PDA

View Full Version : I have a 75 mcg/h patch...

DaveNYC
12-05-2007, 01:52 AM
I have never taken Fent before and I just got this interesting little patch from a buddy of mine. Its a Watson 75mcg/h patch, it seems to have one pocket full of gel. I have read about the different ways to take it, smoke it, eat it, use as directed, and so on. What would be the best experience for a first time user? I am 26/m 200lbs good health. I use OC about once a week or so generally about 40-50mgs. Often tossing back a few Valium or xanex with the mix. I also use Dilaudid anywhere from 4-16mgs when its around. I always snort the Dilaudid and OC, unless its that teva gel shit which i eat. I have done as much as 90mg of oc in a night but did not like the effects felt way too mediciney and had trouble walking, felt very short of breath....could not piss to save my life, I wont do that much again. So that should give you an idea of my tolerance. What should i do with this patch? I could consider wearing it the old fashioned way but I cant commit three days straight to being high all the time, I need to work and what not.... I would not sell this thing because i want to try it but I am curious what the street price is for a 75 mcg/h patch?
Thanks for you help,
Dave

scramble
12-05-2007, 02:28 AM
Boy, this thread strongly resembles your other one.....deja vu even.

DaveNYC
12-05-2007, 02:56 AM
Boy, this thread strongly resembles your other one.....deja vu even.

I know it does, sorry about that I am new to forums and did not realize that there was a designated Fent section...

reddragon3668
12-05-2007, 10:25 AM
Don't worry about it. You were told and you've adjusted. You may want to take some time to read over the rule/guidelines. Also, just take some time to read over the threads to try and get a feel for how we do things around here. If you do something wrong, your sure to be told about it. Don't take it too personally.

However, I wouldn't pay much attention to people trying to be an asshole, just for the hell of it. We were all new once, and as such, we've all made our mistakes. Some people tend to forget that.

Great to have you here! I hope you enjoy the board. :)

I know it does, sorry about that I am new to forums and did not realize that there was a designated Fent section...

TokinDerrick
12-10-2007, 03:33 PM
chances are, if you don't like the effects of a big dose of OC, you're not gonna like fentanyl so much as its MUCH MUCH stronger.

so, just go ahead and send it my way. ;)

roxi*stardust
12-10-2007, 10:32 PM
I have never taken Fent before and I just got this interesting little patch from a buddy of mine. Its a Watson 75mcg/h patch, it seems to have one pocket full of gel. I have read about the different ways to take it, smoke it, eat it, use as directed, and so on. What would be the best experience for a first time user? I am 26/m 200lbs good health. I use OC about once a week or so generally about 40-50mgs. Often tossing back a few Valium or xanex with the mix. I also use Dilaudid anywhere from 4-16mgs when its around. I always snort the Dilaudid and OC, unless its that teva gel shit which i eat. I have done as much as 90mg of oc in a night but did not like the effects felt way too mediciney and had trouble walking, felt very short of breath....could not piss to save my life, I wont do that much again. So that should give you an idea of my tolerance. What should i do with this patch? I could consider wearing it the old fashioned way but I cant commit three days straight to being high all the time, I need to work and what not.... I would not sell this thing because i want to try it but I am curious what the street price is for a 75 mcg/h patch?
Thanks for you help,
Dave
Seems, by your description of your opiate use, that you have a fairly low tolerance. I would wear the patch as directed. Fent is POWERFUL shit. Better safe then dead!!:(

Papa Verine
12-10-2007, 10:42 PM
I agree with Roxi. If you don't have a high tolerance you have to be very careful with Fentanyl. Put it on as directed and when you're feeling pretty good, take it off and save it. You shouldn't be trying to eat it or anything like that. That patch is 75mcg PER HOUR. The total amount of Fent in there is certainly enough to kill you...so be very careful.

Princess
12-10-2007, 11:07 PM
so, just go ahead and send it my way. ;)

I agree....we should look it over carefully... before we can give a good answer. LOL

Princess
12-10-2007, 11:13 PM
I agree with Roxi. If you don't have a high tolerance you have to be very careful with Fentanyl. Put it on as directed and when you're feeling pretty good, take it off and save it. You shouldn't be trying to eat it or anything like that. That patch is 75mcg PER HOUR. The total amount of Fent in there is certainly enough to kill you...so be very careful.
I'm not too sure about the "take it off and save it"...if its too much to cause od, it would be too late. It takes hours to get into the system and lasts a long time....simply pulling it off wouldn't stop whatever is already in the system....
75mcg/h isn't a low dose either....with the tolerance mentioned, I wouldn't mess with it.

TokinDerrick
12-12-2007, 10:34 AM
pulling it off when you're feeling nauseous or dizzy is better than the coroner pulling it off after your dead. theres still a chance.

SpecialGuy69
12-12-2007, 10:49 AM
smokey smokey. Poke a hole in that 75 patch and squeeze out about 20-25 pinky-toenail sized blobs on some foil. Spread 'em around a little, let it dry (or dry with a hairdryer if your really hard up to be hi NOW) and smoke 1 at a time. You will only be hi for like 3 minutes per hit. You will probably puke. It will feel good.

Build a funnel type device out of a soda bottle and a pen to catch the smoke and hold it over the blobbies as you light foil from underneath. Cut the bottom of the bottle off just under the shoulder and then put a pen straw through a hole in the cap. that way you wont lose any of the smoke.

Do fent any other way and you might as well flush it.