PDA

View Full Version : Blisters

bmoreblaster
12-07-2007, 10:53 AM
sometimes when im shooting ill get a blister afterwards. I know this happens when i miss but it will burn and blood wont register so ill know before i put the whole shot in. But sometimes usually in my had or forearm ill get the blood coming up and halfway thro check again to make sure im in. Sometimes though ill still get a big blister and it wont just be in the same spot but little blisters other places. does this mean i missed or what?

Chicago
12-07-2007, 11:29 AM
No not really. But what I have noticed w/me is sometimes I would draw blood but I can see clearly that the blood is comming in the dart but only on one side of it, like it only comes in & if I twist the dart the other side of the dart is clear so it's only comming in along one side of the dart, that ever happen to you? But as you said that you get blisters, that sounds bad, is it not bumps, b/c sometimes I would hit it but just a little bit would leak out under the skin and that would cause my arm or where ever to get all red & look like it's a rash,b/c when u tend to shoot & a little bit does not go str8 into the vein it goes under the skin making that to happen. What to do you mean & what do the blisters look like?

ToriiBabii
12-07-2007, 11:42 AM
It could be a histamine reaction. I notice that when I shoot a lot, my arm will start getting redder and redder, but it goes away after a while. What does the blister look like?

bmoreblaster
12-07-2007, 11:45 AM
no it looks the same as when i miss but they can be spread out. so there r seperate individual blisters along my hand. i get a rush so im pretty sure i didn't miss completely

ToriiBabii
12-07-2007, 11:54 AM
There might be something in the cut. Especially if you're shooting scrambled. Or maybe you're missing a teensy bit of it, & that's why you still get the rush yet also get the reaction on your hand.

Inspektahdek
12-07-2007, 12:20 PM
that answer she gave it pretty much dead on, I agree 100%

Chicago
12-07-2007, 01:03 PM
I agree w/her 100%. Could not give you a better answer then some of it leakes out but like she said it does go away after a little bit, so do you still have that blister & how long did it stick around for. When I think blister I think of something people get on there mouth, but as where you shoot it is sounds much worse:(
So is it still there & how long did it stay there for, so we can be more of assistance to you.

There might be something in the cut. Especially if you're shooting scrambled. Or maybe you're missing a teensy bit of it, & that's why you still get the rush yet also get the reaction on your hand.

phrozen
12-07-2007, 01:25 PM
"Blisters spreading out"
That sounds like a histamine reaction to me. You could try taking an antihistamine(diphenhydramine/benadryl) like 45 minutes before you use.

Histamine reactions are more common with morphine, but they may happen with heroin. I've never had one, but I've seen it first hand on a few people(even when I shot them up!). It typically happens due to some of the shot leaking out.
Best way to avoid that is the use new rigs, and to untie the tourny before you depress the plunger.

(Yeah, I kinda wanted to see if my signature works!)

Edit: Sweet. :cool:

Black_Pony
12-07-2007, 01:29 PM
I think I know what you mean, but I wouldn't really call what I experience 'blisters.' I get some white discoloration that goes away soon after I get it when I miss, but sometimes I'll get it even when I think I didn't miss.

Like for example, I'll get a good register, shoot, check it again, shoot the rest. Then I'll get the discoloration like halfway up my arm or whatever nowhere near the injection site. Its like my vein has a hole in it halfway down and my shit spills out! I know that is not possible but thats what it seems like

I can't really explain it either, but I figure it must be that I missed a portion of the shot and it moved up my arm before bubbling to the surface. I don't really know, however. It puzzles me too.

Chicago
12-07-2007, 01:31 PM
YES I no what your talking about w/them bumps after shooting that go away, but blisters are they not dried up skin?

"Blisters spreading out"
That sounds like a histamine reaction to me. You could try taking an antihistamine(diphenhydramine/benadryl) like 45 minutes before you use.

Histamine reactions are more common with morphine, but they may happen with heroin. I've never had one, but I've seen it first hand on a few people(even when I shot them up!). It typically happens due to some of the shot leaking out.
Best way to avoid that is the use new rigs, and to untie the tourny before you depress the plunger.

(Yeah, I kinda wanted to see if my signature works!)

Edit: Sweet. :cool:

phrozen
12-07-2007, 01:43 PM
Nah, blisters don't have anything to do with dried skin afaik.

A histamine reaction produces a rash/"blisters" that looks like this:

http://i18.tinypic.com/6ufhndj.jpg

Chicago
12-07-2007, 01:56 PM
Yes that picture up above Is what I'm talking about when it leaks a little bit. But thats not a blister in my book, but maybe in the book of heroin it is:D

Chicago
12-07-2007, 02:00 PM
I just went to google & googled blisters & nothing like that came up, but exactly what I thought a blister was popped up in the images, ck it out, b/c that pic you showed is ok & will go away but a blister of what is crossing my mind is totally differnt & is exactly what the images on google are.

phrozen
12-07-2007, 02:05 PM
Yeah, you're right. That's not a blister in my book either. That's why I used quotes.

But we're not dealing with pedantic doctors here... So I figured that's what the OP meant.

ToriiBabii
12-07-2007, 02:10 PM
That picture makes me feel so much better! I usually get that after I shoot up a lot, but everytime it happens, even after I remind myself it's a histamine reaction, I always think I'm going to die. Phew!

Crow
12-07-2007, 02:37 PM
That picture makes me feel so much better! I usually get that after I shoot up a lot, but everytime it happens, even after I remind myself it's a histamine reaction, I always think I'm going to die. Phew!

Don't worry, you are not going to die....

Would be a shame really, opiophile losing one of its few beautiful AND intelligent chicks...

Nope, you're going to be fine, atleast on our watches. :p

Seriously though, I have a weak spot for smart, cute girls who shoot up.....probably why I wake up alone with all my possessions stolen a bit more than I would like...I've learned my lesson now though....

Now, I sell all my stuff for dope before the girls can.

(I sure hope my fiance does'nt read this post..hahahaha....)

jackjohnson
12-07-2007, 07:34 PM
Seriously though, I have a weak spot for smart, cute girls who shoot up.....probably why I wake up alone with all my possessions stolen a bit more than I would like...I've learned my lesson now though....

:cheeky1: :D hahhahaha thats some funny shit right there. :cheeky2:

Crow
12-07-2007, 09:33 PM
:cheeky1: :D hahhahaha thats some funny shit right there. :cheeky2:

Someday it will happen to you my friend, and who will be laughing then? Eh?

:D

Just joshin' ya bro, damn those women folk!!

Jade Warrior
12-07-2007, 10:17 PM

I get those bumps after almost every shot. Nothing to worry about.

LorTabitha
12-09-2007, 12:50 AM
Would be a shame really, opiophile losing one of its few beautiful AND intelligent chicks...

Or the large masses of stupid ugly chicks here on Opiophile... ;)

Crow
12-09-2007, 09:18 AM
Or the large masses of stupid ugly chicks here on Opiophile... ;)

Ahhhhhh no no no god no, you read me wrong! Hahaahaha I should have cleared that up when I posted it, I thought it might sound a little funny....What I mean't to say is that EACH AND EVERY woman on this board is beautiful and intelligent, but there are just not enough of em.....nowhere near enough to balance out all of us dumb boys. It was a breath of fresh air to see a new female on here, ya dig?

Sorry if that came out wrong....you know I love you Lortabitha!!

Chicago
12-09-2007, 09:53 AM
Wow! This really has happend to you? How mant times, if you don't want to disclose thats cool but it's brought up. SORRY:mad:

Don't worry, you are not going to die....

Nope, you're going to be fine, atleast on our watches. :p

ToriiBabii
12-09-2007, 10:32 AM
Wow! This really has happend to you? How mant times, if you don't want to disclose thats cool but it's brought up. SORRY:mad:

I know that a lot of my girlfriends would use guys for that kind of shit. They said that they didn't, but it was really obvious. This one girl I knew that was really pretty would go on "dates" with guys she knew and somehow walk away with $1,000. It's not something I would do since I have a lot of my own money, but I think that it's pretty common...

Crow
12-10-2007, 12:12 PM

Chicago my man, with my memory in the shit state that its in, I would be hard pressed to come up with an exact number of times that its happened, but I'll tell you one thing....the first time it happened, it was still one time to many!

(On the subject, hopefully your girl trouble is coming to an end? I better get over to your other thread and see how you are doing.....much luck bro.)

LorTabitha
12-13-2007, 09:41 AM
Sorry if that came out wrong....you know I love you Lortabitha!!

Right Back At Ya Crow! It just cracked me up for some reason, so I had to post. :)

Black_Pony
12-17-2007, 11:49 AM
Damn, it looks like that guy missed a BIG 'OLE SHOT he somehow gave himself in the BACK! I think you'd have to be Dr. Octopus and own a very large mirror to pull something like that off. :D

Chicago
12-17-2007, 03:02 PM
You no what to be 100% honest, I have done this to many woman I have used with. They would end up giving me there car & a c-note($100) & say take my car & the money & go to the projects or ur connect or wherever u go & get me 6-7 tops & keep the rest for ur self b/c I charge many people a fee to get there shit, if they do not want to leave the comfort of there own home & do not want any risk, I do make this up front that for doing this I want 3bags min, but they usually give me 4. I either get 15bags for a $100,so I'd get 8 in this situation.
Most times we would have a few coctails, then they wanna get high, after I go & cop 4 them, W/them coctails from B4, they end up doing it & 99.9% allways ask me to shoot them up as well, but I say u have to wait for me to hit up 1rst, ok here we go.
After I hit, then I hit them up, they are sooo fucked up I have to watch & walk them around & sometimes pour water all over them which there clothes are drencehed wet, that I don't mind:D. I would never leave them untill I no 4 a fact that they are ok & will not od in anyway, but when they wake the next day I allways get a call & they say Do you remember where I put the rest of my bags,b/c I was so out of it all I remember is at the end you pouring water on me then changing my clothes:rolleyes:;):D. So if these are not great female freinds of mine, in this situation, next day there last bags be gone along w/me:rolleyes:. I never ever go into there purses & take there money. Maybe 5yrs ago I would clean them out, for killing my high,making sure they are NOT DEAD,b/c if I just went out there 4 them & they shot there own dope,alot of these girls would be dead.

I know that a lot of my girlfriends would use guys for that kind of shit. They said that they didn't, but it was really obvious. This one girl I knew that was really pretty would go on "dates" with guys she knew and somehow walk away with $1,000. It's not something I would do since I have a lot of my own money, but I think that it's pretty common...

phrozen
12-17-2007, 03:45 PM
^
That's fucked up.

black)pony, that picture isn't of a missed shot, rather a general histamine reaction.

Black_Pony
12-17-2007, 06:25 PM
Gotcha. I couldn't quite figure out the physics of that whole scenario. ;)

^
That's fucked up.

black)pony, that picture isn't of a missed shot, rather a general histamine reaction.