PDA

View Full Version : Best and worst Pill to snort....

Floating
01-10-2008, 09:37 PM
Throughout my career many stupid things have found their way up my nose. While I suffer from an opiate addiction, I also suffer from a nose feeding addiction. Smoothest thing to ever grace my nostril had to have a been a fresh ol' K8. Nothing tastes better than inhaling pure drug laden air. One time my stupidity brought me to snort one of those 40 mg methadose wafers. I must say, when those things are crushed up it looks like a fuckload of power. NEVER has anything burnt my sinuses so badly in my life, I finished like a 3rd of the mess before I started shooting tears....

Ahhh well I guess some lessons are to be learned the hard way, care to share your best and worst?

I'm-Nod-Addicted
01-10-2008, 09:41 PM
I haven't snorted anything too crazy.

Best: Oxy

Worst: Ripped Fuel (don't ask!!)

pizzaboy
01-10-2008, 09:56 PM
If you had asked me ten or 12 years ago I certainly would have said coke, but that ship left port a long time ago. Now I'd say blueberries, by far. I love 'em. No pain, easy to crush(even while driving) and quick to work.

Worst? I think probably those damn tevas. I'm determined to snort everything I get my hands on (except methadone) and tevas are no exception. I crush and crush and crush again...but they still sting like a bitch.

ein0606
01-10-2008, 10:04 PM
one time i snorted 18 grams of dope......ok yeah sorrry..

but seriously i LOVE to snort roxi's especially the old ones from like 5-6 years ago i forget what they had oon them but u could crush them with your finger, they were the best.

pizzaboy
01-10-2008, 10:08 PM
one time i snorted 18 grams of dope......ok yeah sorrry..

LOL...it had to be said...:D

ein0606
01-10-2008, 10:19 PM
LOL...it had to be said...:D

i know and when i saw it i was shocked i got that chance.

havok
01-10-2008, 10:26 PM
The best pill to snort is an OC80. It has the highest ratio of active ingredient (oxycodone) to inactive ingredients (the wax filler and binders). This means it is basically the most potent pill by weight.

Other pills are good, but most contain alot more filler compared to the actual drug itself. Dilaudids are especially bad because they only contain 8mg of hydromorphone, but the actual pill is probably like 500mg of powder when crushed. All that extra powder clogs up the mucus membranes in your nose making it harder for the good stuff to get absorbed.

Floating
01-10-2008, 10:46 PM
Nod, care to explain how fuel got up your nose? Bet that shit tickled the wrong way

JonnyM
01-10-2008, 11:01 PM
Worse thing I've ever snorted... Flexeril.

It hurt like a bitch, I laid on the floor wanting to die.

Ah the stupid things we do in our youth.

eerased
01-10-2008, 11:01 PM
Best: oxy

worst: CRANK

JayTrizzle
01-10-2008, 11:28 PM
Agreed. Cyclobenzaprine (Flexaril) is the WORST burning drug ever. As far as most annoying, I'd have to say the generic MS-Contin's...if you've ever blown one than tevas are like a day at the park for ya, fuckers gel before they go anywhere, makes a big damned mess of your nose....but they get you high, so, lol.

havok
01-10-2008, 11:59 PM
Ya, any pill that gels up when it touches water is the worst thing to snort. It will clog your nose up horribly bad. Plus the drug stays in the gel and will only release slowly. Therefore it does pretty much nothing when you snort it. Snorting pills that gel does not defeat the time release mechanism.

Floating
01-11-2008, 12:10 AM
Yeh when snorting tevas, might as well just shove the whole pill up your nose. Pretty much same effect

Digitopium
01-11-2008, 04:31 AM
I think there is, undoubtedly, a psychological link between ones ability to palate the usually bitter taste/drip of an insulfated pill...a link between its effects and your affinity for said effects, and the actual taste. Shit, the taste of purdue 80s is better than ice cream to my brain, but it doesnt taste good altogether.

When I was dumb(er) and in high school, I inhaled a zoloft, thinking it was like ritalin, and I swear it had a pH of 4 or 5...did this before going to school, and hit up every water fountain until first period, which I cried through...

that was just something plain dumb with no prior research and only a real basic "i think this will produce desirable results" type logic....BAD idea.

dillies are smooth, I say.

Digi

EleusisII
01-11-2008, 05:55 AM
Worst: Some sort of naloxone pill?

Skript
01-11-2008, 07:04 AM
I would have to say Purdue 80's and 40's here as I cant find Roxi's around here to the north. As far as the worst would be Teva or Endo oxy.. The Endo's burn like a bitch but I have gotten used to them after a while. I've snorted them green klonopin before and them fuckers burn too.

Beefmang
01-11-2008, 07:49 AM
Best: Roxi 30's or anything with an immediate 30 mg oxycodone instant release.

Worst: Flexaril. would have rather snorted hell fire.

Levity
01-11-2008, 08:31 AM
Best: OC 80s or Roxi 30s
Worst: Pepper or Salt

reddragon3668
01-11-2008, 10:30 AM
Before I found this site and learned how stupid and counter-productive snorting methadone really is, I gave it a whirl. It was by far the worst experience ever... I was crying long before I got the whole 40 down. I kept thinking that it had to get better soon. Nope! Ha! I was such a dumbass!

Coke also burns like a bitch to me. I also didn't know, until I found this site, how hard coke is on your veins. It now makes sense why my arms ended up looking like someone had beat them with a baseball bat after a night of shooting coke. It was horrible.

As for pills that gel up, I read somewhere where Opana ER's bioavailability increases to around 40% when snorted. I've asked this before but have never gotten an answer. Can anyone verify this or dismiss it? Thanks!

Nate
01-11-2008, 10:37 AM
Best: OC 80s or Roxi 30s
Worst: Pepper or Salt

I didn't know there was such a thing as a pepper or salt pill :D

OCs 80s are definetly the best.
Hard to say the worst...probably any pill with apap. Lots of shitty pills for snorting.

Princess
01-11-2008, 10:57 AM
I like OC's too.

I don't care for xanax up the nose... but my niece swears by it.

Levity
01-11-2008, 03:45 PM
I like OC's too.

I don't care for xanax up the nose... but my niece swears by it.

I swear by it too.
That and Kpins up the nose.

Fuck, maybe I just like snorting things.

SpecialGuy69
01-11-2008, 03:50 PM
Best: mylan/amide roxi 30s

Worst: glycerine suppositories

Black_Pony
01-11-2008, 03:53 PM
Endo brand oxy is the worst by far (as far as extreme eye-watering discomfort), ouch!

I have to agree that dilaudid is bad to snort (as far as shameful waste of drugs goes).

And the best is name brand oxy I guess. A perdue (sp) 160 mg oxy would propbably be THE best pill to snort, that is IF they were available and IF you were an elephant and had a big enough nose. ;)

Thems are my votes. Rock the vote. Vote or die.

<snip> I've snorted them green klonopin before and them fuckers burn too.

Kpins are like a delicious menthol blast IMO, but I dont like snorting any benzos as a general rule.

Coke also burns like a bitch to me. I also didn't know, until I found this site, how hard coke is on your veins. It now makes sense why my arms ended up looking like someone had beat them with a baseball bat after a night of shooting coke. It was horrible.

Hahaha, that sucks! Shooting coke is not that great but it helps you conserve (like shooting anything I suppose). Shooting coke with opiates however, is a gnarley old rush! For whatever the reason, the combo is insanely better then either yola or opies alone.

-BP

Ludakris
01-11-2008, 04:59 PM
I would definitely have to say the best thing up my nose is Roxi's, except when its flies up there a little too well and gets all clogged in my lungs and shit...

Worst, hands down would have to be amiltriptyline. I have no damn idea why I tried to snort it, but it was back before I had any real knowledge of drugs outside of Meth and X and I was begging to get high off of something, crushed up a couple of them little red bastards and then went rolling on the floor in tears for about an hour...

SpecialGuy69
01-11-2008, 05:02 PM
worst= there are a million things that dont get you high and burn like a mofo, but only Nalox/Nalex can actually send you into the depths of hell.

Ludakris
01-11-2008, 05:06 PM
worst= there are a million things that dont get you high and burn like a mofo, but only Nalox/Nalex can actually send you into the depths of hell.

I can't help but wonder why you would snort Nalox? Seems like self punishment to me...

Floating
01-11-2008, 05:07 PM
Klonopins make snorting any other pill easier if you mix, at least to me. It's like putting an air conditoner up the nose.

SpecialGuy69
01-11-2008, 06:19 PM
I can't help but wonder why you would snort Nalox? Seems like self punishment to me...I can't think of a reason for any sane person to do that. But he asked what the WORST pill to snort is, and nalox must be the absolute worst. I bet you someone has a trip report for nalox on erowid...

Brony
01-11-2008, 06:45 PM
Best: 30mg Roxicodone–smooth as silk

Worst: Prozac capsule (don't ask why) – that motherfucker burned like a blowtorch.

Like JohnnyMohawk said, the stupid things we do in our youth (and that was near the top).

Uncle Wiggly
01-11-2008, 07:07 PM
Best - OC 80

Worst - Snorted a Darvon cap when I was about 16. I thought I'd just inhaled lava.

PAX

Floating
01-11-2008, 09:03 PM
Wiggly thought you were ignoring me? I'm honored to be forgiven, your posts are funny as fuck.
I heard somthing on my local news (Greensboro) that some toddler got a AAA battery stuck up his nose and had to be taken to the ER. Not sure that counts but I think a whole battery would be a pretty shitty thing to snort...

Floating
01-11-2008, 09:03 PM
Wiggly thought you were ignoring me? I'm honored to be forgiven, your posts are funny as fuck.
I heard somthing on my local news (Greensboro) that some toddler got a AAA battery stuck up his nose and had to be taken to the ER. Not sure that counts but I think a whole battery would be a pretty shitty thing to snort...
Website lagged, sorry for double post.

Uncle Wiggly
01-11-2008, 09:17 PM
Website lagged, sorry for double post.

Hey I've done way too many shitty things in my life to consider myself a judge of others. Besides, it looks like your trying your best to be a good online person (whatever that is) I can't stay angry long, it messes up my buzz. No worries. You are off my ignore list. Just be cool and you'll be fine. Water under the bridge. :D

Yeah this site's slow as shit tonight

Peace

mikells43
01-11-2008, 09:36 PM
best: name brand oxycontin.

worst: percodan NoT perococet, percodan with asprin.

SpecialGuy69
01-11-2008, 10:34 PM

worst: percodan NoT perococet, percodan with asprin.THANK YOU for not saying bupe.

Uncle Wiggly
01-11-2008, 10:48 PM

worst: percodan NoT perococet, percodan with asprin.

I thought I might have had it bad with Darvon. Damn man - Percodan I know that had to hurt.:speechles

Inspektahdek
01-12-2008, 03:09 AM
worst- DEMEROL/MEPERIDINE they're the same thing just letting u guys know what I'm talking about.

MDMA, and xanax, with alprazolam u cannot get that fucking taste out of your mouth if you snort it or place it sublingually was the worse I almost threw up and 2 glasses of milk didn't even help :(

King's Crossing
01-14-2008, 11:20 PM
best - Roxi 30's, OC 80's.

worst - Never made the mistake of snorting anything awful. So maybe tevas?

opi8fiend
01-15-2008, 12:31 AM
Oh jeez I have a whole list of stupid shit...in my younger years someone sold me some sort of blood pressure med that he "assured" to me was a 4mg hydromorphone...WRONG...that burned like a bitch....I, too, have made the mistake of snorting a WHOLE methadose 40mg wafer and too was in tears my the time i was done....Also, been down the flexeril route too..wasn't too terrible but still sucked....Also, I agree, snorting xanax makes me want to cough, gage, throw up, etc...It's just disgusting...but snorting Klonopins like someone stated before is quite refreshing....hehe My all time favorites however would have to be Purdue brand OC 80's and good ole H....no wait, that's not a pill....guess my next best would probably be the ethex brand roxi 30s. I know I'll catch hell for that one, but for some reason that burn of the ethex brand roxis followed by the pleasant feeling of euphoria just gets to me. I love it. Haha I'm high as a kite and rambling, I'll shut up now....:)

jab
01-15-2008, 02:39 PM
I personally love ruffies mixed with coke.. Three or four ruffies chopped into a G of good coke and you'll have one hell of a smoooooth ride.

If I can't get that, which I RARELY can anymore, I prefer Roxi 30s (even better with just a tad of xany mixed in ~.25mg).

Worst.. Hmmm.. I would have to say crappy crank.

RFE
01-17-2008, 11:16 AM
A lot of good/bad stuff has already been mentioned.

My best would be Oxymorphone ER/IR (Opana)

Worst... terrible meth coke? Or anything with APAP of course. I have had tons of Tevas and everything else mentioned in the thread except gasoline LOL

RFE

hydrocronik
01-17-2008, 07:39 PM
i actually did that today! burned a little bit, not bad.
worse-promethazine, i had to try it, my nostril was clogged up for 2 days!
best-oxy 40s(never had the 80s though).

Worse thing I've ever snorted... Flexeril.

It hurt like a bitch, I laid on the floor wanting to die.

Ah the stupid things we do in our youth.

Synack
01-17-2008, 07:47 PM
worst: buproprion ..

best: oxy.

mikells43
01-17-2008, 08:04 PM
i used to snort about 10 7.5/750 vicodin es's per day. i did snort those big fuckers. actually bupe isn't bad to snort, subutex that is. never snorted suboxone. they say it gives u sinus infections. demerol isn't bad eather, it makes ur nose run alot tho.

roxi*stardust
01-17-2008, 09:47 PM
Worst: Adderall 10mg IR tabs. Tastes like burnt rubber, just the taste makes me vomit
Best: Come people, it has to be Mali roxi's, the 30s of course

pizzaboy
01-17-2008, 10:01 PM
Worst: Adderall 10mg IR tabs. Tastes like burnt rubber, just the taste makes me vomit
Best: Come people, it has to be Mali roxi's, the 30s of course

Right on. Malis are the best!

HandMeSomeOpiates
01-17-2008, 10:11 PM
Best=Roxi

Worst= 2 hour old crystal meth my swim friend made:speechles Damn the BURNNNN was outta this world!! That shit got me fuckin GOING though! And speeds not my thing.

JonnyM
01-18-2008, 02:17 AM
worst: buproprion ..

About a year ago at a party I was trashed and looking through the medicine cabnet for drugs (I asked permission I think) Anyhow only prescription drug I coul find was buproprion, So I did a couple lines.. At first I thought it was kind of like a coke high so I started railing more and more, keep in mind I was hammered. I wake up the next day and was the sickest and shittiest I have ever felt.

and yes even in my drunkenness I can remember how bad the shit burns and smells like a mix between sulfur and gun powder.

ah the stupid things we do when we are drunk.

Levity
01-18-2008, 03:43 AM
Oh! Oh! Oh!

Thought of a new worst one

Worst - Tylox, 5/500 Oxycodone/Apap

Might as well crush up a piece of chalk.

RFE
01-21-2008, 02:32 AM
Before I found this site and learned how stupid and counter-productive snorting methadone really is, I gave it a whirl. It was by far the worst experience ever... I was crying long before I got the whole 40 down. I kept thinking that it had to get better soon. Nope! Ha! I was such a dumbass!

As for pills that gel up, I read somewhere where Opana ER's bioavailability increases to around 40% when snorted. I've asked this before but have never gotten an answer. Can anyone verify this or dismiss it? Thanks!

Not to go off topic, but I hate to see a question left unanswered.
Yes, I can confirm 100% that the bioavailability of Opana ER's intranasal increases AT LEAST 4-6 times over orally (~40% vs ~10%). They do not need to be IR's, but do note that it is difficult, if not impossible to shoot any ER's without extensive preperation. The ER time system that has been discussed does a great job in stopping abuse.

RFE

pathofexcess
02-04-2008, 10:06 PM
best: roxies, of course. not too much powder, no burn, and they're even kinda cute.

worst: darvocet. remember the chick with the sais from mortal kombat, mileena? ever wonder what it would feel like to catch one of those in your nasal cavity? yeah, that's it.

phile
02-25-2008, 04:24 PM
Not to go off topic, but I hate to see a question left unanswered.
Yes, I can confirm 100% that the bioavailability of Opana ER's intranasal increases AT LEAST 4-6 times over orally (~40% vs ~10%). They do not need to be IR's, but do note that it is difficult, if not impossible to shoot any ER's without extensive preperation. The ER time system that has been discussed does a great job in stopping abuse.

RFE

Good to know.

Finally found an answer I was looking for.. only took an hour :p

SpecialGuy69
02-25-2008, 06:30 PM
Okay first off, RedDragon and Opi8fiend, you guys are maniacs for sniffing 40 wafers! They don't make them the size of bagels for nothing!!! And the burn... oooohh that isn't fun. I don't think I'd snort roxis if they burned that bad. And I love the feeling of sniffed roxi.

Best: Come people, it has to be Mali roxi's, the 30s of courseweird. you must have had a different adderall than me. I had blue generics and I swear they tasted like blueberries. I figured that was because they are mostly dispensed to kids. Didn't like what adderall did to me- I had a full-on panic attack from <10mg! I'm really sensitive to amphetamines. I don't know how those of you with anxiety/panic disorders are able to handle stimulants. I can't, with the obvious exception of Charlie (thanks, Raz) which I havent done in a year anyways.

Good to know.

Finally found an answer I was looking for.. only took an hour :pyeah, our search engine isn't the greatest. sucks when you want to search a 3 or 4 letter word. Its kinda lame that we harp on everyone to UTMFSE when TMFSE sucks ass so much.

bigNasty
02-25-2008, 07:27 PM
worst: mepergan or just plain ole phenergan

best: purdue 80's

bearmtn2
02-25-2008, 07:32 PM
Purdue OC 80s... just toooo nice

resorcinol
02-25-2008, 08:04 PM
Worst: Bupropion/Wellbutrin. Goddamn that burned like hell. Still don't know what possessed me to snort it.

Best: OC 80 mg, and Adderall XR 30 mg crushed up beads. YUM YUM!

dirtdog
02-25-2008, 09:35 PM
best: OC80

worst:methadone-god that hurt

phile
02-27-2008, 08:21 PM
Worst: Bupropion/Wellbutrin. Goddamn that burned like hell. Still don't know what possessed me to snort it.

Best: OC 80 mg, and Adderall XR 30 mg crushed up beads. YUM YUM!

Yuck, IRs or GTFO.

Dunno how you did it but if it works for you the better.

Best: Perdue/ABG OC80s

Worst: A bean, first one I ever railed and will abstain from it and MDMA in general..

phile
02-27-2008, 08:22 PM
yeah, our search engine isn't the greatest. sucks when you want to search a 3 or 4 letter word. Its kinda lame that we harp on everyone to UTMFSE when TMFSE sucks ass so much.

Should allow wildcards :p * ftw..

oxycontin
02-27-2008, 11:02 PM
best would be

perdue oxycontin 40&80mg - personally i like the taste of the 40s more then the 80s. i have a friend that argues with me all the time sayin they taste exactly the same. but prefer 2 40's over 1 80.... but wouldnt mind both 40's and the 80 :D:D

worst would be

percocet! like one said in a previous post, might aswell bust up a peice of chalk!

candyshop
02-28-2008, 12:00 AM
best: your first one
worst: your last one

bearmtn2
02-28-2008, 08:12 PM
I forgot to add the the worst snorting substance: phenibut. I challenge anyone to come up with worst candidate.

SubliminalPoet
02-28-2008, 09:14 PM
I quit snorting when I found the needle but if my memory serves me right, the original OC's were nice as hell back when there was only the brand name & no Generics. Oh yeah, my first roll pill (Ecstasy) was a Green Euro & after I snorted it I was on a 6 hour body orgasm & I chased that feeling for tne next 2 years never to match that feeling. I havent did X in 2 years or so but now that I IV I wouldnt mind getting my hands on a good batch of pure MDMA, which is almost impossible to find these days with all the b/s they put in there. I always wondered what it would have been like to bang one of those. Have any of you guys ever banged 1 and what was it like?

As for the worst, probaly a double stacked Rolex Ecstasy pill. I literally cried my ass off & burned for an hour but it was SUPER after the initial pain went away.

Peace out ppl.

Nostromos
02-28-2008, 09:44 PM
Worst: A bean...

WHOO-HA! LMAO! A BEAN!! AAAAA(explosion)

DUH. What have I snorted. I've never gotten anything out of snorting because I've never had access to the kinds of pills that lend themselves well to snorting, I don't think. The first was Dextroamphetamine tablets, which just caked up in my nose and made it run. It insufflated like powdered wax, except it tasted like camphor and butter.

Then, years later, I tried snorting Morphine Sulphate tablets, which was about the same. I got to ingest the shit, which is always a-ok, but it just made a bitter-tasting mess in my nose with no "rush" or anything. What a stupid noobie.

I've also tried snorting 10mg amphetamine tablets, which didn't seem to do anything at all. Someone in this thread mentioned, "how can anxious ppl enjoy uppers?" or something. I'm the most tense person you've ever met, but I love how Dextroamphetamine makes me feel-- not really "jittery", but pleasant and capable. Amphetamines, curiously, don't do much.

SWIM scored some Norcos. Should he snort? Dumb question, I know, but answer it anyway.

Pop the drug, poke yer head above the mud,
An' just sing like you're never going to drown.

SpecialGuy69
02-28-2008, 10:32 PM
should you snort norcos?No.

Black_Pony
02-29-2008, 12:21 AM
If you get off on one norco, then by all means go ahead. But by the time you snort enough to get high you'd choke to death on filler and tylenol