PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best way to get high off aderall?

aries ormazd
11-05-2007, 04:09 PM
whats the best way to get high off aderall?

toighttoiger
11-05-2007, 04:35 PM
just eat it. snorting gives a slightly better initial high (first 1-2 hours) and obviously a faster onset, but unless your have instant release pills, it's a bitch to crush up the xr beads.

Hiram
11-05-2007, 05:07 PM
You can smoke too. Taste like shit, but will give you a little different shorter acting high. I prefer to eat em.

vanilla_mlkshake2007
11-05-2007, 06:39 PM
crush them w/ a mortar and pestal although I have quite a few of them around I just don't like the speedy type buzz but two each his own and enjoy

ein0606
11-05-2007, 07:00 PM
i popped 2 adderalls my sr. year of high school and didnt sleep for 2 days. fuckin terrible, thats why i love opies. i love my sleep.

aries ormazd
11-06-2007, 04:05 PM
whats the high like?

Hiram
11-06-2007, 11:41 PM
whats the high like?

Speed. Do you need to do any housework or anything productive?

charles
12-05-2007, 03:29 PM
Hi, I'm new on this thing. If I am taking it to get work done or study I usually just eat it. It works much longer that way. If I'm taking it to stay up and party I'll usually crush some 10mg tabs. Or I'll take an xr capsule and crush one tab. Use sparingly so your tolerance doesn't get too high and you don't waste all your pills.

mikells43
12-05-2007, 05:39 PM
i used to do stims all the time. i snorted ritilin alot. the hard ones that are likd crushing stones lol and the stuck to the dollar bill. but i liked opiates better. adderal is one that u eat

resorcinol
12-05-2007, 06:26 PM
whats the high like?

Mania. Pure mania. Take enough, and you'll feel the most euphoric, wonderful feeling you'll ever feel in your life. Until the crash. Stim euphoria kicks the shit out of opiate euphoria in my opinion, but I still prefer opiates by a long shot. Why?... no crash. The crash to me is more horrific than any opiate w/d can be, and with stims I can just feel the strain on my heart and cardiovascular system. They're more sinister than opiates by far, no matter what the media says.

And believe it or not, the OTC stimulant in benzedrex inhalers is more euphoric than adderall. I know you may be skeptical, but I've tried both and propylhexedrine in benzedrex is more euphoric than adderall. Adderall is stronger mg by mg but benzedrex is more euphoric. It's on par with meth. I'm not even close to kidding.

upstate_007
12-06-2007, 11:44 AM
whats the best way to get high off aderall?

Sell them and buy some opiates. Just fucking around. I hate speedy stuff so I have never tried to do anything with those.

Cole Younger
12-06-2007, 02:27 PM
i popped 2 adderalls my sr. year of high school and didnt sleep for 2 days. fuckin terrible, thats why i love opies. i love my sleep.

Yeah, sleeping on that shit is close to impossible.:(

OxyContinuously
12-06-2007, 02:36 PM
Mania. Pure mania. Take enough, and you'll feel the most euphoric, wonderful feeling you'll ever feel in your life. Until the crash. Stim euphoria kicks the shit out of opiate euphoria in my opinion, but I still prefer opiates by a long shot. Why?... no crash. The crash to me is more horrific than any opiate w/d can be, and with stims I can just feel the strain on my heart and cardiovascular system. They're more sinister than opiates by far, no matter what the media says.

And believe it or not, the OTC stimulant in benzedrex inhalers is more euphoric than adderall. I know you may be skeptical, but I've tried both and propylhexedrine in benzedrex is more euphoric than adderall. Adderall is stronger mg by mg but benzedrex is more euphoric. It's on par with meth. I'm not even close to kidding.

You had good luck with the propylhexedrine bro? I tried it once and it felt like a cleaner cup of coffee, but gave me a bitch of a headache later on.

That's pretty interesting, too, cause I would say the total opposite---> give me a couple of the orange 30mg instant release Addys, and I'm cool.........until, like you said, that absolutely, ridiculous, heinous, borderline-suicidal-feeling crash....can't argue there bro...I HATE crashing from stims, that's why I don't mess w/ them really much at all lately...

Now I'm curious, you obviously had a great time w/ the propyl. Quick couple questions: How many did U use? CAuse I just used one (i cracked it and cut that little cotton thingie into a million pieces and *ate* them--gross i know) and also, did u consume yours the same way i did, or did u try something else?

I am definitely going to give it another go, especially since it worked so well 4 you, so I am trying to see what the best, most efficient way would be.

Thanks dude

peace
oxy

Thebane
12-06-2007, 02:40 PM

Yeah I'm really interested in this benzedrex shit too. They're otc at most pharmacies right? I got a shit load of work to do so a stimulant doesn't sound like a bad idea right now. And I got a box of pods today so hopefully any crash will be negated by opiated bliss.

Oh and of course a necessary question on this board, has anyone done benzedrex while high on opiates? Seems to me like the opiates would help the increased bp and heart rate which experience reports talk about benzedrex causing.

resorcinol
12-06-2007, 05:45 PM
You had good luck with the propylhexedrine bro? I tried it once and it felt like a cleaner cup of coffee, but gave me a bitch of a headache later on.

That's pretty interesting, too, cause I would say the total opposite---> give me a couple of the orange 30mg instant release Addys, and I'm cool.........until, like you said, that absolutely, ridiculous, heinous, borderline-suicidal-feeling crash....can't argue there bro...I HATE crashing from stims, that's why I don't mess w/ them really much at all lately...

Now I'm curious, you obviously had a great time w/ the propyl. Quick couple questions: How many did U use? CAuse I just used one (i cracked it and cut that little cotton thingie into a million pieces and *ate* them--gross i know) and also, did u consume yours the same way i did, or did u try something else?

I am definitely going to give it another go, especially since it worked so well 4 you, so I am trying to see what the best, most efficient way would be.

Thanks dude

peace
oxy

Based on what you described, I'm thinking you didn't fully digest the cotton rod quickly enough so you only got a little of the propyl in your bloodstream.

Try drinking a lot of lemonade or other acidic beverage with it if you swallow a cotton again. I only took one cotton the times I ate the cotton.

Better yet, extract the propyl from 2 cottons with hydrochloric acid. Cut em up, soak em in dilute hydrochloric acid, remove the cottons, wash the propyl HCl solution with naptha to remove the nasty lavender and menthol, evaporate, and scrape and cap the crystals. Simple modified A/B extraction. This gave me the strongest experience (probably because I used two rods - even with losses in the extraction, I likely got more than 1 cotton's worth).

Hell yeah I had a blast the few times I did it. When that shit reached my CNS I freakin KNEW it, it was like fireworks going off and a symphony's collective volume building and building in my skull.

Propyl in the cottons is racemic. I bet d-propyl only would be even better with less peripheral side effects (like your headache, a common side effect).

Thebane
12-06-2007, 05:54 PM
Based on what you described, I'm thinking you didn't fully digest the cotton rod quickly enough so you only got a little of the propyl in your bloodstream.

Try drinking a lot of lemonade or other acidic beverage with it if you swallow a cotton again. I only took one cotton the times I ate the cotton.

Better yet, extract the propyl from 2 cottons with hydrochloric acid. Cut em up, soak em in dilute hydrochloric acid, remove the cottons, wash the propyl HCl solution with naptha to remove the nasty lavender and menthol, evaporate, and scrape and cap the crystals. Simple modified A/B extraction. This gave me the strongest experience (probably because I used two rods - even with losses in the extraction, I likely got more than 1 cotton's worth).

Hell yeah I had a blast the few times I did it. When that shit reached my CNS I freakin KNEW it, it was like fireworks going off and a symphony's collective volume building and building in my skull.

Propyl in the cottons is racemic. I bet d-propyl only would be even better with less peripheral side effects (like your headache, a common side effect).

Lets say I just used hydrochloric acid to extract, could I just eat that (I realize you can't eat hydrochloric acid which leads to my next question) Are there any edible acids that are strong enough to get the job done. Such as crushed up vit C or lemon juice?

resorcinol
12-06-2007, 09:01 PM
Lets say I just used hydrochloric acid to extract, could I just eat that (I realize you can't eat hydrochloric acid which leads to my next question) Are there any edible acids that are strong enough to get the job done. Such as crushed up vit C or lemon juice?

as long as you evap. you'll be fine. HCl is a gas and excess HCl escapes easily when you evap the solution (just don't breathe the fumes in). the only thing different about not doing the naptha wash is your crystals will have menthol/lavender in them and smell like ass, but they'd still work and be ok to eat.

other acids would work, yes. citric acid would make propylhexedrine citrate and has been done as an alternative.

OxyContinuously
12-07-2007, 08:21 AM

Cool, thanks. You know I never even thought about doing an extract w/ the HCl...Bottom line, I'm givin it another go

take care
peace
oxy