PDA

View Full Version : How to smoke your EMPTY (gel squeezed) patches!!!

SpecialGuy69
01-11-2008, 03:55 PM
THERE IS FENT LEFT IN THE ADHESIVE OF YOUR EMPTY PATCHES!!! this is earth shattering news for some people (like me)

about 75% of the fent in a gel patch is in the gel. Care to guess where the OTHER 25% is? In the glue! Its silicone glue with suspended fentanyl citrate, for those who care about such things (roboj, oxycontinuously)

I\\\'ll post a detailed how-to-smoke for used-up duragesic, durogesic, sandoz, and watson patches. It may even work for those mylan fuckers!!! So, save your patches, I promise I\\\'ll post this in the next few hours, I\\\'m at work now and using a proxy server makes it hard to post.

So, SAVE THOSE EMPTIES!!!

This is a very otc procedure. Hint: go buy some 90 or (better yet) 94% isopropyl alcohol and a glass cigar tube (or similar glass science holdey-dealie)

btw thanks to RJunkie, The Inspektah Fent Collektah and PTO mom for helping me work out how to do this!

GoddessofRATs
01-11-2008, 04:05 PM
Cant wait to see your post. This sounds interesting!

GOR

SpecialGuy69
01-11-2008, 06:18 PM
I'll let you in on the biggest fent secret since smoking the gel! Ready?

Well, I was in the Larry Craig bathroom stall at the airport when I heard a tapping under my stall door. I looked down, and instead of a handjob, I got a note that said:

1) cut out the sticky part of the patch (under the "bubble") and slice it into small ribbons with a razorblade
2) repeat, until you have about 100ug worth of patches prepared (i.e. 1 100ug patch or 4 25's)
3) get a small glass container, a test tube/cigar tube is ideal, you could also use one of the tiny honey/ketchup/mustard jars from a hotel. A spoon might work in a pinch, dont know never tried
4) put the patch ribbons in the test tube. Pour isopropyl in until it just barely covers the ribbons
5) using something metal, (that doesn't have any nooks or crannies, like a butter knife) swish around/stir/smoosh/generally mix it all up every 5 minutes or so for an hour or more
6) continue to let it soak, stirring as much as possible
7) when you decide you cant stand it anymore, get a big ass sheet of foil and spread out a 6" X 12" section
8) fold up the sides so nothing falls off it onto the carpet (this was my biggest fuckup on my first try)
9) pour the isopropyl/fent solution onto the foil and spread out. It helps to have a few small depressions pushed into the foil. Dont put a lot on there, no more than a 4cm circle per spot.
10) let it evaporate. you can help it along with gentile heat and a fan. A hairdryer on low/no heat would be good
11) once its almost dry, you will see tiny needlelike crystals of fent in the isopropyl!
12) when 95% dry (its ideal to have it all the way dry, but the last 5% takes forever) smoke like you would the regular gel, off foil.

__________________________________________________ _________________________

Ideas for improvements:

-different solvent (acetone, methylene chloride, ethyl alcohol, and ether come to mind) the perfect solvent would dissolve a shitload of fentanyl citrate while leaving the silicone adhesive untouched

-apply heat to the iso/fent solution

-longer soak times

-dumping the iso/fent solution on a large mirror and drying it overnight there, scrape up crystallized residue and transfer to foil

SpecialGuy69
01-11-2008, 06:20 PM
here's more details:

good news so far. Concept has been proved, now i just need to refine... I put 3 fent "stickies" in a test tube with 50mL of 90% isopropyl alcohol. I stirred briefly and let stand for 30 minutes. Then I laid out a large piece of reynolds foil and poured off the isopropyl/fent solution onto the foil and let it sit for 30 minutes. A "skin" of crystals formed on the surface as the solution dried. It took too long to completely dry (probably because iso was not dry enough?) so I applied heat. It left a hazy whitish residue on the foil that resembled dried fent gel, just spread MUCH thinner. I applied flame to the bottom and smoke rose.

I REALLY ghetto'ed this procedure and it WORKED!!! Fuck i even spilled iso/fent solution on the carpet!! I can think of a lot of ways to refine this procedure for a higher yield: longer iso soak, cutting the "stickies" up into smaller pieces, vigorous stirring would all help getting more fent off the "stickies" and into solution (although who knows what i got might have been all there was but i doubt it).

I dont know what to do with regards to solvent... I'm not super concerned about getting the adhesive out, as I can HARDLY taste it at all, I get the feeling that somehow the fent is jumping off into solution and the adhesive is being left behind (otherwise how the crystals w/silicone). Ignoring the adhesive wash out, the ideal solution would be the one that most aggressively dissolves fent, right? i.e. methylene chloride (which I have sourced otc but not purchased), but iso a close second? Or am I wrong and hexane or acetone will be better? You'll probably say experiment.

So... Dream 2 will involve the modifications I listed above, but in iso (because that's what I have for tonight) and I'll let it stand for at least 12 hours, maybe 20. Also, I'll try to keep all the fent in the test tube instead of on the carpet. That should help my yields tremendously.

Thank you Dr. Shuglin and RoboJunkie aka shuglin jr

Floating
01-11-2008, 07:43 PM
Agent, very good post looks like your on to somthing good. I can't wait to get the solvents to try it.

Dilaudid
01-11-2008, 07:50 PM
Hello opiophiles, The best suited solvent for your procedure would be MeOH but you have to let it evaporate completly (methanol is quite toxic).

SpecialGuy69
01-11-2008, 08:00 PM
Floating- you can buy isopropyl alcohol at the drugstore for $2.00 a giant bottle. Get the highest % you can find. 90 is ok, 94 is better.

I-Nod
01-11-2008, 08:23 PM
You are a brilliant man, AO! It never ceases to amaze me how economical junkys can be... even Alan Greenspan would be proud! :D

Again, great job, bro. Never quit thinking outside the box.

Princess
01-11-2008, 08:30 PM
AO~ Have I told you lately that I love you? I do. I really really do! (*evil grin*)

SpecialGuy69
01-11-2008, 10:15 PM
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Don't let the patches soak for too long in the isopropyl alcohol or the plastic will start to dissolve and your hits will taste like burnt plastic. Somewhere between 40 minutes and 2 hours is plenty.

To give you an idea of what to expect in terms of results, 6 or 7 empties is about the same as 2 fresh ones.

Let me know if you guys have any questions and I'll try to help

Inspektahdek
01-11-2008, 10:26 PM
I really want to try this, I need to get on the train tomorrow and do this but I don't want the nosy roomate to see me creating what he would consider odd and drug-lab esque and would inquire what I was doing. I could always do it in the confines of my areas of the house but the kitchen would be best. Hmmm, I can probably get it at a pharmacy because I just moved and the last time I remember seeing isopropyl Alkohol was in a apotheke downtown at my old place. We'll see, I have alot of spent patches now, lets say hypothetically if I had 5 empty patches and I extracted with this method, how much would that equate to for smoking of a regular patch? Would it equate to lets say one regular patch after this method with the extraction of the empties?

I know you pmd me many times but what on avg is the duration of the process until smokable? I usually never dry out my fent because when I go to take it out of the patch and I see that blob, I'm so tempted to smoke it right there because it gives me bumps on my skin of exhiliration and for some reason even though I've done it many times, the evap makes my fent look like there's less present at the end which it is supposed to but I've noticed similar results when smoking evapped and not evap; maybe slightly higher potency with evap but not worth the time or effort especially when I was drying the gel out on metal plates and they were hard to distinguish it's location because I never invested in a mirror.

You see I'm extremely lazy when it comes to preparing things. I rarely cook and when I do, it's simple. I'm really considering this though, and I know it's cheap it's not like I can afford it. I feel a little discouraged because I bought a grinder when I first started trying pods out and I had such high expectations and I was excited and out of the 5 times I tried pods, I either puked or it was soooooooo insignificant it wasn't worth my time and/or if I didn't puke it tasted like absolute scheisse!!

I had one somewhat enjoyable experiment using the old school "stinky tea" methods for us old heads on here who remember that recipe by Gandalf das "Shanclo" mixed with cannabis and the 90 proof liquor suggested and felt like a medium dose of hydrocodone with a stronger sedation like morphine. Besides that, in my opinion pods should be left to the lower tolerance people, I'd say people who can get off on 40-60mg of oxy for a nod and below.

Anyways sorry to hijack the page about pods a little bit and sidetracking but if u could please answer the question above about equivalency, herr dek would vielen danke!

Viele Grüße,

Inspektahdek

SpecialGuy69
01-11-2008, 11:29 PM
5 empties would probably equal at least 1 full one

Uncle Wiggly
01-12-2008, 11:02 AM
Oh Yeah! I just finished recycling about twenty (10 100mcg and 10-25mcg) patches. Did as directed in your posts. Found some 91 percent isopropyl alcohol. soaked them for about an hour - stirring every five minutes. I could see the alcohol getting more cloudy the longer it sat. I used 40CCs of alcohol.

I put an old storm window on an ironing board. Cleaned it first with ammonia, then with alcohol and finally with water and let it dry. I made sure the window was level length-wise as well as width so nothing would run-off. Put a box fan on a stool and let it evaporate. I also took a piece of aluminum foil about 10 x 12 inches and spread some of the mix on it with a new paint brush before I put the rest on the glass. I wanted something to dry fast so I could test this out.

It doesn't taste quite as good as new gel but it isn't all that bad either. There is no mistaking the high. Do not underestimate the strength of this reconstituted stuff. I rolled the aluminum foil into a large cone, help a lighter to the outside and took two very nice hits. That was about 20 minutes ago and I'm not even close to wanting any more at this point. My thanks to AO, Inspekta, PTO and any one else who made this wonderful day possible. YIKES

BTW Just tried what I scraped off the glass. much better tasting than from foil. Festive yet Casual - Cheers!!

Princess
01-12-2008, 11:26 AM
Oh Yeah! I just finished recycling about twenty (10 100mcg and 10-25mcg) patches. Did as directed in your posts. Found some 91 percent isopropyl alcohol. soaked them for about an hour - stirring every five minutes. I could see the alcohol getting more cloudy the longer it sat. I used 40CCs of alcohol.

I put an old storm window on an ironing board. Cleaned it first with ammonia, then with alcohol and finally with water and let it dry. I made sure the window was level length-wise as well as width so nothing would run-off. Put a box fan on a stool and let it evaporate. I also took a piece of aluminum foil about 10 x 12 inches and spread some of the mix on it with a new paint brush before I put the rest on the glass. I wanted something to dry fast so I could test this out.

It doesn't taste quite as good as new gel but it isn't all that bad either. There is no mistaking the high. Do not underestimate the strength of this reconstituted stuff. I rolled the aluminum foil into a large cone, help a lighter to the outside and took two very nice hits. That was about 20 minutes ago and I'm not even close to wanting any more at this point. My thanks to AO, Inspekta, PTO and any one else who made this wonderful day possible. YIKES

BTW Just tried what I scraped off the glass. much better tasting than from foil. Festive yet Casual - Cheers!!

Woot woot! That's kick ass!

I'm glad its working for ya. I'm so jealous! I'm out of fent for another 10 days!! Where do you live, again? j/k

And BTW, all I did was tell AO "hell yea, post that!" I didn't do anything, its all him.

(inaudible screams)
01-12-2008, 11:39 AM
sad I just threw away my empties

Princess
01-12-2008, 11:48 AM

You're pulling my leg, right?
I'd be diggin' thru my trash!
Lesson learned....save that shit!

Inspektahdek
01-12-2008, 11:58 AM
im thinking of maybe trying the iso method today, gotta find a shoppe though, also I'm so lazy and not too proficient with crafting things like this. The best thing I've ever done with creating something is probably the Inspektahdek FENT SMOKING GUIDE (http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?t=10215)

Inspektahdek
01-12-2008, 12:03 PM
What is a ribbon exactly? IS that just the main part of the patch cut out without the bottom and sides?

Also what all can I substitute for a test tube?> I know a cigar tube but is anyone using anything else? Can I even use a cup?

Really thinking about this one today guys

These mylans are kind of weak and I'm out of GOD GEL I'm almost near the point of sucking on my deurogesics like I usually do. Someone slap some sense in me!

Also, What do you guys mean by "EMPTY" my patches were cut at the end with scissors in the corner and all gel was pushed out over and over again with a lighter pressed down hard as possible.

thanks for replies

Uncle Wiggly
01-12-2008, 12:03 PM

Waste not - want not. Actually the only reason I keep my empties is because I chew them sometimes for really bad BT pain - like when I'm passing a kidney stone. I also don't like pitching them because one of my dogs and a couple of my neighbor's dogs have a thing for plastic. I really like all three of them and it would break my heart to see one of them OD on the sidewalk by my garbage. Or, in the case of my dog, OD in the house. So I keep them in a big coffee can. Granted I've only been back on the patch for a couple of months now but I used to be on it a very long time ago. Yeah I'm a pack-rat - never throw anything away. I guess in some cases that's a good thing. :D

PAX

Uncle Wiggly
01-12-2008, 12:07 PM
What is a ribbon exactly? IS that just the main part of the patch cut out without the bottom and sides?

Also what all can I substitute for a test tube?> I know a cigar tube but is anyone using anything else? Can I even use a cup?

Really thinking about this one today guys

These mylans are kind of weak and I'm out of GOD GEL

What's meant by ribbons is taking the back of the patch and cutting it into long, thin strips. I used an old jelly car for mine. Just made sure it was clean. I couldn't find a proper lid for the jar so I just covered the top with aluminum foil. You won't regret this if you try it.

I can't do hardly any kind of chemistry. Trust me if you figured out how to write up the smoking guide you can do this. It's easy.

BTW - I've read about your tol and we're very similar in that respect. This stuff is stronger than I thought - be cool.

PAX

Princess
01-12-2008, 12:09 PM
Inspek....email me. On my email addy....

And didn't I tell you the Mylans were weak?? Lol.

Inspektahdek
01-12-2008, 12:10 PM
What's meant by ribbons is taking the back of the patch and cutting it into long, thin strips. I used an old jelly car for mine. Just made sure it was clean. I couldn't find a proper lid for the jar so I just covered the top with aluminum foil. You won't regret this if you try it.

PAX

how many fent patches and what mcg total did u use and what did it yield roughly in equivalent?

You just cut into about 3 strips or so? Also, I guess that means I can use anything, what was your wait time for soaking and what was the wait time for evap on foil? And did you change the method any from his original?

Inspektahdek
01-12-2008, 12:15 PM
Inspek....email me. On my email addy....

And didn't I tell you the Mylans were weak?? Lol.

email sent, now get back to me! Man now I'm getting all hyped up about doing this today efficiently

Uncle Wiggly
01-12-2008, 12:23 PM
how many fent patches and what mcg total did u use and what did it yield roughly in equivalent?

You just cut into about 3 strips or so? Also, I guess that means I can use anything, what was your wait time for soaking and what was the wait time for evap on foil? And did you change the method any from his original?

Read my post number 13. I actually thinks it's better to evap on glass. It tastes much better. No I really didn't change anything except for evaping most of the solution on a large piece of very clean glass. Read post 13.
I waited about 90 minutes - stirring/shaking every five minutes. It took about two-and -one-half hours from start (cutting up the patches) to finish (scraping residue off glass.)

PAX

Inspektahdek
01-12-2008, 12:30 PM
Read my post number 13. I actually thinks it's better to evap on glass. It tastes much better. No I really didn't change anything except for evaping most of the solution on a large piece of very clean glass. Read post 13.
I waited about 90 minutes - stirring/shaking every five minutes.

PAX

you mean the final evap on glass because I just moved to a new place and I have barely anything for house materials as far as using substitutes that are harder to find. And 90 minutes you mean for the jar before u put it on glass?

ALSO FOR Agent Orange or anyone else: Once you put it on that big piece of foil, did you cut the foil into little squares like 4X4 like in my guide for personal individual rounds of smoking?

thanks guys: I'm voting this link a 5 STAR like mine was voted by many, this definitely deserves that and it puts AO deserves a place in the FENT Hall of Fame as well, I really think I'm going to do this once I get these mylans fully kicking in that have been in my mouth before I got online and really thought about doing this today. That'll give me the motivation to go do things, lol such as go buy isopropyl and other tools.

Prost! (cheers) to AO!

also I'm reccomending this for a sticky and I think when all the mods come by and finally comment/see this and the results it has produced (I don't think many of them have stopped by the FENT section in the past 24hrs since there's not much commenting from them here yet acclaiming, etc. How about it mods?

Inspektahdek
01-12-2008, 12:47 PM
Like I asked before please how dead of patches are we talking about again because mine are completely squeezed dry rolled up before and flattened back down pressed out with a lighter, etc. ??

Uncle Wiggly
01-12-2008, 12:47 PM
you mean the final evap on glass because I just moved to a new place and I have barely anything for house materials as far as using substitutes that are harder to find. And 90 minutes you mean for the jar before u put it on glass?

ALSO FOR Agent Orange or anyone else: Once you put it on that big piece of foil, did you cut the foil into little squares like 4X4 like in my guide for personal individual rounds of smoking?

thanks guys: I'm voting this link a 5 STAR like mine was voted by many, this definitely deserves that and it puts AO deserves a place in the FENT Hall of Fame as well, I really think I'm going to do this once I get these mylans fully kicking in that have been in my mouth before I got online and really thought about doing this today. That'll give me the motivation to go do things, lol such as go buy isopropyl and other tools.

Prost! (cheers) to AO!

also I'm reccomending this for a sticky and I think when all the mods come by and finally comment/see this and the results it has produced (I don't think many of them have stopped by the FENT section in the past 24hrs since there's not much commenting from them here yet acclaiming, etc. How about it mods?

OK, I went back and read post 13 and I said an hour but I do believe it was around an hour and twenty minutes. I soaked quite a few patches and didn't want to have all that aluminum foil spread everywhere. So I found an old storm/glass window and cleaned it very well. then I placed it on an ironing board. If you use this method for evaporating the solution you must make sure the glass surface you're using is completely level - otherwise it will run-off to one side or the other. After you pour it on the glass, use a credit card or some other flat piece of material to spread the solution evenly over the glass. Then place a box fan so that most of the air from it blows across the glass. This will cut the evap time down to just over thirty minutes. BTW - I used a butter knife to stir the cup-up patches in alcohol and then I'd give the jar a shake or two just to make sure the alcohol was getting all the pieces wet.

Trust me - it's not hard to do. I can't even nail two boards together at a right angle. I'm a total idiot when it comes to carpentry and the like. I know a bit about computers and electric wiring but none of that was used for this. If I can do the successfully I' thinking any one can.

Don't worry mine were squeezed dry as well. Some of them had been sitting around a very long time as well. It's sort of like making orange juice from concentrate. It'll work - trust me.

BTW - In my opinion the stuff scraped from glass hits much cleaner than that dried on aluminum foil.

Inspektahdek
01-12-2008, 12:52 PM
THAT'S IT, I'VE HAD IT! I'M OUT TO GO GET THE ISO RIGHT NOW!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D

dammit I just took a shot to get me out the door to go by these and I swallowed my mylans! AHHHHHHHHHH now I def need to do this! I went to look at the patches and I could see the cloudy thickness of the fent on the glue and all the patches smelled RIPE of FENT still.

Guys, When the solution is sifting in the isopropyl alcohol, can you see the extract in process? I think wiggly mentioned something about the solution getting cloudy right?

Please do tell-----> I'm on my way to go do this in about 2 minutes, gotta smoke a zig first.

ALSO: I left all my measurements at my old place, how much iso do I use, just enough to cover the patches? And how many can I do at a time, can I put in 4-5 100mcgs at a time? What quantity of patches, number and dose are you using and does that vary the SIFT in iso, and the evap time? AO said evap can be 15 minutes or no time at all if u smoked it wet, did u try wet smoking wiggly?

Uncle Wiggly
01-12-2008, 01:50 PM
THAT'S IT, I'VE HAD IT! I'M OUT TO GO GET THE ISO RIGHT NOW!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D

dammit I just took a shot to get me out the door to go by these and I swallowed my mylans! AHHHHHHHHHH now I def need to do this! I went to look at the patches and I could see the cloudy thickness of the fent on the glue and all the patches smelled RIPE of FENT still.

Guys, When the solution is sifting in the isopropyl alcohol, can you see the extract in process? I think wiggly mentioned something about the solution getting cloudy right?

Please do tell-----> I'm on my way to go do this in about 2 minutes, gotta smoke a zig first.

ALSO: I left all my measurements at my old place, how much iso do I use, just enough to cover the patches? And how many can I do at a time, can I put in 4-5 100mcgs at a time? What quantity of patches, number and dose are you using and does that vary the SIFT in iso, and the evap time? AO said evap can be 15 minutes or no time at all if u smoked it wet, did u try wet smoking wiggly?

No I didn't smoke it wet as I didn't think inhaling isopropyl alcohol would be good for the lungs. I used about 12.5 100mcg patches in all. (10 100mcg and ten 25mcg) BTW - you asked me if I had altered AO's instructions - yes I did in one small way. After I cut the top off the patch I cut it into strips as well and threw those in the jar along with the backs which I had cut into strips. My reasoning was since the top part was at one time touching the gel - there might be a bit left on there.

Yes I could see the alcohol getting more cloudy as time passed by. I used about 40-CCs of alcohol. Here in the U.S. we buy it in 16 ounce bottles. It was very exciting to watch as I've never done anything remotely like this. I realize there are many people on this board, Robo Junky comes to mind, who would think this sort of thing child's play. But for me it was a lot of fun.

I do believe it's very important to stir the cut-up patches while they are soaking in the alcohol. AO mentioned not to let the patch/alcohol solution set more than two hours or the plastic would start to disintegrate into the alcohol. That's why I tried to let it set for about an hour and 20 or so minutes. To be honest - after I took those two large hits from the foil, it kind of messed up my perception of time.

Post back or PM either AO or myself should you have any more questions. I'm sure this will go well for you.

PAX

Inspektahdek
01-12-2008, 02:21 PM
I need to chat with u and AO ASAP on a chat program, name whichever one u have, I have them all.

I just got back and apparently in Germany they only have 70% isopropyl alcohol, but I also found ethyl isopropyl alcohol like AO was thinking about, maybe a combo? 70% should be good right? *shrug*

That''s all they had but I need to chat with u guys ASAP thanks

I don't mind a little alcohol in my lungs seeing as I smoked my fent gel wet half the time anyhow. Also, I bought a container with top, it has ML measurements on them, I'm planning on extracting all 10 of my 100mcg patches, how much ML should I use for each patch or total? Should I even do them all at once? I'm super stoked to see how this works, hopefully 70% is sufficient? I almost bought grain alcohol since it was 180 proof but didn't know if that would work. Plus the bottle was meant for drinking and it was pricey.

SpecialGuy69
01-12-2008, 03:47 PM
woooha cluckin smoke off foil got it in check

reminddddds the drum & BASE section

Uncle Wiggly
01-12-2008, 04:00 PM
woooha cluckin smoke off foil got it in check

baseheads burnin fent gotcha all in chek

Where the hell you been all day? Working or something stupid like that.:D

PAX

SpecialGuy69
01-12-2008, 04:07 PM
green bay/seahawks game. Seahawks are so overrated.

Uncle Wiggly
01-12-2008, 04:16 PM
Sounds like a good time no matter. I take you've read all the posts. Inspekta is busy doing his thing even as we speak. He was wanting to IM you a while ago.

PAX

Inspektahdek
01-12-2008, 04:52 PM
yea we've been talking I took a sample after 20 minutes of sifting and it seems like it's going to work, how long did u guys wait for the whole project to evap?

Uncle Wiggly
01-12-2008, 05:03 PM
yea we've been talking I took a sample after 20 minutes of sifting and it seems like it's going to work, how long did u guys wait for the whole project to evap?

Between 30 and 45 minutes. Probably closer to 30. I had a fan blowing on mine and it really sped things up. Plus it was on glass.

PAX

Inspektahdek
01-12-2008, 06:34 PM
ok after my sample piece my eyes got a bit pinned so I think it works to an extent, not like gel but enough for a small buzz, maybe I didn't do it right plus the 70% alcohol might of had an effect, the evap is taking forever and I Smoked some of it wet which caused a sizzle and a harsh taste, and then it tasted like fent and then dead. At which at this point I felt the small buzz, I have a huge tub on a piece of foil right now plus I have 5 more patches to mess around with. So it definitely works, it just needs to be done right and precisely, just like how some people couldn't figure out how to smoke fent correctly when it's second nature to me.

Inspektahdek
01-12-2008, 07:03 PM
Hey I found something to speed the evap to 10 minutes, for the whole tub! I found an old pizza cooker that rotates with heating coils on the top and bottom I set the 12X12 piece of foil full of fluid in there and let it rotate for maybe just over 10 minutes and everything became dry and now I've taken a few hits and I'm properly Fentally~' buzzed !!

Many thanks and respect for your method of madness because I feel a substantial buzz that is identical to smoking a patch and I've just created a five 100mcg batch of fent to be the equivalent to one extra 100mcg patch or 100mcg patch and 1/4 a patch and it definitely works, even with the 75mcg!

I was letting this foil sit and rotate while I had my door open while smoking speaking to my new sexy Turkish female neighbour (lots of turks in Germany) and watching it get slowly less liquidated having no idea my flatmate was here, as soon as I put it in my room and took a hit, my flatmate was going in the kitchen and bathroom doing whatever. I'm so glad he didn't see my little drug lab, lol because after the crew he had over here girls and all had quieted down I thought he had left with them. Apparently they left and he stayed, I'm so lucky I didn't get caught. I don't know how he would have reacted if he saw 2 bottles of isopropyl alcohol and iso rubbing ethyl alcohol, hollowed out writing utencil cylinders, foil squares and measurement cups. Too someone with no clue about fent or even smoking it, it looked to be some type of mini drug lab. See I'm even bantering and rambling, sure tell sign I'm high somewhat! The method works, I acclaim and stick to it, thanks for the contribution and further acquisition of answers earlier, prost!

Now I know how I'm going to evap future blob fent GEL fresh from the patch, instant working efficiency and gratification. I can't believe I'm high from 1/5 of my spent 5 100mcg SPENT, FUCKING SPENT fentanyl GEL patches!

Like I mentioned before, this thread definitely deserves a sticky and if it doesn't get one, I'm personally going to ejaculate sperm to it and stick it up myself! :D

Too further summarize http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/roll1.jpg http://www.animationbuddy.com/Animation/Nature/Trees/Palm_and_sun.gif http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/smily_Korean.jpg

Inspektahdek
01-12-2008, 11:52 PM
I was smoking few hits earlier and getting varies results some good some bad and I took one hit that almost put me on the floor I was sitting in a chair and drooled all over myself and had my head on a dresser nightstand with a lamp on it and couldn't get up to save my life. Yea it works! 200mcg's saved from 10 patches! I just finished my second was which included the first 5 patches again plus 5 more and since I passed out from being so high it brewed for about 2 1/2 hours so it should be more potent.

I just finished drying the second wash out!

yay

Princess
01-13-2008, 12:23 AM
I'm so glad to hear this process works for you! I finally came into 2 of the 100's today....so I'll be ready to play tomorrow or Monday....I don't have my kid on Sundays, so it would be a good time to play in a mini-lab setting....

I agree, we need to sticky this one!

I'm happy it works for you Inspektah-fentanator! And you too Uncle Wigs.

;)

Inspektahdek
01-13-2008, 12:43 AM
I'm so glad to hear this process works for you! I finally came into 2 of the 100's today....so I'll be ready to play tomorrow or Monday....I don't have my kid on Sundays, so it would be a good time to play in a mini-lab setting....

I agree, we need to sticky this one!

I'm happy it works for you Inspektah-fentanator! And you too Uncle Wigs.

;)

PTO mutter! hey hey, nice for u adding the picture from earlier, looks nice as your avatar, the short hair is quite stylish in Europe in alot of girls as I'm sure it is in the States too. Looking good! Also, how did you you "come across" or "come into" 2 100mcgs? I would consider that a huge score if they are gel? Are they? I know they range anywhere between around a dollar a mcg but the mcg sell ratio being what it releases per hour so the 100mcg an hour going for anything up to $75-100 almost how OCs go in the states sometimes right?

I could prob get 40-50€ for a 100mcg DEUROGESIC here.

wesley90
01-13-2008, 11:46 AM
So Can I just use a new Mylan patch in a regular water glass to extract the fent from the patch with the iso and then pour the iso extract onto foil and break it up into seperate pieces for multple hits?

Uncle Wiggly
01-13-2008, 12:56 PM
No one's tried it with a Mylan patch yet. I read a post somewhere on here from a guy who soaked a strip of a Mylan in an aluminum foil bowl. He said he kept swishing it around in the alcohol for a while(maybe 1/2 hour) He then took the patch out and waited for the alcohol to evap. Then he rolled the aluminum into a tube, heated it and smoked the vapors - got high. I'll know his avatar if I see it and will ask him to detail what he did.

PAX

SpecialGuy69
01-13-2008, 01:16 PM
I think it will work with mylans. Just follow the same procedure, except use the whole patches cut into tiny bits. Good luck.

To everyone who's trying this out: PLEASE keep notes of what you try and results and then post them in this thread. Thank You!

Uncle Wiggly
01-13-2008, 01:54 PM
The following text is what I found on this site regarding the Mylan patches I hope it helps. I can't remember who wrote it or I would give them proper credit. If some one recognizes this as their own please post your name here. I believe It's _ _ _ninja. Thank You

PAX

*i took a strip and i made a small bowl out of foil and i soaked a strip with isopropyl alcohol in it for about an hour (sticky side to the foil) every now and then shaking the strip around with a paper clip.

i took the strip out (and set it aside for future chewing, just incase) and then used a fan to let the isopropyl evaporate, and then i rolled the bowl of foil into a cylinder and attached it to a tooter. from there i inhaled while running a flame up and down the cylinder and boy howdy did i get higher!!

so ive set up 4 more strips like that to get higher tonight*

Princess
01-13-2008, 02:31 PM
I can't see why this wouldn't work (with the Mylan's).... give it a whirl and let us know how it goes!

Princess
01-13-2008, 02:32 PM
I can't see why this wouldn't work (with the Mylan's).... give it a whirl and let us know how it goes!

Uncle Wigs~ you get my msg?

wesley90
01-13-2008, 02:35 PM
Three questions:

1. Does it matter what side of the foil I have the sticky side on? The shiny or the dull?

2. Was it a whole patch or just a strip from a patch? I am guessing just a strip because he says he has 4 more strips lined up for later that night to get high off of.

3. What color is the smoke from the fent burning? Is it like a white smoke that is very bitter and leaves an aftertaste in your lungs?

Thanks.

SpecialGuy69
01-13-2008, 02:42 PM
Three questions:

1. Does it matter what side of the foil I have the sticky side on? The shiny or the dull?

2. Was it a whole patch or just a strip from a patch? I am guessing just a strip because he says he has 4 more strips lined up for later that night to get high off of.

3. What color is the smoke from the fent burning? Is it like a white smoke that is very bitter and leaves an aftertaste in your lungs?

Thanks.re-read the original instructions. you got the WHOLE THING wrong. You dont smoke the plastic!!!! come on we're not that far gone.

you can actually use EVERY part of the patch. Just shred it up into smaller pieces (mostly so it will fit in a smaller area and you can use less isopropyl.

But you DON'T just stick patches on foil and smoke the whole thing. Population Control.

wesley90
01-13-2008, 03:22 PM
re-read the original instructions. you got the WHOLE THING wrong. You dont smoke the plastic!!!! come on we're not that far gone.

you can actually use EVERY part of the patch. Just shred it up into smaller pieces (mostly so it will fit in a smaller area and you can use less isopropyl.

But you DON'T just stick patches on foil and smoke the whole thing. Population Control.

I understand that you take the plastic out, I was asking what side of the foil, the shiny, or the dull side, do you put towards the sticky part of the patch.

Secondly, I already understand that you use iso to extract the fent, I dont know where you got the idea that I was just sticking the patch into the foil then smoking it.

Lastly, I was curious if anyone had used a whole patch at once because of my HUGE tolerance...210mgs of methadone.

SpecialGuy69
01-13-2008, 03:38 PM
I understand that you take the plastic out, I was asking what side of the foil, the shiny, or the dull side, do you put towards the sticky part of the patch.

Secondly, I already understand that you use iso to extract the fent, I dont know where you got the idea that I was just sticking the patch into the foil then smoking it.

Lastly, I was curious if anyone had used a whole patch at once because of my HUGE tolerance...210mgs of methadone.you dont put the patch on the foil ever.

BTW- BE VERY CAREFUL WITH OPEN FLAMES AND ISO ALCOHOL!!!

I just almost Richard Pryor'ed myself trying to evap the iso with a little lighter flame. The whole foil of isopropyl alcohol flashed up and caught on fire. Fortunately, no fentanyl was harmed.

wesley90
01-13-2008, 04:32 PM
AgentOrange, I mean no disrespect to you, as I believe you are an innovator and great contributer to this forum and have helped many, many people, but according to these quotes provided below, yes, some people DO put the patch in the foil, but take it out before smoking it. It's just a different method of smoking the fent from a mylan patch.

Thanks for your help and concern though, I know you mean well ;)

Can we be friends? :D:p

The following text is what I found on this site regarding the Mylan patches I hope it helps. I can't remember who wrote it or I would give them proper credit. If some one recognizes this as their own please post your name here. I believe It's _ _ _ninja. Thank You

PAX

*i took a strip and i made a small bowl out of foil and i soaked a strip with isopropyl alcohol in it for about an hour (sticky side to the foil) every now and then shaking the strip around with a paper clip.

i took the strip out (and set it aside for future chewing, just incase) and then used a fan to let the isopropyl evaporate, and then i rolled the bowl of foil into a cylinder and attached it to a tooter. from there i inhaled while running a flame up and down the cylinder and boy howdy did i get higher!!

SpecialGuy69
01-13-2008, 04:44 PM
oh thats not my thing. Ive never gotten stuck with the mylans. BUT if I had them, I'd use an iso soak, same as with the other dead patches.

We can be buddies. How's that?

resorcinol
01-13-2008, 04:54 PM
Inspektah, no more smoking the isopropyl solution of fent wet! Isopropyl alcohol is REALLY bad for the lungs (look it up, much worse than ethanol), and extremely flammable! Isopropyl isn't overly toxic orally, but will give you a killer hangover and you'll smell like acetone (isopropyl alc metabolizes into aceton via alc. dehydrogenase). Still, please don't drink it (I'm talking to everyone here, not just you inspektah).

Yeah, let it dry :)

Glad it works for you though!

devilsdrug
01-13-2008, 04:57 PM
the problem with these methods is im pretty sure the iso is dissolvin more than the fent

resorcinol
01-13-2008, 04:59 PM
the problem with these methods is im pretty sure the iso is dissolvin more than the fent

That might be a good thing. If only the fent dissolved, the resulting amount of powder would be microscopic! It'd be pretty hard to scrape, not to mention dangerous to dose.

SpecialGuy69
01-13-2008, 05:15 PM
the problem with these methods is im pretty sure the iso is dissolvin more than the fentprobably. I dont really know what the implications of this are, can't be great for you, but I think if you were to limit this to a very infrequent thing, you should be fine. I could be totally wrong.

After all, it wasn't my idea. If you read my first post, you'll remember I was just sitting in the airport mens bathroom stall, minding my own business, when someone started tapping my foot. But instead of giving me a handjob, they passed a note under the stall door. I'm just relaying the contents of that note.

wesley90
01-13-2008, 08:03 PM
I find that smoking mylan fent from foil is very unreliable and hard to smoke all the material. There must be a CLEAN way of extracting all of the fent off of the patches and making some sort of smoke device that gaurentees that we are smoking all of the extracted material. Any ideas?

Princess
01-13-2008, 08:41 PM
I find that smoking mylan fent from foil is very unreliable and hard to smoke all the material. There must be a CLEAN way of extracting all of the fent off of the patches and making some sort of smoke device that gaurentees that we are smoking all of the extracted material. Any ideas?

Mylans suck period. Smoking fent from foil is a work of art and must be mastered. If you are extracting the fent from the patches and smoking on foil, I would guess you're getting what us gel extractors are getting...just a little stronger since it is a fresh patch. I guess maybe you just have to play around until you perfect the foil thing. I honestly don't know of a better way to get fent from the Mylans, except maybe chewing/sucking on them.

Sorry I'm not a big help :( ...I'm blessed with Duragesic. :)

RobOC
01-13-2008, 08:59 PM
Really wishin I didnt throw away those 20 or so empties right about now.

Princess
01-13-2008, 09:20 PM
Really wishin I didnt throw away those 20 or so empties right about now.

Shit, I thought all this time, you've been out dumpster diving!!

Heck, you aren't *too* far...maybe I'll come check the trash.....lol

SpecialGuy69
01-14-2008, 05:49 AM
Really wishin I didnt throw away those 20 or so empties right about now.20 emptes= 4 patches worth of fent crystals!!!

robojunkie
01-14-2008, 07:05 AM
OK, I'm gonna sticky this momentarily. Good work agent, but god damn, i thought i was in the ladies bathroom!!! (Kidding) Anyhow, as for other alcohols I have to imagine the best option would be everclear, which is just 190 proof ethanol. As far the IPA evap, the last "hard" part is really almost all water if you're using the 70% variety.

And as far as the mylans go, from what I understand these don't have that polymer goop but contain the fent within the plastic solid matrix? DD, usually alcohols, even methanol which is usually the best general use alcohol solvent (don't use it though people) doesn't dissolve most polymers. If I can find out/look up (or someone esle does it and posts it, yeah, I like that way), I could be much more specific as to a good solvent choice. For now ethanol or IPA is the best choice I can figure, based on availability and solubility profile (good for "oily" salts like fent citrate, not good at dissolving polymers, like say ethyl acetate or chloroform).

So with the mylans, just going on instincts here, I would say chop that little bitch up in really small pieces and let it steep with stirring (I'd say swishing, but let's not go there), keeping an eye on it for signs of the polymer dissolving just in case. If the polymer(s) dissolved, this would appear as a cloudiness, and when not stirring the cloudiness would appear to be eminating from the path.

One alternate possibility if a particular brand of patch does dissolve with the fent would be the use of cold acetone to attempt to dissolve the polymers themselves, and leaving the fent behind. fent salts are very insoluble in acetone, but some polymer types are, so this would just be the reverse of the alcohol process. Anyhow good luck. And I personally wouldn't worry too much about the polymers. If they did smoke up, they certainly were broken down at least into the monomers if not all the way down to CO2 and water and soot. Probably better than smoking marbs on the lungs, go figure.

Princess
01-14-2008, 06:28 PM
THERE IS FENT LEFT IN THE ADHESIVE OF YOUR EMPTY PATCHES!!! this is earth shattering news for some people (like me)

about 75% of the fent in a gel patch is in the gel. Care to guess where the OTHER 25% is? In the glue! Its silicone glue with suspended fentanyl citrate, for those who care about such things (roboj, oxycontinuously)

I\\\'ll post a detailed how-to-smoke for used-up duragesic, durogesic, sandoz, and watson patches. It may even work for those mylan fuckers!!! So, save your patches, I promise I\\\'ll post this in the next few hours, I\\\'m at work now and using a proxy server makes it hard to post.

So, SAVE THOSE EMPTIES!!!

This is a very otc procedure. Hint: go buy some 90 or (better yet) 94% isopropyl alcohol and a glass cigar tube (or similar glass science holdey-dealie)

btw thanks to RJunkie, The Inspektah Fent Collektah and PTO mom for helping me work out how to do this!

OMG, finally had a chance to actually try this....and I'm VERY happy!

Followed AO's directions to a T (then again, I'm a good woman, I just do what I'm told).

I used a little 2.5oz glass cup (like for ketchup), I only left it for 20-30 minutes, stirring around every so often, dried it in the laundry room for a couple hours. Smoked & then went to lunch, had to dump the boyfriend for my new long distance love ;)

AO~ you're tha man!!

SpecialGuy69
01-14-2008, 10:39 PM
OK, I'm gonna sticky this momentarily. Good work agent, but god damn, i thought i was in the ladies bathroom!!! (Kidding) Anyhow, as for other alcohols I have to imagine the best option would be everclear, which is just 190 proof ethanol. As far the IPA evap, the last "hard" part is really almost all water if you're using the 70% variety.

And as far as the mylans go, from what I understand these don't have that polymer goop but contain the fent within the plastic solid matrix? DD, usually alcohols, even methanol which is usually the best general use alcohol solvent (don't use it though people) doesn't dissolve most polymers. If I can find out/look up (or someone esle does it and posts it, yeah, I like that way), I could be much more specific as to a good solvent choice. For now ethanol or IPA is the best choice I can figure, based on availability and solubility profile (good for "oily" salts like fent citrate, not good at dissolving polymers, like say ethyl acetate or chloroform).

So with the mylans, just going on instincts here, I would say chop that little bitch up in really small pieces and let it steep with stirring (I'd say swishing, but let's not go there), keeping an eye on it for signs of the polymer dissolving just in case. If the polymer(s) dissolved, this would appear as a cloudiness, and when not stirring the cloudiness would appear to be eminating from the path.

One alternate possibility if a particular brand of patch does dissolve with the fent would be the use of cold acetone to attempt to dissolve the polymers themselves, and leaving the fent behind. fent salts are very insoluble in acetone, but some polymer types are, so this would just be the reverse of the alcohol process. Anyhow good luck. And I personally wouldn't worry too much about the polymers. If they did smoke up, they certainly were broken down at least into the monomers if not all the way down to CO2 and water and soot. Probably better than smoking marbs on the lungs, go figure.This man's a genius. RJ you rock!

In other news, two stickies in a week! I'll have to celebrate... hmmmm....

Speaking of, RoboJunkie, I need to axe you a quexion:
Would it makes sense to basify the iso/fent solution with ammonia (or NaHCO3?) ?

I know the citrate salt weighs a little more than the free base, but i dont think this makes a difference when it comes to potency- a mole is a mole whether it weighs 125mg or 150mg. So the only reason to basify would be if the free base fentanyl smokes better than the citrate salt. I know this is tru with cocaine and other drugs. Do you think it would make a difference?

robojunkie
01-14-2008, 11:29 PM
Basifying with carbonate would be more complete, plus the excess ammonia will be (some of it anyway) soluble in the IPA, which aint a big deal but stinks to hell. I'd be willing to bet that the fent free base smokes easier. It's a fairly heavy molecule and then having it loaded down with that citrate, must have to heat pretty good (I don't know, all fent ever ingested by me other than once in the gum, goes in the line). As far as it dissolving in water, Fent HCl and Fent citrate (1:1) are both weakly soluble, though plenty for the average dose. It is kind of a bitch to get into solution though. Often dissolving first (if you got an accurate scale, otherwise estimate by the bubbles) baking soda then the fent so that you have sodium fentanyl(lium) citrate, dibasic (I guess that's what ya'd call it) would dissolve, nay does dissolve, much more easily and effectively. The sodium cation goes right into water on contact, which forces the counterion citrate to go in, leaving lonely protonated fent to follow the crowd. The plain old citrate salt though doesn't have anything like this to "pull it in". The molecule is just so damn big and oily, but like you were mentioning, I bet the base would smoke much more efficiently and at lower temps, thereby avoiding some of the degradation that must happen when the salt is smoked.

Now, if I could just figure out a way to get fent out of nicotine patches...

Princess
01-14-2008, 11:40 PM
*snip*
Now, if I could just figure out a way to get fent out of nicotine patches...

Work on that one....you'll be my hero (next to AO) if you can pull that one off!

SpecialGuy69
01-15-2008, 05:39 AM
Basifying with carbonate would be more complete, plus the excess ammonia will be (some of it anyway) soluble in the IPA, which aint a big deal but stinks to hell. I'd be willing to bet that the fent free base smokes easier. It's a fairly heavy molecule and then having it loaded down with that citrate, must have to heat pretty good (I don't know, all fent ever ingested by me other than once in the gum, goes in the line). As far as it dissolving in water, Fent HCl and Fent citrate (1:1) are both weakly soluble, though plenty for the average dose. It is kind of a bitch to get into solution though. Often dissolving first (if you got an accurate scale, otherwise estimate by the bubbles) baking soda then the fent so that you have sodium fentanyl(lium) citrate, dibasic (I guess that's what ya'd call it) would dissolve, nay does dissolve, much more easily and effectively. The sodium cation goes right into water on contact, which forces the counterion citrate to go in, leaving lonely protonated fent to follow the crowd. The plain old citrate salt though doesn't have anything like this to "pull it in". The molecule is just so damn big and oily, but like you were mentioning, I bet the base would smoke much more efficiently and at lower temps, thereby avoiding some of the degradation that must happen when the salt is smoked.

Now, if I could just figure out a way to get fent out of nicotine patches...so you couldn't just use carbonate/isopropyl alcohol mixture in step 1 and avoid the whole water deal?

Uncle Wiggly
01-15-2008, 12:42 PM
so you couldn't just use carbonate/isopropyl alcohol mixture in step 1 and avoid the whole water deal?

Hey AO When you and RJ get this worked out would you mind posting it again in plain English so the Chemistry 101's amongst us can better understand. :D

Originally Posted by robojunkie http://forum.opiophile.org/images/gnome/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?p=222610#post222610)
Basifying with carbonate would be more complete, plus the excess ammonia will be (some of it anyway) soluble in the IPA, which ain't a big deal but stinks to hell. I'd be willing to bet that the fent free base smokes easier. It's a fairly heavy molecule and then having it loaded down with that citrate, must have to heat pretty good (I don't know, all fent ever ingested by me other than once in the gum, goes in the line). As far as it dissolving in water, Fent HCl and Fent citrate (1:1) are both weakly soluble, though plenty for the average dose. It is kind of a bitch to get into solution though. Often dissolving first (if you got an accurate scale, otherwise estimate by the bubbles) baking soda then the fent so that you have sodium fentanyl(lium) citrate, dibasic (I guess that's what ya'd call it) would dissolve, nay does dissolve, much more easily and effectively. The sodium cation goes right into water on contact, which forces the counterion citrate to go in, leaving lonely protonated fent to follow the crowd. The plain old citrate salt though doesn't have anything like this to "pull it in". The molecule is just so damn big and oily, but like you were mentioning, I bet the base would smoke much more efficiently and at lower temps, thereby avoiding some of the degradation that must happen when the salt is smoked.

BTW - RJ I respect your knowledge of chemistry so, when I'm asking for it to be simplified by AO, please don't think I'm taking any kind of low-shot at you. I kind of figure you've already went through the schooling to carry this knowledge and you're going through the trouble of putting it out on the table once as it is - and that's enough.

Princess
01-15-2008, 01:01 PM
[SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Hey AO When you and RJ get this worked out would you mind posting it again in plain English so the Chemistry 101's amongst us can better understand. :D
*snip*

I second that.

If there were like a chemistry 001....that would be where I'd fall.

Cutting something up, putting it in a glass container, pouring something on it, swishing it around a while and then pouring on foil....that, even a dumbass like myself can understand :)

SpecialGuy69
01-18-2008, 10:07 AM
Be careful with this shit- when you have those pure crystals, if you burn it all up in one hit, you are taking 72 hours of strong meds in 2 seconds. Break it up into several small hits!

Thanks guys! I can try to translate Robojunkies language (genius) into our language (junky) for you.

Lately, a lot of people have been asking me if this can be done with mylans, how to deal with the mylans, etc. First off, I have never had the mylans, so this is purely theoretical, but Im sure if you try this you wont waste any- if the experiment fails, you can just chew the patches still. So go for it and report back, please.

First off, DON\'T GET MYLANS IF POSSIBLE. The watson and sandoz brands are gel, and are priced comparably to the mylans- so tell the pharmacist about that nasty rash you get from the mylan brand, and ask him or her to give you the W or S brands.

Be careful with this shit- when you have those pure crystals, if you burn it all up in one hit, you are taking 72 hours of strong meds in 2 seconds. Break it up into several small hits!

If I acquired some mylans I would try everything on a small scale, with a small piece cut off the corner before moving onto the full-scale.

Heres what I would try:
Gather your supplies:
-Glass test tube or whatever your using- i use a glass jelly sample jar from a hotel, as i find test tubes a pain because of their depth.
-Isopropyl alcohol, the dryer (higher %) the better because it will evaporate quicker
-Foil
-glass stirring rod (or anything similar shape made of glass or metal- must be non-porus and smooth)
-razor blades
-baking soda
-ammonia
-large sheet of glass (your evaporation dish)
-fan and heat lamp- optional, just to evaporate quicker

Follow the exact procedure for gellies, with the following changes:
1- Remove backing and cut the patch into small bits- doesn\'t have to be TINY, just small enough to allow you to fit them all in your test tube
2- Place all your patch bits (pbs) into the test tube.
3- Pour in just enough iso alcohol it cover the pbs. Vigorously stir, moosh, and mix every 10 minutes or so
4- At the 30 minute mark, take a small (a few drops) sample of the iso/fent out and place on foil to dry- your test batch- when this dries, taste the smoke- if it tastes plasticy or oily, we need to do more work.
5- Continue to repeat step 3 on the rest of the batch for about two hours
6- Pour the iso/fent onto your evaporation glass- make sure to squeeze all the iso out of the ball of pbs!
7- Evaporate the iso/fent- use heat lamp (even a normal lightbulb a few inches away will help) and fan if possible. It will evap on its own, but will take longer if you dont use fan/heat
8- Once it is totally dry, scrape the fent crystals up into a pile. It wont be a lot but thats ok. Examine the pile and post a description- is it crunchy powder crystals, gummy, sticky, slick? Does it have any odor (besides alcohol)? Is it clear, white, or cloudy?
9- Take a small sample of crystals and smoke. If it tastes clean, and gets you high, your done. If it taste dirty and gets you high, we have more work to do.
10- Observe how it burns- pure fent citrate should burn only when flame is directly under the foil, make a wispy smoke (like the gel) as opposed to a billowy smoke, it should not smolder and should leave almost no residue. Does it smolder, leave a residue? What color is the smoke?

Report back. I think this will be plenty good for the mylan patches- I think if there are any problems, its going to be that the adhesive is carried over into the iso and deposited on the fent crystals, creating an unplesant taste and making it harder to smoke, but I believe this is unlikely. If this does happen, we can fix it.

Im also working on a way to basify the fentanyl citrate into fentanyl freebase, which would make the fent vaporize at a lower temp, and prevent losses due to oxidation and thermal degredation. It would go something like this, starting from the pile of evaporated, extracted crystals:
-pour a small volume (50mL) of distilled water into your clean test tube
-dissolve a tiny pinch of baking soda (about a matchhead size) into the dH2O in test tube
1- make sure it\'s completely dissolved
2- place your fent crystals into the test tube
3- mix, stir, etc until crystals are dissolved. apply a little heat if necessary. do not boil.
4- allow contents of test tube to cool and settle- let me know if anything settles to the bottom, or floats to the top (if so, it would look like a tiny blob of oil on water- those of you that cook crak know what i mean, but it might not be yellow like crak)
5- pour test tube out onto your evap glass. if you dont use heat/fan this time it will take overnight to dry out- the water evaps much slower than iso alcohol!
6- scrape up the dry matter from evap glass, tell us what it looks like- texture, oily/dry, crystals or powder, all info is helpful
7- smoke. it will take less heat to smoke now, as you will be smoking fentanyl freebase instead of fentanyl citrate. Smaller, lighter molecule with lower vaporization point, so it SHOULD smoke better.

(inaudible screams)
01-21-2008, 03:33 PM
Don't all the ribbons get stuck together when you put them into your container with alcohol? I am trying this, but all of the strips are getting stuck together into one big mush....

SpecialGuy69
01-21-2008, 04:09 PM
Don't all the ribbons get stuck together when you put them into your container with alcohol? I am trying this, but all of the strips are getting stuck together into one big mush....
that is normal and expected. carry on.

Princess
01-21-2008, 10:45 PM
Shit, sorry I saw this one way late. Yes, it happened to me too. I have only had the opportunity to try it once...and I just kept jiggling it around every so often. Mine was fine!

robojunkie
01-22-2008, 12:34 AM
Good posts man,

Here's one suggestion on the freebase thing, make it alot easier...

All you really need to do is place the fent salt crystals in a spoon like a shot, add about a ml of water, then just add what looks to be about the same amount of soda. This will be enough to completely deprotonate the fent cation and the other two acid groups on the citrate, carrying it off into the water. The remaining fent base will be a white solid (no oil here, molecule too big) that is wax like and profoundly insoluble in water. Just take flat thin knife or something similar that you can squish the fent/bicarb/water together with for a few minutes, and, just to be sure, make sure that adding a tiny bit more bicarb does not cause bubbling of CO2. Then gently draw of the salty water with a syringe or pour it off carefully or damp it out with paper towels, carefully. Then rinse with another ml of water, squishing it very well, and again dump the water. Let air dry until waxy but dry, and there's some nice fent freebase. Don't need to heat this one, probably one of the easiest basifications. Unlike meth, the base is a solid, not an oil, although if it were heated to near boiling like crack, it would start as an oil, but this is unnecessary as the bicarb is a strong enough base and the fent salt a strong enough acid that just contact in solution will neutralize any salts to the free base and sodium citrate.

(inaudible screams)
01-22-2008, 12:28 PM
Yesterday I did about 1.25 100mcg patches.

I used a 2.5 ounce ketchup holder that you might get at a burger restaurant. The cut pieces stayed in the solution for about 45 min, then I poured the solution onto a spaghetti plate (not a bowl - more flat, but it has sides to keep the liquid in) and placed it in front of a fan.

Anyway - the residue I was able to scrape looked somewhat like the dried fent gel, although a little darker. This is mostly due to me putting the top part of a patch with the Duragesic logo on it and having it dissolve off in the alcohol.

Anyway, the gel was about 95% dry, and looked like the fent gel, but when I tried to smoke it left behind a liquid on the tinfoil. And it definitely tasted nothing like fent - no high either.

I am trying again right now with 3 100mcg. Hopefully this will work. It's all I have to keep w/ds off.

Edit: its been over an hour with 3 100mcg and the solution is not cloudy at all.....wtf

Princess
01-22-2008, 12:58 PM
I'll leave the advice on this one to the pro (AO).

I've only been able to rey this once with 2 of the 50's. I didn't use the top, just the sticky sides. I poured mine directly on foil and smoked it from that after it dried. I honestly didn't get enough to write home about, bit it DID work.

I'd say you'll have better luck using more spent patches. Maybe try drying on foil and smoking from there...that way there's no room to lose any.

Yesterday I did about 1.25 100mcg patches.

I used a 2.5 ounce ketchup holder that you might get at a burger restaurant. The cut pieces stayed in the solution for about 45 min, then I poured the solution onto a spaghetti plate (not a bowl - more flat, but it has sides to keep the liquid in) and placed it in front of a fan.

Anyway - the residue I was able to scrape looked somewhat like the dried fent gel, although a little darker. This is mostly due to me putting the top part of a patch with the Duragesic logo on it and having it dissolve off in the alcohol.

Anyway, the gel was about 95% dry, and looked like the fent gel, but when I tried to smoke it left behind a liquid on the tinfoil. And it definitely tasted nothing like fent - no high either.

I am trying again right now with 3 100mcg. Hopefully this will work. It's all I have to keep w/ds off.

SpecialGuy69
01-22-2008, 01:41 PM
you need to use extract the sticky part. Not the top. Without a detailed writeup I couldnt tell you what your doing wrong. But the iso doesnt have to be cloudy. I just wait 2 hours then pour small puddles of isopropyl/fent solution onto foil and wait for them to evap. It works.

robojunkie
01-22-2008, 03:56 PM
Yeah, I have never actually done this specific thing, however I can still absolutely guarantee that it works, for what thats worth...

SpecialGuy69
01-23-2008, 10:55 PM
Ok here's a question for the genius: Can I basify my fentanyl citrate while it is in the isopropyl alcohol? I'd assume that it should work... But now I'm worried the sodium cation doesnt go into iso the way it does into h2o.

I tried to do this (just dumped a teeny pinch of bicarb into an iso/fent solution) but I saw no bubs, leading me to believe that the sodium cation isnt free in iso. Shit. Maybe the amounts were just so tiny that the bubs were invisible (totally probable, we are dealing with fractions of an mg at this point) BUT the bicarb doesnt even seem to dissolve in the iso at all.

It would be so much easier if you could just basify in solution and have a true one-pot.

What about adding another basified solvent that isn't miscable in iso alcohol, stirring vigorously, then separating layers? Or just adding bicarb/h20 to the iso/fent? thats what i'm thinking to try next.

robojunkie
01-24-2008, 06:54 AM
Yes, it would be easier, but alas the stuff still needs to be evaped, so might as well do this, as sodium probably won't go in, not that that means it cannot basify the fent. It just may, and probably does, get forced in as a monosodium citrate. But its just as easy time wise to evap the IPA or ethanol, dissolve in water (this takes some effort, but it will go in), then basify and just extract it with clean pet ether or hexanes. This is one of the few alkaloids that is so full of oily non-polar functionality that it isn't a problem to use hexanes/pet ether (10 or 15 mls) to easily extract 5 or 10 mgs of fent (likely less in the spent patch obviously). The fent base is often recrystallized from 40 times its weight with hexanes or pet ether, according to some of Janssen's original papers. If for whatever reason, someone is dead set on avoiding any additional anything, I suppose they could make a concentrated bicarb/water solution and add two or three drops to the IPA/fent with stirring to basify, then let sit and cool so that all the salts settle out, although you will undoubtedly still have some of the salts/bicarb in the IPA solution, though not much. I think the first way is best.

SpecialGuy69
01-24-2008, 07:49 AM
^you are correct, sir! Method #2 tried and not really impressed. I would, however, recommend that after pulling the fent plastic out of your test tube, put a little bit (a TINY bit) of bicarb in there, why not. It doesnt burn.

SpecialGuy69
01-26-2008, 05:14 PM
WANT TO MAKE A POWDER YOU CAN SNIFF FROM YOUR PATCHES? Of course you do. It's suprisingly easy. I was in the airport bathroom stall again, when that guy started tapping my foot and putting his hands under my stall. Instead of a blowjob, he gave me a slip of paper. Here's what was written on it:

You'll need some powder to cut it with- something that dissolves in water- lactose or mannitol would be ideal, but you could also use some more common household type stuff. Goody's headache powders, baking soda (tastes very salty tho), or anything else that dissolves in water and doesn't burn when you sniff it will work.

-Measure out 5 lines worth of powder and set aside.

-Follow the instructions listed in post #71 in this thread. When you get to step #8, scrape up the fent, and measure out enough for 6 hits (smoked).

-put about 50mL of HOT water in your clean test tube

-dump your fent in, make sure it dissolves completely (might have to stir or heat to get it to dissolve completely)

-dump the powder you measured into the test tube, make sure it dissolves completely. If it doesn't, add more heat (DONT BOIL!) and stir. If it still doesnt, add a little more water and heat/stir.

-stir some more

-pour the test tube out onto a large evaporation dish

-evaporate the water- this takes a while. You can speed up the process with a hair dryer

-once its totally dry, scrape it up and cut into 15 small lines

BE CAREFUL WITH THIS SHIT. You wouldn't do a bundle of dope at one time, so dont do all the lines at once. Start small.

Tres
01-27-2008, 07:25 PM
I have never smoked fent and would not even know how to begin...is it posible to just lick the dried fent crystals off the foil? Hope this doesn't sound too newbie:o

SpecialGuy69
01-27-2008, 07:52 PM
I have never smoked fent and would not even know how to begin...is it posible to just lick the dried fent crystals off the foil? Hope this doesn't sound too newbie:oi suppose. But you are only going to get to this phase if you have squeezed the gel out of your patches. Doesnt make any sense.

Do you actually get patches? If so, what do you do with them currently?

Inspektahdek
01-27-2008, 08:24 PM
posting update for consistency method: long long story but since my doctor was out of town when she came back and answered my messages and wrote my 100mcg patches from 10 patches every 20 days which way better now back to 10 patches every 30 days because of the vivo deilivery of 72 hours of fent NOTTTTTT FOR POSSSSSST OPERATIVVVVVVE USE! I'm longer during operative use and hospital stay so these patches should really only last 48 hours like I said and mentioned last which she had no problem with! AGH I'm pisssed and the patches are gone in 2 days!

Good thing I have this method, I just mixed 2 100mcg patches and it evapped pretty fast in about 10 minutes and so far I've received a few good hits. I'm completely bought on the 25% retained in the glue. LOOK ESPECIALLY FOR THE CONDESATED PART OF THE PATCH that's more opaque than see through. Sort of like looking out a foggy mimmor. Even though the script was called to the pharmacy here which is inside the hospital. I think you can even call these in at any pharmacy since its no the states and when I got there the pharmacists was the one who denied because because anyone on fentanyl according to the HANDOUT that comes with it, fent works on EVERYBODY for 72 hours, running, flying, make female whatever!

I'm pretty pissed as u can see my pointless ranting, Anyways I think another reason was that she was on vacation and she had just come back from vacation and we did all my scripts on the phone or by mailing her nurse to transfer over the request of any kind or msg. Seeing as she was gone for so long, there was probably So after being stressed I'll got a script for 60 alprazolam 2mg :D

This should calm me down, also I started doing if I haven't already mentioned the dry patch method with ANOTHER SUCCESS, with just 2 old patches! LD

/ emd RANT

Hows the fent cru massive?

Tres
01-28-2008, 03:47 PM
i suppose. But you are only going to get to this phase if you have squeezed the gel out of your patches. Doesnt make any sense.

Do you actually get patches? If so, what do you do with them currently?

Yea, I get 10 50s per month, and so far all I have done is apply heat to them on my skin, and then eat the gel after wearing for a day, and chew the oldies

Inspektahdek
01-29-2008, 04:19 PM

PAX

Just got back from a trip 3 hours away to ahem, somewhere further up north, try and guess. ;) I have 4 spent fent patches that are almost done sifting in isopropyl except this time for experimental sake, I'm using more ethyl rubbing alcohol than isopropyl because robo said high proof ethyl would be the most ideal way to get the best extract so instead of my nomal 85% iso 15% ethyl I used about the opposite roughly.

About to lay it on a plate with foil and use my auto evap cooker to see what happens. This is the same batch from where I used the 2 patches from before with good results as you can tell from my last post before this one, lets cross to see if it works! I'm sure it will ;)

My new neighbour, a nice black woman is a pain patient with back problems as well that just gave me some german oxycodon' and says she throws them away sometimes!! She had a bottle of 90 which had atleast 60-70 in there and a few other bottles, some clonazepam and has back problems and anxiety (what woman doesn't no offense ladies!) anyways she she always calls me schotz or schotzy! (pronounced shot-see) which means baby same way americans use it for slang anyways now I have a cool neighbour that throws away narcotics! I told her my doctor was out of town and I'm not seeing her until Friday and that I was about to head to the klinikum emergency (ER) and she said come on it and didn't even count the bottle or pills and just dumped about 150mgs into my hand. They were 10's, but hey what's a crushing tool or pestle and mortal for anyhow?

So yea, those and some potent hefeweizen are down the hatch as I let this fent evap and I'll get to see if this ethyl mix works better. I'm sure robo and AO might be interested in the ethyl outcome.

I'll let you all know, it's nice to come back from a 4 hour ride back home to be handed free drugs. She said she heard me spinning my turntables late at night and turned all her TV and music down and listened to me next door spin for hours so now I might have a new sex friend that gives me free drugs, fantastic!

I gave her some alprazolam and told her they work well in comparison to the k-pins just to feel like I wasn't taking advantage.

Anyways, I'm off to toy around with this new experiment. just checkin up with u guys on the experiment thread here, later

herr-dek

Manson
01-29-2008, 04:25 PM
if anyone is interested, ive injected the patches before if you want to know how i will explain.

Uncle Wiggly
01-29-2008, 04:28 PM
Hey Inspekta, you should volunteer to be her personal garbage collector.:D
Please let us all know your results.

PAX

Inspektahdek
01-29-2008, 04:32 PM
WANT TO MAKE A POWDER YOU CAN SNIFF FROM YOUR PATCHES? Of course you do. It's suprisingly easy. I was in the airport bathroom stall again, when that guy started tapping my foot and putting his hands under my stall. Instead of a blowjob, he gave me a slip of paper. Here's what was written on it:

You'll need some powder to cut it with- something that dissolves in water- lactose or mannitol would be ideal, but you could also use some more common household type stuff. Goody's headache powders, baking soda (tastes very salty tho), or anything else that dissolves in water and doesn't burn when you sniff it will work.

-Measure out 5 lines worth of powder and set aside.

-Follow the instructions listed in post #71 in this thread. When you get to step #8, scrape up the fent, and measure out enough for 6 hits (smoked).

-put about 50mL of HOT water in your clean test tube

-dump your fent in, make sure it dissolves completely (might have to stir or heat to get it to dissolve completely)

-dump the powder you measured into the test tube, make sure it dissolves completely. If it doesn't, add more heat (DONT BOIL!) and stir. If it still doesnt, add a little more water and heat/stir.

-stir some more

-pour the test tube out onto a large evaporation dish

-evaporate the water- this takes a while. You can speed up the process with a hair dryer

-once its totally dry, scrape it up and cut into 15 small lines

BE CAREFUL WITH THIS SHIT. You wouldn't do a bundle of dope at one time, so dont do all the lines at once. Start small.

has anyone tried this yet? I'm assuming you have right AO? Seems like a pretty damn cool method

SpecialGuy69
01-29-2008, 04:44 PM
has anyone tried this yet? I'm assuming you have right AO? Seems like a pretty damn cool methodthis does work, but i think the smoke is better, unless you are going to be in a place where smoking is impractical, or you just want to try a different ROA

SpecialGuy69
01-29-2008, 04:45 PM
Oh i missed one step- when you get the fent dissolved in h2o, throw in a TINY amount of baking soda- like 1/2 a pinhead.

Inspektahdek
01-29-2008, 08:45 PM
Hey Inspekta, you should volunteer to be her personal garbage collector.:D
Please let us all know your results.

PAX

who's? And yes, if there are patches in that trash, I'll take them no problem

Uncle Wiggly
01-29-2008, 11:58 PM
who's? And yes, if there are patches in that trash, I'll take them no problem

Sorry, I should have quoted you when I posted last. I was talking about your new neighbor who had been throwing away eine kleine Oxy.

PAX - FRIEDE - PAZ - PEACE

Inspektahdek
01-30-2008, 01:11 PM
achso, dont be sorry!

(inaudible screams)
01-30-2008, 02:23 PM
After trying this with 5 empty 100mcg patches my opinion is that it sucks.

I didn't get any good hits, just horrible tasting garbage. Maybe I did something wrong, but I don't think so. I tried it 2 different times...

When I squeeze the gel out I use a credit card to make sure I get every bit of gel possible.

I am not saying this doesn't work, as many of you have had success. In the future I will save my empties for one of you philes that are able to/like doing this.

SpecialGuy69
01-30-2008, 03:15 PM
After trying this with 5 empty 100mcg patches my opinion is that it sucks.

I didn't get any good hits, just horrible tasting garbage. Maybe I did something wrong, but I don't think so. I tried it 2 different times...

When I squeeze the gel out I use a credit card to make sure I get every bit of gel possible.

I am not saying this doesn't work, as many of you have had success. In the future I will save my empties for one of you philes that are able to/like doing this.
it definitely works. If you describe your procedure in detail, I might be able to tell you what your doing wrong. It definitely shouldnt make horrible tasting garbage. 5 empty 100's should yield a good amount- in fact, I almost PREFER the reconstituted stuff to the gel. Not really tho but its that good.

Uncle Wiggly
01-30-2008, 03:58 PM
it definitely works. If you describe your procedure in detail, I might be able to tell you what your doing wrong. It definitely shouldnt make horrible tasting garbage. 5 empty 100's should yield a good amount- in fact, I almost PREFER the reconstituted stuff to the gel. Not really tho but its that good.

I agree 100%. I can't tell a difference in the strength of the reconstituted and the fresh. Although it does taste different - not bad, just different. It took me a couple of tries to get it really good but even the first time I tried it came out pretty good - just a bit harsh. But now that RJ and AO have posted all the necessary steps It's really very simple and I'm a chemistry dunce.

The next time you try this write down what you do. You should also include the color of the solution, the amount of what you're putting in it, what color the dried Fent looks like, is there any kind of oily film left on your evaporating glass etc... I'm sure you know what I mean. Just post it here and AO will probably be able to tell you what's going wrong. This definitely works.

Uncle Wiggly
01-30-2008, 05:38 PM
Tomorrow is refill day so I wanted to clean up my "lab Supplies." I had a mason jar that I used for soaking and there were several shredded patches left in it that I wanted to throw away. I noticed there was some alcohol left(I had left the top on) and I thought I might as well add a bit (*) maybe 1.5X the size of that asterisk and pour in on a piece of glass to evap just to see what there was left - if anything. I was quite surprised to find that there was something left. I've included a pic but the quality isn't very good. I used my phone - sorry no digital camera.

It's very pure white in color. Almost like coke and crystalline looking . The only reason it appears brown is because it's sitting on glass and the color of my desk is bleeding through. In 28 days I'll know better and put a piece of black paper underneath the glass. It burns super clean and fast, leaves less residue on the foil than freshly dried gel and is quite potent. I'm using hits about the size of a match head +/-and it's more than enough for me. I'm no scientist so I'm not even sure what I did. I do know that I like it.

Now that it's been a few minutes I believe I may have used just a bit too much baking soda. There's a bit of an after-taste. Nothing overpowering but it's there all the same.

robojunkie
01-30-2008, 06:23 PM
Nice pic wigs...

Inaudible, if I can "propose" some steps for something I've never seen and never had (patches) and it does work nontheless, I think that's a pretty good sign that it really does work. I'm sure if you just do like agent says and describe in detail what you are doing, I'm sure he can straighten it out since he's actually had the "so-called" empties and made them unempty.

Again, look at the uncle's pic there. That's all ya need to see!

pun1178
01-30-2008, 06:35 PM
omg i love doing that i would cut my 100mgc patch squezz half out get some powdered lactose and first witha razor scrap a thin layer on a mirror and then press down the powder with a bill bottlecap then scrap up and snnortttttttt omg i loved when it was still wett.................god i need more lol

Uncle Wiggly
02-01-2008, 02:00 AM
I wasn't exactly sure what sticky to post this in but I thought, since this is about getting the most out of the patches, it may as well go here. A lot has been written regarding vaporizers and how well they work. Many times they are made from a clear light bulb and are used with marijuana. This one is no different with the exception that it has been modified for use with dried and/or recycled Fent. The light-bulb is the decorative type used in ceiling-fans and certain light fixtures. It has an elongated bulb made to resemble a candle's flame. The glass dome is much smaller but the threads are the same as a "normal" incandescent light-bulb. It's rated at 75 watts(i think). The glass is very thick especially at the tip, so there aren't any issues concerning heat. This bulb hasn't cracked from heat-stress after repeated uses.

When using this type of vaporizer - it is best not to use a run-of-the-mill butane lighter. The best option is to use what one might call a mini-torch. In this instance a lighter called a "Tornado" was used. This lighter, and those like it, have three butane jets as opposed to one. Therefore the necessary temperature is attained in much less time.

When making a light bulb vaporizer, it is often suggested to make one hole in the cap for the mouth-piece and another for the carburetor. My neighbor Ms. Lyn A. T. Nef, a woman a low moral character and dubious back-ground, assured me the carburetor isn't necessary if using the Vaporizer for the purpose implied in this thread. The bottle cap doesn't provide an airtight seal nor does the hole for the mouth-piece. Simply place an amount of material, which you are safely comfortable with, into the bulb, screw the cap on and heat. Once the bulb has filled with smoke the final step is obvious.

Ms. Lyn A.T. Nef also informed me that using a balloon to exhale into and then using it to recycle the smoke will make your material last even longer. She told me all the smoke is seldom absorbed on the first try and she gets basically twice the amount than if she just exhaled smoke out into the air. She assured me that using a balloon will give you two-for-one.

Ms. Lyn A.T. Nef didn't give me specific instructions on how to make this vaporizer but she told me to use an online search engine and do an internet search of the word "vaporizer" any questions regarding construction will be answered. Ms. Lyn A.T. Nef did, however provide me with a picture and told me I could post it here for all to see her handy-work. She assured me that using this type of vaporizer is the best method for smoking this material and I believe her. She sends her regards and wishes every one the best of luck in their endeavors.

born2lose
02-01-2008, 01:13 PM
Yea, I get 10 50s per month, and so far all I have done is apply heat to them on my skin, and then eat the gel after wearing for a day, and chew the oldies

people will tell u to start smoking but dont....ull end up w no fent for 25 of the 30 days

Inspektahdek
02-01-2008, 02:11 PM
people will tell u to start smoking but dont....ull end up w no fent for 25 of the 30 days

yeah that's me for sure

Princess
02-01-2008, 03:39 PM
yeah that's me for sure

Me too. FUCK.

SpecialGuy69
02-01-2008, 03:55 PM
yeah that's me for sureNot me.
Oh wait...

matthew24
02-01-2008, 10:36 PM
Im not sure what im doing wrong but ive tried soaking my cut up used patches in alcohol a few times and every time ill pour out the liquid and after it evaporates there is noting left to smoke. Everything evaporates. This is what ive been doing, ive been using a washed jelly jar, first i cut up a few used, not worn but squeezed patches 100mcg and put them in the jar. I only use the very bottom of the patches, the sticky part under the duragesic logo. I pour a little bit of 70% rubbing alcohol on them and wait a few hours, i do have a problem with the pieces sticking together in the bottom of the jar if that matters. I pour out the solution on to tin foil then use a hair dryer to dry it, once its dry there is noting left everything evaporates, there is no type of gel to smoke. Please someone tell me what im doing wrong. ive tried this a few times a had no luck.

SpecialGuy69
02-01-2008, 10:48 PM
I dont get why you and inaudible are having problems.

first off get some better alcohol. 70% has too much water, too slow.

Try dabbing a TINY bit of rubbing alcohol on each patch before shredding. The shredding doesnt have to be perfect, I just slice one direction into 5mm wide ribbons, very crude. The alcohol will keep the glue from sticking to itself.

Don't use a lot of alcohol- just enough to cover the patch, and use a very small glass container.

Stir frequently, and make sure that most of the patch stays submerged.

Hope this helps.

Princess
02-01-2008, 10:50 PM
I haven't had ANY problems with it....
I'm a good little girl that knows how to follow directions.

motts
02-01-2008, 11:03 PM
What an informative post on reusing what was once thought as "wasted" material.

Users always seem to have the best minds when it comes to logic and reason with drugs.

Thanks AO, I shall try this out next time I am finished with a patch, which is to say if I ever get my hands on one, they are rare around here, well I probably just don't know the right person.
Thanks,

matthew24
02-01-2008, 11:13 PM
The strongest alcohol i can find is 70% isopropyl, if i used say 2 100mcg used patches, how much alcohol should i use, maybe the jelley jar is too big its about 12oz but i am only covering the very bottom just enough to cover the patches

Princess
02-02-2008, 12:03 AM
How about using denatured alcohol? Works for me.. and very quickly I might add.
:)
Not sold directly over the counter, but they have it available in the pharmacy.

I dont get why you and inaudible are having problems.

first off get some better alcohol. 70% has too much water, too slow.

Try dabbing a TINY bit of rubbing alcohol on each patch before shredding. The shredding doesnt have to be perfect, I just slice one direction into 5mm wide ribbons, very crude. The alcohol will keep the glue from sticking to itself.

Don't use a lot of alcohol- just enough to cover the patch, and use a very small glass container.

Stir frequently, and make sure that most of the patch stays submerged.

Hope this helps.

Princess
02-02-2008, 12:12 AM
The strongest alcohol i can find is 70% isopropyl, if i used say 2 100mcg used patches, how much alcohol should i use, maybe the jelley jar is too big its about 12oz but i am only covering the very bottom just enough to cover the patches

Ask your pharmacist to order Denatured alcohol for you... he may have it behind the counter anyway. Just say you use it to clean your audio tapes or something.

Once you cut the suckers up, in whatever container you are using, just use enough alcohol to barely cover the cut pieces... shake it around every few minutes. Keep the jar covered so it doesn't evaporate. If you continue to have trouble, PM AgentOrange for additional assistance. Thank you for flying Fent Highlines.

matthew24
02-02-2008, 12:32 AM
I just tried it again with the 70% alc. its all i can find in my town, i got a way smaller jar and used two 100mcg patches, i used about 25cc of alcohol, it soaking right now so maybe it will work this time. do you get a gel solution when you pour it out after soaking? what % alcohol are you using?

Princess
02-02-2008, 12:43 AM
I just tried it again with the 70% alc. its all i can find in my town, i got a way smaller jar and used two 100mcg patches, i used about 25cc of alcohol, it soaking right now so maybe it will work this time. do you get a gel solution when you pour it out after soaking? what % alcohol are you using?

No gel solution... mine almost looks like clear alcohol. Your problem must be the 70%...?

You should be able to get the denatured, just ask your pharmacist. It's no biggie getting it here in the Phoenix suburbs, they just don't sell it right on the shelf since it consists mostly of ethanol (the kind you drink). It just has shit added so it is unfit to drink, therefore it's not taxed and sold for consumption. (anyone, am I right??)

Are you pouring directly onto foil to dry & smoke?

matthew24
02-02-2008, 01:09 AM
pto mom, i found some slx denatured alcohol in my garage, is this what you were talking about? i mixed some of it with the 70%, so hopefully it will work this time. this stuff is not clear though

do you get a gel soultion when you are done drying? Its still soaking so i dont know if it has worked this time.

yea i have been pouring onto tinfoil, i think i may try a mirror this time, how long have you been letting it soak with the denatured alcohol?

pizzaboy
02-02-2008, 02:06 AM
Matthew....

PTO sent me an email saying she was out and that she will have to get back to you in the morning. She asked me to come on and reply to you...so you would know she wasn't ignoring you.

matthew24
02-02-2008, 02:52 AM
well i tried it once again, with denatured alcohol and once the liquid evaporated there was nothing left, thats three times and no gel. i dont know what im doing wrong, it was very disappointing, i really wanted to get high. I get 20 duragesic 100mcg per month but there usually gone within 4 or 5 days. I get my next fill on the 20th. 18 more days.

Princess
02-02-2008, 09:47 AM
Matthew~ it doesn't make gel....you are simply extracting the rest of the fent from the used patches. Sometimes when mine evaps, I really can't see much of anything on my foil, but light that shit up and enhale....and I guarantee its there!

Maybe that's the problem, you are looking for "gel" to appear. Did you try to spark it up??

matthew24
02-02-2008, 09:56 AM
pto,

Well some people say they dry it on a mirror and then scrape up whats left and smoke it off tinfoil, i also tried lighting the tinfoil but got no smoke, i dont know what im going wrong, im chewing on one right now. I use up all 20 of my patches within 5 days then i cut the tops off the patch and lick the tops and bottoms for the remaining 25 days, sometimes i lick each patch 15-20 times and it keeps me out of withdraws, i actually just posted a now thread on it so please take a look. So i know there fent. still in them.

Princess
02-02-2008, 10:20 AM
Just licking them keeps you out of w/d's? Shit, must be nice. I get w/d's when I'm smoking...I actually have to wear them or take something pretty powerful (shitload of morphine, methadone, heroin...)

I don't use a mirror or scrape shit. I'm pretty sure AgentOrange doesn't either.

matthew24
02-02-2008, 10:25 AM
Pto,

Im pretty new to this site, i wanted to ask you a couple of other things, is there any way to instant message you on this site i looked at your profile but didnt see anything. Thanks for your help be the way.

SpecialGuy69
02-02-2008, 10:39 AM
Just licking them keeps you out of w/d's? Shit, must be nice. I get w/d's when I'm smoking...I actually have to wear them or take something pretty powerful (shitload of morphine, methadone, heroin...)

I don't use a mirror or scrape shit. I'm pretty sure AgentOrange doesn't either.Agent Orange is clean. *leakleakleakleakleak*

Princess
02-02-2008, 10:50 AM
Agent Orange is clean. *leakleakleakleakleak*

SORRY. I stand corrected.

You call leak being clean??? Ha.

matthew24
02-02-2008, 11:03 AM
AgentOrange,

Im glad your online, i just wanted to ask you a coulple of questons if you dont mind. Im pretty new to this site, i been meaning to join for years, i recently got a laptop so now i dont have to sit at a desk to be online so i use the computer alot more. Im a member of a few other sites but there just for chronic pain and people on there are assholes, if you even mention abusing drugs they have a fit. This site fits me alot better.

Its all about my favorite thing in the world opiates!!! I thought i know eveything about opiates till i read some of your posts, you really know your shit. I tried to soak the cut up patches again and this time i used denatured alcohol which pto mom also uses but got no type of residue. Pto says you dont get gel from it, how is it then some people evaporate it on glass then scrape it up and put it on tinfoil. What exactly is left after the alcohol is left, anything visable because i get nothing. I tried it on tinfoil and on a mirror. I just cant figure out what im doing wrong.

Also i get 20 100mcg patches per month, here lately they only last me about 5 days, do you use yours up that fast, i bang half a patch at a time and also smoke it. Anyway thanks for your help. You must be a chemist or something along those lines

Princess
02-02-2008, 11:10 AM
Pto,

Im pretty new to this site, i wanted to ask you a couple of other things, is there any way to instant message you on this site i looked at your profile but didnt see anything. Thanks for your help be the way.

Your too new to use private messaging... I tried emailing you through the site, but not sure you got it... I think you need like 30 posts first? Let me know.

matthew24
02-02-2008, 11:10 AM
I just went back and found some old pieces of tinfoil that i had smoked the real gel off of and tried to smoke some of the black stuff left on there and actually got a few hits and a ok buzz nothing great but better than i was feeling. Also if you all use a cut up pen to smoke your fent. off tinfoil you can cut open the piece of pen and lick the inside, if you have a few pens youve smoked fentanyl out of you can get high off it, i did last month. I also found alot of dried fentanyl on the knife i use to put the fent. on the tinfoil and got a small buzz of it, it was alot of dried fent. though on two diffrent knives.

SpecialGuy69
02-02-2008, 11:31 AM
At least you got that. Fuckin USPS can eat my brown eye.

Anyways, you were saying?

No it doesnt make gel. More like flakes/crystals.

Umm what were we talking about?

Fresh. Whet. Cause reality sucks.
I'm lacing up my spaceboots instead of fly green chucks.
Leaky leaky leaky cant you see....
Sometimes your smoke just hypnotizes me...

Oh yeah I only get 15 2.5mg patches= 37.5mg of fent.
You get 20 10mg patches = 200mg of fent.
I would make that last a couple of days at least.

I smoked this dip once- I got high for six months 23 days six hospital stays and I missed lunch

Princess
02-02-2008, 11:39 AM
At least you got that. [/I]

I get you sugar.

samsong
02-02-2008, 11:57 AM
I am wondering if there is something with the 100mcg patches. I tried with a few of the sandoz and actavis 100mcg patches last month and didn't get squat. Also, when I chew on the 100mcg empty patches, I notice that I don't get much of anything out of it as far as w/d releif or happiness. However, if I take a exact smae size peice of the 50mcg empty patch and chew on it I am feeling good. Maybe its in my head (with a lot of other disturbing shit), but I am curious as to whether the 100mcg patches have fent in the matrix, or at least the proportionate amount compared to the smaller sizes.

matthew24
02-02-2008, 12:04 PM
pto,

i looked around and cant find anywhere to recieve emails, im not too far from being able to sent instant messages, i guess i just wait till then. Is the denatured alcohol you use clear because mine has a red tint to it, its a real old can of it maybe its rust in the can. I trying one more 100mcg patches. Ill let it dry on tinfoil this time and just smoke the evaporated stuff even if i cant see anything. Do you use something to suck up the smoke or just roll the tinfoil into a cone and suck out of one end and once your solution has dried can you see anything? do you get high? Im sorry for all the questions i just really really want this to work. Thanks for your help.

SpecialGuy69
02-02-2008, 12:18 PM
pto,

i looked around and cant find anywhere to recieve emails, im not too far from being able to sent instant messages, i guess i just wait till then. Is the denatured alcohol you use clear because mine has a red tint to it, its a real old can of it maybe its rust in the can. I trying one more 100mcg patches. Ill let it dry on tinfoil this time and just smoke the evaporated stuff even if i cant see anything. Do you use something to suck up the smoke or just roll the tinfoil into a cone and suck out of one end and once your solution has dried can you see anything? do you get high? Im sorry for all the questions i just really really want this to work. Thanks for your help.
dont use that crusty ass denatured unless you like smoking rust. Hey maybe...

Get yourself some everclear (195 proof grain alcohol) or get 94% isopropyl alcohol. Every fuckin pharmacy has it. You just gotta look/ask. Go to a big pharmacy.

robojunkie
02-02-2008, 12:40 PM
I guess I'm the moron of the minute...leaks? PCP? What's going on around here? As usual if its an "inside joke" I'm locked out of the gated city a hundred miles away.

Anyway matt, this does/will absolutely work if done correctly on any of the "gel" patches. I don't know if anyone has had a chance to try the superfine grind up long soak method for the non-gel ones (mylans right?). I think I posted a suggestion on doing that somewhere back awhile. Of course this is what I would do if I had gel-less patches: I would cut them up into maybe 16 pieces (4 x 4 strips), or maybe more if the 100 mcg/hr ones, then take every solvent I could get my hands on (commons for anyone are ethanol, isopropanol, acetone, chloroform with some looking, methyl chloroform ie cleaner/stripper ie 1,1,1-trichloroethane, hexanes (don't bother, unless basified), possibly toluene, ether and others) and I would add a piece to each. Once I found which ones dissolve the polymer system of the patch itself, I'd put those aside for later. No fuck it, I'd check right now. That meaning I'd check for the fact that maybe the fent citrate is NOT soluble, so that the dissolved patch disappears. If a solvent system does this your golden. Just pipet or pour off the solvent and rinse.

If not take the ones that didn't dissolve the patch (forget acetone and hexanes, these will not dissolve fent salts) and try cutting up and grinding as best as possible the patch piece and see if after a good steep the fent is in the solvent by removing it from the ganked up patch "grounds" and evap'ing on your foil. I have no doubt one of these will work for those mylans or whatever.

BTW, I'm not a CP'er getting scripted patches or a "fake" CP'er scamming patches, just an old school junkie. However I am also a reasonably well educated junkie, and that reasonable education is in organic synthesis (and it it ongoing as well) so I generally can predict what things will work and won't work on what I know and various reactions I've run. Not always, but usually.

As for the regular spent gels the earlier procedure should work wonderfully, and according to several members especially AO who has had the chance to perfect it, it does. So I would just keep trying or post exactly what you're doing, that way maybe people can figure out where its going wrong.

SpecialGuy69
02-02-2008, 12:51 PM
RJ-
Leak=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/c3/PCP.svg/113px-PCP.svg.png

Everyone else: If you ever need to find a way to get a certain chemical or solvent (esp. solvents) check this link out (http://householdproducts.nlm.nih.gov//ingredients.htm)

Princess
02-02-2008, 12:56 PM
Well, my best friend's hubby is a pharmacist. The shit he gave me is clear.

I use a Bic pen, cut in half or an old glass tooter from my coke days. Sometimes I don't see shit till after its smoked. Sometimes I can see the crystals before smoking. I fold up the foil into a little package with only the pen sticking out thru a little hole. That way nothing escapes. After smoking, you can see inside the foil, the little black burned fent marks.

It gives off more smoke than just smoking the gel. And yes, it gets me high.

Am I helping? I feel useless today. Too much partying last night :(

robojunkie
02-02-2008, 01:15 PM
RJ-
Leak=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/c3/PCP.svg/113px-PCP.svg.png

Everyone else: If you ever need to find a way to get a certain chemical or solvent (esp. solvents) check this link out (http://householdproducts.nlm.nih.gov//ingredients.htm)

Aha, so it is PCP. What do you use for a draw program? Do you have chemdraw or chemwindows or is that pulled off of a site? It looks like a chem draw pic.

SpecialGuy69
02-02-2008, 01:31 PM
I just pulled it off wiki. I like the chemdraw programs to identify sites, tell ketones from amines, etc. But to really see how a molecule comes together, nothing beats the 3d rotating bubble modelshttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/30/Ketamine.pdb.gif/150px-Ketamine.pdb.gif
Can you tell what this one is without cheating, RJ? Hint: the red is a ketone, green is Cl, and there's a group you can't see that looks like this:
H
N
/ \
R

Is that an amine?

Also, I take back every terrible thing I said about the post office and priority mail, they are true american heroes, out there in the sleet, snow, cold and high water to make sure your package gets there on time.

matthew24
02-02-2008, 11:03 PM
Well i went to almost every pharmacy in my town and the only thing i could find was again 70% iso. alcohol. Does anyone else have good results with 70% ? I guess im going to give up on this ive almost used all my 20 used patches with no results. Thanks though for eveyones help. I wonder if walmart would have it ? If the pharmacy doesnt have it they probably dont. thanks again!!

SpecialGuy69
02-02-2008, 11:10 PM
Well i went to almost every pharmacy in my town and the only thing i could find was again 70% iso. alcohol. Does anyone else have good results with 70% ? I guess im going to give up on this ive almost used all my 20 used patches with no results. Thanks though for eveyones help. I wonder if walmart would have it ? If the pharmacy doesnt have it they probably dont. thanks again!!
thats strange. I found 94 iso at the first pharmacy I went to. Maybe they keep it behind the counter. Just order some from drugstore.com

pizzaboy
02-02-2008, 11:18 PM
Hey AO...PM me. Been trying to PM you, but it won't go through.

Princess
02-02-2008, 11:40 PM
Matt~ have you tried smoking what you extracted? Did you use the foil? Just because you don't *see* anything, doesn't necessarily mean its not working.

I just used the 94% iso on one of the 75mcg patches (emptied of course) ... followed AO's directions....I don't see shit at all on my foil, but I *knew* something was there since I've done this before.

I'm pretty high. Could be the heroin I already have been using like a mad woman today....but I can see the fent residue on the foil since I lit it up....it does work. Really, it does.

Try Walmart for the 94%.

matthew24
02-03-2008, 12:50 AM
pto,

Hey! i went back to some old tinfoil i had used to soak the solution up and on that i didnt lite much and tried to hold a lighter under it and a little bit of smoke rose. It did leave little black spots on the foil after i lite it. I could really suck much of the smoke up though. all i have left is old patches that i have cut D open and licked. do you think there is still fent. in the glue? Do you use a fan or hair dryer to dry yours or do you just let it dry on its on, and how much tinfoil do you use, i may try to put impressions in the foil this time so i know where it is on the foil. Thanks !

Princess
02-03-2008, 01:00 AM
Told ya so! Told ya so!

Sorry, had to say it.

I cut foil squares, leave the center flat and bowl up the sides. This way when its dry and I make my little foil folded present, I know exactly where the shit is at....

I let mine air dry. I have patience.

robojunkie
02-03-2008, 01:25 AM
I just pulled it off wiki. I like the chemdraw programs to identify sites, tell ketones from amines, etc. But to really see how a molecule comes together, nothing beats the 3d rotating bubble modelshttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/30/Ketamine.pdb.gif/150px-Ketamine.pdb.gif
Can you tell what this one is without cheating, RJ? Hint: the red is a ketone, green is Cl, and there's a group you can't see that looks like this:
H
N
/ \
R

Is that an amine?

Also, I take back every terrible thing I said about the post office and priority mail, they are true american heroes, out there in the sleet, snow, cold and high water to make sure your package gets there on time.

Can't see some of it but that phenyl, alkylamine and chloro means one thing in my book, ketamine...

Yeah, looked a little longer, the 2-chlorophenyl-2-oxocyclohexane, 1-methylamino or any other number of naming schemes. I believe its just like PCP except add the chloro to the aromatic ring, add the keto to the cyclohexyl ring and remove most of the piperidine "moiety" leaving only the methylamine (or it could be ethyl, but I think its methyl) and you get K.

Oh and there's one that beats that if ya wanna go all hardcore obsessive receptor guy on me, find one of them "ball and stick space-filling" models like you got, except the edges of the atoms are smoothed over, like the orbital probabilities for the van der Waal's radii, and with colors of the rainbow specifying electrostatics and not separate atoms. Then if ya can find receptor models like that you can see how they fit with that whole extended lock and key thing I was going into once.

PS: I'm not trying to be all teacherly and shit, I don't have that electrostatic molecule program, though I wish I did, and would get a kick outta setting up the whole range of possible and actual opioids and programming some part of it to calculate binding and activation based on all those parameters like shape, size, electrostatics, etc. Would be pretty cool...

SpecialGuy69
02-03-2008, 01:36 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5a/Ketamine-2D-skeletal.png/150px-Ketamine-2D-skeletal.pngkhttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/c3/PCP.svg/120px-PCP.svg.pngp

OR they look a lot more similar this way:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/30/Ketamine.pdb.gif/150px-Ketamine.pdb.gifk http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/2a/PCP.gif/120px-PCP.gif p

So what do you call the
H
N
/ \
R

group on ketamine?

Inspektahdek
02-04-2008, 04:34 PM

All I could find in Germany was 70%s and they worked fine

ALSO A RANDOM RANT FROM ME:

I just got my DEUROgesics changed to 72 hours without any notice even though my physician said it was alright with 48 even though she wrote 72 and told me to come back in 20 days and now is telling me I must suffer with my breakthroughs because the apotheke (pharm) didn't like the fact that this doctor was rxing me 48 hours and revoked my script and only gave me 5! This 5 with 48 hours was due days ago and now I can't receive my fent until the end of the fucking month, can you believe this!?

Princess
02-04-2008, 04:38 PM
Holy shit!! That's insane! What the hell is the reasoning???

There's been some crazy shit going on lately, everywhere I guess.
Email me if you need me, sweetie, you know where to find me.
I'm sorry!!

All I could find in Germany was 70%s and they worked fine

ALSO A RANDOM RANT FROM ME:

I just got my DEUROgesics changed to 72 hours without any notice even though my physician said it was alright with 48 even though she wrote 72 and told me to come back in 20 days and now is telling me I must suffer with my breakthroughs because the apotheke (pharm) didn't like the fact that this doctor was rxing me 48 hours and revoked my script and only gave me 5! This 5 with 48 hours was due days ago and now I can't receive my fent until the end of the fucking month, can you believe this!?

LorTabitha
02-04-2008, 05:45 PM
You can usually get denatured alcohol over the counter in the hardware department of places like WalMart. (I use it for ceramics projects.) Most pharmacy clerks (not the pharmacists, but the "customer service" folks) look at you like you're crazy if you ask them about it!

Inspektahdek
02-04-2008, 08:36 PM
Im sorry but I have no idea what youre talking about, im not being rude though

Princess
02-04-2008, 08:41 PM
InspektaFENT: got your pm... sent email... do check...

skank69
02-04-2008, 08:42 PM
wow i just fiished smoke'in some fent that i made up useing some methyl hydrate it worked perfect its the first time i've ever smoked the stuff its great !!!!:D:D

Inspektahdek
02-04-2008, 08:45 PM
InspektaFENT: got your pm... sent email... do check...

alright girly im about to bounce out for the night, I took a few bars and ive been drinking and im stoked for re-up day tomorrow so im going to time machine myself until im at the point where I can beligerant high again, thanks, talk to me tomorrow OK? I've got wireles PSP too so we can chat more, mwahs lady

peace

Princess
02-04-2008, 08:49 PM
alright girly im about to bounce out for the night, I took a few bars and ive been drinking and im stoked for re-up day tomorrow so im going to time machine myself until im at the point where I can beligerant high again, thanks, talk to me tomorrow OK? I've got wireles PSP too so we can chat more, mwahs lady

peace

You know where to find me!
xoxo

Inspektahdek
02-06-2008, 08:28 AM
wow i just fiished smoke'in some fent that i made up useing some methyl hydrate it worked perfect its the first time i've ever smoked the stuff its great !!!!:D:D

methyl hydrate that sounds familiar, that's another type of solvent right to dissolve old patches in correct? If so, I'd like to compare ethyl or iso alcohol compared and contrasted against to see if it works any better. Have you tried the elusive iso method? I've done ethyl and iso and mixing the two, had mixed results

/pun

skank69
02-07-2008, 09:36 AM
methyl hydrate that sounds familiar, that's another type of solvent right to dissolve old patches in correct? If so, I'd like to compare ethyl or iso alcohol compared and contrasted against to see if it works any better. Have you tried the elusive iso method? I've done ethyl and iso and mixing the two, had mixed results

/pun
i'll have to try the iso with it i dont see m to get a lot like maybe 5 to 8 good tokes thats out of around 3or 4 used patches i use a dinner plate with the foil wraped on it . how where your results do you get the same ? :rolleyes:

SpecialGuy69
02-07-2008, 10:32 AM
methyl hydrate is just methanol (wood alcohol).

skank- whatever you get is free extras. I get about 20% yield. Meaning, if I got 8 hits out of the gel from a new patch, I'll get 2 hits out of the extract from that patch

skank69
02-10-2008, 05:36 PM
methyl hydrate is just methanol (wood alcohol).

skank- whatever you get is free extras. I get about 20% yield. Meaning, if I got 8 hits out of the gel from a new patch, I'll get 2 hits out of the extract from that patch
hey what do you think i could get out of a new 100mcg no gell .i'm going to ask the drug store for the gells next time i go get . and do you have to dry out the gell or can you just put it on the foil and burn away

born2lose
02-13-2008, 07:45 PM
maybe i'm doing something wrong but i like to chew the empties more than smoking the residue..,.maybe i just never had a strong enough batch (altho i once did it with 7 100mcg empties in only about 20-30cc's(mL)

born2lose
02-13-2008, 07:45 PM
maybe i'm doing something wrong but i like to chew the empties more than smoking the residue..,.maybe i just never had a strong enough batch (altho i once did it with 7 100mcg empties in only about 20-30cc's(mL) isop

born2lose
02-13-2008, 07:53 PM
btw i actually spent like an hour making 2 "mini aluminum foil egg containers" that i use for impressions

SpecialGuy69
02-13-2008, 08:04 PM
For all those who are having problems getting results: First off, just because you cant see crystals doesn't mean it didn't work- the only way to know is to put flame to the foil and see if smoke rises up.

If that doesn't work, you gotta be specific. Saying "I followed your instructions and I got nothing, what am I doing wrong" isn't enough. I wasn't there, and I don't know. BUT, if you post your procedure, step by step, as specifically as possible, I might be able to find out where you went wrong. Thats the only way.

Also- don't throw anything away if you don't get results. The fentanyl is still there somewhere, so don't waste it. Lot of the time, it can be recovered.

OPIATE4HIRE
02-20-2008, 09:50 PM
Good advice this theory has been proven.:D

Inspektahdek
03-03-2008, 10:38 AM
I noticed something last time I tried that the crystals looked like pepper, is that right?

SpecialGuy69
03-03-2008, 11:15 AM
I noticed something last time I tried that the crystals looked like pepper, is that right?
like needles on top of the solvent. Very faint. The residue of the crystals looks like fingerprints. Clear when wet, white when dry. Fentanyl citrate.

Inspektahdek
03-03-2008, 01:32 PM
yeah I remember when we first did this I asked you if it looked like fingerprints remember? yeah, that makes sense now

born2lose
05-14-2008, 12:44 PM
this thread changed my life lol

DrAtomic
05-18-2008, 05:30 PM
Would you have any objection to me worshiping you as a sort of deity? Great thread!!!!!! I now shudder to think of all of the empties that I have tossed over the years.

DrAtomic
05-18-2008, 06:02 PM
Again, MAD PROPS Special! I'm feelin' great thanks to you. If you're ever in STL, you have a beer or two coming on me!

dirtdog
05-23-2008, 06:50 PM
Well um hm..
I only have 70% and used that.
Im waiting on it right now
I have my foil square all ready to go :p
Although Ima look for a bowl(glass) I have one but its too small
Im also going to put a hair dryer on it to speed up the drying process (low heat/cool)
Will report back

dirtdog
05-23-2008, 07:28 PM
spun
bored
hallunicating
screen doesnt stop moving
and im trying to do this
hard to see when the fucking plastic wont quit moving!:rolleyes:
and i gotta take my friend to the movies at 9 30

seesh what a dumb ass

dirtdog
05-24-2008, 12:41 PM
I got one decent hit off 4 50mg patches

sigh...

Temporary User
05-26-2008, 10:46 PM
Mmm. Surprisingly good yield - even from Mylans.

Worth suffering the taste for.

Thank you.

Temporary User
05-27-2008, 09:18 AM
Can I also just say that you can do the extract process at least one more time and still get a good hit. Not sure if that was covered already, big thread, didn't read it all.

snave2222
06-09-2008, 01:25 AM
maybe i'm doing something wrong but i like to chew the empties more than smoking the residue..,.maybe i just never had a strong enough batch (altho i once did it with 7 100mcg empties in only about 20-30cc's(mL)

I completely agree with born2lose. Lightly chewing my 100 mcg empties and letting them sit between my cheek and gums without swallowing, occassionally putting a heating pad on the cheek or smoking a cigarette to heat things up and allow the skin to form larger subcutaneous fent reservoirs will fuck me up all day.

Princess
06-09-2008, 02:47 AM
Smoking the actual gel, you don't get much smoke at all however when you use the iso soak method on used patches, you get smoke.

Once you've soaked the cut up patch strips in the iso (I try to soak for like a good 12 hours, but that's just me), I take the foil squares and make a little "cup" out of the foil square. Pour the solution in the little foil cup. Let dry completely. Once dry, you'll need to fold it up nicely, roll in the sides and only leave a slot at the top to slip in a bic pen or other smoking device.

You do NOT want any air to get in. Light under the foil and enhale at the same time you're lighting.... it does take practice.

Honestly, I've grown to love the 'fent solution' method. Almost as much as smoking the dried gel!

That's how I do it & it works like a charm. Hope this helps.

KiloByte
06-09-2008, 06:59 AM
Well I dug one of my used patches out of my garbage (just the one in my room, nothing too nasty in there) and this method definitely works! What a goldmine! :D

KiloByte
06-09-2008, 08:21 AM
Well I dug one of my used patches out of my garbage (just the one in my room, nothing too nasty in there) and this method definitely works! What a goldmine! :D

Scratch that, I didn't end up getting very high but I did get sick and vomited. Don't think I'll be doing this again.

KiloByte
06-09-2008, 11:19 PM
I'd to follow that up by saying I've been sick ALL day long. I tried this at 9 in the morning and at 11 pm tonight I still felt like shit and when I tried to work out I got sick and thew up twice. Why the fuck am I the only one whose reacting this way?

Somanax
06-09-2008, 11:55 PM
sorry folk's

I prefer H over any form of fent

Maybe I need lesson's?????????

fenturafreebase
06-13-2008, 07:45 PM
wow i never her of soaking the patches before i just put the jel on tinfoil and freebase away .......................and what do you know about freebasing fentora?

Princess
06-13-2008, 09:05 PM
.......and what do you know about freebasing fentora?

That would be an entirely different thread. Not sure that most of us fent (gel) smokers have tried smoking fentora. I sure haven't.

born2lose
06-15-2008, 11:10 AM
That would be an entirely different thread. Not sure that most of us fent (gel) smokers have tried smoking fentora. I sure haven't.

i would love to try...never came across fentora tho....

SUBoxZERO
07-19-2008, 03:02 PM
GOOD SHIT!!!! this works like a charm. I think I messed up too and I still got a damn good amount(I didnt cut the sticky part into peices)

ndoftaworld
10-05-2008, 08:12 AM
To whom it may concern:

No, wait.

Dear, Um... What's her face.

First of all, Happy Birthday! I *cough*hope you*cough* have great plans for your special day! Now, I must confess... My heart now belongs to another. But don't worry, it's not another female, or even human for that matter. Her name is Fentanyl, and she fills me full of itchiness and happy, warm feelings, and I don't have to take her out to dinner and a movie, in fact, I don't have to spend one penny to get to that tasty inside of her's, filled w/ the greatest thing a guy could ever ask for: Gel. She only requires a little foil now and then, and if I get her all hot, she pleasures me more than you ever did. I can do things to her that would get me arrested if I tried with you. Smoke her, snort her, bang her, eat her gooey insides, she likes it all! I can even wear her and heat turns her on even more! It isn't you, I promise... it's just you don't, no, you CAN'T offer me the same level of release, er, relief (oops!) that she provides, and she sometimes even lasts 3 DAYS! So... again, I hope you have a happy life, but my body, heart, and addiction now craves her.

Haha! Just feeling great! Don't know what I did (or didn't do?) different this time, but I decided to try smoking one more time, and that sweet taste hit me and a wave of euphoria followed. Perfect! My meager 25mcg's don't have much gel, but I filled 3 foil 'cups' with a couple blobs each and got 4 or 5 hits outta each of em. I almost gave up on trying to smoke the damn things, it'd sizzle, turn black, then poof! gone leaving me pissed off cause I wasted one of so few I have. I've got 4 left, and refill day is the 23rd... but strangely, I have a feeling that they will be gone by tomorrow, wonder why? :rolleyes: Bored as hell @ 4am this morning, I read this entire thread, then before the kids woke up, I silently snuck into the bathroom, w/ my little Actiq bag (works GREAT for a general drug bag, even came with a padlock :D ) used a butane torch instead of a BIC (that's the difference!) and everytime I lit it, I could actually FEEL that I was getting a hit. Ah... well, you all have either already experienced it and are like 'yeah... and?' or haven't (shame), but it is definitely worth the title of King of Opies! Damn, buzz wore off, been bout 20 min. time 2 hit that bitch again! Thx for the guides guys!!

Nd

marhatch
11-08-2008, 02:27 PM
I KNEW IT!!!!! I've had people look at me crazy when I tell them SWIM saves the empties and they work great. SWIM may have been wasting a good bit of the buzz though b/c he takes 2 empties and boils them and makes coffee with the water. It absolutely does work pretty darn good but he was also informed that the absorption in the GI tract is pretty bad. unless he is some kind of freak that has the ability to absorb the fent this way. anyway- Def gonna tell SWIM about this procedure- thanks!

KiloByte
11-08-2008, 04:34 PM
I KNEW IT!!!!! I've had people look at me crazy when I tell them SWIM saves the empties and they work great. SWIM may have been wasting a good bit of the buzz though b/c he takes 2 empties and boils them and makes coffee with the water. It absolutely does work pretty darn good but he was also informed that the absorption in the GI tract is pretty bad. unless he is some kind of freak that has the ability to absorb the fent this way. anyway- Def gonna tell SWIM about this procedure- thanks!

Hah, Fent coffee huh? How does it taste?

ndoftaworld
11-08-2008, 06:36 PM
*sniff* only been outta them for about a month, not getting more until Dec. probably :( And even then, I might opt for pills cause I think docs'll be more open to scripting OC's than patches... haven't quite decided yet tho... ;) Maybe OC's w/ Actiq's for bt? Hah! I'm dreaming I know

But I do see OC's w/ dillies for bt as a STRONG possibility... I just don't know if my arms can take any more dilaudid, hehe. :cool:

Nd

candy
11-08-2008, 08:06 PM
YOU DON"T ! Well, as long as it is safe!

ndoftaworld
11-08-2008, 08:18 PM
Thanks Candy, I am safe (as well as can be anyway). Everything is clean w/ 91% alcohol, rarely re-use, NEVER share... it's not an everyday thing, I hit the jackpot w/ these dillies but after they're gone... back to perc's :( And there is NOTHING that can make me shoot them, no way apap is getting anywhere near my veins!

Thx again, and to every1 here. I learned the safer way for my current ROA, and learn something new everyday :D

Nd

robojunkie
11-08-2008, 09:43 PM
Wow this thread is a blast from the past, brings back some good memories. Fuck I miss AO hopefully he'll pop up sometime soon...

Now if I could only find some patches in the trash somewhere to try this "mystery" procedure myself, I wouldn't poo-poo a couple of crystals now that's for damn sure!

ndoftaworld
01-29-2009, 10:43 PM
Didja get it figured out barbie? Not easy, but not too hard either. I usually just suck on the empty's. Ah, that taste! Hmm....

GL,

Nd

weathereporter
02-26-2009, 04:55 PM
Ooh, i was stoked to read this thread, cuz i have tons of watson patches left over. I dont know if i have any iso. Has anyone tried this using 91% iso with success. I dont think they sell 99 in my state. And additionally how many people get headaches off this stuff. I read around here someone was having problems with that.
And alternatively, if there is stuff in the transdermal reservoir, wouldn't it be possible to wear these, even tho only squares wear patches. :p

rosebud
06-08-2009, 04:46 PM
I waited about 90 minutes - stirring/shaking every five minutes. It took about two-and -one-half hours from start (cutting up the patches) to finish (scraping residue off glass.)

PAX

Dear Uncle Wiggly,

I know this is an old post but I wanted to ask you sumpen. When you dried it on the glass, did you then scrape it off? I know some on this thread have talked about doing that and I have tried but never come up with anything...scrapable. It is always that cloudy, white, fingerprintish residue so many talk about. Or did you heat up the glass and smoke it that way?

I have always just dried it on foil (and definitely get something smokable that works) but if glass is a cleaner way (ie no foil residue in your lungs-that shit kills me) I would like to continue to work to figure it out. I have read this thread several times (and all threads on this topic) and just cannot seem to get it to a point where I can scrape and deposit into a smoking tool. Even when I dry gel straight from the patch-it is never really scrapable. So, what is my problem. Am I high or sumpin? ;)

Thanks!

BrokenPens
08-15-2009, 08:40 PM
Thank you so much! I have about 20 used up 75 mcg patches in my room right now... and don't get my refill till Friday of 10 patches and 60 400 mcg Actiq. You are a live saver!

TheGimp
09-26-2009, 09:22 PM
Ive tried this once before almost in the same exact manner, with little results. But i do have a much higher tolerance than your average opiophile. My friends call me an opimonster all the time. It takes as many as 5 of the 100mcg gel patches smoked on foil just to stay pretty high for one day. And thats not even really to nod out level unless i power smoke a full patch in one session. Kinda sucks to be me actually. But on a lighter note i have well over 100 empty 100mcg patches to experiment with, so i'm gonna keep trying. You guys are at least giving me a little hope to keep trying!

Jopium
11-04-2009, 06:52 PM
This method has worked great for me with Sandoz and Watson patches. You can also do another soak and get some pretty good hits. I usually have Mylan patches and have gotten some results, but they are certainly not as clean as the Sandoz or Watson extractions. I often get a ton of oily substance and sometimes don't seem to get any kind of high from the Mylan extractions. Other times it nocks me on the ass, but it's always oily.

I'm hoping to get some input from some of you (fingers crossed for a bit of back and forth with SpecialGuy and robojunkie) I'm hugely jealous of your guys' knowledge and passion. I've been reading your posts for years and finally get to interact with you guys, it's surreal and fantastic.

I'll post more later.

Feitpain
12-17-2009, 01:59 PM
Hi everyone. Im new to being a member but have been reading the forums for a couple years now. I just posted this in a new thread but then thought maybe I should add it to this existing thread. Im going to copy paste it into this thread and I will delete the one I created on its own. Im just trying to find an answer to my empties because basically tonight I need to get it right. In other words swim is out of pops and gel so now comes the empties. So here goes....

Hi everyone. Ive been reading the Fent posts for about a year now. And I want to say thank you for learning how to do many of the processes I learned from the site. However one process I followed Im not sure if I did it correctly or if I did not. I will give alot of details only because that should specify if Im correct or if I overdid something I shouldnt have.
I followed the smoking empty guide within the forum.
I used first a glass jar and cut up about 4 empties into 3 ribbons per each empty. Meaning 12 ribbons were put in the jar. I then took the Iso alcohol, I believe 97% or 99%. I forgot the amount I put into the jar but it was the amount specified within the "how to smoke emptys thread" posted in a reply. Measured in ML i believe. To picture the amount it was about a half inch of ISO in a plastic cup. I poured it into the jar and stirred for about 3min, let sit 5min, stirred about 5min, let sit, and continued for roughly an hour. I know I did have to run out for a half hour and I left the ribbons sitting in the jar with iso until i came back. I then stirred and mixed for 3min or so then poured everything out onto a glass plate to evaporate. I took the ribbons off the plate and let drip as dry as it could be before tossing them out.
When it was evaporated you could see what looks like a dust covering or actually it looks like snowflake coverings over the entire plate. If I scrape it I get what looks more like snow flakes until you squeeze it together. It kind of sticks together into a bigger snowflake. But for the amount of "snowflakes" I can scrape up off the plate, I cant imagine that being ALL the fent. Im thinking its either the glue or the plastic. Swim took 1 hit and holy cow it was the worst tasting thing ever! Like swim was smoking chemicals. Did swim mix for too long? Im sorry to post this on a new thread but Ive followed every reply and every topic yet I cannot get it right. Im at the point literally today where I need to work with the empties. What would anyone suggest? What should it look and feel like when its completed?
Oh and by the way. Swim has un-used Mylans as well. I dont suppose there is a way to accurately make that work, is there?
Thank you all in advance and Im happy to be apart of the family. Any questions for me Ill be happy to help.

Holy
01-05-2010, 11:28 PM
Just a quick note, a blow dryer speeds up the evaporation process considerably, you just have to be careful to hold it directly above and in the middle of your foil or it will fly off. Also, zapping the iso in a microwave seems to have the same effect as soaking overnight. I am not sure how much, if any fent you lose by taking these shortcuts (and I am not smoking anymore, so I don't suppose I will ever find out), but they do work.

hero 1
03-22-2010, 10:27 PM
quick question should i dry it on a ryrex plate then scrape and smoke the flakes or just make a foil like meth and smoke it that way

Jopium
03-25-2010, 04:05 PM
I prefer Mylans now.

I don't know what I did wrong before, but I get a GREAT extraction from Mylans now.

I don't slice them up more than what I want to extract. So I'll take usually 1/4th (sometimes less, sometimes more) of a 75mcg/hr patch and barely cover it with ISO (not 90%, that strips way too much, I go 70 and it works the best). I put a screw down on opposing corners just to weight it down.

I wait at least an hour but the longer the better. Four hours is ideal during the day (can't wait any longer/the difference made over that doesn't seem much) but an overnight extraction while sleeping is great.

Just pour out the liquid on a sheet of glass and let it dry out under a lamp. Takes a pretty short amount of time (10-15 min). Scrape it up with a razor, onto foil and suck up the cleanest and most pure fent smoke I've ever had. I've never been higher than I have been when I go a bit overboard and smoke a whole patch in a very short amount of time. This could definitely kill a good group of my friends without tolerances like mine :) Be careful, it's insanely powerful and I can feel really high right away but get knocked on my ass and nod out minutes later.

Careful, careful, careful.

Back to gels now and I was initially excited but I want mylans back now. Better high, better extraction, and easier portion control.

jdub
03-25-2010, 06:11 PM
Just cause we are talking about speeding up the process, I put the iso in a foil (that I use to smoke it in eventually) and make a kind of cup by folding up the edges so the iso doesn't spill. I put that in a pan and put a pan on the stove at a low setting (electric stoves only! No gas or open flames!) And it dries it out within 15-20 minutes.

PS- I am excited to try the mylan method above. I have never had good results because it seems like I end up smoking plastic. I get high, but it kills my throat and tastes NASTY.

Jopium
03-25-2010, 07:43 PM
You can also extract (with ISO to smoke or just cheeking them) from worn Mylan patches as well.

shoybs
05-18-2010, 05:34 PM
I am doing a test run right now with about half of a 100ug Actavis patch, hopefully if I get it to work I will be doing it again with another 175ug worth of patches. Since I am doing such a minut amount, will the stirring process take less time?

prhighmalrage
09-13-2010, 09:04 AM
This worked like a charm with my fresh sandoz (non gel) 100mcg. Cut into tiny pieces, put each one in alcohol, evap on foil, smoke.

Feitpain
09-13-2010, 09:21 PM
This worked like a charm with my fresh sandoz (non gel) 100mcg. Cut into tiny pieces, put each one in alcohol, evap on foil, smoke.

Wow! Love this idea as far as simplist way to get it goin! Good call doing whole process on samething your Swim will smoke out of.

Also, I think I know my mistake now... Is it safe to say the ISO, no matter what you put your patch in, your ISO should always just be barely covering the patch? As in barely any iso is used during process? Ive always had like an inch maybe half inch of iso and stirring the patch. like soaking it.....

Should it look like this.......... You know in the movies when they show a photogropher in that small red lighted room pulling out the picture he took with big tweezer things out of the liquid? The photo is laid flat and the water barely covers it laying flat. Is that how the extract should be?

Thats what I really need to know.
Thanks guys

Jopium
10-16-2010, 09:52 PM
Wow! Love this idea as far as simplist way to get it goin! Good call doing whole process on samething your Swim will smoke out of.

Also, I think I know my mistake now... Is it safe to say the ISO, no matter what you put your patch in, your ISO should always just be barely covering the patch? As in barely any iso is used during process? Ive always had like an inch maybe half inch of iso and stirring the patch. like soaking it.....

Should it look like this.......... You know in the movies when they show a photogropher in that small red lighted room pulling out the picture he took with big tweezer things out of the liquid? The photo is laid flat and the water barely covers it laying flat. Is that how the extract should be?

Thats what I really need to know.
Thanks guys

Hey sorry it took so long...yeah it should look like that. Barely any. As little as you can put while still barely covering it.

The evap on foil sounds convenient but personally I'm not a fan. It kind of is nice because it's spread out so it's all going to be smoked, but I also think it's harder to efficiently smoke all of it with a standard tooter. I prefer scraping it all up off glass so I can see exactly what I have, dose it out better and individually and smoke it in an easier way IMO. It's such a small amount of actual drug/material that it's kind of nice to get a grasp of how much is exactly there, you wont be able to see how evenly it's all spread if you just do it on foil really.

Feitpain
10-21-2010, 03:06 PM
Hey sorry it took so long...yeah it should look like that. Barely any. As little as you can put while still barely covering it.

The evap on foil sounds convenient but personally I'm not a fan. It kind of is nice because it's spread out so it's all going to be smoked, but I also think it's harder to efficiently smoke all of it with a standard tooter. I prefer scraping it all up off glass so I can see exactly what I have, dose it out better and individually and smoke it in an easier way IMO. It's such a small amount of actual drug/material that it's kind of nice to get a grasp of how much is exactly there, you wont be able to see how evenly it's all spread if you just do it on foil really.

That makes sense. Trying it your way might be my only option because of Swims last DISASTER with extracting from the emptys. I dont know what is going on with it but Swim felt like he had a fever and the flu within a half hour of smoking. And even worse it gave Swim that scary feeling where he could not take a deep breath. Literally one has to take a swig of water and then you get to take 1 deep breath. Everything else are those fast, short breathes. Mix that with cold weather and getting a little winded and it equals a scary situation. Swim hasnt tried extracting an empty since. He can smoke regular gel in foil without any fever flu like feelings or losing the deep breaths, but something with the extraction kept going wrong. My money is on either plastic extracting by mistake maybe but most likely I think somehow after the alcohol evaporates, its just dried up on the foil. And possibly its the alcohol that is causing the problems. Even though less alcohol was mixed into it the last time, it must have still been to much. Im hoping 1 day someone can actually show a picture of that portion of the process on here.... Scary stuff. People should know before they try, understand what your doing. By the way, this was only 3 hits taken. Not like a large amount of what hes used to with regular gel.
With that story being told I have to ask, when you scrape the glass, what color if any should the fent extract be? More importantly, do we know what color it definitely should NOT be?
Thanks

Ksimo05
07-24-2011, 03:30 PM
I am so happy i came across this thread!!! I soaked 2 brand new sandoz matrix patches for about an hour and 3/4 than poured solution on foil, than it took about a half hour to dry...... i took 4 hits and am floorrrred! nodding as i type now...!!!!! Thank you AO :)

PriceofPills
10-15-2011, 12:12 AM
Note: Safeway carries 99% iso alcohol. Works great and dries in just a few minutes.

Eros
12-13-2011, 11:53 AM
OK, now my friend has been able to get a hold of those dreadfull Mallinckrodt patches which are a complete nightmare to use. They have no gel inside, they have no gum-like substance inside. They are very small and very thin patches. You just peel off the top cover and you are left with the other layer which is VERY thin, so there is nothing to smoke. My question is, has anyone tried to extract these Mallinckrodt patches with ISO and gotten a smokable form of fent? Plz someone answer :) I am sitting on a bunch of these pacthes and have nothing to do with em. Sigh...

chinaski
05-02-2012, 07:36 PM
I've tried this like 5 times now, so here are some thoughts (not much new here but hey, I tried).

I start with Watson gel patches, 100mcg. First I smoke the gel regular, tin-foil, chase the dragon style (although I'm thinking about trying a mister or q-tip -- smoking makes portion control harder, and you go through the patches like mad. I see why they call this the crack of opiates).

Once I've gotten all the gel humanly possible out, I cut off the plastic around the reservoir, and remove the backing. I cut this into 1/8 inch strips, and cut those into thirds (including sticky side). This is a pain in the ass because everything wants to stick to itself but oh well. I drop these into a smallish 6oz olive jar, and cover with 99% ISO. I've been doing 3-4 empties at a time so this ends up being about 1/3 cup of ISO. This doesn't really matter to me because it evaporates so fast once you're ready.

I cap the jar and shake the bottle to mix. I do this for about 2 hours (on and off). Next I cover a rectangular pyrex casserole dish with heavy duty aluminum foil (shiny side up), trying to make it as smooth as possible for later when I try to scrape the residue). I strain out the ISO onto the foil, and put it in from of a box fan. I also take a lamp and point that right into the disk for extra drying/evap power.

After a couple hours, you should be left with a white residue left on the foil. With a sharp razor or utility knife blade, you should be able to scrape this off and do what you want with it. I haven't tried letting this dry out any longer than 5 hours, but at that point it's still slightly sticky. Also, if there are lumps in the foil, you'll cut through with the blade. It's tricky to get it all off (but you can easily smoke the leftover on the foil). I tried just using pyrex on its own but the precipitate was hard to get out of the curved sides. I probably just need a flatter pyrex if I want to do it that way.

When I smoke the sticky precipitate, it's pretty damn harsh tasting -- chemical flavor and a big hit really burns the lungs. This can't be healthy (like even more than our usual unhealthy living). I think it must be dissolving some of the adhesive (which should have fent in it, but it seems very bad to smoke). When I smoke a small pile of it (match head size), it ends up turning glassy and doesn't really smoke anymore unless you get it REALLY hot. Another fun thing -- if you get it too hot too fast, you get a little fireball explosion when the remaining ISO (I assume) ignites (the 'Pryor Effect')... what's left is a very light power that doesn't seem to do anything.

I definitely catch a buzz with the leftovers. Its hard to say how strong it is, partially because of my tolerance and also because it's hard to smoke very much of it before your lungs get really fucked up. With this batch I'm trying a nasal sprayer, I'll let y'all know if that works or seems any different.

TLDR:

It's pretty easy to extract the remaining gel from non-matrix patches. Just cut them up, mix in ISO 99% if possible, evap with a fan. You're left with a really harsh smoke but definitely more fent.

-Chinese Skiing

theSWPK
05-03-2012, 12:14 AM
Oh man, my bud's mom throws all her patches in the bathroom waste basket, can't wait to try this.
On another note, do you know how hard it is to concentrate on pissing when looking at all those patches, used or not?