PDA

View Full Version : Snort or Eat Morphine?

tch2296
12-15-2007, 12:34 AM
I have a 30 mg Morphine pill, and unfortunately could not find a clean rig to bang it with, so I was wondering if it was better to snort it or eat it. It is an instant-release form of it, and I have heard somewhere that morphine is much less bioavailable if taken orally rather than parentarelly (nasal). Could you compare, for example, a 40 mg dose of hydrocodone to a 30 mg dose of instant-release morphine up the nose?

lunchbox
12-15-2007, 12:45 AM
I don't think there is a 40mg hydrocodone in a pill but I'd snorth the IR morphine never considered snorting the hydros though sucks for the acetaminophen

Floating
12-15-2007, 12:45 AM
It is all subjective but I think 30 mg of morphine is greater than 40mg of hydrocodone by far. Snort the fucker.

Synack
12-15-2007, 03:28 AM
The bio availability is lower if snorted than taken orally, but there is something you can mix with it to obtain a rather high bio-av - I believe it's Rach who posted something about it recently.

UTSE and I'm sure it's there.

irish
12-15-2007, 03:45 AM
I'd plug it or drink some grapefruit juice and eat it.

I-Nod
12-15-2007, 05:24 AM
The bio availability is lower if snorted than taken orally, but there is something you can mix with it to obtain a rather high bio-av - I believe it's Rach who posted something about it recently.

Right on Syn... the bio is worse nasally than orally, if only a little. But mixing morphine w/ Chitosan will increase it's bio-availibility, bringing it up to 60% or more. 2nd part: No, I have yet to find Chitosan that is an isolated product, so this info is almost useless...

Search "morphine" and "potentiate" here too. White Grapefruit juice will help slow down the 1st pass metabolism a lot, shit like that helps!!

BTW, Congrats Synack on joining the darksid... er uh, becoming a mod!! ;)

Synack
12-15-2007, 06:03 AM
Right on Syn... the bio is worse nasally than orally, if only a little. But mixing morphine w/ Chitosan will increase it's bio-availibility, bringing it up to 60% or more. 2nd part: No, I have yet to find Chitosan that is an isolated product, so this info is almost useless...

Search "morphine" and "potentiate" here too. White Grapefruit juice will help slow down the 1st pass metabolism a lot, shit like that helps!!

BTW, Congrats Synack on joining the darksid... er uh, becoming a mod!! ;)

shh, I'm like a ninja - sneaking up and laying the digital pimp hand down. :D

Nate
12-15-2007, 07:31 AM

Lots of answers out there, LOTS lol.

roxi*stardust
12-19-2007, 10:32 AM
I have a 30 mg Morphine pill, and unfortunately could not find a clean rig to bang it with, so I was wondering if it was better to snort it or eat it. It is an instant-release form of it, and I have heard somewhere that morphine is much less bioavailable if taken orally rather than parentarelly (nasal). Could you compare, for example, a 40 mg dose of hydrocodone to a 30 mg dose of instant-release morphine up the nose?
Parentarelly is not nasal, it is IV. Morphine doesn't have a very good bioavailablity orally or nasally. If you are not IV'ing it then you should consider rectal administration. Do a search on "plugging".

rachamim18
12-19-2007, 12:19 PM
Chitosan is just the flavor of the month. Anything that adjusts the pH favourably (i.e. increase it) is the key. Pick your poison and create a uniform admixture, and you will have what you need.

Roxi: Plugging is just as poor. good news though, is that with the same principle, pH adjustment, you can overcome it. It also has alot to do with the manner in which it is plugged.

On isolated Chitosan, it is readily available actually. I myself pondered the question. I do, among other things, manufacture bulk loads of fertiliser, primarily nitrogen and calcium based compositions. I managed to find out by chance that some manufacturers use it in certain specialty fertilisers, as well as in seed coatings (we also grow rice and corn as well).

I have a Sigma account actually, among others, but was looking for more accessible routes as well as general info for other interested posters so it is out there.

Alternatively, it is used as a dietay aid at healthfood outlets, as a weight loss substance. The capsules contain cellulose, magnesium stearate, and succinde. With just a tad bit tweaking you ought to be able to fashion a satisfactory admixture via those as well...get a pH meter if you want to speed your fine tuning but not neccessary really if you have enough to come to subjective conclusions,etc.

kyuss
12-19-2007, 12:29 PM
If you have one pill
just plug it.

sibaal2
12-19-2007, 01:14 PM
Crush it up and eat it. Morphine never gives me that great of a buzz when I snort it.

Levity
12-19-2007, 08:32 PM
up
the
butt

thanks for playing this round of
"how do i get high?"

roxi*stardust
12-19-2007, 08:33 PM
<snip>
Roxi: Plugging is just as poor. good news though, is that with the same principle, pH adjustment, you can overcome it. It also has alot to do with the manner in which it is plugged.

<snip>
Interesting. I have not tried plugging MSo4 myself because honestly it is not high on my list of favorites. I was under the impression that the availablity was better when administered rectally than it is orally or nasally, the only better ROA being IV. Regarding pH, does it have to do with the salt of morphine. For example does Morphine HCL have a better availablity?

youwonhundred
12-19-2007, 09:46 PM
If its a choice between eating or snorting, definitely eat it. Otherwise, plug the sumbitch. It really does work. Also, Roxi, love the ava. The picture of an animated oxy is gonna haunt my dreams now lol

rachamim18
12-21-2007, 01:59 PM
Roxi: form does effect pH, but in the end for other than IV, the pH is all uniformly low, with hcl having a value of 4.47 as is.

HandMeSomeOpiates
12-27-2007, 11:54 PM
Roxi: form does effect pH, but in the end for other than IV, the pH is all uniformly low, with hcl having a value of 4.47 as is.

Do you have a major in opiology 101??? When I read most of your post it's like reading a lab report....;)

reddragon3668
12-28-2007, 08:17 AM
During a brief time when I was one Kadian, I was trying to find a way to get the worthless shit to work better. I really considered plugging it. But, as the rachman said, I couldn't find anything besides subjective opinions that proved it had any better bio-availability. There certainly has to be something to it; there are allot of people here whose opinions I respect that argue to the contrary. In the end, however, I chose not too do it. Not that I'm particularly opposed to sticking something up my butt if the utility of it is worthwhile, but I just couldn't logically convince myself of it.

King's Crossing
01-01-2008, 09:30 AM
I tend to snort 'em because I really enjoy the process. It's a toss-up in my opinion, base it on your personal preference. I also like the taste of pills in my nose :D.