PDA

View Full Version : Does hydromorph show on drug test?

Black_Pony
01-07-2008, 12:26 PM
I'm sure this has been answered, but after an initial search I didn't turn up anything quickly and I'm lazy, so here's the question:

Do dillies show up on a standard opiate urinealysis (5-panel style)?

I need the infinite wisdom of the community. I'd bet my left nut, it wont show up. My understanding of those tests is that they test for morphine and codeien and thats it, but I need to be SURE. Thanks in adavnce!

CIIORNOTHING
01-07-2008, 12:37 PM
This is the one I took.......

The 5-drug panel consists of:

Cocaine and its metabolites, cocaethylene, benzoylecgonine, meta-hydroxybenzoylecgonine
Methamphetamine, amphetamine, MDMA (Ecstasy), MDA (Ecstasy metabolite)
Morphine, codeine, hydrocodone, hydromorphone
Phencyclidine (PCP)
Marijuana
Even the basic cheap dip stick type 5 panel includes in the Opiate section (though it may say only Morphine, it tests for the following synonyms)

You can check it out on this site.....

http://www.drugtestsuccess.com/instantdrugtest-5p-cdip.htm

Euphoricgirl
01-07-2008, 12:39 PM
I'm sure this has been answered, but after an initial search I didn't turn up anything quickly and I'm lazy, so here's the question:

Do dillies show up on a standard opiate urinealysis (5-panel style)?

I need the infinite wisdom of the community. I'd bet my left nut, it wont show up. My understanding of those tests is that they test for morphine and codeien and thats it, but I need to be SURE. Thanks in adavnce!

The one I took black showed hydromorp. Goodluck luv. Miss ya

Duckfeet
01-07-2008, 08:13 PM
Yup, and the curse of it to me, is that even tho I have a script for morphine, in the street tar that I did last week, *codeine* usually shows up, along w/the morphine, and I don't have a script for that...but hydromorph, usually gets out of system pretty quick, so u might get lucky...

Black_Pony
01-08-2008, 11:34 AM
This is the one I took.......

The 5-drug panel consists of:

Cocaine and its metabolites, cocaethylene, benzoylecgonine, meta-hydroxybenzoylecgonine
Methamphetamine, amphetamine, MDMA (Ecstasy), MDA (Ecstasy metabolite)
Morphine, codeine, hydrocodone, hydromorphone
Phencyclidine (PCP)
MarijuanaEven the basic cheap dip stick type 5 panel includes in the Opiate section (though it may say only Morphine, it tests for the following synonyms)

You can check it out on this site.....

http://www.drugtestsuccess.com/instantdrugtest-5p-cdip.htm

Thank You, sir! Thats the info I needed. I guess oxy would be the only possibility, huh?

The one I took black showed hydromorp. Goodluck luv. Miss ya

Hey sweetie! Miss ya too. Thanks for the love. XOXO

Yup, and the curse of it to me, is that even tho I have a script for morphine, in the street tar that I did last week, *codeine* usually shows up, along w/the morphine, and I don't have a script for that...but hydromorph, usually gets out of system pretty quick, so u might get lucky...

Thats a very good point. Dilaudid has the shortest half life of all the other opiods/opiates, ever. (or at least thats what it feels like when I bang em and need more in no time flat). At least mine is a dip stick, so it wonts specify the amount of codeine/morphine like your test did, but it will show positive.

I think oxys are my only option, but they are so damn expensive and I like dillies better. Then again I like the outside world better than county jail, so I guess thats a no brainer...

Thanks a bunch, all! I knew you guys would come through in a pinch. And luckily the three people whose opinions/knowledge I respect the most replied so I have no doubt now.

rude
01-08-2008, 10:21 PM

I didnt think that on the opiate panel that it actually distinguished between morphine, heroin, dilaudids, or any other opiate. I thought that it would just show up positive for that panel. Thats how my friend passes his tests, because he has a lortab script.

Isnt the only way they can differentiate is when its sent off to the lab????

havok
01-08-2008, 10:27 PM
I didnt think that on the opiate panel that it actually distinguished between morphine, heroin, dilaudids, or any other opiate. I thought that it would just show up positive for that panel. Thats how my friend passes his tests, because he has a lortab script.

Isnt the only way they can differentiate is when its sent off to the lab????

Ya, I think duckie had a lab test. The 5 panels just show positive for opiates.

Black_Pony
01-09-2008, 02:26 PM
^^^ Sorry I accidentally used Havok's account.

I actually followed CII's link and I realize OC IS tested for. Unfortunately that was after I used some OC. However I'm pretty sure Fentanyl isn't tested for. Now I only have to find some....

CIIORNOTHING
01-09-2008, 02:44 PM
You guys are right. On the initial test, it shows a yes or no type deal. If its positive, they can get a detailed analysis from the lab, where it can be pin pointed exactly what was found.

During my probation and drug classes I failed every test because I am scripted for several opiates. BUT, for some reason, the dick heads decided to send my test off this one time and get the break down, and I tested positive for hydromorphine, which I didnt have a script for. Typical no good, keep a mf down peice o' shit jerks! Anyway....thats how it went.

Oxydation
01-09-2008, 04:01 PM
You guys are right. On the initial test, it shows a yes or no type deal. If its positive, they can get a detailed analysis from the lab, where it can be pin pointed exactly what was found.

During my probation and drug classes I failed every test because I am scripted for several opiates. BUT, for some reason, the dick heads decided to send my test off this one time and get the break down, and I tested positive for hydromorphine, which I didnt have a script for. Typical no good, keep a mf down peice o' shit jerks! Anyway....thats how it went.

I know what you're sayin'. I've taken many random tests throughout my stint at Rehab and I'd pass one here and there even though I was using Oxy, in a "Weekend-Warrior" fashion fairly regularly (I had ceased using all other Opiates at that time). However, whenever I abused it to the extent of 3~5 Oxy 80's per day, it was a guaranteed fail for me.

I got lucky though, had to take a test on "family" night this one time and for whatever reason they left me alone. I took the test, peeled back the label on the 5-Panel Cup and failed Opiates miserably...ran back to the "Family" room and asked my wife to run down the hall, snag a cup and if the stock room was still empty, pop across the hall to the restroom, fill it and drop it off on the counter. Fortunately it worked. I did have one sent off early on, like you said, but nothing came of it. I failed the test (although the 'red-line' was barely visable, began telling them it MUST be the Suboxone because I'm clean. They had to send it off since I complained (and after all it was only Rehab, not probation thankfully) but...didn't hear anything about it.

p.s. FYI - Subs do not show up in any way from my experience. 2 ~ 24mg per day and not even a 'pink' line on the test. Sucks for me 'cause it would be a great excuse for failing :D

Black_Pony
01-09-2008, 06:14 PM
Ya I know subs dont show, or else I'd use the same line. Thats awesome that you pulled all that off! Im in the same deal, rehab that is. Argh. I just shot some hydromorph and yayo. I dont know what the fuck to do.:rolleyes:

I know what you're sayin'. I've taken many random tests throughout my stint at Rehab and I'd pass one here and there even though I was using Oxy, in a "Weekend-Warrior" fashion fairly regularly (I had ceased using all other Opiates at that time). However, whenever I abused it to the extent of 3~5 Oxy 80's per day, it was a guaranteed fail for me.

I got lucky though, had to take a test on "family" night this one time and for whatever reason they left me alone. I took the test, peeled back the label on the 5-Panel Cup and failed Opiates miserably...ran back to the "Family" room and asked my wife to run down the hall, snag a cup and if the stock room was still empty, pop across the hall to the restroom, fill it and drop it off on the counter. Fortunately it worked. I did have one sent off early on, like you said, but nothing came of it. I failed the test (although the 'red-line' was barely visable, began telling them it MUST be the Suboxone because I'm clean. They had to send it off since I complained (and after all it was only Rehab, not probation thankfully) but...didn't hear anything about it.

p.s. FYI - Subs do not show up in any way from my experience. 2 ~ 24mg per day and not even a 'pink' line on the test. Sucks for me 'cause it would be a great excuse for failing :D

CIIORNOTHING
01-10-2008, 08:36 AM

During my probation and drug classes I failed every test because I am scripted for several opiates. BUT, for some reason, the dick heads decided to send my test off this one time and get the break down, and I tested positive for hydromorphone, which I didnt have a script for. Typical no good, keep a mf down peice o' shit jerks! Anyway....thats how it went.

Thats cool to know that subs dont show. Never thought about that one. Havent went down the sub road yet, but Im sure it lies ahead somewhere.

(and I meant hydromorphone up there, not hydromorphine. I hate when people say hydromorphine lol! )

resorcinol
01-10-2008, 08:52 AM
Thats cool to know that subs dont show. Never thought about that one. Havent went down the sub road yet, but Im sure it lies ahead somewhere.

(and I meant hydromorphone up there, not hydromorphine. I hate when people say hydromorphine lol! )

Hydromorphine does exist of course. It's actually typically called dihydromorphine though. It's a pretty good, euphoric drug from what I've heard.

I agree with you though about people calling hydromorphone hydromorphine. Really annoying. This applies to other similar stuff with other drugs too.

CIIORNOTHING
01-10-2008, 10:04 AM
Hydromorphine does exist of course. It's actually typically called dihydromorphine though. It's a pretty good, euphoric drug from what I've heard.

I agree with you though about people calling hydromorphone hydromorphine. Really annoying. This applies to other similar stuff with other drugs too.

Yeah, the other big one is "hydrocodeine". :) Hear that one all the time and Im like you dumb fuck... LOL!