PDA

View Full Version : might be helpful

dspot1234
01-16-2008, 09:16 PM
this might be helpful to some, with withdrawls or just cant sleep but i i never sleep, i get scripted 8mgs a day, so last night im laying in bed, (8mg of klonopin in one dose chewed, a few benadryl, and about 12 mg of zanaflex which i had never heard about until yesterday when i found them) still awake at 2:45 am. as im laying there i remember while re searching the zanaflex, it was a 4 milligram muscle relaxer(which i hate, they never do shit to me, and these were no different) that was water soluble, and one dude wrote that he shot it and fell asleep instantly. now its been months since ive done dope, so combined with needle-fever and wanting to sleep i decided to bang a 4 mg zanaflex.

so into the bathroom i go, crush the pill, in spoon, warm water, cotton, load, tie, shoot. within seconds of untying i didnt know if i could make it the ten feet from the bathroom to the bed. i dont know how much that other guy shot, but i put my shit away, crawled into bed, i think i was asleep before my head hit the pillow. never slept that good in my life. great if your w/d'ing or even on coke or tripping real bad, this shit put me out, and nothing ever else has.

just thought i would share, also im pissed because im rolling and i typed out a much more entertaining thread and right before i finished i somehow fuckin erased it all. well thats all really, plus this shit is a muscle relaxer so if you ask a doc for it its not like asking for oc's, they write muscle relaxers all the time, and if you need to sleep this shit is a godsend. just my two cents, like to be involved in the opiophile community, so you guys should check that shit out. before i fuck up and delete it again peace and if anyone has done this before or has any, post it up, id like to know any more experiences with it, and if you try it, be careful cause i shot one pill, i think they come 2 4 6 mgs and i shot 4, and could barely make it back to my room, so i dont want anyone shooting 12 mgs cause of this thread and fuckin diying, allright im babbling cause of the rolls so peace

JonnyM
01-16-2008, 09:21 PM
Im not sure shooting it is such a good idea, it could be really dangerous.

::Harm Reduction::

That said it may actually be a great thing. Im glad it helped you out especially in withdrawals.

Just be careful of all those binders and side effects.

dspot1234
01-16-2008, 09:35 PM
well it went real smoth, i tried to shoot klonopin once even though eveeryone said bad idea, not water soluble , did it, felt nothing, and had a huge bump on my vein for days. the zanaflex dissolved real nnice in a little warm water and went in smooth and easy, also it was perfectly clear see through yellow as the kpins were like milky ag nd cloudy and didnt go smooth at all, stupid thing to do i know, but with like 6-7 months off dope i guess it was needle fever. either way the shot was perfectly clear, went in as smooth as dope, i was out like a light and when i woke up not a mark on my arm, so im not too worried about fillers, plus i only have one left and ill prob do it tonigt when i get that ecstasy crash, but im gonna go enjoy this high, ill be back later peace

mikells43
01-16-2008, 09:37 PM
Im not sure shooting it is such a good idea, it could be really dangerous.

::Harm Reduction::

That said it may actually be a great thing. Im glad it helped you out especially in withdrawals.

Just be careful of all those binders and side effects.

i agree in 10 folds. esp all that shit thats in pills isn't good for ur veins. at least opies people kno what sin the pill, u dont kno whats in zanaflex, and zanaflex never did shit for me. taking 8mg of k-pin a nite is going to skyrocket ur benzo tolerence too.

dspot1234
01-16-2008, 11:11 PM
my benzo tolerance is ridiculous already thats why my doc scripts me 8mg a day, he knows how bad it is, and i agree that shooting pills is not a good idea, ive only done it with the klonopin which did nothng and fucked up my arm and this zanaflex went in like dope no problem,i was jst suggesing this to someone in real bad opiate withdrawl or even is tripping too hard or tweakin or some shit, this stuff will put you out like a light, and with one pill shot, i ate about five and felt nothing but the shot knocked me on my ass

jab
01-17-2008, 01:58 PM
Be carefull. I just looked those up, and besides not being very water soluable, they have a bunch of crap in them that you don't want to be shooting.

Google "zanaflex pill ingredients" and there is a PDF with all the information. Some bad stuff in them.

Be safe.

dspot1234
01-17-2008, 06:13 PM
like i said i agre shooting most pills is not advisable but if you need to crash pretty much immediately its worth it a a once in a while thing