PDA

View Full Version : Hydro show up on probation drug screen??

HandMeSomeOpiates
11-10-2007, 02:21 PM
I went to erowid.org and it said hydro isn't tested for on the standard drug screen and only sometimes on the extended? Do you think P&P would test for hydro?? I'm not gonna take a chance until I know for sure. I'm going to the dentist next week and am sure I'll get rx'd at least some vic 5mg's so I'll see if they show up. Just curious if anyone on probation has taken them and passed a drug screen. Good looking out in advance!

HMSO

Frank Zito
11-10-2007, 02:26 PM
I went to erowid.org and it said hydro isn't tested for on the standard drug screen and only sometimes on the extended? Do you think P&P would test for hydro?? I'm not gonna take a chance until I know for sure. I'm going to the dentist next week and am sure I'll get rx'd at least some vic 5mg's so I'll see if they show up. Just curious if anyone on probation has taken them and passed a drug screen. Good looking out in advance!

HMSO

It ALL depends on whether or not ur P.O. wants to test you for it. It depends on the tests that ur P.O. has on hand and what test they use on the REG. When I was on paper my P.O. had a regular test they used plus they had like 12 different dip sticks that would test for individual shit...I don't know if Hydro comes up on a regular opiate screen on any panel test. Scope out the area where you piss and see what all they have at their disposal to drop you with.

syn2600
11-11-2007, 12:28 AM
If its prescribed to you whats the problem? Bring the bottle and some paperwork from the dentist.

irish
11-11-2007, 01:20 AM
This is why you should hold on to all of your old prescription bottles, even when they are empty. You never know when you might get an unauthorized refill. If you have an old script for hydro you can put the new pills in the bottle and take/carry them with impunity, probation or not. Remember that it is a felony in a lot of states to carry narcotics in any container other than the original bottle/package. A friend of mine was charged for this recently and was able to plead to "attempt to possess", whatever the hell that is. So bust out that old script bottle and piss dirty all you want. "Honestly sir my back hurts so I took some pills for it. Here is the prescription". This is the way the law is where I am but you might want to double check your area first so you don't get violated.:D

Coldshakekid
11-12-2007, 07:46 AM
HYDRO codone/codeine

They have sticks that they use immediatly on site.
They test for 3 drugs.
And theres 5 different combos like
weed/coke/acid
coke/opiate/x
amphetime/lsd/weed
Theres around 20 tests on the one they send in and its verry verry accurate,they know the amount your using.
But the on-site tests basicly only test opiates
So they dont know if its codeine/morphine/methadone/contin/heroin
BUtt he test they send in,will tell the exact item.
it takes from 3-5 days to get out of urine and up to 30 days in blood and years in hair
Im not sure about the swab test

reddragon3668
11-12-2007, 07:53 AM
Yeah, that hair test is some scary shit. Allot of employers in my area use this method. I'm screwed... I'll be 100 years old before I can get a job with that method.

As for the hydro... I agree with irish. Or, since you are getting some legitimate dental work done, perhaps you can just call your PO and find out their policy beforehand. I can't imagine any court system in the world that would deny someone opiates for legit purposes.

HYDRO codone/codeine

They test for 3 drugs.
weed/coke/acid
coke/opiate/x
amphetime/lsd/weed
Theres around 20 tests on the one they send in and its verry verry accurate,they know the amount your using.
it takes from 3-5 days to get out of urine and up to 30 days in blood and years in hair

roxi*stardust
11-12-2007, 01:04 PM
HYDRO codone/codeine

They test for 3 drugs.
weed/coke/acid
coke/opiate/x
amphetime/lsd/weed

About the Hydrocodone/Codeine, that is not correct.

METABOLITES: Unchanged drug, norhydrocodone, conjugated hydrocodone, 6-hydrocodol, and conjugated 6-hydromorphol

URINE EXCRETION: Hydrocodone is metabolized by O- and N- demethylation and reduction of the 6-keto group. About 26% of a single dose is excreted in a 72 hour urine collection that consists of unchanged drug (12%), norhydrocodone (5%), conjugated hydrocodone (4%), 6-hydrocodol (3%), and conjugated 6-hydromorphol (0.1%

Hydrocodone is a semi-synthetic just like oxycodone, it does not change to morphine or codeine in the body. A basic test for opiates on a five panel screen will only show positive in you have taken: Heroin, Morphine, or Codeine. For hydro, oxy, hydromorph, methadone, bupe, fent, etc to show up on a test; it has to be specifically tested for.
Now as for your PO testing for it. That depends. Usually the test they do on site is a basic 3 or 5 panel screen that will not show any of the semi-synthetic opiates I mentioned above. PO's have been know to send "samples" to a lab or local hospital for a more detailed screening (15 panel or drug specific test) if they have reason to. If you got in trouble and are on probation for stealing oxy from some little old lady, you may get tested for it. If you got in a fight at a bar and there is no eveidence or history of RX pain killer abuse than you are probably safe to use the drugs I mentioned without fear of a positive test.