only 2 of 'em left up there just bangin into each other.

rockbottom
05-08-2008, 08:17 PM
i saved about a quart of methadone metabalite urine when i was being good. i microwaved a smaLL BOTTLE TO 102 /degrees. by the time i got to the clinic it was warm to the touch. i got busted once putting a couple drops of methadone in my urine, i didn't know they were checking for metabalites~Peace~ ---Rockbottom--:cool:

rockbottom
05-08-2008, 08:53 PM
I got a question for a couple of ya'll. It's kinda off base but the same subject. Anyhow have any of ya'll slipped up once or even a couple times during the month but your random came out clean. I know a couple times for sure I've slipped up with OCs more than once during the month, and my randoms come out completely clean. I've never asked anyone or even looked into it so I'm not sure how long OC even stays in your system. I guess I always assumed 30 days(cuze of trees0, haha, which is pretty dumb cuze most chemical drugs don't last but a couple days in your system. The closet I remember slippin close to a drug test was 5 days out. Every test I've ever done at my clinic though has been perfect, to my suprise. Even though most the counslers are pretty coo, I had one at the front tell me just be straight with her and tell her if I used and she'll make thangs right in the computer. I haven't seen her in over a month though, hahaha.
i test for parole im dirty all the time .on test days i drink 5 yes 5 gallons of water so far havn't failed a single test. i dont smoke pot but i take every pill in the book ~Peace~ ~Rock~:cool:

Paregoric Kid
05-09-2008, 10:24 AM
what about putting a tiny amount of methadone in synthetic urine. everyone metabolizes it differently, some does come out unchanged.

pain-patient
05-09-2008, 10:40 AM
I have suggested elsewhere my solution to this horrid scene or urine testing -- a Marinol script from the doc. "Doc, I get nausea and vomiting sometimes and compazine usually works great but really knocks me out. When I was on vacation the clinic there gave a script for something that didn't knock me out but worked great...started with a M....Murnal, no Marinol? I would like to have some on hand for when I get these nausea attacks" seems to work for everyone I have told to use it.

pain-patient
05-09-2008, 10:52 AM
Just saw this and thought it might be relevant --

Breaking News: Federal Law Enforcement Raids Companies Nationwide That Sell So-Called ‘Detoxification’ Kits; Also Confiscated From One Business Were The Unreleased DVD ‘A/K/A Tommy Chong’ (http://blog.norml.org/2008/05/08/breaking-news-federal-law-enforcement-raids-companies-nationwide-that-sell-so-called-%e2%80%98detoxification%e2%80%99-kits-also-confiscated-from-one-business-were-the-unreleased-dvd-%e2%80%98aka-t/)
Fri, 09 May 2008 00:02:06 By: Allen St. Pierre, NORML Executive Director
A number of phone calls and emails to NORML this afternoon strongly indicated that federal law enforcement raided a number of companies yesterday and today that manufacture and/or market what are commonly known as ‘detoxification’ products. The target of SWAT-like teams was records and computer equipment.

http://blog.norml.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/image003.jpg (http://blog.norml.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/image003.jpg)
That is story #1 as there are no federal laws that ban ‘detoxification’ products.
However, more oddly in my view is the reported confiscation of the unreleased DVD ‘A/K/A Tommy Chong (http://www.akatommychong.com/)’. How is that possible? Even if Tommy (a member (http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=5471) of NORML’s Advisory Board) agreed in his 2005 plea bargain on federal paraphernalia charges to ‘not profit from his past criminal activities’ it seems unlikely to me federal confiscation of otherwise First Amendment-protected speech and expression could possibly be legal. Especially, on the heels of Tommy already publishing a best-selling book detailing his nine month incarceration in federal prison, the humorous and insightful ‘The I Chong: Meditations From The Joint (http://www.simonsays.com/content/book.cfm?tab=1&pid=519087)’.

http://blog.norml.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/c_1416915540.jpg (http://blog.norml.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/c_1416915540.jpg)
So, if I understand correctly, the federal attorney who first prosecuted Tommy in 2005, Mary Beth Buchanan, authorized some of these raids and the confiscation of the Chong DVDs, which are about…well, her prosecution of Tommy and his resulting incarceration.
OK… (more…) (http://blog.norml.org/2008/05/08/breaking-news-federal-law-enforcement-raids-companies-nationwide-that-sell-so-called-%e2%80%98detoxification%e2%80%99-kits-also-confiscated-from-one-business-were-the-unreleased-dvd-%e2%80%98aka-t/#more-120)

rockbottom
05-09-2008, 04:56 PM
well since i posted this message i have learned alot of things. These days opiate addiction is classified as a socio-biological illness that can be treated by a doctor by using substitues like suboxone or methadone. I have great respect for the people working in this field because it lierally saved me from losing my life,my house, my job, my girlfriend, my pets that i think of as children. But man these burocracy laden clinics have to rethink there rules.
I never had the balls to try and fake a piss test but i did have a run-in with urine falsification at my clinic. I have been going there for eight months and it has helped me so much. It has shown me an outside perspective of my drug use and taught me how addiction really works. I had a counselling session the next morning after splitting an eighth of killer (90%) pure cocaine the night before. i thought i would be sober by the next day but i was zinging out the next morning. within ten mins my counsler said did u use today, i told her yes i did last night and that was truly sorry and embarressed.
It was the first time i had done coke in years i actually used to despise it, because i am anxious as it is anyways. she said she was not suprised because she suspected that i was still very much in the bargaining phase. She shared her experience with coke and described the realization she tapped into in order to give it up. the next day i had a urine test, like usual i urinated in the sample cup and gave it to the nurse who runs the testing. A week later i went to my weekly counseling session and my counsler and i began our session talking about my urine screen, i said cocaine...benzos...cannabiss..methadone. Her hands were shaking and her voice was all faltered like she was extremly pissed at me. She said actually your urine showed positive for methadone the molecule and creatine the molecule. My heart stopped, i knew this was going to mean a urine falsification which was considered non-compliance of the rules, in other words discharge at 5mg a day. I said to her 'this cant be right we have talked every session about my use of cannabis since i was 11 years old and how my life is sort of built around it. I smell like fresh buds all the time, she even comments sometimes on how good i always smell. there is no way in hell i would expect to get away with giving a clean urine that fast, beside the fact that i was obviously geeked out of my mind the day before the test. I also told her that during the four hours of orientation classes we talked about the rules and urine falsification and how u cant just put a little methadone into your pee, so dont even try it.
She thought that i had been fooling them the whole time and was diverting the methadone. I have no takehomes and know all the nurses at the dosing windows by name and chat about my improvements. when the nurses heard about my discharge they were devistated and gave me a bunch of information about how to appeal the decision with the beauro of substance abuse. When i first was admitted there I looked like death, glasses all crooked and broken, pale as a ghost, track marks all over my arms. The nurses would always give me encouragement and say things like if you didnt have a girlfriend i would have to ask you over. I gained like 25 pounds and my color came back and they gave me hope and didnt judge me because of my illness. I was at 150mg and have been detoxing at 5mg a day im now at 75mg and am starting to lose my mind and it is hard to not have a hatefull opinion of clinics i now understand why some addicts call it evil. Because now i feel more strung out than when i was shooting dope. Now i drive to the city to get a fix that just teases my receptors and doesnt even do much but prevent the shitting and puking. I have been trying to get into other clincs but the god damned intake people wont call me back. I am going to spend every day from now trying to get into another clinic and ask if i can be supervised each time in order to prove that i am innocent if this happens again.
I looked at the mission statement posted at the clinic and it says something to the effect of providing quality health care in a safe and comfortable manner that promotes dignity and respect for the patients.
I guess my point is that it is impossible to really achieve what they are saying in there mission statement because when something comes up where it is your word that they are relying on to make a decision about your discharge they dont believe you because of the stigma that we have about "junkies", but the fact is that i never stole,lied, cheated, or participated in any non moral activities to get my dope. Im not a saint, but i was dedicated when it came to following there rules. I have seen patients get into fist fights right in the clinic and all they got was probation. So what i learned is that i was taking the treatment for granted and should have focused on develpoing tools to stop my substance abuse, I havent used yet, even though i feel like a suffering dog because that would mean to me that they won. By the way i have been self pay the whole time, I think when it comes down to it the big wigs dont give a fuck, and still look at us as the scum of the world. So to those of you thinking about fucking with your pee just think about how much the treatment has done for you.

when i was detoxing from 120mgs they wouldn't let me drop more than 5 mgs a week. from 120 to 60 everything was fine, but when i dropped from 60 to 55 i got sick as shit. i had to slow my drop to 2 or 3 mgs a week! thats after letting my body aclamate(sic) for 3 weeks. that shit is harder to kick than herion and i wish you all the luck in the world. ps you should be able to find another clinic because all they care about is the money. their legal pushers of one the strongest drugs on the planet-dolophine- named after Hitler. ~Peace~ ---Rockbottom-- ps i did get off metadone it took about a year.:cool:

SHELLEY
05-09-2008, 05:22 PM
my bestest friend at the methadone clinic
sells her pee to people there who are "in need"
she's 100% clean except for the 'done
so it works out perfectly
i think she does crack like once a month
but right after her tests, ya know?

Narkotikon
05-09-2008, 05:23 PM
I'm not that experienced with clinics. I've only been to one, but do they really care that much, especially if you're relatively new there and especially if you're just testing positive for opiates? I guess it would be a red flag if you had been there for a while and started testing positive for opies, but then again maybe not. I'm sure dose and go clinics don't care. That's how mine was. I tested for opiates for the first month, then for coke every week for six weeks after that and all I got was a "try not to do it." Actually, that's not true, I got that and scripts for Provigil which is a shitty CIV stimulant that the doc thought was the magic cure for curving coke cravings. I wasn't even really craving coke. I was just hanging out with this friend and they always gave me coke. I'm not about to turn down free blow. Provigil sucks by the way.

Mallinckrodt
05-09-2008, 05:32 PM
I'm not that experienced with clinics. I've only been to one, but do they really care that much, especially if you're relatively new there and especially if you're just testing positive for opiates? I guess it would be a red flag if you had been there for a while and started testing positive for opies, but then again maybe not. I'm sure dose and go clinics don't care. That's how mine was. I tested for opiates for the first month, then for coke every week for six weeks after that and all I got was a "try not to do it." Actually, that's not true, I got that and scripts for Provigil which is a shitty CIV stimulant that the doc thought was the magic cure for curving coke cravings. I wasn't even really craving coke. I was just hanging out with this friend and they always gave me coke. I'm not about to turn down free blow. Provigil sucks by the way.

Yeah, that's all you'll get:"Try harder, is this what you want to do with your treatment?"

But that's not the point here. Most people are interested in getting clean piss tests so that they can build up some take-home doses and have some semblance of a normal life. You're right, they will keep dosing you and giving you the third degree every three weeks or so about your consistent dirty drops, but you'll be there at least 6 days a week.

Shit, I know a dude who's been at my clinic since right after i started 6 years ago and he still hasn't given one clean drop from opies, not one. They actually kept raising his dose for a while. Then they realized it wasn't going to stop so they quit that. You best believe they still take his $70 each week though. Never threaten a detox either.

SHELLEY
05-09-2008, 05:41 PM
I know how hard it can be to put it down, and I'm not dissing anybody who smokes rock, I just can't see how she does it. I would be so sick without the 'done, and hitting a crack pipe would only make it 1000 times worse for me. I know she has a habit too, she was in the clinic for years until they busted her for 'double dipping' with the wafers, so it's not like she doesn't get sick. . . . . .it makes me cringe just thinking about all that crack in the midst of a 'done withdrawal.

actually crack will get rid of opiate withdrawal
as long as ya don't run out
it's especially good if you're dopesick and waiting:
for the d-boy to arrive,
for the clinic to open,
for your pm appointment, etc

once all 4 of my dopeboys had nothing all day
3 were out till the next day, 1 could hook me up "past midnight"
my last shot had been at 7am and it was noon
so i put aside $80 for the h that night
and smoked crack/shot coke until 1am
by that time, d-boy was ringin' me up, "you straight or no?"
i got the dope before the rock even ran out
and i didn't get sick AT ALL
well, if i did get sick, i surely didn't notice it ;)

SHELLEY
05-09-2008, 05:42 PM
my clinic tests for methadone AND methadone metabolites. people were just putting a drop of methadone into their piss to fake out the tests, so they started testing for the metabolites too. a couple of times i'd drop positive for metabolites but negative for methadone. this was because i foolishly spent an entire 3-day weekend injecting my take-home doses and it's metabolized through the system much faster that way. but luckily the nurse chalked it up to sweating out the dose on a hot day.

...does that work??????

Narkotikon
05-09-2008, 05:53 PM
Yeah, that's all you'll get:"Try harder, is this what you want to do with your treatment?"

But that's not the point here. Most people are interested in getting clean piss tests so that they can build up some take-home doses and have some semblance of a normal life. You're right, they will keep dosing you and giving you the third degree every three weeks or so about your consistent dirty drops, but you'll be there at least 6 days a week.

Shit, I know a dude who's been at my clinic since right after i started 6 years ago and he still hasn't given one clean drop from opies, not one. They actually kept raising his dose for a while. Then they realized it wasn't going to stop so they quit that. You best believe they still take his $70 each week though. Never threaten a detox either.

Oh, I totally agree with you. I'm just kind of cynical about methadone because I had a bad experience with it. Looking back, I probably wasn't that bad off to need MMT then. I'd say I would benefit from it now, but I'm hesitant to do it. I'd rather to SMT if I could ever affor a sub doc. But anyway, the clinic I was as was a private clinic and the doctor there seemed like a quack to me. I didn't think highly of him. I was nodding off and so constipated I only used the bathroom once a week and had absolutely no motivation or energy, and he kept upping my dose knowing that. The reason I never got a take home is because they had a policy that you had to have 90 days clean of everything and 90 days of consistent dosing to qualify for one. So, yes, I can see how clean urine would help with that. But, for me, in the middle and end, I actually did quit using, but I skipped every fifth or sixth day just to be able to wake up and function. Like I said, it was a dose and go clinic. As long as they got their $90 a week, they didn't care. For seven months I was on 140mg a day, and IMO, that was way way to high. Toward the end I actually refused to take it, and inisted that I be weened down to the doc's dismay. I just quit in the end because I wasn't functioning, couldn't work because of it, and couldn't afford it.