PDA

View Full Version : anal Vicodin Es

antony
02-02-2006, 04:18 PM
Is there any good reason to put hydro up your ass cwe or otherwise (is "otherwise" possible?). Im about to see the doc for my monthly 120 pills and never did a cwe and always ate them, so i read about the cwe and some people like expirimenting with their ass (who doesn't) and wondering if its worth wasting them just to shit them out next month (constipation a bitch)
thanx
anthony

Mokelly
02-02-2006, 05:24 PM
Yeah man! If you just stick the pills straight up your ass your anus extracts all the good stuff into your system! And it even prevents the tylenol from being absorbed into your body and you just shit it all out! It feels great man try it! Everyone's doing it I swear!

And no, I'm not being serious.

Please use the search function before you ask questions!!!!!!!

candy
02-02-2006, 06:08 PM
Well, as far as experimenting with my ass, I try not to. It is just not an area I want to be fooling with when it comes to experimentation.

Call me old fashioned! Call me naive!

Amazing what people will stick up their ass for a good thrill!

But, I guess it is worth a try. I myself have a tendency to swallow my pills.

Just giving you a hard time guy! I imagine someone will be able to give you a more informed answer.

mkchll
02-02-2006, 06:09 PM
This method is called browning and is usually done with oral Morphine because the somach does not absorb Morphine very well. You mix with water and shoot it up your ass with a syringe (no needle of course) or you can put it in a enema bottle and do it that way. Hydrocodone is absorbed in the stomach very well so I don't think using this method would really serve any advantage. I could be wrong though if anyone has tried it in this manner please tell. CWE to get the tylenol out of the pill will save your liver if your taking large amounts on a daily basis and you would want to do a CWE if you decide to try experimenting with browning the Hydro. Good luck..

stingray1784
03-03-2006, 01:03 PM
I have done a CWE with hydros and administered them rectally, and it works great. the only reason to do it this way is because rectal absorbtion is 10% better than oral, so you get 10% more of the product into your system.

antony
03-03-2006, 04:29 PM
this was my first thread...and also ties in to candyshops thread on norcos today. so....i don't know where this is going. i don't see myself doing a cwe cuz im afraidd to fuck it up and increase my tolerance by not knowing how much mgs im ingesting. so, ill just keep eating the pills with the nasty tylenol unless someone knows how to measure it. im sure candyshop would like to know that too

alowishus
03-03-2006, 06:08 PM
Well how many pills are you using in the cwe??????

Let's say you use 4 lorries(Mmmmm) then it'd be 40mg....right?

So if you used 4 ES's (opens calculator) it'd be 30mg.....mkay.

I'm not coming down on ya but it aint rocket science man:rolleyes: , of course you may lose some in the cwe but you'll know what the max is by adding, see school did some good.

You do know that VIKE ES's are 7.5 mg's of Hydrocodone right?

antony
03-04-2006, 08:05 AM
Well how many pills are you using in the cwe??????

Let's say you use 4 lorries(Mmmmm) then it'd be 40mg....right?

So if you used 4 ES's (opens calculator) it'd be 30mg.....mkay.

I'm not coming down on ya but it aint rocket science man:rolleyes: , of course you may lose some in the cwe but you'll know what the max is by adding, see school did some good.

You do know that VIKE ES's are 7.5 mg's of Hydrocodone right?

yea but im not going to do a cwe on 5 at a time. if im gonna do it its going to be for at least 35 pills.
i know how to fukkin add, but every board that has something on cwe, they say its a waste to do anythig less than 20 pills which would be 1500 mgs right?? just making sure. you can grade it for me.
so, if im only taking only 7 pills a day, it would be a waste right. or has every one who has said don't bother with anything less than 20 pills is wrong?
i can take the ball busting, but if these pages are to educate, and are made by people who know something more about something that i don't, im gonna take their advice from their experience.

fucking rocket science

EDIT: with out sounding like a total prick and pissing everyone else off. if someone who normally smokes h and came here looking for advice on banging it and asked "whats the proper way to cook up?" would you say "it's simple, just put it in a preheated 350 degree oven till its browner than it is?" no, the original question i asked was how to measure hydro in larger volumes than i know how, surely someone here knows. i wasn't asking "i have no problem doing a cwe EVERY FUCKIN DAY, cuz i do and would waste the time of members here discussing more important things, but weighing a by product is i think an important question that isn't posted round here or other places. every post on cwe ends with "drink the liquid or snort the crystalized powder, and have fun" its reckless and i want to enjoy the produck i have.

don't take this personally alow, i don't mean to be an asshole, but if you thought the question was stupid, i apologize for thinking the answer was worse

malefiacrum
03-04-2006, 09:23 AM
whoa~! easy guys, lol

SomniGod
03-04-2006, 10:50 AM
I have done a CWE with hydros and administered them rectally, and it works great. the only reason to do it this way is because rectal absorbtion is 10% better than oral, so you get 10% more of the product into your system.

I don't see much point in that.... the hydrocodone is readily absorbed in the stomach....so you are not losing a bunch like M and it's derivitives. M and it's derivitives are the only opies that I have found to be worth going up da pooper.

~S~

alowishus
03-04-2006, 02:48 PM
antony if your only doing 7 a day don't bother. The only advantage of cwe is to get rid of the apap.
I don't think your being an asshole and I don't think the question is stupid, as I said
" I'm not coming down on ya"

And 20 pill of 7.5 are 150mg not 1500mg you get a F on that test.

antony
03-04-2006, 03:42 PM
antony if your only doing 7 a day don't bother. The only advantage of cwe is to get rid of the apap.
I don't think your being an asshole and I don't think the question is stupid, as I said
" I'm not coming down on ya"

And 20 pill of 7.5 are 150mg not 1500mg you get a F on that test.

:D yea, see how mad you made me, my math got a fucked up, i was originally wondering if i had 120 did the cwe on all them, how would i divvie up the hydro after that

i don't even care anymore, im not doing a cwe on fucking ice tea after this disaster

alowishus
03-04-2006, 06:36 PM
CWE are just for peeps doing 20 at one time, maybe a couple times a day. I won't even bother w/ anything I have to cwe, it's just a waste of money doing 40 a day and not even getting anything from it.
You're safe w/ 7 per, it is a big hassle to cwe, but so are pods!!!!:o
I remember fondly the days of just TWO lortabs (watson of course) and I was flying.

gnat
03-06-2006, 06:21 PM
CWE are just for peeps doing 20 at one time, maybe a couple times a day. I won't even bother w/ anything I have to cwe, it's just a waste of money doing 40 a day and not even getting anything from it.
You're safe w/ 7 per, it is a big hassle to cwe, but so are pods!!!!:o
I remember fondly the days of just TWO lortabs (watson of course) and I was flying.

Those "boys in blue" as I dubbed them!

SomniGod
03-06-2006, 11:08 PM
I liked the green speckled ones....they always rocked me when I grubbed 6 at once.... oooohhh.....MMMmmm....back in the day.

now it's lil brown missy's helping me out courtesy of one fantastic individual!

~S~

l3ozz
05-30-2006, 02:01 PM
Yes, how wonderful the days of low tolerances!! But now it takes 30 large purp pods double ran, 100mcg fentynl patch and some how grown. Oh well, I.Ad, and long naps always help!:D

absentvirtue
06-08-2006, 12:15 AM
I would always be carefull with shoving things up your ass that dont belong there. That could cause a very awkward visit with your doctor.