PDA

View Full Version : Can you smoke OxyContin?

JoyDivision
01-26-2006, 03:44 AM
Just wondering can you smoke OxyContin? And how do you smoke it?
Would it make you hurl your guts up?

jab
01-26-2006, 11:31 AM
I wouldn't want to be the one to test this out!! Sounds horrible!

OC has a very good bioavailability when taken orally, so I don't think you'd get much better or quicker effect. The only way I can see that being sped up would be to bang them; which isn't much better than eating anyway IME.

Good luck though! :)

SomniGod
01-26-2006, 01:54 PM
I have not done it, but a member I know SWEARS by it. The way that it goes is this:
take an OC80...wipe off the coating...break into 4ths...drop 1 piece onto foil and chase the dragon...very fast acting...not long lasting...but seriously, becareful...heard VERY fast acting.

~S~

Mokelly
01-26-2006, 02:07 PM
Smoking it will definitely increase the speed in which it will, well FUCK YOU UP! yeah you can definitely smoke oxy, don't know how efficient it is but yeah you can either do it like somni said, or powder it and chase the dragon, hot rail, whatever you call it that way. I myself haven't tried it yet but I'm definitely going to try it! Someone I know who is a member also swears by it......

exitwound
01-26-2006, 08:18 PM
That doesn't make any sense. Don't shoot or smoke pills, Bubba! :D

Trust me, it's not only dangerous, it's usually pointless. You'd have to get rid of all the fillers, binders, and time release to make it pointful IMHO....

If SG's buddy is doing it, I'm sure it can be done, but 99% of the time for 99% of people, it's pointless from everything I've ever heard. No first-hand experience though, so I can't rightly speak for myself.

antigonemuse
01-26-2006, 09:03 PM
this can be freebased with a very pleasurable effect. You would have to use the foil and straw method. the high is great. according to SWIM. You are less likely to get sck on it then enngesting or snorting

Dee
02-08-2006, 07:51 PM
Can you guys clarify as to exactly how that's done?
What is the "foil method"?
I love snorting OC's. I've tried IVing oc MANY times, but while I get a "nice". I never really get a "rush" from it. After cooking, most of the pill is still in the spoon. Not to mention, after filtering with cotton, you only get some slightly "tasty water".
Is it because I only have 40's and they should be 80's to IV?
ALSO: (Still looking for a better buzz than snorting); if I eliminated filtering with cotton- Is it a better to "skin pop" OC's than snort powder?
I yield to your intellectualu "highness"
Thanks- Dee

JoyDivision
02-08-2006, 10:15 PM
I've never IV'd anything. And I hope I never do. I don't care what opiate you take. IV'ing is the fastest way to full blown addiction. Even smoking opiates isn't good. The safest is oral consumption.

exitwound
02-09-2006, 01:03 AM
do. not. shoot. or. smoke. pills. bubba.

what part of don't, don't you understand? :P

paesan
02-09-2006, 01:58 AM
I'm personally responsible for the deaths of literally thousands of oxy's over the past 8 years or so & I've never smoked them so I personally have no idea if it works or not...but Somni's my boy & he definetely knows his shit so if he says it works I believe him. The next time I get a grip of oxy's Ima give this a shot.

I allways though the binders in most pills would make them too difficult to burn or melt so I figured smoking most pills would be a complete worthless waste. But just recently I was suprised when some one gave me an E (pressed pill). For some reason I started thinking about how similar MDMA is to tweak (chemically) & I wondered if it would melt (& smoke) like glass does. So I tossed a crushed pill on some foil & sure enough it melted...ran down the foil...smoked great & fukked me up!!! I'm sure MDMA isn't the only chemical in a pill that's smokable...