PDA

View Full Version : I.V. "shooting" up Fentanyl from patches

wintergone
01-09-2008, 02:47 AM
I posted a reply to an earlier thread where he asked how, explaining the process. It is very simple.

http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?t=13840&page=2

but since it seems to be such a sought after topic and I am trying to get to 25 posts i will repost it here where people might actually see what I wrote and stop asking this question what seems like constantly. And yes I feel for you guys who ask, not one of you has gotten a straight answer, just alot of retarted responses from people who have no idea what they are talking about, so smile :) and you are welcome.

Disclaimer~ ANYONE WHO ISN'T EXTREMELY CAREFUL WHILE I.V.ing FENTANYL WILL MOST LIKELY OVERDOSE, AND THIS BEING THE FAULT OF THE PERSON WHO THINKS THEY CAN HANDLE DRUGS SO THEY DONT NEED TO START OUT VERY SMALL AND GET THE HANG OF MEASURING THE EXACT RIGHT AMOUNT.

Okay I shouldn't be doing this and well maybe i won't............hmmm......w.e you are adults and can make intelligent choices.

The reason I am is because of all the retarded responses to people asking how to I.V. fent patches. To get the Fentanyl out of the gel in the sandoz or duragesic patches squeeze a very small portion of the gel into a spoon. Then draw up snall amount off distilled vinegar(yeah like you use for cooking). Vinegar is acidic so you use a small amount and swirl the gel around the vinegar for a few seconds. The Fentanyl now is in the vinegar. It immediately goes from the gel to the vinegar. The only reason i say a small amount of vinegar is because you dont need much to entirely soak the fent gel and too much vinegar will burn somewhat when you inject it.

Now draw up water and squirt it into the spoon to dilute the vinegar. The gel should stay in gel form, you dont want that crap in your veins. You can just use a cotton to draw up the solution and inject. The more dilutes the vinegar the less chance you have of having it burn. Done right it won't burn at all.

Here is the catch. You CAN VERY EASILY OVERDOSE WITH I.V. FENTANYL. Please don't mess around with shooting fentayl. Even at the hospital the dose is so small it is amazing. I know someone, erhhm, who has shot up over 50 of these patches and this is the only way to shoot them. The vinegar draws all of the fentayl out of the gel so you have to be careful at first and just use a amount like the size of a rice krispie at first. And I have, my friend has woken up with the needle still in his arm many, many times. Fentanyl is extremely powerful and I can gaurentee that someone who isn't extremely experienced or just doesn't care that much about life will read this post and end up waking up in a field of poppies with the sun on his/her face and God sitting next them. Serious that stuff is in an entire league of its own and make H or "anything" else on this planet seem like tylenol, no joke. Stay safe please, but at least now maybe there won't be all those retarted replies from people who have no effing clue what they are talking about when someone asks a legit question and can't get a straight answer.:) Peace......:)

THe reason I mentioned only Duragesic and Sandoz is because it is easier to measure the amount,. With the mylan ones you have to cuts squares out of the patch and soak them in a small amount of vinegar like they were the gel. You guys are the smartest people on earth when it comes to finding a way to get the desired drug out of its prison. You'll figure it out, hopefully being careful so as you don';t eternally ZZZzzzzzz.:)

pharmboy
01-09-2008, 03:58 AM
I'v been thinking about shooting up with out a needle for a while now.

Well here is the answer. The only problem is getting one.

www.pharmajet.com (http://www.pharmajet.com)

I would imagin you could load it up with anything.

I really like the idea of this.

If you put it over a vien maybe it would be like
mainlineing.

irish
01-09-2008, 05:04 AM
Trying to measure a proper dose for iv from a fent patch is just insanely dangerous. Anyone doing this is asking for trouble. If you are going to abuse the patches then there are safer ways. I would strongly encourage that people avoid trying this. We don't need a bunch of dead opiophiles.

reddragon3668
01-09-2008, 06:10 AM
Ya, it does seem a bit risky. Not all rice crispy sized doses would be created equal. I echo your advice, Irish. Hopefully, only very experienced users will attempt this, if anyone.

Nate
01-09-2008, 07:00 AM
Sure it may work....but it's still a deathwish. It's not a hard thing to do, but measuring a dose is imposible, and there isn't much room for error when your shooting fent.

Best bet, don't shoot the patches.

OxyContinuously
01-09-2008, 07:35 AM
i mean, not knocking the idea at all, but seriously, how much fentanyl is in a "blob" of jelly?

could be a couple hundred mikes, could be a milligram, could be 2, 3, 4 milligrams, u never know...from a harm reduction standpoint, i would say this is a great "know-how" thread, but don't do this shit..Really, u guys could die...

RxQueen
01-09-2008, 08:13 AM
yeah, i'd love to hear from you (OxyC) or robojunkie on this method. i'm doubting that the fent just immediately goes straight from the gel to the vinegar. and the measuring system ("a very small portion" or "the size of a rice krispie") is totally unreliable and un-quantifiable (is that a word? fuggit, it sounds good).

anyone with any common sense at all would avoid doing this, unless it gets approval from a real scientist, or until microgram measurements are articulated and able to be weighed out.

and to the OP... posting something just once is fine, really. and 3 posts in a row in one thread is a no-no, so i merged them. i know you said you're trying to get to 25 posts, but i can't see why. if it's for PM priveleges, you won't get them till you have 30 posts AND have been a member for 30 days. so just be patient, it'll come eventually. (and watch calling us retarded for the responses that were given so far on shooting fent... we are big on harm reduction here, and your questionable method is not necessarily the final word... we do have several practicing chemists on board, and lots of wisdom from more combined years of junkydom than you've probably been alive).

pharmboy
01-09-2008, 08:14 AM
I would think the same goes for oral administration but people

on here chew the things like bubble gum. I agree with all the

prior posts about fentanyl, stuffs dangerous as hell, dose estimation

is a guess at best. The transderm injectors would work for other stuff

though like dillies, or anything you can measure.

Nate
01-09-2008, 08:20 AM
I would think the same goes for oral administration but people

on here chew the things like bubble gum. I agree with all the

prior posts about fentanyl, stuffs dangerous as hell, dose estimation

is a guess at best. The transderm injectors would work for other stuff

though like dillies, or anything you can measure.

Yeah its dangerous enough that we tamper with the patches eating/smoking the fent, but it is soooooo easy to fall out shooting fent patches. Shooting any drug means an increased risk of overdose.

OxyContinuously
01-09-2008, 08:21 AM
yeah, i'd love to hear from you (OxyC) or robojunkie on this method. i'm doubting that the fent just immediately goes straight from the gel to the vinegar. and the measuring system ("a very small portion" or "the size of a rice krispie") is totally unreliable and un-quantifiable (is that a word? fuggit, it sounds good).

anyone with any common sense at all would avoid doing this, unless it gets approval from a real scientist, or until microgram measurements are articulated and able to be weighed out.

and to the OP... posting something just once is fine, really. and 3 posts in a row in one thread is a no-no, so i merged them. i know you said you're trying to get to 25 posts, but i can't see why. if it's for PM priveleges, you won't get them till you have 30 posts AND have been a member for 30 days. so just be patient, it'll come eventually. (and watch calling us retarded for the responses that were given so far on shooting fent... we are big on harm reduction here, and your questionable method is not necessarily the final word... we do have several practicing chemists on board, and lots of wisdom from more combined years of junkydom than you've probably been alive).

Mornin Rx ;-)

regarding the method, sure the pH of the vinegar is good enough to dissolve the fentanyl solution, including the gel, putting in into solution effectively...however, "going into solution" by no means disappearing from the brew, so to speak...the gel is hydroxyl cellulose, and it is in-correct to assume that acetic acid (5% that u buy from the Food Emporium, no less) is sufficient to *destroy* the gel..

even if it was, u are missing a vital step. You must bring the Fent out of the mix, by fractional crystallization (fancy name for removing pure substance from a solution of a lot of things) if you do as the OP suggests, you will be injecting a liquid form OF THE SAME STUFF in the original patches. Difference is that it'll be liquid and fit into a rig...BAD NEWS

Okay, to separate the Fentanyl, you need to put the entire mix into solution, not with a weak acid like acetic, but with a hydrocarbon (preferably an alkane: think hexane, for example) dissolve everything, THEN to bring the Fent out, u can do a variety of things...

but my point is you have to "bring it back" so to speak, in a process that leaves the "gel" behind, otherwise you are going to get screwed, for lack of a better term.

by the way, the folks at Sandoz, Novartis---> they're no fools...tehy know about this shit, which is why they chose hydroxyl cellulose, and related as their binder. Why? because this crap is extremely hard to break down, and if u dont know what you are doing, u will either destroy the fentanyl as well, OR just end up liquefying the gel so it can fit in a rig...and i doubt i have to tell u guys, that shotting a "cellulose" com[pound is bad for your heart...

take care

Nate
01-09-2008, 08:28 AM
^^
Good post bro.

devilsdrug
01-09-2008, 08:32 AM
anyone who shoots fent by the method above is a dumb ass!!!!! but go ahead itll get bad genes out of the gene pool

aj11
01-09-2008, 08:34 AM
fuck yeah DD is back

RxQueen
01-09-2008, 08:34 AM
thanks for the input OxyC... i figured that either the vinegar wouldn't dissolve the fent, or like you say, the gel crap would end up in the shot. DEF bad for injecting!

GOLD N DIEMONDS
01-09-2008, 12:19 PM
anyone who shoots fent by the method above is a dumb ass!!!!! but go ahead itll get bad genes out of the gene pool

LMAO -Best post of the day!:D

wintergone
06-09-2008, 11:54 AM
Hey just stopped back into opiophile after a long time gone. Really glad the site is back up, seems like I tried to visit the site a couple times and it said it was closed down, gratz to whoever got it back online.

Um yeah.....I was a little inebriated at the time I posted the "shooting fent" post and appologize for calling anyone a retard, lol, I never talk like rude like that, not sure why I did that time. Also I had to be totally gone to post how to I.V. Fentanyl, stuff is insanely potent. I have i.v.'ed boxes of Sandoz, Mylan, and Duragesic(basically same as sandoze) patches when I used to have a script for them. Somehow they worked better going up my arm then through my skin lol, wonderwhy=).

Just to reply to some of the replies:__________________________________________ _____

1)The vinegar does take up all the fentayl, and there will still be a gel in the spoon, I ussually just put a small amount of vinegar on the blob of fent jelly and mix it around for a few seconds so the vinegar has access to all of the gel. Then, sinceyou definately dont want to put straight vinegar up your arm I add the water after to dilute the solution otherwise it will burn a little.
**From my experience the gel seems to have a evenly distribution of fent. Basically the size of gel blob I put in the spoon determines how much fent I get, the same size blob's seem to always have the same strength. Please note that an extremely small amount of fentanyl is very potent.

2)Am in total aggreement with everyone who said this is dangerous. If you absolutely cannot die(have kids) etc. don't ever try i.v.ing fentanyl from these patches, try to get some Fentanyl Citrate which is made for intraveneous use and can be measured exactly to prevent overdose.

I can crush up 40-48 mgs of dilaudid/hydromorphone and do it in one shot, ussually two to get it all, and I am fine. But when I would bang this Fentanyl from the patches there were several times that I woke up hours later with the rig still hanging out of my arm, the stuff is strong beyond belief.

Anyway glad to see this site is back online, hard to find people like us just around, spent many nights just reading whatever on this site. People that think like me lol.... ~peace~

rockbottom
06-09-2008, 12:40 PM
i got some (china white) in Denver. turned out to be fent. every morning me and my friend would split a piece, go to starbucks and shoot up in their bathroom. when my friend didn't come out in 5 minutes , i called the manager to open the door. he was od.d on the floor. EMS got there in time and saved him. i went to visit and asked him what happened. he said he did a dime and fell out. i still had a 20 of the same shit, i figured if a dime put him out a nickle would probably put me out(he was a more hardcore junkie than me) so i cut a nickle in half and then took a little more out, maybe 2 cents worth. did it in an arbys bathroom- almost fell out stumbled down 2 city blocks before it leveled out and started feeling great. got 8 great shots out of that 20--yeah i know i'm a sick fuck--anyway fent is the strongest shit i've ever done-13 junkies died that week in Denver. good thing i never go first:cool: