PDA

View Full Version : chewing the patches

born2lose
01-08-2008, 07:25 PM
i know there are thread about this but no one specifies exactly or precisely HOW they "chew" or "eat"
i know that it is introduced into your system sublingual or bucal but do people let their fent filled saliva sit in their mouth for a long time? how long? do they spit it out after or swallow it? do you chew it right away or let it sit under you tongue first for like 10 minutes (thats what i do)...anyways i'd appreciate if anyone could be specific about how they "eat" their fent or if anyone knows anything about it. oh, also i've read that you can apply the gel to your gums - is that a good idea or is it better to just apply the gel under tongue?
thanks
born2lose

Black_Pony
01-08-2008, 08:00 PM
If you want to get a rush, why dont you just smoke the fent from the patches? It will work alot better than chewing them.

Just squeeze the gel from the path out onto a plate, and let it sit for a few hours until all the liquid evaporates. Then scrape the remaining residue off the plate with a razor blade. This powder that is left on the plate is basically pure fentanyl, so be very careful with it.

Put a tiny little bit of the powder on a screen in a weed pipe (or any pipe will work). I would start with just one little grain of the fentanyl, like the size of a grain of sand. Then smoke it and hold the hit in for as long as you can.

born2lose
01-08-2008, 08:13 PM
ya, i'm aware of this, but thanks
im talking about spent patches, should've specified that...

If you want to get a rush, why dont you just smoke the fent from the patches? It will work alot better than chewing them.

Just squeeze the gel from the path out onto a plate, and let it sit for a few hours until all the liquid evaporates. Then scrape the remaining residue off the plate with a razor blade. This powder that is left on the plate is basically pure fentanyl, so be very careful with it.

Put a tiny little bit of the powder on a screen in a weed pipe (or any pipe will work). I would start with just one little grain of the fentanyl, like the size of a grain of sand. Then smoke it and hold the hit in for as long as you can.

mollywopped
01-08-2008, 08:33 PM
I just squeeze all the gel out(or however much you are going to use) and put it on my finger and rub it onto the insides of my lips, my gums, as much under my tongue as possible, etc. Then I just let it sit there and try not to swallow for as long as I can. It gets kinda tough after awhile cuz so much saliva builds up, but I try to keep it there for 30 minutes or more. When I have kept it there as long as I can, I swallow it.

Be prepared though, the stuff tastes like rhino ass and makes your o mouth water like a motherfucker, so there is gonna be a lot of saliva. But just don't swallow. When you finally do, you are gonna want something to drink to help with the taste, it is horrible, really chemically.

youwonhundred
01-08-2008, 08:37 PM
Rhino ass! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

As far as chewing the spent gel patches, I just cut em up in smallish pieces and chew like gum *but oddly when I do that, I am somehow reminded of the Coneheads "chewing gum* :p

Nate
01-08-2008, 09:09 PM
I never really found the gel had much of a taste, definetly didn't taste bad to me lol, first person ive heard say that lol.

Princess
01-08-2008, 09:57 PM
After I...I mean after SWIM smokes every last trace of gel out of the patches, she takes them, sticky side out, folds them in half long way....places between the teeth & gums on the bottom of the mouth and leaves there for about a half hour. Then she chews like gum for about another half hour, sometimes even longer.

She says she likes this better than putting ANY gel in her mouth.

MMMM...can't wait for fill time!

jerets
01-08-2008, 10:17 PM
SWIM leave's all the gel in the patches after they are used for three days. Folds the patch (50) in half, moves the gel to the back end of the patch, cuts along the center and takes the sides off as well, saves the other half of patch in the foil it came in for next time, and folds the other 1/2 inside out and places directly under tonge (gel all over it and everything). Then hold saliva for 30 minutes moving patch around every 10 minutes and finally swallows. Next starts chewing on the patch for 20-30 minutes holding saliva again.

This works great. Sometimes too great and SWIM gets too much and once and a while end up yacking their guts out the next day b/c they over did it.

Jerets

born2lose
01-09-2008, 12:45 PM
SWIM leave's all the gel in the patches after they are used for three days. Folds the patch (50) in half, moves the gel to the back end of the patch, cuts along the center and takes the sides off as well, saves the other half of patch in the foil it came in for next time, and folds the other 1/2 inside out and places directly under tonge (gel all over it and everything). Then hold saliva for 30 minutes moving patch around every 10 minutes and finally swallows. Next starts chewing on the patch for 20-30 minutes holding saliva again.

This works great. Sometimes too great and SWIM gets too much and once and a while end up yacking their guts out the next day b/c they over did it.

Jerets

ya, this is what i pretty much do, im not so meticulous about cutting the corners off, i dont mind them i actually like chewing plastic. also i put half under my tongue and fold the other half a coupel times w stick part out and leave that by my upper molar against my cheek...the main thing i didnt know is if i had to swallow all the fentalized saliva but i guess according to you its worth it?

sidman
01-09-2008, 12:54 PM
I cut off the top and squeeze it out into my mouth like I would a Freeze Pop, and enjoy.
Thats all.
We ( my freinds and I ) found ten .50 patches in a Jean jacket's inside pocket that my freind bought from a Second hand clothing store.
Thats what we all did with them and it was Nice!!
Gotta be careful though if you have a weak tolerance.

GoddessofRATs
01-09-2008, 01:07 PM
You found patches in a second hand store. OMG what a score. I'm sure people have found stranger things inside second hand clothes though.

I still haven't decided if I'm gonna switch to the fent patch but after the back pain i woke up with this morning i am realizing that i need more steady pain control and i have to forget about using them for recreational which wasn't my plan anyway but it's always in the back of my mind, chewing them etc.

But when i woke up this morning i was in so much pain i just laid in bed crying. Finally got up and had a small dose of pods (that's all i had) and some Tramadol and finally the pain went away but, if i get these fent patches (my doc has already agreed to the switch), i want them for only pain control. It's gonna take a lot of will-power but i can't have pain like i did this morning, that is no way to live.

But, i always read these threads in case i ever want to experiment with one. I'd never ever IV it and i wouldn't smoke it, I'd probably do what YouWon does and cut them in small pieces and chew. But, I'd only probably do that with one to enjoy, i am after pain relief with these not rec. That's what the pods and roxi are for.

Should be getting some Soma today. Those always do wonders for my night time pain. Getting pods today or tomorrow. I still have 13 days to decide about these fent patches.

GOR

Princess
01-09-2008, 02:43 PM
GOR,
Please, take the script. I keep telling u that we have a lot in common. You won't wake in pain anymore, seriously. Fent has been a Godsend for me.

If you are worried about possibly abusing them, just chew your "used" patches....the ones you USE as DIRECTED...

Seriously, I did NOT abuse them in any way, shape or form for the first maybe whole year I was on them. That's how well they helped me.

I started chewing my used ones after about a year. Then they quit working for me (damn tolerance) and I started smoking.

Get the script. Your body will thank you!

PM me if you have questions, please!