PDA

View Full Version : Mylan Fentanyl Surprise

Inspektahdek
01-10-2008, 05:55 PM
While visiting a few friends in Florida we had indulged in fentanyl both my script and they had various methadone's etc. and little did I know today I opened my video game case to one of my PAL games I hooked up to a PAL tv over there with a converter and there were a couple of MYLAN Fentanyl 25mcg patches my friend hid in there as a going away present without telling me until I found them.

I've never seen anything besides the GEL DUROGESICs not duragesics and they are very different looking. Can't I chew these? I'm confused because I want to indulge but I don't want to waste them, please help the inspektah!

:confused:

SpecialGuy69
01-10-2008, 06:22 PM
Wow cool friends!

You can chew em i know that.

Also might want to experiment with the iso method. I have never seen these patches but I have heard its possible to scrape the glue off the backing with a razor, maybe this helps?

Also, one good thing is there is more overall fent in these, like 3.2mg in the 25ug patches, so thats kinda cool. Sorry I cant help you more, but I'd kick my pharmacist in the teeth if he tried to fill my scrip with those instead of gellies

opi8fiend
01-10-2008, 06:27 PM
i just recently had these....i just peeled it off and chewed them down for about an hour and swallowed....just chew it like gum...it works pretty well....i felt great off a quarter of a 100 mcg patch so the 25s should be fine. Everyone says Mylans are sooooooo terrible but I dont think they're that bad at all...Enjoy!!!

Inspektahdek
01-10-2008, 06:39 PM
Wow cool friends!

You can chew em i know that.

Also might want to experiment with the iso method. I have never seen these patches but I have heard its possible to scrape the glue off the backing with a razor, maybe this helps?

Also, one good thing is there is more overall fent in these, like 3.2mg in the 25ug patches, so thats kinda cool. Sorry I cant help you more, but I'd kick my pharmacist in the teeth if he tried to fill my scrip with those instead of gellies

wow I thought they were unabusable because I read something online where they stated on the official site that they were unabusable but I think that was a marketing ploy to make people think it was a safer version of fentanyl which it kind of is in a way but kind of not. I read on bluelight that it's only possible to scrape and smoke if you smoke the plastic with it which I am for sure not going to do.

Can anyone else verify this? I want to confirm this from a couple of people before I try these weird fentanyls. Never knew about these and the US makes some very different looking patches than the DEUROGESICS. Yes, so anyone else have any personal experience? Thanks to other previous replies guys. :)

i just recently had these....i just peeled it off and chewed them down for about an hour and swallowed....just chew it like gum...it works pretty well....i felt great off a quarter of a 100 mcg patch so the 25s should be fine. Everyone says Mylans are sooooooo terrible but I dont think they're that bad at all...Enjoy!!!

forgot to multiquote but anywho, what is your tolerance for oxy or for fentanyl for that matter? how much could you smoke patch wise in a day, etc?

Dan Steely
01-10-2008, 06:45 PM
I would be very careful about chewing them. Keep in mind that patch is a 3 day supply. Some kid died at a festival I was at last summer doing that. If you must indulge at least start with a small piece to see how it goes. If you can just save them for when you are out of your usual stuff and wear it the way you are supposed to. It'll keep you out of wd for three days. Fent is dangerous shit. Be careful.

Inspektahdek
01-10-2008, 06:50 PM
I would be very careful about chewing them. Keep in mind that patch is a 3 day supply. Some kid died at a festival I was at last summer doing that. If you must indulge at least start with a small piece to see how it goes. If you can just save them for when you are out of your usual stuff and wear it the way you are supposed to. It'll keep you out of wd for three days. Fent is dangerous shit. Be careful.

Umm have you never read my posts before brother? I have the sticky at the top of the page and I've stated that I can smoke 3 100mcg patches in one day, several times. I appreciate your concern but I thought everyone knew I had a huge tolerance to fent and do it alot. I do plan on wearing some and I usually do a combination of wearing and smoking, mostly smoking but then again I have alot of buprenorphine for w/ds.

pdxninja
01-10-2008, 06:50 PM
i just tried the mylan patches the other day for the first time
im dissapointed because i like the gel patches, but you can abuse them

you can definitely chew on them and get high, i found that i could cut them up into about 8 pieces and get high off of chewing a couple of those pieces (to give a reference my opiate tolerance right now is about 30mg oxy to get a buzz, 60 to get a good nod on)

an experiment i tried to be able to get smokable fent from these guys. soak a desired strip on a piece of foil, (you are gunna want to make a bowl shape out of the foil) in isopropyl alcohol. i found you are gunna want to use a long blunt piece of something to shake the strip around and to eventually remove it.

then let the alcohol evaporate, once its evaporated you are left with fent residue on your foil to smoke as you wish.
i would only leave the pieces on for about an hour, so i would only get 1-2 hits off of a 12th of a piece of 50/hr. and then i would keep the strips i soaked to chew on later, which yielded a small buzz at work :) i assume if you left them on longer you could extract more.

SpecialGuy69
01-10-2008, 06:51 PM
try the isopro method I PM'ed you on at least a piece of one... I think you'll be pleasantly surprised! If it works on empty gellies, it would seem like it would work great on full matrix (mylan) patches!

Princess
01-10-2008, 06:53 PM
I *think* that during my brief generic times, I had the Mylans....I remember not feeling them worth a SHIT when I wore them. BUT, when chewed, they actually worked better than Duragesic. (However, with the Duragesic, I never ever have chewed a whole patch....and the Mylans, I did.)

I'd say chew it. Screw smokin plastic.

Bottom line, chewing Mylans have worked for me....

Nate
01-10-2008, 07:02 PM
Now that is a nice surprise! Lucky guy, wish people would give me free fent :D

Princess
01-10-2008, 07:05 PM
try the isopro method I PM'ed you on at least a piece of one... I think you'll be pleasantly surprised! If it works on empty gellies, it would seem like it would work great on full matrix (mylan) patches!

Will u pm me....I've tried lots of goofy shit to try and do *something* with the empty gellies...

Anyway Inspect-sweetiepie...I used to chew 2 of the 50's at a time. I'm (I mean SWIM) is used to smoking about 2 of the 50 Duragesic's a day.

With YOUR tolerance, I don't know what advice to give. LOL

Inspektahdek
01-10-2008, 07:13 PM

I would try that but I have no isopropyl alcohol and I don't know where to find some where my new place is, well there is one shoppe I know of but it's further away now, it would take a small train ride, but I'm lazy and I would probably fuck it up. I'm not good at extracts or creating such as pods, I can't create pod anything worth a damn without puking or having it not work.

I *think* that during my brief generic times, I had the Mylans....I remember not feeling them worth a SHIT when I wore them. BUT, when chewed, they actually worked better than Duragesic. (However, with the Duragesic, I never ever have chewed a whole patch....and the Mylans, I did.)

I'd say chew it. Screw smokin plastic.

Bottom line, chewing Mylans have worked for me....

Surprisingly I heard the guy who I assumed put them in there of the few guys I knew from the states said he puked by wearing one 25mcg patch! But then again, he might of had a very small tolerance at the time which is maybe why I got them ? Or maybe he just had an allergic reaction which I think is a very small % of side effect with fent. So chewing them is the way to go I think, hmm, alright. I guess that's the plan, how do you or what is your specific method of chewing them efficiently? Also with the above posted who said his oxy tolerance was 30-60mg mine is around 200+ so since you did an 1/8th I'm just going to chew the whole damn thing, I've had 25mcg DEUROGESICS in the past and have chewed them whole, that was before I knew how to smoke fentanyl.

I would get 25mcgs and eat the whole thing and when I got 50mch patches I would cut them in either 2-3 strips. I only started smoking when I got on the 50s right before the 75s transfer of mcgs. Like I said though, what's the method or style of chewing and how long? It's just I've never had american fent before and these look way different, kind of cool though, looks like a microchip somewhat of a very concentrated fent version, etc.

Thanks for any further and prior replies once again

Inspektahdek
01-10-2008, 07:15 PM
Will u pm me....I've tried lots of goofy shit to try and do *something* with the empty gellies...

Anyway Inspect-sweetiepie...I used to chew 2 of the 50's at a time. I'm (I mean SWIM) is used to smoking about 2 of the 50 Duragesic's a day.

With YOUR tolerance, I don't know what advice to give. LOL

wow, I'm used to smoking 2-3 100mcgs a day maybe less some days, are the mylans less effective or do you lose some by chewing? I really don't want to waste them, I have bupe but I'd like to maximize my use of these since my 100s are already running pretty fast. Thanks

and yes, I am a very sweetie pie :D lol

Princess
01-10-2008, 07:31 PM
wow, I'm used to smoking 2-3 100mcgs a day maybe less some days, are the mylans less effective or do you lose some by chewing? I really don't want to waste them, I have bupe but I'd like to maximize my use of these since my 100s are already running pretty fast. Thanks

and yes, I am a very sweetie pie :D lol

LOL. Ok, Inspekta- well, my last Duragesic script was for 15 of the 50s and it only lasted me 6 days....and that was a stretch. I would use a LOT more, if I only had access. 2 days after I smoked my last patch, I had 3 oc 80's (in the same day)...so we're similar on the oxy tolerance.

As far as the guy that got sick from a Mylan 25.... it must be either a reaction or low tolerance thing. I had used Duragesic for a year, then insurance forced me on the Mylans, then I got approved for the patient assistance and went back to Duragesic. My PERSONAL experience is that I could stick on about 5 of the mylans and not feel shit....where I can stick on 2 of the Dura's and be fine. The only way I got anything from Mylan's was chewing them. I would put it inside my mouth, sticker side to the cheek and leave it there for about a half hour, then chew like gum for another half hour. I used to put one inside each cheek. ( I mean SWIM did).

I'm NOT IN ANY WAY saying its ok for ANYONE to stick on 5 patches....this is only MY personal experience.

Dan Steely
01-10-2008, 07:57 PM
Hey bro. I did not mean to imply that you dont know your stuff.I actually did expect that you knew what you were doing. I was just throwin some words of caution into the conversation for those that may not know how dangerous fent can be.

reddragon3668
01-10-2008, 08:08 PM
PTO Mom, what do you use for pain for the other 24 days of the month?

LOL. Ok, Inspekta- well, my last Duragesic script was for 15 of the 50s and it only lasted me 6 days....and that was a stretch. I would use a LOT more, if I only had access. 2 days after I smoked my last patch, I had 3 oc 80's (in the same day)...so we're similar on the oxy tolerance.

::Snip::

Inspektahdek
01-10-2008, 08:14 PM
Hey bro. I did not mean to imply that you dont know your stuff.I actually did expect that you knew what you were doing. I was just throwin some words of caution into the conversation for those that may not know how dangerous fent can be.

IT's quite alright and I appreciate your concern for myself and others :)

Princess
01-10-2008, 08:20 PM
PTO Mom, what do you use for pain for the other 24 days of the month?

About 180mg of MSIR a day....and if I run out of that, I have a little methadone stocked up from previously when I had the scripts filled but used other meds.... also, I make pod tea.... it sucks though, nothing helps with the pain except fent. It all just keeps me *well*.

Inspektahdek
01-10-2008, 08:24 PM
thanks for the info PTO MOM, very helpful, now off to smoke some of the DEUROGESICS, I think these are identical to American Duragesics except the box is a different colour and in a different language, u can google it if you're interested

I need to stop staying up so fucking late, I have another MRI later next week and right now I'm not working but still getting paid I just stop by my workplace every day or two and let them know how I'm doing, it's fucking wunderbar! Good thing I have a new script of alprazolam or I prob wouldn't sleep and smoke fent and be an insomniac. I've done that before and smoked fent and didn't sleep for about 36 hours and I started hallucinating and when I went to lay down I would hear voices from delerium and from the opiate, I dont normally hear voices, etc.

And I agree with that guy who talked about nightmares on fent, I'm getting those and I get frightened and wake up and then go back to sleep, kinda freakishly scary.

Inspektahdek
01-10-2008, 08:26 PM
About 180mg of MSIR a day....and if I run out of that, I have a little methadone stocked up from previously when I had the scripts filled but used other meds.... also, I make pod tea.... it sucks though, nothing helps with the pain except fent. It all just keeps me *well*.

yea the thing is with fent it's the best for pain but it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOO tempting just to smoke the patches up because of the duration and addiction level, seriously. PTO Mom, I think we have almost similar tolerances as well, mine might be slightly higher but you're definitely up there with me for sure, and I thought I was hitting rock bottom, glad to know I'm not the only one with a monster tolerance. I'm sure there are others on this board worse than us though. I don't use scag so that says alot

Princess
01-10-2008, 08:50 PM
yea the thing is with fent it's the best for pain but it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOO tempting just to smoke the patches up because of the duration and addiction level, seriously. PTO Mom, I think we have almost similar tolerances as well, mine might be slightly higher but you're definitely up there with me for sure, and I thought I was hitting rock bottom, glad to know I'm not the only one with a monster tolerance. I'm sure there are others on this board worse than us though. I don't use scag so that says alot

Are you my evil twin?? Lol
I think your tolerance is a little higher than mine, given the amount you use vs the amount I use... I'd use more if I could, but yes, for pain, its a miracle drug, yet once you fuck around with it, that's it. You're screwed. Its a horrible addiction to have and the withdrawls are like no other (imo).

Funny, I take xanax to sleep too. Otherwise, I can't sleep. At all. But, when I do sleep, I don't remember my dreams... I guess I'm an odd ball. I had one nightmare a while back...but that's all I remember since I went on fent almost 4 years ago.

Just be careful since that's a different *version* of the common US Mylan. Who knows if its a tad different or not, but given your tolerance (and mine)....I'd chew on both...NOW. Lol

Inspektahdek
01-10-2008, 08:58 PM
I just ate so I'm going to stick to smoking some gesic' tonight or well this morning, man I need sleepy. Good thing I don't work, I guess going to the hospital almost every other day is work enough

It's this type, but 25mch very very small in comparison to DEUROGESICS http://www.walgreens.com/images/drug/0100378912498.jpg

I can sleep without xanax it just helps alot and this is my first time I've ever acquired a script for it. My sister takes xanax daily and can't sleep without it, but I don't live near her anymore

RobOC
01-10-2008, 08:59 PM
If u have a tolerance like you say then I highly doubt u are gonna get shit out of those mylans. I have been scripted both types of fent patches and only found the gellies viable by smoking them. In my opinion he mylans would be best kept for w/d, maybe putting them on and then hitting em with a hot water bottle.

Princess
01-10-2008, 10:21 PM
I can't imagine him getting much either...but its always worth a try...especially when its Fent!

Inspekta-fenta, let us know how/if it works for ya!

If you ever need me, just pm, I'm or whatever! We're in the same boat in the fent pond....

havok
01-10-2008, 10:33 PM
wow I thought they were unabusable because I read something online where they stated on the official site that they were unabusable but I think that was a marketing ploy to make people think it was a safer version of fentanyl which it kind of is in a way but kind of not.

Mylan probably claims their patches are "unabuseable" because you can't squeeze out the fentanyl gel and smoke it like you can with the duragesics. The gel patches are almost always prefered over the mylan ones because of this reason. However, you can still abuse the mylans by extracting the fentanyl or just chewing them which you have probably discovered. =)

20Dollarholla
01-11-2008, 07:57 AM
I dont smoke them ( I havent yet mastered that completely ) so I used to I.V. the gel patches (until I learned I was wasting them that way) and with the mylans I would fold them back on themselves so the sticky part is on both sides and wedge the inbetween my cheek gums and teeth gums and never ever swallow, I am too scare of losing even a lil. I found that they worked terrific like this and that extra Fentanyl in the Mylan patches is a big plus.

Just try and not swallow at all so all the Fent aborbs through you gums, just like the Actiq suckers are ment to. I will keep the patch in my mouth like this rearranging it every hour for about 3-4 hours and keep it and maybe try to get something out of later.

I have heard that if you do it the way i just described and every no and then spray 99%Iso alcohol on the patches sticky part then stick it back between your gums. Apparently the Iso helps the Fent break away from the time release better. I havent tried it this way because I only get patches few and far between.

Inspektahdek
01-11-2008, 02:12 PM
im just now trying the mylans, u just chew it like gum right? also theres only one sticky side before I put it in my mouth is that right?

Inspektahdek
01-11-2008, 02:17 PM
how long does this take to kick in im chewing a 25mch like gum right now and im not feeling anything really

also can I sip on liquids while chewing? The piece is very small btw

update: 5min:

ok I'm starting to feel it a little bit now, how is the duration in comparison to smoking? Do you guys just chew em or do you stick em to the side like PTO MOM and then chew?

reddragon3668
01-11-2008, 02:46 PM
You need to chew gently, not like chewing gum. And probablly keep it up against your gum and cheek more so than chewing vigorously. The tricky part is not swallowing. I'm sure you know that taking fent orally is a huge waste. I always had trouble not swallowing. I didn't want to waste the fent, and I figured that I could keep that nasty shit out of my system as much as possible and save my liver. It definitely takes allot of concentration, and a big mouth to hold all that saliva. LOL Keeping it in your mouth for 3-4 hours like 20Dollarhola without swallowing is something I don't think I could handle. Oh, and I wouldn't recommend sipping on anything. It would more than likely dilute the fent that is absorbing and just wash it right down the hatch. Not a good thing.

Do let us know how well it works. Some folks swear by it. It should last a hell of a lot longer than smoking it. I can't say that for sure because I've never smoked it. But from what I've learned here, it should. Be safe and have fun!

That makes sense. I couldn't imagine what you did the rest of the month. 24 days without pain control would kill me, No doubt!

Inspektahdek
01-11-2008, 02:49 PM
well it's working fairly well, not that strong but I feel it. I've also been chewing more vigourously than keeping it under my tongue or besides the cheeks. A minute ago I felt a warm rush to my head so that was kind of cool.

Also,

I usually chew my dry DEUROGESIC patches or I used to alot but now I have a method of scraping that gets just about everything out, when it's really really really dry I suck on them but it doesn't work like the old dry patches used to because when I squeeze gel out I get out ALOT I cut a corner off and use a lighter to spread it all out and then I take the patch off roll it around a cylinder and roll it very tightly until every last grain of fent is out

opi8fiend
01-15-2008, 12:48 AM
Inspekdahdek sorry for the late response but I can do roughly 160mg of oxy in a day and not be too sloppy....Fent wise, I'd say I can smoke/chew about 100-150mcg patch a day and feel good, not great, but good....like I said before, the Mylans aren't terrible, they aren't the best, but IMO they do the job...25mcgs gets me buzzing.....50mcgs gets me feeling good and 100mcg chewed gets me floored....

Inspektahdek
02-10-2008, 12:28 PM
its all good im bumping this for personal reasons

sexualhealing
02-17-2008, 03:15 PM
just to voice my thoughts on these.....as i am chewing half a 75mcg/hr mylan right now.....well more sucking then chewing....

but anywho, i always cut it into pieces, usualy stick 2 or 3 parts in my mouth, one on each check, one under the tongue, and leave them stuck on for a while, trying not to swallow..... after about 30 min or so i will usualy start to chew a piece a few times and put it back in its spot....making sure it doesnt fold on itself or anything...

being on longterm suboxone maintence i usualy have trouble getting high off most opis, unless im using oxy's or better....this fent though, cuts right through the sub and makes me feel goooood.....

a 25mcg/hr pc is usualy my starting dose and gets me feeling good, 50 gets me half zonked out....a whole 75 and im nodding.....

my tolerance is 12mg sub daily. when i do oxys i bang 80mg at once, usualy 2-4 times/day as long as supply is good. if im doing bags, ill usualy need 2 decent quality to get through my sub, followed by 2-3 at a time until i run out. i never get less than a bun as its not worth it and i always end up getting more...usualy if im taking a vacation ill grab 2 buns for friday night/saturday and switch back to my sub that sunday....

anywho fent has me rambeling...peace! have fun with them, i know i am! :D

kchampagne
02-17-2008, 03:20 PM
You can definately chew them, personally I IV them, but my buddy he's on 100mg methadone and he eats my 200mg morp's the "big reds" like candy and I have seen him nod out like a little girl from chewing a 50 patch.

I personally get the 100's and I use them about 3 times, I used to get the gel, but now all we get are the mylan's as well, still just as potent but a bitch to extract, in your case you can definately eat them up...gobble gobble gobble.

Especially if you are used to the fent. and know what you can handle.

Cheers Kerry

born2lose
02-22-2008, 02:35 PM
cool thread...got mylans for the first time today and am chewing on a 100mcg/hr patch
hopefully will get me faded...

skank69
02-22-2008, 03:26 PM
cool thread...got mylans for the first time today and am chewing on a 100mcg/hr patch
hopefully will get me faded...
hi its your first time chewing the 100's i would go easy at first it will hit you like a ton of bricks i where 4 100mcg's and chew 1 a day i've been doing this for 5 months i worked up be safe!! good luck

LorTabitha
02-22-2008, 03:32 PM
Okay, I'm sure these questions have been answered somewhere, but since I'm new to fent, I never noticed it. I apologize in advance! Here goes, Fentophiles....

When you "chew" the patches, does it completely ruin them to swallow right away during chewing? (I'm just not sure how to chew and not swallow.) Maybe I'm reading things wrong and it's only if you "wear" the patch inside your cheek that you don't swallow consistently?

If you scrape the gel out of a patch, do you put the gel under your tongue, or in between your cheek and gums? Which is easiest and which is most effective?

Any other helpful advice? Thanks so much!!

By the way, Inspektah, that was a way cool surprise to find when you opened that game!!!

skank69
02-22-2008, 03:45 PM
Okay, I'm sure these questions have been answered somewhere, but since I'm new to fent, I never noticed it. I apologize in advance! Here goes, Fentophiles....

When you "chew" the patches, does it completely ruin them to swallow right away during chewing? (I'm just not sure how to chew and not swallow.) Maybe I'm reading things wrong and it's only if you "wear" the patch inside your cheek that you don't swallow consistently?

If you scrape the gel out of a patch, do you put the gel under your tongue, or in between your cheek and gums? Which is easiest and which is most effective?

i would just chew them untill there's nothing left just some tasteless plastic and with the gell i would put it at the back of your gums and leave it there till it dis . they say if you swallow it .it with lessen the efect good luck

born2lose
02-22-2008, 04:47 PM
hi its your first time chewing the 100's i would go easy at first it will hit you like a ton of bricks i where 4 100mcg's and chew 1 a day i've been doing this for 5 months i worked up be safe!! good luck

i appreciate the concern, but i've been doing fent for a while now, its just i usually get sandoz or duragesic brands and smoke them...i go thru a box of 5 in about 48 hours...chewing the mylan in one shot actually got me pretty fucked up, i even vomited which i havent done from opiates on at least 6 months..sorry tho shouldve clairified my tolerance so no one would get worried or antyhin
b2l

born2lose
02-22-2008, 04:54 PM

By the way, Inspektah, that was a way cool surprise to find when you opened that game!!!

hey, i like to smoke the gell, but if you wana put the gel in ur mouth im pretty sure in btwn cheeks by second molar (called Bucal) and under ur tongue (sublingual) are equivalent in effectivenss of the drug
and when i chew them i dont swallow my saliva for at leat 15 ;minutes bc when the drug mixes w the saliva i wana give it a chance to dissolve into the mucus membrane under my tongue and my cheeks
hope this helps if u have any more questions ill try n answer
b2l

Uncle Wiggly
02-22-2008, 08:07 PM

Hi Tab, I'm sure you already know this but please be careful with Fent. It's some powerful MoJo. I've got Tolerance Elephantius and I treat those things like they're dynamite - because they are. I'm not sure where your tolerance is at but you might want to try putting a drop about as big as two BBs under your tongue. Wait about 15 minutes, don't swallow your spit, and see how you feel. The good thing about Fent is that it has no legs when smoked or used bucally(sp) But I've heard several seasoned pros say they've had to get up and take walks or puke when they do too big of a hit. It's out of your system relatively fast but it hits you like a truck. Just start out small. I'm not trying to preach but this is good advice that's been handed down on this board time-after-time. Be careful and have fun.

Inspektahdek
02-25-2008, 02:37 AM
mylan fent is HHORRRRIBBLLEE, I chewed 3-4 25mcg patches and barely felt a thing, this was chewing after cutting into stips for hours, VERY WEAK!!!

Inspektahdek
02-25-2008, 02:38 AM

oh yes but very sad about the potency

born2lose
02-25-2008, 12:43 PM
mylan fent is HHORRRRIBBLLEE, I chewed 3-4 25mcg patches and barely felt a thing, this was chewing after cutting into stips for hours, VERY WEAK!!!
agreed....hadnt touched any fent besides duragesic and sandoz EVER, and decided to try 2 mylan 100's this wkend since they're substantially cheaper here....anyways the buzz sucked, and i got really nauseous=== not even close to worth it...

Princess
02-25-2008, 12:47 PM
Live & Learn, huh?
Now you know why they're cheaper!

They suck.
:(

agreed....hadnt touched any fent besides duragesic and sandoz EVER, and decided to try 2 mylan 100's this wkend since they're substantially cheaper here....anyways the buzz sucked, and i got really nauseous=== not even close to worth it...

Indy
02-25-2008, 01:53 PM
Hey inspektah, i know you know your fent and all opiates and have a very high tolerance/experience level, so don't feel offended by this question (or try not to)....or do, either way so long as i get an answer;).

But i gotta ask, when you were talking about before you smoked the fent patches, how you would "eat" them. I'm assuming that if for some reason you couldn't smoke the gel ones now (freak case of something) you wouldn't....actually EAT them, you know? Cause just like the mylan's they're a lot more effective buccally or sublingually (cheek or under the tongue) by just chewing them, or putting them in between your gum and your cheek, etc. as long as you don't swallow the fent. Cause once fentanyl goes into your stomach it's like a black hole. As i'm sure you know fent has a poor oral bioavailability. [i'm assuming you know all this now of course].

So when you say that you used to "eat" them, were you just uninformed back then, or was that just another way of saying you put them in your mouth?

Wow, sorry for the long winded reply for such a short question i'm asking. Just curious.

Inspektahdek
02-25-2008, 09:18 PM
putting in into strips or halfs if they were 50mcg and sticking under my tongue and swishing around, not PO oral, no way, gotta be buccal or sublingual bro

hope I helped, gimme some rep ' hehhehheh

Indy
02-25-2008, 11:14 PM
Apparently it says i must spread some around before giving it to you again. I don't remember when i gave it to you but it was probably a while ago. I always forget about rep points since honestly they don't really matter, just a neat little feature. But yes, that answered my question. You'd be surprised how many people waste their patches by eating them/their extracts.

Somebody once posted how they would use their old patches by soaking them in their coffee and drinking it. He said it definitely kept him well.....i forget what happened after he found out how much more you could get from sucking on em.

OxiContinKing
02-26-2008, 05:51 PM
I've found that buccal is the best way to use the mylan patches.

Dry your upper gum extremley well, I mean like BONE dry, cut a piece of the patch off (about a quater inch or so, depending on how big your gums are), and apply. You should start to feel the effects in about 20 mintues, and if your fent tolerance is low enough, you might even catch a nod after a couple of hours.

I've never found putting the patch under your tounge effective, although when the strip on my gums wears out after a couple of hours, I will place a new one on, and put the old one under my tounge.

Has anyone figured out how to extract the fent from these suckers to smoke? The only patches I can get my hands on are these (the mylans). I have tried to extract the fent using AO's method (alcohol), but failed miserably. I have also tried just vaporizing the strip (fent, glue, and all), and notice a slight buzz, but all the rest of that shit on the patch cant be good for your lungs. If the answer is somewhere within these forums, please be kind enough to point me in the right direction, but I've searched, with no luck. I'd really like to expierience this 'rush' from smoking fent that I hear people talking about, but without being able to get ahold of the gel-filled fent patches, I feel like I'm left on the sidewalk while everyones out playin on the playground. :o

samsong
02-26-2008, 10:19 PM
it was about 4-6 weeks ago someone made one or two posts about extracting the fent from Mylans for smoking. I have no idea who the poster was or if the posts were even in the fent forum--probably not given that you have searched it high and wide. But from what I recall, the person took put 94% iso alcohol on a large piece of foil, then put the whole patch (or maybe half a patch, maybe it doesn't matter too much as you read on) , sticky side down on top of that alcohol. Wiated for a period of time, can't recall how long but I would assume around an hour or more, then took the patch off the foil, let the alcohol dissolve right there on the foil without moving anything, and then there was the fent on the foil. Not sure if the fent was visible on the foil, but I distinctly remember the person saying it worked well.

It was right before or right at the same time that Agent Orange started his thread about how to get fent out of the empty patches, so maybe you can sort the threads by date instead of by forum/topic and then poke around all the threads around that time period and look for the one or two stray posts by this person--sorry can't recall the name but. Let us know if you find it. I can still get gelpatches in my area but you never know when a Mylan may come your way

skank69
02-26-2008, 11:39 PM
I've found that buccal is the best way to use the mylan patches.

Dry your upper gum extremley well, I mean like BONE dry, cut a piece of the patch off (about a quater inch or so, depending on how big your gums are), and apply. You should start to feel the effects in about 20 mintues, and if your fent tolerance is low enough, you might even catch a nod after a couple of hours.

I've never found putting the patch under your tounge effective, although when the strip on my gums wears out after a couple of hours, I will place a new one on, and put the old one under my tounge.

Has anyone figured out how to extract the fent from these suckers to smoke? The only patches I can get my hands on are these (the mylans). I have tried to extract the fent using AO's method (alcohol), but failed miserably. I have also tried just vaporizing the strip (fent, glue, and all), and notice a slight buzz, but all the rest of that shit on the patch cant be good for your lungs. If the answer is somewhere within these forums, please be kind enough to point me in the right direction, but I've searched, with no luck. I'd really like to expierience this 'rush' from smoking fent that I hear people talking about, but without being able to get ahold of the gel-filled fent patches, I feel like I'm left on the sidewalk while everyones out playin on the playground. :oi did'nt post or have a thread on it but i told some one how to do it you have to use 99.9% methyl hydrate you cut them in to strips and let them soak for 1 to 2 hrs stiring every 15 mins then use a pie plate line it with foil then pour in plate let dry then soak and smoke good luck be carefull my wife just OD'ed tonight she's in the hospital cause she was'nt used to it !

$LOADIE*JONES'IN$
05-24-2008, 06:51 PM
Does anyone know if you can IV one of the mylans patches???:confused:

Consumed.
06-17-2008, 01:33 PM
these mylan patches man, i just got em after having Watsons. I dont think Im even going to waste the effort trying to fuck with them. I could of gotten the watsons too but im trying to actually use them for my pain so I dont smoke em or fuck or suck and run out. trying to be normal with em! My tolerance is so fuckin high too the 50s I have I know wont do shit. I mean they give me break through percs 100 at a time i swallowed em in 4 days. Prob got a mashed potato liver. Anyone use any patches normally???

Young Professor
06-18-2008, 12:12 AM
Anyone use any patches normally???

I do. I think they're about the best med there is for pain.

YP

Consumed.
06-18-2008, 12:21 AM
I do. I think they're about the best med there is for pain.

YP

I mean the Mylans...

xannyman
04-22-2009, 07:18 PM
these mylan patches man, i just got em after having Watsons. I dont think Im even going to waste the effort trying to fuck with them. I could of gotten the watsons too but im trying to actually use them for my pain so I dont smoke em or fuck or suck and run out. trying to be normal with em! My tolerance is so fuckin high too the 50s I have I know wont do shit. I mean they give me break through percs 100 at a time i swallowed em in 4 days. Prob got a mashed potato liver. Anyone use any patches normally???

xannyman
04-22-2009, 07:22 PM
I use the 100 mcg patches put on my right shoulder covered with waterproof medical tape so they won't fall off. They work quite well for my back pain. I notice the effect wearing off by day three however. I have experimented putting the patch over my heart, and over the jugular on my neck. Holy shit....it hits alot quicker and much stronger. If someone isn't used to these I would not advise this.

oxyjon
04-22-2009, 07:25 PM
Hey whats up xanny man? I see this is your first post and you've been a member since'07. Nice to meet yo bro.

Feitpain
12-17-2009, 03:32 PM
Mylan probably claims their patches are "unabuseable" because you can't squeeze out the fentanyl gel and smoke it like you can with the duragesics. The gel patches are almost always prefered over the mylan ones because of this reason. However, you can still abuse the mylans by extracting the fentanyl or just chewing them which you have probably discovered. =)

So how would I extract the mylans?

WhyCatsPaint
12-17-2009, 03:37 PM
FeitPain,

Um.... This thread is about a year old, Havoc may or may not respond.

Illadelph41
01-27-2010, 07:43 PM
Trying the ISO extract on my 100mcg Mylan. Will report back

Illadelph41
01-27-2010, 07:51 PM
Just soaked about a sixth of the patch in a very small amount of iso on a piece of foil....I agitated it with the tube SWIM was going to use to inhale. Let it soak for a minute, stirred some more.

I helped the iso evap by waving a flame under carefully.

Just took a toot, and it certainly works! Got a pretty decent hit and a nice rush right now. :D

duck
01-27-2010, 08:15 PM
Keep me posted.

Illadelph41
01-27-2010, 09:06 PM
I was getting impatient so I tossed a chunk of the matrix patch on the foil. I made sure not to heat it too much, just enough to evap the goods. THAT worked much better than ISO. No burning plastic taste at all if done right

Illadelph41
01-27-2010, 09:39 PM
Nice nod goin on

duck
01-27-2010, 10:05 PM
So, wait, you took a "toot'? Like a snort or a smoke? For the life of me I cannot figure out how to smoke the Mylan w/o the plastic metling..,.yuck. Having decent luck just gumming/cheeking/chewing, but it has taken half a patch to get good...and my tolerance isn't terrible cus I've been clean for a few weeks.

I'm wondering if I should do the alcohol extraction over night...i take it there's no way to evap it down to a snortable powder?

duck
01-27-2010, 10:15 PM
I think my friend is going to try to cut a piece of the patch off, soak it in alcohol for a while, take the patch out, microwave for a bit, pour it onto a plate and let it evap over night or so....you think the remaining product could maybe snorted? That's the goal.

Feitpain
02-01-2010, 01:00 AM
I think my friend is going to try to cut a piece of the patch off, soak it in alcohol for a while, take the patch out, microwave for a bit, pour it onto a plate and let it evap over night or so....you think the remaining product could maybe snorted? That's the goal.

Hi Duck,
Plz let us know how that goes. Im actually considering doing the impatient way.... And Im just going to hope I can master burning the fent but not the plastic while on foil. Really not lookn forward to it. I still cant master the empty gel way of extraction so Im ready to try brand new mylans.
Let me know plz... thanks!
JustLiam

Oceans 80
02-01-2010, 09:20 AM
actually, where i'm from, the mylan patches are the preferred patch...just stick it in your mouth and suck on it..i usually leave it in my mouth without chewing for awhile (like suck on it, keep it whole not chewed up)..then after a couple hours i'll start to chew on it.....

the mylan were always my favorite...

HandMeSomeOpiates
02-01-2010, 09:46 AM
actually, where i'm from, the mylan patches are the preferred patch...just stick it in your mouth and suck on it..i usually leave it in my mouth without chewing for awhile (like suck on it, keep it whole not chewed up)..then after a couple hours i'll start to chew on it.....

the mylan were always my favorite...
Cheeking it huh? I got a old 75mcg Mylan, I'm gonna try an cheek half this bastard and see what happens. I'm 4 days clean and my habit was low/moderate(90-120mg Norco day) so that's why I'm starting with half.

I've heard not to clean it with alcohol and I've heard to clean it with alcohol, so I'm not sure how to get it clean without the alcohol. Would soap work? I just want to kill any bacteria on the old patch. Any suggestions??

Feitpain
02-01-2010, 12:10 PM
Cheeking it huh? I got a old 75mcg Mylan, I'm gonna try an cheek half this bastard and see what happens. I'm 4 days clean and my habit was low/moderate(90-120mg Norco day) so that's why I'm starting with half.

I've heard not to clean it with alcohol and I've heard to clean it with alcohol, so I'm not sure how to get it clean without the alcohol. Would soap work? I just want to kill any bacteria on the old patch. Any suggestions??

Wo wo wo... Handmesum, if you had a low tolerance or habit dont start anything with a patch. They are strong. Let me say this, SWIMS habit was about 8-12 1600mcg pops a day. Whenever SWIM ran out he would do what Ocean suggested with the Mylans. But, SWIM would cut each one into a 3rd of a strip. Then SWIM would cheek it and chew and so on and so on. And believe SWIM, it worked. It has been saving SWIM from withdrawels for years. SWIM loved his pops but gave up 1 box from his dr just to get some patches for those emergency situations that were happenning more frequently on a monthly basis. So as far as starting low, I would suggest if anything, slice it into 3, then take the 3rd and slice that in half.

But yes Ocean, Mylans are SWIMs choice when it comes to cheeking it. However when it comes to fully enjoying like a pop would do, SWIM likes to smoke it.