PDA

View Full Version : shooting up flexeril

syn2600
01-11-2008, 08:47 PM
can it be done? throwing all harm reduction to the wind of course, anyone done it? is it water soluable? rush at all? thanks.

WarmCyanide
01-11-2008, 08:53 PM
i dont think you wanna do that. there be binders in dem daar flexys. snap one in half and look how thick that coating is. yuk! be safe. besides, taking it orally...you'll have to clear your calander.

alot of Opys here hate them. i love them for my back pain and weekends. i think i'm going to make some pancakes on sunday.

GoddessofRATs
01-11-2008, 08:57 PM
Besides there really wouldn't be much a recreational high from it. Those things might as well be thrown out, they arw worthless in my opinion. Not just because i can'gt high but because they do nothing for my pain..GOR

Inspektahdek
01-12-2008, 03:10 AM
you have got to be fucking kidding me, I'd rather someone cut off my toe than take that stuff orally

RxQueen
01-12-2008, 07:03 AM
general rule of thumb: unless you've heard it discussed already as common knowledge, [insert name of pill here] is NOT good IV'd.

i'm growing tired of every single substance on the face of the planet being plugged into this question: "can i shoot [name of substance]?"

there's a name for this... needle fever. a very common malady. in fact, i can't think of a single shooter (including myself) that didn't come down with it at some point. we just get so infatuated with the rigs and the rush, that we think EVERYTHING should be taken IV. and the fever usually hits fairly early in the shooter's needle experience... then they try a few of the things they're thinking of banging. and they suffer. or they see someone else do it... the smart ones just hear the horror stories of junkies that came before them, and learn their lesson early.

so if you've never heard of a certain substance being fabulous via the needle, there's about a 95% chance that it's because IT'S NOT!!

sorry if i seem like i'm trying to close the door on any future questions about what's bangable and what's not... it's not my intention to do that. i guess i'm just grumpy tonight. but c'mon... some of the pills mentioned lately aren't even decent meds, IMO. but i'm ever hopeful that the "new dilaudid" of great narcotic rushes is just about to roll out of the labs and into pill vials in a pharmacy near me!

and syn.... sorry to vomit this all out in your thread. i really wasn't trying to single you out specifically on this issue. honest, sorry dude. (just don't ever let me hear you type anything about "throwing all harm reduction to the wind" again, 'kay?!? bad junky, no ice cream! ;))

I-Nod
01-12-2008, 10:21 AM
throwing all harm reduction to the wind of course...

Looks like nobody can consciously do that. That's a good thing though.

If it's just the needle you were aiming for, I've heard many here say they just shot water in those times. Just a thought...

I was given Flexerils for back pain too, and it did nada to help in that regard. But, if I take 30 - 40mg (orally) before bed, they do help me get a good nights sleep.

Hope you find something quick, and hope you keep those Flexi's out of the barrel.

Nate
01-12-2008, 03:13 PM
Why, whats the point?

Hammilton
01-12-2008, 03:24 PM
can I shoot up some weeeedd mang??? What about this supercritical butane extraction I did while smoking a joint? Is that shit pure enough???

lolz

no, don't shoot up flexeril unless you really like it orally.

You know what you can shoot? Benedryl. + an opiate, it's pretty euphoric.

on it's own... well, it gives a rush that monkeys will abuse, but I don't know many humans who would.

Inspektahdek
01-12-2008, 03:33 PM
this is starting to remind me like the end of trainspotting

roxi*stardust
01-12-2008, 06:57 PM
This is just STUPID. Fexeral has NO recreational value at all. Injecting it doesn't make it any different, in fact they give IM injections of Flexeril all the time at the ER. Of course those are pharmacuetical grade solutions for injection not pills. You must have needle fever:rolleyes:

Thanat0s
01-12-2008, 07:13 PM
why Why WHY?
why would anyone want to do this? id rather eat 4 xtra strength tylenol and pretend im high than ingest cyclobenzaprine... orally they just make me uncomfortable... shooting one sounds like hell. the most you would achieve is thrombosis... if thats yer aim...

to whoever mentioned benadryl... back in my high school days i would IV upwards of 200mg at a time and the rush and subsequent 'high' was not all that bad... heck, i did it a lot... no more tho...

aj11
01-12-2008, 07:22 PM
Once swim tried to inject weed resin. It was thick and black and looked like black tar heroin, put in spoon hit it with water and a lighter and pulled it up. injected nothin happens(surprise surprise)
kids don't try this at home

WarmCyanide
01-12-2008, 09:39 PM
ok. on that note. and aside from starting poll even though this is OT:

would you rather:

smoke some hash prior to bedtime.

or take 1mg of xanax.

i've never been on the fence about this before.

edit....

its both.

mikells43
01-12-2008, 09:45 PM
I HATE FLEXYS THEY MAKE MY LEGS SHAKE LIKE RLS. DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN THE ADVISED DOSE> GOSH I HATE THAT MEDICINE.

mollywopped
01-12-2008, 10:51 PM
general rule of thumb: unless you've heard it discussed already as common knowledge, [insert name of pill here] is NOT good IV'd.

i'm growing tired of every single substance on the face of the planet being plugged into this question: "can i shoot [name of substance]?"

there's a name for this... needle fever. a very common malady. in fact, i can't think of a single shooter (including myself) that didn't come down with it at some point. we just get so infatuated with the rigs and the rush, that we think EVERYTHING should be taken IV. and the fever usually hits fairly early in the shooter's needle experience... then they try a few of the things they're thinking of banging. and they suffer. or they see someone else do it... the smart ones just hear the horror stories of junkies that came before them, and learn their lesson early.

so if you've never heard of a certain substance being fabulous via the needle, there's about a 95% chance that it's because IT'S NOT!!

sorry if i seem like i'm trying to close the door on any future questions about what's bangable and what's not... it's not my intention to do that. i guess i'm just grumpy tonight. but c'mon... some of the pills mentioned lately aren't even decent meds, IMO. but i'm ever hopeful that the "new dilaudid" of great narcotic rushes is just about to roll out of the labs and into pill vials in a pharmacy near me!

and syn.... sorry to vomit this all out in your thread. i really wasn't trying to single you out specifically on this issue. honest, sorry dude. (just don't ever let me hear you type anything about "throwing all harm reduction to the wind" again, 'kay?!? bad junky, no ice cream! ;))

Exactly. I am sure there is someone somewhere that has tried everything. If it was any good the person that tried shooting say, I don't know, Soy Sauce, would have told his friends, dude, bro bra, slammin soy sauce is the bomb, you gotta try it. So they would, they would like it and tell their friends. Eventually it would end up with Chris Matthews doing a story on Dateline and then everybody would know about it and 20 years from now it would be common knowledge, like shooting heroin or meth.

So check youtube for old Dateline episodes, if Chris Matthews hasn't reported on it, you can't shoot it.

Fillthee
01-13-2008, 09:36 PM
I HATE FLEXYS THEY MAKE MY LEGS SHAKE LIKE RLS. DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN THE ADVISED DOSE> GOSH I HATE THAT MEDICINE.

I also dislike those pills. They make me feel weird and dont seem to take pain away.

RobOC
01-13-2008, 09:54 PM
Flexys suck ass. They have no recreational value whatsoever in my opinion. I know some chick that IVs benadryl but I wouldnt do it. She says it helps her nod. I say just shoot more dope.

asplinteredfawn
02-03-2008, 01:57 AM
I'm in no way new to drug use or opiates and I find that if you're out of benzodiazapines a flexeril filtered with a .25 micron wheel filter results in an extremely relaxing sleepy depature into dream land. The only thing is that I've injected 30mg before and ended up sleeping for almost 2 days. I don't even like flexeril, I just use them to help my amphetamine crashes in the rare ocasion i'm not stocking some Temazepam, Triazolam, Oxazepam, Midazolam or Flerazipam. The only benzo's I'll keep in quantities over 500 tabs. I have RX's to Valium and Xanax but they lack the spaced out feeling I enjoy to much.

Just because you haven't done something doesn't make it shit, it just means you haven't done it. But injecting pills without a micron filter or a/b or other extraction is something that should be done VERY VERY VERY sparingly. Don't let that shit become a habit. ( Banging everything in site, or you'll end up real sick real soon. )

HandMeSomeOpiates
02-03-2008, 02:09 AM
Why in the world would anyone shoot up something as shitty as flexiril. If you are just addicted to the needle and want to shoot something up, shoot up water.

ein0606
02-03-2008, 02:41 PM
I'm in no way new to drug use or opiates and I find that if you're out of benzodiazapines a flexeril filtered with a .25 micron wheel filter results in an extremely relaxing sleepy depature into dream land. The only thing is that I've injected 30mg before and ended up sleeping for almost 2 days. I don't even like flexeril, I just use them to help my amphetamine crashes in the rare ocasion i'm not stocking some Temazepam, Triazolam, Oxazepam, Midazolam or Flerazipam. The only benzo's I'll keep in quantities over 500 tabs. I have RX's to Valium and Xanax but they lack the spaced out feeling I enjoy to much.

Just because you haven't done something doesn't make it shit, it just means you haven't done it. But injecting pills without a micron filter or a/b or other extraction is something that should be done VERY VERY VERY sparingly. Don't let that shit become a habit. ( Banging everything in site, or you'll end up real sick real soon. )

whats shooting benzo's 9xanax in partiuclar) like?

pharmboy
02-03-2008, 03:09 PM
I wouldn't eat that shit more less shoot it! Not a good move.

bill1234
06-01-2009, 04:07 PM
Flexorils suck so bad orally, i can only imagine how terrible it would be iv.... Oh god i just threw up in my mouth a little bit..

Duckfeet
06-01-2009, 05:07 PM
Sure you can fix about anything, far as that goes...but it's insane: get a bottle of white port and drink it down...at least you'll get a buzz...fixing wierdass psyche meds and sleeping pills and all that shit is the same is fixing vodka: insane...

We don't thro Harm Reduction out the window, even if it's requested up front...

So don't do it. It's bad and it's stupid...