PDA

View Full Version : New way to smoke Fent

20Dollarholla
12-27-2007, 06:06 AM
I suck at smoking Fent on the foil, and always lose most of the vapors, so I tried someting new. I put a clean piece of chore boy in my crack stem and put a dab of gel on the chore, and smoke it through the stem. It worked fuckin great, it is VERY efficent done this way because there is no chance you will lose any of the vapors.

I advise the big Fent smokers here on Opi, like Inspektadek to give this method of smokin fent a try, you will definetly be suprised as to how easy and efficent it is.

havok
12-27-2007, 06:09 AM
I always smoke fent using a screen in a pipe similar to what you are describing. I thought that is how everyone does it. Why would you smoke it on foil?

Also, I wait until the gel evaporates and then you are left with a crystalline powder that you can smoke. Doesn't the wetness of the gel make it harder to smoke?

OxyContinuously
12-27-2007, 10:12 AM
I suck at smoking Fent on the foil, and always lose most of the vapors, so I tried someting new. I put a clean piece of chore boy in my crack stem and put a dab of gel on the chore, and smoke it through the stem. It worked fuckin great, it is VERY efficent done this way because there is no chance you will lose any of the vapors.

I advise the big Fent smokers here on Opi, like Inspektadek to give this method of smokin fent a try, you will definetly be suprised as to how easy and efficent it is.

I had always wondered that, 20dollar; sounds like u got a nice ass hit bro!!!!

so basically u put the stem w/ the chore and put some of the gel on teh chore and smoked it like that??
just out of curiosity, how long did u have to heat it w/ the lighter?? like does it melt first, and then turn into smoke, or does it go from gel to smoke?

sorry about all the questions, i've never had the pleasure and was just wondering, cause it sounds like a damn good idea!

peace

collegekid
12-27-2007, 04:35 PM
I spent the day yesterday smoking a 75mcg patch, both wet gel and dry gel, in a meth pipe. It worked quite well.

I have never been good at smoking anything on tinfoil. If I cannot see where the lighter is in relation to what I'm supposed to be heating, forget about it.

Inspektahdek
12-27-2007, 05:50 PM
hmm, that means I would have to know some crack heads right? I have no idea where to get a pipe like that

does sound very interesting seeing as I'm smoking 3 100mcg patches a day around these times

yea thats a tolerance people :D

OpiO~PhiLLiAc
12-27-2007, 07:48 PM
Easiest way off the foil is to do the pastry chef...lol....and do it on say 3" x 4" squares...be sure to put your fent in the middle. Then...fold it in half....leaving the part with the fent on it a lil bit flat.

I then fold the edges over and only leave an opening big enough for an ink pen tube to fit in. You lose VERY little off the foil doing it this way.

I'm sure this has been explained or discussed before...but I'm about to take some photos...lol...J/K. Works best for me as I have no crackpipes...heck...an ol' tire gauge would work with the crackpipe method too.

insaneike
12-27-2007, 08:34 PM
If you know what you're doing and use some the guides I've posted you won't lose any vapors using the foil way.
I've made, bought, ect. many diff types of glass bulbs and pipes for fent(and smack while on the subject), and let me tell you from first hand exp, you just can't get a better method than foil as you 'bowl' piece or w.e you wanna call it for fentanyl and smack. It's the temperature control you get with the foil that makes it so much better and idea for these drugs. Glass takes too long to cool back down once it gets hot, thus burning more product in one 'hit' than desired and waisted some. Also With the extra heat you have to apply to the glass to get it to heat quicker makes it get much hotter than you want it, thus burning and degrading your fent or smack.
It's nothing like meth which you basically NEED a glass cigar or test tube(glass dick) to smoke. Not like crack where you put into a glass stem with thick screen and smoke with direct flame. Using a bowled up bent up piece of foil folded around a glass tube is the hands down, and time tried and proven, way to smoke fentanyl and smack..

Now you're way works good for YOU I'm sure, as you said, you don't know the proper method for using foil yet or just don't have the hang of it..
but thats just my worthless .2cents.

later

Floating
12-27-2007, 08:42 PM
Ike has spoken...enough said.

Uncle Wiggly
12-27-2007, 08:49 PM
The *Crack-Head* method as described by 20D sounds like the best thing yet but it's hard for swim to come by some of the materials needed. Going to be watching very closely now for a glass stem.

This is what swim does when using the Inspekta method. After the Fent dries on the foil square (if you can wait that looong) Take an empty pill bottle ,if you should just happen to have one laying around.:D Swim uses one that's about one inch in circumference. Take the cap off and place the open end over the dried Fent on the foil square. Try best as you can to center the Fent blob in the bottle mouth. Hold the bottle down on the foil and pull the foil that's left exposed up around the bottle. Now pick the whole thing up and gently pull the bottle out from the formed foil using a twisting/pulling motion.

Now you should have what looks like a little cup with a Fent glob centered in its bottom. Take the sides and gently start closing them to a smaller opening - say just a bit bigger than what you're using to pull in those wondrous vapors. Swim has learned that this step is only necessary of there is a draft. Otherwise just leave as-is and go for it.

Use a pair of hemostats to grasp a side of the foil cup. Place pipe in mouth - hold cup beneath pipe - be sure to start inhaling before the lighter ever gets to the bottom of the cup. Most of this is the Inspekta's method swim just uses the pill bottle to help for the *bowl* so-to-speak.

I hope this makes sense to any one reading it. It's not as complicated as it might sound. It usually takes about 10 - 20 seconds to do the whole thing once it's learned. One could always make all the *bowls* before the smoking begins. Not really too much trouble and it looks kind of cool seeing all of them lined up just waiting to be smoked.

*BTW all of the above is the Inspekta's method the only thing swim did is add the open pill bottle.*

JayTrizzle
12-27-2007, 10:13 PM
CONSTRUCTION OF CRACK PIPES FOR DUMMIES FROM A DUMMY

STEP #1. Find your Stem

Man you can fuckin use ANYTHING, i had boys who used to be BIIIIG rockstars that hollowed out a semi truck TIRE GAUGE for their stem lol. You can also use an old school car antenna, that what i used to use back in the day. Just find an old car and snatch that mother fucker right off, pull all the different sections out, and find the one that's the right size for your purposes.

STEP #2. CHORE BOY BRAND BRILLO PADS

Always use chore boy. Go to the store, buy some Chore Buy brillo pads, when you get home, cut a little section of it big enough to stuff the stem and small enough to fit into it without TOO MUCH of a struggle, you want to be able to pull a good amount of air through but want it compact enough to not allow you to suck any material through. Take you section, wad it up with your fingers, get some pliers, or fingernail clippers (you get the idea), pick the section of brillo up with it, and light that bitch on fire until it turns black. Blow it out, wad it up, throw that bitch in your stem....AND

STEP #3. SMOKE YOUR SHIT

Put your shit in the end of it and smoke it. When there's no more to hit, or it's getting hard to pull a hit, then get like a wire hanger and move the section of brillo to the other side of the pipe, and vice versa four or five times, also known as THE PUSH. This will allow any material that has condensed on the side of the pipe and any shit stuck in the brillo come loose, then hit it again to clear that shit up, and reapeat until your fucking lit up.

That's it. All you need is a car antenna (the old school sectioned kind), a brillo pad, and some shit.

20Dollarholla
12-28-2007, 06:10 AM
Yeah Oxy you pretty much got it down, just smear some gel on the chore and hit it, I keep the flame on it until it stops sizzling and popping, then inhale as deep as I can and hold that shit as long as I can.

JayTrizzle is right you dont need a glass rose stem like I use, tire gauges work just as well. Broken antennas will work, buy IMO they are too small. Look around a crack nierborhood and you will notice that most cars have their antennas broken off, LOL.

The only concern I have about doin it this way is the flame directly on the Fent, I dont know if you lose any potency from it. It probaly would work a whole lot better if I would have dried the Fent first, but patience is one of my strong points.

Crack stems work great to smoke other things as well, I use them to smoke honey hash oil I make too.

I had always wondered that, 20dollar; sounds like u got a nice ass hit bro!!!!

so basically u put the stem w/ the chore and put some of the gel on teh chore and smoked it like that??
just out of curiosity, how long did u have to heat it w/ the lighter?? like does it melt first, and then turn into smoke, or does it go from gel to smoke?

sorry about all the questions, i've never had the pleasure and was just wondering, cause it sounds like a damn good idea!

peace

OxyContinuously
12-28-2007, 10:27 AM
Yeah Oxy you pretty much got it down, just smear some gel on the chore and hit it, I keep the flame on it until it stops sizzling and popping, then inhale as deep as I can and hold that shit as long as I can.

JayTrizzle is right you dont need a glass rose stem like I use, tire gauges work just as well. Broken antennas will work, buy IMO they are too small. Look around a crack nierborhood and you will notice that most cars have their antennas broken off, LOL.

The only concern I have about doin it this way is the flame directly on the Fent, I dont know if you lose any potency from it. It probaly would work a whole lot better if I would have dried the Fent first, but patience is one of my strong points.

Crack stems work great to smoke other things as well, I use them to smoke honey hash oil I make too.

Cool man, thanks for the info. It's so simple now that we're discussing it, but it just never dawned on me till you mentioned it, if you can believe that! And ur right, a lot of stuff can be smoked out of a "stem"

I will definitely do it ur way when the patches come around again. Good to know and thanks again!

born2lose
12-28-2007, 04:52 PM
hmm, that means I would have to know some crack heads right? I have no idea where to get a pipe like that

does sound very interesting seeing as I'm smoking 3 100mcg patches a day around these times

yea thats a tolerance people :D

unfortuanetly i've been smoking around a box a day of the 100's
i know you take subs and am wondering what doseage you switch to the day
afte ryou stop the fent? or do you switch to fent then something else then to sub???
i just am hoping that subs can help for such a high tolerance ????

(inaudible screams)
12-28-2007, 06:21 PM
Yeah you are up there with a box a day. I had a habit like that but I was able to supplement it with OC.

Well the OC ran out (see my thread) and I have been feeling bad.

The main problem is that fent is such a fast acting drug. We get that good high and its gone in about 10 minutes. A 100 can be gone in an hour.

I definitely suggest you taper before trying to go on subs.

I was warned to not try the subs with my habit. So they are sitting at the pharmacy....

collegekid
12-28-2007, 07:23 PM
Yeah you are up there with a box a day. I had a habit like that but I was able to supplement it with OC.

Well the OC ran out (see my thread) and I have been feeling bad.

The main problem is that fent is such a fast acting drug. We get that good high and its gone in about 10 minutes. A 100 can be gone in an hour.

I definitely suggest you taper before trying to go on subs.

I was warned to not try the subs with my habit. So they are sitting at the pharmacy....

Not to hijack, but how is that going?

(inaudible screams)
12-28-2007, 07:40 PM
I posted an update in the oc thread. Long story short today has been the worst day. Vomit Comet!

Good news though I picked up some more oc so I am going to do my best to taper with them.

Princess
01-06-2008, 07:56 PM

STEP #1. Find your Stem

Man you can fuckin use ANYTHING, i had boys who used to be BIIIIG rockstars that hollowed out a semi truck TIRE GAUGE for their stem lol. You can also use an old school car antenna, that what i used to use back in the day. Just find an old car and snatch that mother fucker right off, pull all the different sections out, and find the one that's the right size for your purposes.

Always use chore boy. Go to the store, buy some Chore Buy brillo pads, when you get home, cut a little section of it big enough to stuff the stem and small enough to fit into it without TOO MUCH of a struggle, you want to be able to pull a good amount of air through but want it compact enough to not allow you to suck any material through. Take you section, wad it up with your fingers, get some pliers, or fingernail clippers (you get the idea), pick the section of brillo up with it, and light that bitch on fire until it turns black. Blow it out, wad it up, throw that bitch in your stem....AND

STEP #3. SMOKE YOUR SHIT

Put your shit in the end of it and smoke it. When there's no more to hit, or it's getting hard to pull a hit, then get like a wire hanger and move the section of brillo to the other side of the pipe, and vice versa four or five times, also known as THE PUSH. This will allow any material that has condensed on the side of the pipe and any shit stuck in the brillo come loose, then hit it again to clear that shit up, and reapeat until your fucking lit up.

That's it. All you need is a car antenna (the old school sectioned kind), a brillo pad, and some shit.

Sorry, but FUCK all that jazz. I'm going with Ike on this one....foil.

Plus, I can't have all sorts of funky pipes & pieces around the house, I have a pretty nosey 9 year old who (thanks to the war on drugs) knows what all the drug tools look like.

I'll take my foil over this stuff anyday. I can cut all my squares and either get all the hits ready, put the squares back in the box when the gel dries, or for when I'm desiring a wet hit, just squirt my gel on the ready foil square & smoke... throw foil away when done.

You could always use the lightbulb method if you don't wanna use a crack pipe, eh? Not me, I'll stick to foil. I'm a trained professional. Lol

To each his own. I vote for foil.

SpecialGuy69
01-06-2008, 08:13 PM
I smoked plastic yesterday.

I was desperate for a little taste of that old fent hi, and I tried to scrape my plastic stem/smoke catcher thingy. All that came off it was old cruddy plastic, and I didn't feel shit. I'm gonna go huff whip cream now. Being clean SUCKS!!!

poonwhalla
01-06-2008, 08:32 PM
you could use an eyedropper for a crack stem. its a little smaller in circumference but does the trick. If you don't like the taper at the end where the drops come out you could heat the pipe carefully on a gas stove or torch and bore the tapered end out. Of course you have to have a glass dropper for that

Princess
01-06-2008, 08:48 PM
AgentOrange~ LOL. I actually went thru a few old smoked foil pieces I had in my nightstand, trying to hit 'em. None had any left. :(

And I still say, foil, tweezers and a hollowed out Bic pen, cut in half, is all I need... LOVE FENT (and foil!) ;)

samsong
01-07-2008, 07:45 AM
AgentOrange~ LOL. I actually went thru a few old smoked foil pieces I had in my nightstand, trying to hit 'em. None had any left. :(

And I still say, foil, tweezers and a hollowed out Bic pen, cut in half, is all I need... LOVE FENT (and foil!) ;)

Same here for me, except instead of a pen, I roll up foil as my tube, so that after I smoke about 5 patches through the one foil tube, there is a good amount of sticky resin in there that is smokable.

Also, if smoking off foil, before I put a hit of fent on the foil, I take a lighter to the shiny side of the foil and burn off whatever the hell makes the foil smoke so much on that side, as you don't want to be inhaling that shit. I just hold the lighter to it for a few seconds until it mostly stops smoking. If you burn the foil too much you can put small holes in it which isn't good for once you put the fent on there. I then put the fent on the non-shiny side and away we go happy land.

reddragon3668
01-07-2008, 08:32 AM
Back in my crack smoking days, I hooked with a dude one night at a bar and he wanted to smoke some crack. Me, being drunk of course, was game for any thing. We copped and then realized we didn't have a stem to smoke it in, so I watched the dude turn all Macgyver on me.He scrounged around in my car and found a soda can and a roll of black electrical tape. He just happened to have a brillo pad in his pocket. He had to be a true crack head because who walks around with a brilo pad in your damn pocket? LOL

Anyways, he cut a four or five inch square out of the aluminum can and rolled it up, then wrapped the cylinder with electrical tape to keep it in its shape. I guess it also helped conduct the heat a bit, to keep from burning our fingers. He then burned all the copper off a hunk of brillo pad and stuffed it in the cylinder. Believe it or not, the damn thing worked very well. Where there is a will, there's a way, I guess. I remember smoking pot many times off of aluminum cans. Is there anything you can't make with a soda can? LOL

STEP #1. Find your Stem

STEP #3. SMOKE YOUR SHIT

Princess
01-07-2008, 10:17 AM
Same here for me, except instead of a pen, I roll up foil as my tube, so that after I smoke about 5 patches through the one foil tube, there is a good amount of sticky resin in there that is smokable.

Also, if smoking off foil, before I put a hit of fent on the foil, I take a lighter to the shiny side of the foil and burn off whatever the hell makes the foil smoke so much on that side, as you don't want to be inhaling that shit. I just hold the lighter to it for a few seconds until it mostly stops smoking. If you burn the foil too much you can put small holes in it which isn't good for once you put the fent on there. I then put the fent on the non-shiny side and away we go happy land.

I'm not taking my chances burning the foil, I just smoke the shit. LOL

Inspektahdek
01-09-2008, 01:36 PM
unfortuanetly i've been smoking around a box a day of the 100's
i know you take subs and am wondering what doseage you switch to the day
afte ryou stop the fent? or do you switch to fent then something else then to sub???
i just am hoping that subs can help for such a high tolerance ????

yea subs help alot, even small doses 4mg can get me by with the tolerance that I have I'm down to about 2 1/2 to about 2 100mcg patches now, plus I use oxycodone around 200mg for a dose.

subs take care of just about anything, I have a bottle that's over 2 months old that I still haven't used all of

Inspektahdek
01-09-2008, 01:40 PM
what the hell is a brillo pad?

SpecialGuy69
01-09-2008, 02:20 PM
dek- brillo pad = coarse steel wool cleaning pads, like what you would use to scrub a pot with burnt on food. Chor boy is a brand name.