PDA

View Full Version : Help.... Question about Crack

halo in reverse
12-06-2007, 02:24 PM
does anyone know how to purify Rock that has been cut a few too many times?

I have seen the "heads" do it and it seems like they push the stuff through a spoonful of water with a penny???

Anyone have an idea how its done: should the water be hot, does it have to be a penny etc.

thanks

halo in reverse
12-06-2007, 02:44 PM
by the way, thats swim that has a question

allyouneedislove
12-06-2007, 03:03 PM

I have seen the "heads" do it and it seems like they push the stuff through a spoonful of water with a penny???

Anyone have an idea how its done: should the water be hot, does it have to be a penny etc.

thanks

i honestly have no idea what youre saying with the penny and shit, but that might be the klonopin.... :D sorry... get a better dealer???

samsong
12-06-2007, 03:06 PM
so you already have a piece of crack that you want to purify, or do you have powder that you want to turn into crack?

halo in reverse
12-06-2007, 03:08 PM
Swim has a couple rocks and wants to get some of the "cut" out.

Nate
12-06-2007, 03:10 PM
i honestly have no idea what youre saying with the penny and shit, but that might be the klonopin.... :D sorry... get a better dealer???

ROFL!!....be nice ;)

jason
12-06-2007, 03:12 PM
after picking up needles again, if i ever have crack, i shoot it, breaking it down with ascorbic acid (powdered vitamin c). so couldn't you reduce it to water, like i mentioned, as if you were going to shoot it, but add baking powder and just cook it again? not sure never did this.

robotears
12-06-2007, 03:20 PM
I always thought that crack is pure coke, with all the "cut" cooked out?

samsong
12-06-2007, 05:21 PM
I am not sure if you can cook crack twice or not--never saw a need to try it--I mena the coke either turns into a rock or it doesn't when you cook it. If it was all cut, it wouldn't turn inot a rock, just be gooey mess.. Did you already try smoking it? I mean if it was already cooked and it turned into a rock, I gotta assume that most of the cut is gone. I guess it depends on what it was cut with wether or not it would turn into rock in the first place. I know when I got burned on the street, if it was bunk, it wouldn't get hard at all.

Thebane
12-06-2007, 05:24 PM

To my knowledge, crack is just cooked up in an oven from cocaine (which of course is cut to shit in most cases) and baking powder (I think?, if not that then some other simple ingredient) And then the powdery coke (along with the intermixed cut) starts to "pop" and form crack rocks. I've never heard anything say ONLY the coke with be in the crack, I'm pretty sure all the powder turns into crack since it's all mixed together. Of course if you have too little cocaine and it's just about all cut I'd imagine it wouldn't be able to turn into crack because there'd be too little cocaine to do the chemical reaction. So, in that sense, I suppose crack can't go below a certain quality, as long as it's actually crack and you didn't get beat.

Hammilton
12-06-2007, 05:46 PM
Mix up a vineager and water solution (50% vineager 50% water is fine) add a chopped up rock to it.

Dissolve. You may need to heat to get it into solution, I'm not sure.

Once everything you can possibly dissolve is dissolved, you need to filter. The remants are non-soluble cuts. If everything dissolves, you're wasting your time.

Add baking soda until it stops fizzing. Crack should fall out of the solution at this point. Keep adding baking soda until you've got everything out of solution.

Put that into a pyrex pan, put that into the oven (at 250 degrees F is fine) for about an hour or two.

Smoke.

This might be a big waste, I dunno.

poonwhalla
12-06-2007, 05:51 PM
you could always re cook it with a few drops of water and the rock in a spoon. Just heat and let dry out

riotgrrrl
12-06-2007, 06:18 PM
People say use a penny 'cause the solution is attracted to the copper. You can use anything. If memory serves me correctly just recook like you do to make it. Water, FRESH baking soda ,water and heat. Just minus the soda...since you already have too much. Oh ice cube to cool down. Bigger quanities use a glass 5 cup measuring container. Microwave then add ice. Or use stove and measuring cup.

Not that I have ever seen coke or anything:rolleyes:

jason
12-06-2007, 06:39 PM
if you want to get anything from what you have, you are better off just smoking it as is. you are going to end up with pretty much the same thing when you recook it, and you will likely loose some in the process, especially since it sounds like you don't have much to begin with. smoke it now and hope for better next time, or better yet, make it yourself next time.

Chipper Tripper
12-10-2007, 12:44 PM
I agree, just smoke it. you are going through too much trouble to just get back to the same place and you will probably end up with less as well. Remember, Crack is more pure than Coke because when you are rocking it up it gets rid of most of the cut and you are pretty much left with coke and baking soda.

SHELLEY
12-10-2007, 02:42 PM
break it down with vinegar
then re-cook as if you were rocking up powder
easy cheezy

alissanurse
12-12-2007, 11:21 PM

thanks

ya i seen one of these guys we were hanging with do this and i was thinking what the heck is he doing, its already rocked up, lol

alissanurse
01-09-2008, 01:09 AM

thanks

it should be with cold water, it shocks it, and yes a penny is the best something about the copper

havok
01-09-2008, 01:23 AM

Crack isn't pure coke. It can be cut just as bad as coke. However, it is usually more pure because you can't cut crack as easily as powder coke. Also, most dealers want you to come back for more, so they want to sell the best crack they can.

Raz
01-09-2008, 03:06 AM
Rewash it wiv ammonia. What ze dealers dont tell ya is; they can use pasta water (water that has previously been used to cook pasta) and this adds weight to ze rock and gives you that yellow shit on ze jimmy. Crack should run like clear oil, when chasin.
Most people use a spoon, heat and ammonia. swim uses glass bottle,water ammonia and heats the solution(coke,water and amm in ze bottle) in a pot untill the coke goes to oil. Once this is cooled down, slowly, you will have a purer rock.Just run bottle under cold water, gradually slowly and youll ave your rock rewashed at the end of it.
Hope this helps.....But i wouldnt fix it, dangerous on the blood.....raz

20Dollarholla
02-06-2008, 09:22 PM
Raz your making the real deal holyfield freebase. Over here no rock you cop off the street is made this way, its inefficent for the dealers. Also your right about people using different methods to add wirght to the rocks, although I have never heard of pasta water.

When I get rock that melts to a black crust on my chore I definetly recook it or just break it down and shoot a whole lot. It sure does piss me off when the rock turns to crust, there is more soda in them rocks then coke. Fuckin dealers.

The best way to go is use Raz's ammonia method and some fishscale coke, smoke freebase like that and crack will never be the same again to ya.

Man, a good blast sounds good about now.

Rewash it wiv ammonia. What ze dealers dont tell ya is; they can use pasta water (water that has previously been used to cook pasta) and this adds weight to ze rock and gives you that yellow shit on ze jimmy. Crack should run like clear oil, when chasin.
Most people use a spoon, heat and ammonia. swim uses glass bottle,water ammonia and heats the solution(coke,water and amm in ze bottle) in a pot untill the coke goes to oil. Once this is cooled down, slowly, you will have a purer rock.Just run bottle under cold water, gradually slowly and youll ave your rock rewashed at the end of it.
Hope this helps.....But i wouldnt fix it, dangerous on the blood.....raz

kil092286
02-06-2008, 10:21 PM
Round here they don't care about the weight cuz the heads only buy nicks, dimes, and 20s but they do have some tricks to make it look bigger. They use club soda or sprite in the cooking process which makes the rocks expand and Some other shit that I forget I'll have to ask someone.

SpecialGuy69
02-06-2008, 10:59 PM
I read this in the small print of my mattress tag:

there is one solvent that baking soda is soluble in but not freebase cocaine (maybe ether or toluene or acetone or even water) I forgot which one (making this post pretty much useless) but if you know which one it is, you can put your rocks on a coffee filter and pour solvent over it. The solvent dissolves and carries away the soda, but leaves the cocaine freebase intact.

A swim of mine used to sell a lot of coke, and when people asked him to rock it up for them, he knew tricks to make it hold more soda and come back big.

You can dissolve it in slightly acidic water, basify slowly with ammonia added dropwise, wash with ether, discard the water layer and evap the ether. Pure freebase. My swim learned about this when he fucked up a 4oz batch of crack, he freaked out thinking he had just lost $3k down the shitter, when a wise cook "fixed" it for a fee. This cook's services are in high demand, and he used to travel around, cleaning out bad cuts, cutting batches, re-rocking, turning crank into ice, and fixing meth cooks that went bad.

chopstix
02-06-2008, 11:55 PM
Haha, ammonia.. takes me back to the 80s. Baby food jar, distilled water, warm it up and dip the cookies, dropwise ammonia until the precipitate stops.. twirl, ice cube.. strain and dry..

Wait, you hear those bells ringing?? Man, shut up!! There is NO ONE outside.. Heh..

Raz
02-07-2008, 03:27 AM
Haha, ammonia.. takes me back to the 80s. Baby food jar, distilled water, warm it up and dip the cookies, dropwise ammonia until the precipitate stops.. twirl, ice cube.. strain and dry..

Wait, you hear those bells ringing?? Man, shut up!! There is NO ONE outside.. Heh..
Oh man chopstix, those were the crazy days....Hittin a pipe, the big ol glass one,with a fuckin paint burner.Get that big ol lick, then straight to the curtain twitch,makin sure no one is disturbin my buzz...
Then back to the pipe.....Then a big ol chase if i got too up there....
Man i was crazy in those days..Slippin outta the bed in the mornin,goin to the dog "sshhh" grabbin my joggin suit and out the door.Lettin the car roll down the street a bit, vvrrooomm off to score the ol 8ball of primo charlie.And by the time the chic woke up i was way up there...Pipe a burnin...
The look of disgust on her face said it all,"fuckin junkie"...
I am now well rid of both of those fucked up things.The chic went awol while i was in jail.And a corony spasm at 27 told me to leave ze pipe alone...I have no desire to smoke that shit anymore..Dont like the buzz, its not the same..
Chic tried to get back wiv me after i got out.No way josie.And she O'D fatally in the late 90's....
Be cool and leave ze pipe alone....Raz

Hiram
02-08-2008, 10:36 PM

A couple of rocks will last about 2 seconds and you'll be wondering what the fuss was all about as you begin looking for more. Prlly already forgot about all of this by now.

rude
02-09-2008, 01:13 AM
I hate to say it but most of the people that posted here have no clue. Someone said add cold water and it shocks it??? WTH??

All you do is put the rock in a spoon with a little water. Boil the water. You will have goo. The goo is pure crack and the stuff on the bottom of the spoon is cut. Very simple.

You can wait until the goo hardens or just use a knife to pick up some of the goo and put it straight on the end of the pipe. There is no need to wait until it hardens because once you put a flame to rock it turns back to goo anyway.

Raz
02-09-2008, 07:06 AM
Dont think this is true...^^^...A lot of stuff is soluble in water and bcoz of the stick abillity of the "Goo"I dont think such stuff will separate from the goo...
But i have just been a washer and a smoker of proper charlie...Theres other guys here wiv a wealth of chemical knowledge, that are better qualified than me to give an answer..
But personally i dont think just water will take out the shit.Surely you have to employ a cleasnin agent??

Woody Bear
02-09-2008, 08:11 AM
All you do is put the rock in a spoon with a little water. Boil the water. You will have goo. The goo is pure crack and the stuff on the bottom of the spoon is cut. Very simple.
You can wait until the goo hardens or just use a knife to pick up some of the goo and put it straight on the end of the pipe. There is no need to wait until it hardens because once you put a flame to rock it turns back to goo anyway.
Rudes got it right, that how to do it. Most of the cut in crack is baking soda, so if you have bad crack you'll need to separate the sodium bicarbonate from the cocaine freebase. As for the solvent that baking soda dissolves in, but cocaine freebase doesn't. It's not toluene or acetone or ether, freebase cocaine dissolves in all of those, it's water. Baking soda dissolves in water, but freebase cocaine doesn't. So if you follow Goo's procedure, it will work.

However, because cocaine freebase dissolves in toluene or acetone or ether, you could use those to dissolve the cocaine, but leave behind the cut. Then when you evaporate off the solvent, it will leave you with a thin film of cocaine freebase oil, all over everything. It will be a real mess. So you'd have to dissolve it in acidic water, then basify it, then the cocaine freebase will float around as goo.

Really though, unless you're experienced in handling solvents, it's not worth it. In the UK you can buy 50 mL bottles of pure acetone in pharmacies, and that's reasonable safe to handle. But stay away from toluene as it will give you a headache, and ether is only safe to handle in a well equipped lab.

To Purify Cocaine Freebase:
Weigh the crack rock, then place it in a test-tube, add 5 mL of acetone, and a couple pieces of activated charcoal. Place the test-tube in a container of hot water. It will start boiling, then remove it and break the rock up with a glass stirring rod. Boil it for another minute. Now all the cocaine is dissolved in the acetone. Filter this through a micro funnel lined with filter paper into another test tube, and rinse out the test-tube with 2-3 mL of acetone, heat it to boiling and then pour this through the filter.

Now add a couple more activated charcoal pieces (boiling chips) and boil off the acetone, by placing it back in the hot water bath. Once all the acetone has boiled off, the freebase cocaine will be left as an oil in the tube. Cover this with distilled water, and drip a few drops of vinegar. Heat it, and keep adding more drops of vinegar until all the oil dissolves. Now you have a cocaine acetate solution.

Pour this into a spoon, leaving behind the charcoal. Rinse the test-tube out with 2-3 mL of distilled water, heat this to boiling, then add this to the spoon. Add a knife tip of baking soda, heat it, and it will fizz up, when the fizzing dies down, add a tiny bit more baking soda. If no more fizzing happens, then all of the vinegar has been neutralised, and all the cocaine will have been freebased. Now oil will float around, stick the spoon onto a piece of ice, and everything will cool down. The oil will harden once it gets cold.

Remove the hardened mass, let it dry overnight to a constant weight. Then divide the new weight over the original to come up with the percentage of cocaine in the original sample. Log everything in the case file, next to the sample number.

Notes:
It's not safe to use a gas stove or a flame to boil the acetone off as acetone fumes are flammable, that's why a container of hot water is the safer choice. An enclosed room with acetone fumes isn't good for human health, so this procedure should really be done in a fume cupboard or other well ventilated area. A metal coat hanger would work instead of a glass stirring rod.

Activated charcoal is sold in fish shops for aquarium filters. 3-4 small pieces in a test-tube are enough to act as boiling chips. If acetone is heated without these, it may well super boil, spraying the solution out of the test-tube. The activated charcoal, will absorb quite a lot of other impurities as well as a small amount of cocaine. Most of the losses will be transfer losses from solution sticking to the container and the boiling chips, which is the reason for the washes.

I don't really approve of crack, but the chemistry is quite interesting. So this is the theory of how to purify it, if you worked for a government licensed lab and had a sample which the percentage of cocaine needed to be logged. Like for a court case or something.

Raz
02-09-2008, 08:25 AM
All i would ask guys interested in this thread is" when was the last time you washed up"? Coz i have smoked quite a bit of charlie and my experiences have been lived, not read....
If your smokin fucked up crack the solution is so simple...Give it another wash...