PDA

View Full Version : going in your neck

newjerseysfinest
12-03-2007, 11:52 AM
when my veins in my hands or my arm aren't working, i always go in my neck... i hold my breath and push out and all the veins in my neck stick out, and i stand in front of a mirror and they're pretty easy to hit. i taste it fully too when i go in my neck. anyone else ever go in there neck?

Nate
12-03-2007, 11:54 AM
VERY RISKY! Not worth the harm and risk, look for others.

I'm-Nod-Addicted
12-03-2007, 11:58 AM
I've done it before......prior to knowing how risky it is.

Under NO circumstances will I ever do it again.

Try top top of your hand or something, man.

Nate
12-03-2007, 12:01 PM
Any kind of complication of the shot is more then likely fatal. Google image search for pretty pictures, hopefully deters this kind of risk behaviour.

newjerseysfinest
12-03-2007, 12:05 PM
ive missed in my neck and nothing happened to me, just a big bump.. it kinda hurt more then other misses though

Nate
12-03-2007, 12:08 PM
please dont do it, but its ur choice, if you want to live long i'd find other viens or find a different roa.

underide
12-03-2007, 12:26 PM
anyone else ever go in there neck?

Yes and no - once i have tried to go into it (with an empty barrel) without intending on actually injecting, just to see if i can get the vein - i couldn't, it kept rolling on me and i gave up.
About a month ago i have seen one old dude at the needle exchange showing off his plastered up abscess on his neck, to some other dudes, from what i have grasped he was actually instructing them on how to bang into the neck properly.

I think this has been discussed here a few times, and i can tell you - you've probably hit on a controversial subject here, man. there is bound to be a few people talking you out of this now.

Having ran out of most usable veins myself a while ago, i have hit on a somewhat similar subject to yours here, because i have to resort to using my two femoral veins.
So far so good. Before that I always thought it would be much more difficult to bang in there, so i was somewhat surprised.
I am well aware that it is not a safe practice and would not advise anybody to ever do the same, but intravenous drug use in itself is inherently dangerous practice, no matter which veins you bang into, there are always risks. the main danger with the femoral vein is it's extremely close proximity to the femoral artery, but i go in pushing extra slow feeling out for pain (sign if an artery).
I think that as long as one knows what he's doing, it doesn't necessarily has to be as risky as some people claim it to be (or at least you can reduce such risks dramatically by taking certain precautions). Sure it might be dangerous - but such is the nature of this business as a whole.
It all boils down to knowing what you're doing and taking basic precautions and thankfully, so far - i have not hit an artery once (on my groin).

Take care and mind yourself.

pharmboy
12-03-2007, 12:29 PM
There is alot of very bad things to hit, packed into a very

small space. LOOK harder you have to have a vein somewhere.

As always BE CAREFUL.

limitless_euphoria
12-03-2007, 12:39 PM
when my veins in my hands or my arm aren't working, i always go in my neck... i hold my breath and push out and all the veins in my neck stick out, and i stand in front of a mirror and they're pretty easy to hit. i taste it fully too when i go in my neck. anyone else ever go in there neck?

Just so you know, I will give you this caveat... I know someone who went to rehab and had a roommate who was a IV user. He had pretty much tapped out all the good veins in his body so he would use his neck. Well, somehow he managed to break off a needle point in one of the veins so he was in a position whereby if he moved his neck or head in the wrong way it could be potentially fatal. I guess there was nothing the doctors or surgery could do for him either. It sounded like a b.s. story when I first heard it but the guy who told me about this has more credability than most people I know so I don't doubt it could happen.

Chicago
12-03-2007, 12:45 PM
In the last 2 weeks all I could hit would be my neck & my cock, well I missed my neck on friday & till 2day it is so fucken sore, no bump or swelling but the whole neck all the muscles are sore like I have been working out on it all week so even when I turn my neck all the muscles hurt so bad which is like I said a work out being sore from, but as I heard it is very dangerous in ur neck but I think I do it in just a little bit above my collar bone never higher cause don't want to be a statistic. As my cock I ended up missing a little no bumb,but the following day I had felt like had some extra skin & became thicker then b4.:mad:

Nate
12-03-2007, 12:49 PM
In the last 2 weeks all I could hit would be my neck & my cock, well I missed my neck on friday & till 2day it is so fucken sore, no bump or swelling but the whole neck all the muscles are sore like I have been working out on it all week so even when I turn my neck all the muscles hurt so bad which is like I said a work out being sore from, but as I heard it is very dangerous in ur neck but I think I do it in just a little bit above my collar bone never higher cause don't want to be a statistic. As my cock I ended up missing a little no bumb,but the following day I had felt like had some extra skin & became thicker then b4.:mad:

I seen a pic the other day of a cock which had taken the abuse of many shots. It was not pretty. :confused:

I'm-Nod-Addicted
12-03-2007, 01:13 PM
<unsubscribed>

newjerseysfinest
12-03-2007, 02:27 PM
Just so you know, I will give you this caveat... I know someone who went to rehab and had a roommate who was a IV user. He had pretty much tapped out all the good veins in his body so he would use his neck. Well, somehow he managed to break off a needle point in one of the veins so he was in a position whereby if he moved his neck or head in the wrong way it could be potentially fatal. I guess there was nothing the doctors or surgery could do for him either. It sounded like a b.s. story when I first heard it but the guy who told me about this has more credability than most people I know so I don't doubt it could happen.

damn, i don't think i'm gonna go in my neck anymore then haha. all my needles are almost shot too, i get real nervous theyre gonna break off. it's happened to me before in my arm and i had to cut it out myself.. when i went to the hospital to get it stiched they thought i was trying to kill myself but then i was just flat out honest and said "i'm a junky".

Jade Warrior
12-03-2007, 10:34 PM

This may sound like a dumb question, but do you have to get a hard on to shoot in your dick? I've been having good success in my feet for the past month or so, but I'm starting to see the end coming.

Take care

jackjohnson
12-03-2007, 10:44 PM

dude im begging you please stop using your cock. i've known people who used there cock and its called a 'rolling vein' so its very easy to miss and your cock is filled with nerves and its a fucking delicate and treasured organ. its your choice, but you could seriously fuck yourself over shooting into your cock (imagine the possibilities.....gangrene of the cock, infections of the cock, PERMANENT impotence......its just not worth it....ive seen your threads about shooting into your cock and this is by far the worst place to shoot PLEASE STOP DOING IT). also your neck isnt a very good place to shoot. cant you find any veins on your forearms, elbow, upper arm, hands, calves, thighs, back of knees, or feet????? i just dont see how you could blow out every one of those veins in all those spots and have to resort to fucking cock shots. ive been shooting for years and ive yet to fuck up even a single vein.

mrrice11
12-03-2007, 11:01 PM
I dont disrespect my cock like that

jackjohnson
12-03-2007, 11:06 PM

hey dude where i new hampshire are you? im here too. shitty cold state.

SurfRat
12-03-2007, 11:09 PM

Hell no!

bmoreblaster
12-04-2007, 11:12 AM
stop doin that man seriously. my uncle did and got an infection which in the hand wud have been nothing but hes airway got closed up and spent a week in the hospital

mollywopped
12-04-2007, 01:13 PM
This may sound like a dumb question, but do you have to get a hard on to shoot in your dick? I've been having good success in my feet for the past month or so, but I'm starting to see the end coming.

Take care

Ya, it has to be hard otherwise it is just too hard (haha) to get the needle in. I have done it a few times and it is kinda tricky to get the needle in, but the veins are easy to find, they just roll alot. I wouldn't suggest it, everything about it hurts and I can't imagine what would happen if you missed or if you got an infection or something. I got really lucky that nothing happened those times I did it.

OneHundred80s
12-04-2007, 06:59 PM
I seen a pic the other day of a cock which had taken the abuse of many shots. It was not pretty. :confused:

I wanna see.

Synack
12-04-2007, 07:06 PM
<unsubscribed>

:) #2.

motts
12-04-2007, 07:27 PM
when I vision a place that I am hitting in my mind, and I start to cringe........and I make a really nasty/painful face expression, I think it's not a good spot to hit :)

Duckfeet
12-04-2007, 08:16 PM
I've been thinking about this one some more...and my conclusion is this: there's always a bit of tension, in most full blown junkies, between self-preservation, and "fuck tomorrow man, I'm gettin down *tonite*!" This is the reason most junkies die or end up in prison...we just always give in to what's expedient, at the *moment* and fuck what will be good for us in the future: we have no sense of "delayed gratification" and all our reasoning powers are usually aimed at getting high, and since this crosses with society's purposes, we tend to forfeit everything...

And so we fix in the neck, or use other people's syringes: why so many of my compatriots died of AIDs ... the hope of Harm Reduction IMO, is just that we *do* try to hang in there with life a bit, as every once in while, something really cool happens, and u'll miss it if yer gone.... Don't fix in yer neck...

newjerseysfinest
12-05-2007, 10:34 AM
its all apart of the life style

Chicago
12-05-2007, 11:01 AM
I do not either but when it get hard you get that big vein on both sides of your cock, it can only be done w/a new dart,plus you do not fell it going in @ all, poke it in that HUGHE vein draw blood then push slow at 1rst then blast off:D. You get a great feeling & a huge register of blood w/out even feeling it. Trust me i use to say the same about this & more about my neck:rolleyes:. You have to be hard 1rst off, people who say they seen pictures & said ewwww, that means that person was sloppy & was missing.
@ my last meth detox in august '07 this yr I did 4 days in their state funded so it was free & had no money the nurse took 45mins just to take my blood b/c she said all my veins are shot after 15yrs, while talking she would tell me how WOMAN WOULD SHOOT UP IN THERE IN CLIT? I aid how she said they find away & it is a fact, now statefunded in chicago I was the only light colored person in there & I'm cuban. When the nurse said my veins were shot she could not do it & when she drew a little bit by the wrist she said u fucked all then up 2, so when she drew a tad but had to fill 3 viles, she was basicly stroken my my wrist/4arm like she was milking a cow but to get blood. BUT WOMAN SHOOTING I.V. MAIN LINE IN THERE CLIT WTF I JUST CAN'T PICTURE THIS.:rolleyes:

mikells43
12-05-2007, 07:25 PM
mabey you should consider something else to forfill ur habit. the neck is the last place that you go. they insert central lines in you before they go in the neck in a hospital situation.

jackjohnson
12-05-2007, 07:28 PM
mabey you should consider something else to forfill ur habit. the neck is the last place that you go. they insert central lines in you before they go in the neck in a hospital situation.

im not trying to be mean but were just gonna have to let chicago end up in the hospital with a serious neck/cock infection because its obvious hes not gonna listen to us. let him end up with an infection in his neck and being able to barely breathe or an infection in his cock and get a catheter shoved up there before he learns his lesson. oh well, cant talk sense into everyone. (again not trying to be mean just calling it like i see it, sorry chicago, this is supposed to be a harm reduction site and despite everyones warnings you keep ignoring them and insisting its just as safe as shooting in your hand or elbow bend - granted any IV carries risks but the neck and especially the cock are a shit load more riskier)

tui
12-05-2007, 07:52 PM
i have used my jug many times, with no problems.

in fact, doctors use my neck for blood-tests. And when i'm in hospital that's where they put the IV line.

It's such a visible vein, it's very hard to miss or to confuse with something else.

Just makes people squeamish, that's all.

t

underide
12-05-2007, 08:09 PM
Just makes people squeamish, that's all.

t

Good point, Tui.
I think that most of the people's aversion to slamming into neck is largely psychological.
It just doesn't seem to be very natural to be 'stabbing' yourself into the neck, so people get a subconscious reaction/aversion to it, even before they can rationalize it and evaluate it in terms of 'harm reduction'.
Slamming anything that is not meant to be slammed (heroin/coke adulterants, cut, citric acid, etc.) is bad news full stop.
And by the time you get to your neck you're most likely already a 'hardcore' addict and frankly, slamming into your neck is probably the least of your problems.

jackjohnson
12-05-2007, 08:15 PM
alright alright i agree slamming into your neck isnt THAT bad but theres still risks with it because theres a lot of arteries and nerves in that area, plus like i said if you miss some nasty shit can happen. its alot safer to have someone else inject into your neck.

but my main thing is the cockshot, that is seriously a bad place to inject and theres no excuse for it. i have more than one friend who have poked around trying to get into the vein or missed the vein and had some really nasty side effects - and one, in fact, missed, and ended up with a cock 3 times as fat as normal and couldnt piss and ended up with a catheter in his dick for like 2 weeks while the swelling went down enough to be able to piss. and ever since then hes had problems with impotence. like i said this is supposed to be a harm reduction site and ive seen people get bashed on for things a lot less harmful then injecting into your dick. im just trying to make people realize its a really bad idea and hope noone else goes down the path chicago did.

clinton
12-06-2007, 12:16 AM
i couldnt imagine shooting drugs into my dick veins,(or anywhere else for that matter)
,,,,,gangrene, youd lose half your penis to infection!
think about it! please.

Duckfeet
12-06-2007, 12:30 AM
Once I wrote a *long* post (surprise) about how all junky life is a series of lowering your standards, of saying "this I'll never do" and then doing it... From when u first eat yer little percodans or oxys and go ooohhh, to the day where shooting up in yer goddamned neck seems like a reasonable thing to do...I bet none of u thought that way starting out?

I mean, when I was a young junky, and I hooked up with pal Bear, and his old lady was out fucking these Mexicans for dope money, I remember thinking that is *so* fucked up, that he could do something like that...and I knew a girl back then who shot up in her neck, but she was all trashed out, had been to prison, had junky tattoos, and well, I became what I was looking at, in just about every instance, I lowered every standard I ever had, and I remember all too well the first time a guy offered my old lady a couple hundred bucks to fuck, and I thought no way...

But yer standards lower, in this game, everything gets cheapened:yer love life, yer bod, yer morality, all of it...yeah, if yer real young, u can still tell yourself, you won't do certain things...maybe you won't.... I never thought I would...I'm not that kind of boy...well, I became that kind of boy....but I still clean up good :-)

Synack
12-06-2007, 12:51 AM
Then how do you 'disrespect' your cock? (rhetorical, btw :p )

its all apart of the life style

Personally, I don't agree - Maybe the life style that's perceived from the media.
"People think it's all about misery and desperation and death and all that shite, which is not to be ignored, but what they forget is the pleasure of it. Otherwise we wouldn't do it. After all, we're not fucking stupid. At least, we're not that fucking stupid."

Fuckin' love that movie..

<snip>
Slamming anything that is not meant to be slammed (heroin/coke adulterants, cut, citric acid, etc.) is bad news full stop.
And by the time you get to your neck you're most likely already a 'hardcore' addict and frankly, slamming into your neck is probably the least of your problems.

I don't think street heroin was meant to be IV'd either.. compared to pharmaceutical heroin :rolleyes:

Haha, isn't that the fucking truth

Once I wrote a *long* post (surprise) about how all junky life is a series of lowering your standards, of saying "this I'll never do" and then doing it... From when u first eat yer little percodans or oxys and go ooohhh, to the day where shooting up in yer goddamned neck seems like a reasonable thing to do...I bet none of u thought that way starting out?

I mean, when I was a young junky, and I hooked up with pal Bear, and his old lady was out fucking these Mexicans for dope money, I remember thinking that is *so* fucked up, that he could do something like that...and I knew a girl back then who shot up in her neck, but she was all trashed out, had been to prison, had junky tattoos, and well, I became what I was looking at, in just about every instance, I lowered every standard I ever had, and I remember all too well the first time a guy offered my old lady a couple hundred bucks to fuck, and I thought no way...

But yer standards lower, in this game, everything gets cheapened:yer love life, yer bod, yer morality, all of it...yeah, if yer real young, u can still tell yourself, you won't do certain things...maybe you won't.... I never thought I would...I'm not that kind of boy...well, I became that kind of boy....but I still clean up good :-)

Who need [standards] when you've got heroin? :p

Chicago
12-07-2007, 01:26 PM
You no what I will stop, b/c there are people who care for my well being & you happen to one of them. But when I did shoot in my cock it would only be b/c I would be trying to hit a vein all over my body for about an hour to go by,, then I would get hard have that huge vein in my cock & 1rst try boom got it. But when you are talking about them rolly veins in your cock I no what your talking about, YOU NEVER attempt to hit those,b/c those veins can blow up & easliy missed,which can cause your cock to turn black after a day & make it 3 times the size but it's just the skin that would get extra thick. But I will not attempt to shoot in my cock or my neck any more.I see people do actually give a shit & thats what is going to make me stop, not 4 you but for me & the harm reduction. Yes I'm not playing either I don't want to be like your bud w/that capitor (sp) & having trouble urinating or getting an errection. But you no what alot of times when I shoot dope no matter where lol, my cock would get hard as EVER after about 2 minutes. I have no idea why. I would nod out w/a full HARD ON.:D

im not trying to be mean but were just gonna have to let chicago end up in the hospital with a serious neck/cock infection because its obvious hes not gonna listen to us. let him end up with an infection in his neck and being able to barely breathe or an infection in his cock and get a catheter shoved up there before he learns his lesson. oh well, cant talk sense into everyone. (again not trying to be mean just calling it like i see it, sorry chicago, this is supposed to be a harm reduction site and despite everyones warnings you keep ignoring them and insisting its just as safe as shooting in your hand or elbow bend - granted any IV carries risks but the neck and especially the cock are a shit load more riskier)

jackjohnson
12-07-2007, 07:20 PM
You no what I will stop, b/c there are people who care for my well being & you happen to one of them. But when I did shoot in my cock it would only be b/c I would be trying to hit a vein all over my body for about an hour to go by,, then I would get hard have that huge vein in my cock & 1rst try boom got it. But when you are talking about them rolly veins in your cock I no what your talking about, YOU NEVER attempt to hit those,b/c those veins can blow up & easliy missed,which can cause your cock to turn black after a day & make it 3 times the size but it's just the skin that would get extra thick. But I will not attempt to shoot in my cock or my neck any more.I see people do actually give a shit & thats what is going to make me stop, not 4 you but for me & the harm reduction. Yes I'm not playing either I don't want to be like your bud w/that capitor (sp) & having trouble urinating or getting an errection. But you no what alot of times when I shoot dope no matter where lol, my cock would get hard as EVER after about 2 minutes. I have no idea why. I would nod out w/a full HARD ON.:D

im glad that your gonna stop but i fully understand being desperate to get the shit into your bloodstream and the frustration of poking around forever. like i said, if your having trouble hitting your arms/hands, try for the feet or the back of your knees. if you have no choice but to go into your neck, just have someone who you trust and know is good at shooting to do it for you. the cock.......dont do that unless its your very last possible chance and then be very very fucking careful. my buddy is a tough dude and about 6'4" 275 of mostly muscle, and he was literally in tears from the pain. he said for the first time in his life he just wanted to not have his cock, lol. anyways, peace out and thanks for realizing the possible consequences of high risk shooting spots.

simfromstoke
12-08-2007, 03:29 PM
In my lil group of friends people call me the doctor because they can always rely on my to get them and get them fast.I always need my crank first to give me a steady hand and sometimes it pisses me off when i cant get myself straight away but when they ask me to go in their neck im always dubious and sometimes i refuse but i can always be bribed with a tenner bag...

jackjohnson
12-09-2007, 01:08 AM
In my lil group of friends people call me the doctor because they can always rely on my to get them and get them fast.I always need my crank first to give me a steady hand and sometimes it pisses me off when i cant get myself straight away but when they ask me to go in their neck im always dubious and sometimes i refuse but i can always be bribed with a tenner bag...

you need crank to be steady? i sure as shit wouldnt let someone who just did crank inject me....haha. by crank you mean methamphetamine right?:p

simfromstoke
02-28-2008, 09:06 AM
you need crank to be steady? i sure as shit wouldnt let someone who just did crank inject me....haha. by crank you mean methamphetamine right?:p

oops! soz mate! nah. by crank, i mean injection. ie- had my crank first = had my injection first

strikks
03-01-2008, 02:33 AM
your dick?????wtf? that is insane and disrespectful.just the infections/risk alone is enough to deter me from going either place.your crazy!!!!

<unsubscribe>....for real#3

SpecialGuy69
03-01-2008, 11:58 AM
your dick?????wtf? that is insane and disrespectful.just the infections/risk alone is enough to deter me from going either place.your crazy!!!!

<unsubscribe>....for real#3
When I was 11 or 12, I tried to fuck a hole in a fallen log. How's that for disrespecting your dick?

Or is that disrespecting the log?

reddragon3668
03-01-2008, 12:52 PM
Dude, only you! :D

When I was 11 or 12, I tried to fuck a hole in a fallen log. How's that for disrespecting your dick?

SHELLEY
03-01-2008, 06:02 PM
even with everything disgusting i've had to do to get high
to that i must say

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

: )

Raz
03-01-2008, 11:52 PM
Man oh man....I'd rather have a needle dick than a needle in my dick....

Fuckin hell, i;ve got veins like tramlines and all these posts are tellin me, Raz dont try it....

I know i fix once i'm lost to it...

Well we all have to pay a price=my lungs are shit from all the chasin....But cock shots: No fuckin way josie...Once you;ve tasted that ulimate high of jackin up everything else is 2nd best....So i can understand the need to hit a vein,any fuckin vein....

But after readin these posts i am glad i aint tried a fix....

SHELLEY
03-04-2008, 10:46 AM
Hey Gorgeous, I mis you so damn much, I hope your doing well in your new adventure! I would really like to see you but I know that this is not possible, I have even erased you phone number because you where not aswering anyway so I have no way of calling you but don't think that I don't mis you a hell of a lot, cause I do. I am not really good with this computor and seem to be having a problem with accessing your posting on this site but I hope you get this message, I love you and miss you very much and wish you the best, thanks for helping me financially when nobody else would. You are the best and don't you for get it and neither will I, I owe you an awful lot and hope that I can repay you some day. Again, love you and miss you. Greg
P.S. Hope this reaches you!!!!

20Dollarholla
03-04-2008, 01:50 PM
Your lucky the squirrel living in that fallen log didnt bite the tip off your cock, lol, I know if I was a squirrel and had found a nice dry cozy log to take a nap in, just to be awoken by a horney teenagers cock banging into me you would be in trouble.

Crow
03-05-2008, 08:43 PM
when I vision a place that I am hitting in my mind, and I start to cringe........and I make a really nasty/painful face expression, I think it's not a good spot to hit :)

Exactly my reaction. I have a rather shit selection of veins, but I still have managed to avoid both my dick and the neck, and plan to keep it that way. Femoral makes me cringe as well. Props to anyone with enough balls to do it....not to encourage or anything, but still, it takes a lot of courage.....be safe!

SynthMorph
03-07-2008, 02:09 PM
Don't see what the big deal is. Its a vein just located in the neck area.