PDA

View Full Version : IV somas?

SomniGod
11-13-2007, 06:36 PM
I remember a thread re: shooting somas...or some other "minor" drug....searches all talk about oral administration. What are your experiences and favorite methods of ingestion???? Erowid and other google'd searches also reveal nuthin re: this for of administration for caprisodol.... if I did miss the thread....if I could get a point in the right direction... i would appreciate it. (I'm not just being lazy...I am doing my homework.). Thanks for your time and suggestions!!!

da REAL SG!

~S~

SomniGod
11-13-2007, 07:13 PM
maybe it was ambien they were bangin?

~S~

RxQueen
11-14-2007, 06:45 AM
yeah, i remember a thread about shooting ambien, but not soma.

southernbelle
11-14-2007, 07:08 AM
Hmmm, all soma does for me is put me to sleep. Except if I'm in w/d's, they sure help with RLS.

OxyContinuously
11-14-2007, 07:17 AM
soma, shot, would prob. be a bad idea...i mean think about what Soma is orally...(sedating, relaxing, gives u the "spaghetti legs" in a high enough dose, etc.) and then think about how much more intense it would prob. be shooting...

I mean, Soma has pretty much ZERO recreational use, it's a pretty serious muscle relaxant, and there's no euphoria, obviously...My thoughts would be, first of all, SOmas are horse pills so that would be a bitch to break down, and second, some fillers, binders etc. will end up in the rig you know? I mean if someone were to be foolish and shoot pills, why Soma?

Save the endocarditis for something that'll at least make u feel good you know what I mean, LOL!!

later
take care

Oxy

jab
11-14-2007, 07:49 AM
I agree, Soma is not to be shot, it needs to be matoblized by the body to be effective; as far as I know.

But, I have to disagree that it has no recreational use, as I use them recreationaly every day. I love them and especially the way they compliment a opie buzz.. Good stuff!

Like all drugs it's personal opinion.

Be safe all!!

soma, shot, would prob. be a bad idea...i mean think about what Soma is orally...(sedating, relaxing, gives u the "spaghetti legs" in a high enough dose, etc.) and then think about how much more intense it would prob. be shooting...

I mean, Soma has pretty much ZERO recreational use, it's a pretty serious muscle relaxant, and there's no euphoria, obviously...My thoughts would be, first of all, SOmas are horse pills so that would be a bitch to break down, and second, some fillers, binders etc. will end up in the rig you know? I mean if someone were to be foolish and shoot pills, why Soma?

Save the endocarditis for something that'll at least make u feel good you know what I mean, LOL!!

later
take care

Oxy

SomniGod
11-14-2007, 04:44 PM
sorry....you're right...it was ambien.....

oops!

~S~

Hammilton
11-16-2007, 09:26 AM
imho, carisoprodol makes withdrawal hell, but if you're stable, they're way better than alcohol. Hell, what isn't, though.

I had gotten 300 175mg carisoprodols from thailand 2.5-3 months ago. I just polished them off the other day.

never developed a tolerance to them like with benzos, though I'd have to skip days here and there to prevent that.

kil092286
11-16-2007, 09:56 AM

later
take care

Oxy

I don't know why and I can't really give much input cuz I've never done them but around the hood north of my city a ton of blacks love them somas and they'll trade crack for them 9 times outa 10. Why if they have no recreational value?

OxyContinuously
11-16-2007, 10:05 AM
I don't know why and I can't really give much input cuz I've never done them but around the hood north of my city a ton of blacks love them somas and they'll trade crack for them 9 times outa 10. Why if they have no recreational value?

not sure, that's interesting though...Oh and when I said no recreational value, I meant as a stand alone...Like I doubt anyone would take Soma to "get off" like one may take Percocet or Oxy or whatever...but def. with opiates, Soma shines; by itself, at least for me, it's useless along the same lines as a metaxalone or Flexeril...

my guess is that the crackheads use it to wind down after a night of the glass dick, cuz if u take enough SOma it'll put u out...yep, i would have to say they use them as "comedown" from crack...they prob do the trick, but I would obviously take an opiate any day over plain old soma

kil092286
11-16-2007, 10:35 AM
not sure, that's interesting though...Oh and when I said no recreational value, I meant as a stand alone...Like I doubt anyone would take Soma to "get off" like one may take Percocet or Oxy or whatever...but def. with opiates, Soma shines; by itself, at least for me, it's useless along the same lines as a metaxalone or Flexeril...

my guess is that the crackheads use it to wind down after a night of the glass dick, cuz if u take enough SOma it'll put u out...yep, i would have to say they use them as "comedown" from crack...they prob do the trick, but I would obviously take an opiate any day over plain old soma

Thats probly what it is, I never thought of that.