PDA

View Full Version : Just shot 200mg Caffeine

newParadigm
11-22-2007, 12:46 AM
I just shot a No-Doz, and it actually gave me a lil buz. Next time I'm definitely gonna try one and a half (300mg). Who would have thought that caffeine could get you high if you banged it. Like always, I researched the process first to make sure that caffeine was safe to inject IV, and it was. The study I found was about using caffeine IV for recreational stimulant WDs. I further researched the dosage, and found 400mg to be about as high as you'd want to go w/o tolerance.

Just thought I'd drop my 2cents.

robotears
11-22-2007, 12:54 AM
I tried smoking some MDA the other night. It didn't do anything. I read in erowid that you can smoke mda but it must be in pure form... or something:). I just put a crushed pill on tinfoil and freebased that. Destroyed my lungs and I wasted a great Pill. Original .G/Lady's-white (Lady G spot E pills) I have been saving from a year ago.

Duckfeet
11-22-2007, 02:22 AM
I can shoot up icewater too...but I don't. That's like saying it's o.k. to fuck a pig. yeah, it''s o.k. ... doesn't mean u have to do it ... or at least, don't talk about it afterwords... jesus...

allyouneedislove
11-22-2007, 02:28 AM
please don't continue shooting the no doz there is so much filler in that shit.

irish
11-22-2007, 02:33 AM
A few years ago hospitals started offering caffeine in iv bags for patients having surgerywho drink a lot of coffee. This was done to avoid headaches and the general crappyness of caffeine withdrawal. Unfortunately a number of people died. It seems that in some people iv caffeine triggers cardiac events. I would be really careful shooting caffeine, in fact I just wouldn't do it. Caffeine sucks, why risk your life for a shitty buzz?

reddragon3668
11-22-2007, 06:39 AM
It certainly proves that fixation with the needle thing... During my short needle career (mostly cocaine), I have a memory that I "think" is true. You know how it is... that time of my life is such a fog, especially being 20 years ago. But, I was starting to get the whole addiction to the needle thing, and having nothing to shoot, me and a friend of mine bumped sugar water. It may be a dream, but I don't think so...

Be safe and heed the warnings here. You don't want to crap out over a caffeine shot. Drink coffee. ;)

newParadigm
11-22-2007, 07:06 AM
It certainly proves that fixation with the needle thing... During my short needle career (mostly cocaine), I have a memory that I "think" is true. You know how it is... that time of my life is such a fog, especially being 20 years ago. But, I was starting to get the whole addiction to the needle thing, and having nothing to shoot, me and a friend of mine bumped sugar water. It may be a dream, but I don't think so...

Be safe and heed the warnings here. You don't want to crap out over a caffeine shot. Drink coffee. ;)

A few years ago hospitals started offering caffeine in iv bags for patients having surgerywho drink a lot of coffee. This was done to avoid headaches and the general crappyness of caffeine withdrawal. Unfortunately a number of people died. It seems that in some people iv caffeine triggers cardiac events. I would be really careful shooting caffeine, in fact I just wouldn't do it. Caffeine sucks, why risk your life for a shitty buzz?

In light of said information, I doubt I'll be doing this again...thanks all (esp reddragon)

Duckfeet
11-22-2007, 08:23 PM
I appreciate your tolerance: as u can see, sometimes we get a little obnoxious with the "harm reduction" crap, and I logged back on here, expecting huge arguments and shit, but intsead, u responded unexpectedly decently rather than fight with me and some of the more idiotic posts. Well done.

WarmCyanide
11-22-2007, 08:44 PM
what's next. sudafed?

JonnyM
11-22-2007, 09:30 PM
Its even better to shoot caffeine when you use pond water.

irish
11-22-2007, 09:32 PM
Tonight I'm going to shoot tylenol with toilet water and dish soap.:D:D:D

JonnyM
11-22-2007, 09:39 PM

The rush is AMAZING.

irish
11-22-2007, 09:47 PM
Yeah but you have to be careful or it will gel up on you.

allyouneedislove
11-22-2007, 10:01 PM
you guys have me laughing out loud, thanks i need that today. physically i've got several complaints right now but i am happy as a clam..i've been watching comedy central tonight and my sister is home and its quite a nice distraction from...things.

irish
11-22-2007, 10:04 PM
Just glad we could help.:):)

JonnyM
11-23-2007, 12:46 AM
Just glad we could help.:):)

Indeed =]

mikells43
11-29-2007, 10:45 PM
ull blow up ur fucking heart. christ what are u thinking, thats as bad as shooting fucking bleach, use ur dome if the fucking caffene didn't fry it like an egg.

I'm-Nod-Addicted
11-29-2007, 10:52 PM
I jerked off a goat before.

Duckfeet
11-29-2007, 11:53 PM
Now...don't u feel better, for having shared that with us?

I jerked off a goat before.

jackjohnson
11-30-2007, 01:57 AM
holy shit. WHY would you shoot caffeine? no matter what dosage, caffeine has ZERO recreational value, except if you need to do studying or stay awake (which really isnt recreational). absolutely no mood lift or euphoria or other pleasent effects....what the FUCK? shooting NODOZ????? i agree with what someone said before too, maybe try shooting the nodoz with pond water, might work better. i am in amazement. if you had the time to research caffeine injection, why didnt you have the time to research the fact caffeine has absoulutely zero (0, zero, none, nilch, natta) recreational value. if you did it just for using the needle, why not shoot just plain water?

I'm-Nod-Addicted
11-30-2007, 07:09 AM
Now...don't u feel better, for having shared that with us?

Hey, it's better than shootin' No-Doz! :hangloose

Nate
12-01-2007, 08:44 AM
I like shooting inatimate substances. More fun then the real stuff.

irish
12-01-2007, 08:48 AM
What I really want to shoot is sea-monkeys.:jerkoff:

mollywopped
12-15-2007, 01:44 AM
My God, shooting No-Doz/ How pathetic. Why are people so deperate to get high that they will do anything? Shoot no_Doz, huff paint, inhale keyboard cleaner, I read about one kid snorting Wellbutrin and some other anti-depressant and then asking why he didn't get a buzz. In the interest of harm reduction, get some real drugs.

Synack
12-15-2007, 01:51 AM
<sarcasm>
I hear shooting drano and missing half of it is a great rush. Or you should try that holding breathe game kids play.
</sarcasm>

Glad you're alright, I wouldn't recommend doing it again.

I'm-Nod-Addicted
12-15-2007, 09:55 AM
My God, shooting No-Doz/ How pathetic. Why are people so deperate to get high that they will do anything? Shoot no_Doz, huff paint, inhale keyboard cleaner, I read about one kid snorting Wellbutrin and some other anti-depressant and then asking why he didn't get a buzz. In the interest of harm reduction, get some real drugs.

I guess everyone isn't as smart/cool as you! :rolleyes:

12-15-2007, 05:20 PM
I can shoot up icewater too...but I don't. That's like saying it's o.k. to fuck a pig. yeah, it''s o.k. ... doesn't mean u have to do it ... or at least, don't talk about it afterwords... jesus...

Ha. VERY GOOD point

underide
12-15-2007, 07:38 PM
<sarcasm>
I hear shooting drano and missing half of it is a great rush. Or you should try that holding breathe game kids play.
</sarcasm>

Glad you're alright, I wouldn't recommend doing it again.

hey, that holding your breath/asphyxiating game is actually quite fun:rolleyes:

Not really, but i did do it when i was about 13 with some classmates.
You know what that game is actually called over here? the 'American dream', i shit you not.

DeadCat
05-11-2013, 04:18 PM

Lol. Years ago SWIM was dopesick and deperate and copped a dime of H and a dime of C from a corner runner (in Miami). They were both hurredly emptied into the spoon.

When mixed for a speedball there bubbles. Upon closer examination of the baggies it was clear that the C was (probably) laundry detergent powder but the H was legit. Not a complete beat. I guess the guy just wanted the extra $10.

Out your last $20 and dopesick it was either shoot the suspect mix or dump it. What to do?

Well, I can tell you that a small shot of detergent won't kill you or even make you sick. Lesson learned. Taste new products before consuming.

flowergirl
05-11-2013, 04:27 PM
Dude, you just resuscitated a 5 year old post to tell us that?

Twizted Pain
05-11-2013, 04:43 PM
At least he added the ol check your dope for detergent bit before banging it lol

Der Alte Krieger
05-11-2013, 05:49 PM
FWIW, I once shot some Caffeine and Sodium Benzoate that a friend gave me.

I figured it came in a rubber top bottle it must be good.

Big mistake, but at least I know now how to get an instant case of the jitters.

I have no idea what the crap is used for in a hospital setting

Zoops
05-11-2013, 07:21 PM
I shot up a "mini-thin" (ephedrine sulphate) tablet one time back in college 25mg ephedrine. Didn't do anything.

We could start a "what is the weirdest shit you've ever injected directly into your bloodstream?" thread.

OpiatedChronically
05-11-2013, 10:55 PM
I shot up a "mini-thin" (ephedrine sulphate) tablet one time back in college 25mg ephedrine. Didn't do anything.

We could start a "what is the weirdest shit you've ever injected directly into your bloodstream?" thread.

that\s what the dinner fix thread is for lol