PDA

View Full Version : WHITE H CUT

Chicago
11-01-2007, 10:02 AM
WHITE H HEAR IN CHI TOWN IS CUT WITH DORMS(DORMAN SLEEPING PILLS)RED, THATS WHY SOMETIMES U SEE LIL RED PIEACES IN THE WHITE H, OR THEY USE SLLEPINOL GREEN PILL.
BUT I HEARD QUAININE IS SUPPOSE TO GIVE SHOOTERS A GREAT RUSH, BUT EATS AWAY AT THE DOPE REAL QUICK SO THE DOPE IS ONLY GOOD FOR A DAY OR SO, THE 1RST TO I MENTIONED IS THE MOST COMMON HEAR AND FOR SNORTERS KICKS THERE NOD IN, ANY PPLE FROM LIL BACK NO ANY MUCH ABOUT THE QUANINE?

RxQueen
11-01-2007, 10:08 AM
hey chicago, could you please take off your caps lock? no offense, but i'm getting a cyber-headache from the cyber-shouting. ;)

sorry i got nuthin for ya in the way of info about quinine.... i'm sure someone'll be along shortly with all the answers you could want.

Chicago
11-01-2007, 10:10 AM
:)lol yes, I just lazy sometimes w/my caps;)

hey chicago, could you please take off your caps lock? no offense, but i'm getting a cyber-headache from the cyber-shouting. ;)

sorry i got nuthin for ya in the way of info about quinine.... i'm sure someone'll be along shortly with all the answers you could want.

Inspektahdek
11-01-2007, 10:50 AM
I think you mean quinine, I know it's a potentiator of opiates

Lil_Miss_Brownstone
11-01-2007, 12:09 PM
yes, the dope i got yesterday was full of dorms, red flecks and everything.

phrozen
11-01-2007, 02:11 PM
That dorm shit would suck. I'm glad they don't use anything similar to that here.
As for Sleepinal, that's diphenhydramine, and it does potentiate the rush. So does quinine, but not as much as diphenhydramine.

I don't think that quinine is an actualy potentiator per se.

kil092286
11-01-2007, 03:32 PM
Ya I was in jail with a couple h dealers from chi (I live in michigan) and they were telling me that they use dorms to cut there shit with. I was like wtf is a dorm lol but they said they just get em from friendly pharmacists and it makes the dope go a long way still giving off a good nod. As far as quinine I'm pretty sure only the highest of the highearchy uses that shit because like someone said it can only sit for a very short time, that means they cut it, and get it on the street within less than 24hrs. I would love to try a pack tho!

Dr. Oxy
11-01-2007, 04:04 PM
WHITE H HEAR IN CHI TOWN IS CUT WITH DORMS(DORMAN SLEEPING PILLS)RED, THATS WHY SOMETIMES U SEE LIL RED PIEACES IN THE WHITE H, OR THEY USE SLLEPINOL GREEN PILL.
BUT I HEARD QUAININE IS SUPPOSE TO GIVE SHOOTERS A GREAT RUSH, BUT EATS AWAY AT THE DOPE REAL QUICK SO THE DOPE IS ONLY GOOD FOR A DAY OR SO, THE 1RST TO I MENTIONED IS THE MOST COMMON HEAR AND FOR SNORTERS KICKS THERE NOD IN, ANY PPLE FROM LIL BACK NO ANY MUCH ABOUT THE QUANINE?

By the way the word you are looking for is here.

rachamim18
11-01-2007, 09:03 PM
Quinine is said to potentiate the rush but this is not true at all. For it to do so it would have to increse lipid solubility,etc. It does not.

it is used for two reasons. First, it offers a very bitter taste and pure heroin has only a very sightly bitter taste. It is often used in conjunction with lacotse, lactose for volume and quinine for taste.

The other reason is historical. In the 20s in Shangahai, the Shanghai and Tsientin licit heroin pills were compunded with many substances but the largest constituient was quinine. These pills were usually smoked and the taste of quinine became associated with very high quality heroin, hence the popularity.

Not too many use it in america anymore. I remember that in Tamp I used to have to pay 50 US for a tiny jar and this is probably the reason.

allyouneedislove
11-02-2007, 01:11 AM
That dorm shit would suck. I'm glad they don't use anything similar to that here.
As for Sleepinal, that's diphenhydramine, and it does potentiate the rush. So does quinine, but not as much as diphenhydramine.

I don't think that quinine is an actualy potentiator per se.

dipenhydramine is an antihistamine so thats going to help with the itching if i'm not mistaken?

Chicago
11-02-2007, 09:09 AM
dorms is the biggest cut next to sleepinal, 90% is dorms b/c a bttle of 100 pills goes from 8-15buks and they sell it in the gas stations on the west side u just have to ask the attendent for it, if u white and they don't no u they won't sell it b/c yes it is not a otc med like sllepinal, as 4 sllepinal is more expensive when swim was buying raw he would go 2 wallgreens to bet a box of sleepinal of I think 20-40caps for 8-10buks, so dorms(dormin) lasts dealers alot longer b/c price and quanity, but the dorms is way smaller then the sleepinal caps. some places put dorms and lactose to streatch it out depending how much the dope can hold on it b4 it starts eating at the dope, swim has had dope that is raw and can only hold 5 pills per grm b4 losing streanth and had put 15pills and had the same streanth b/c that dope could hold alot b4 getting weak, some pple I think will understand what swim is trying 2 say if they played with raw to streatch it out to sell to some swims.

Ya I was in jail with a couple h dealers from chi (I live in michigan) and they were telling me that they use dorms to cut there shit with. I was like wtf is a dorm lol but they said they just get em from friendly pharmacists and it makes the dope go a long way still giving off a good nod. As far as quinine I'm pretty sure only the highest of the highearchy uses that shit because like someone said it can only sit for a very short time, that means they cut it, and get it on the street within less than 24hrs. I would love to try a pack tho!
yes

IceCold
11-02-2007, 09:53 AM
dorms is the biggest cut next to sleepinal, 90% is dorms b/c a bttle of 100 pills goes from 8-15buks and they sell it in the gas stations on the west side u just have to ask the attendent for it, if u white and they don't no u they won't sell it b/c yes it is not a otc med like sllepinal, as 4 sllepinal is more expensive when swim was buying raw he would go 2 wallgreens to bet a box of sleepinal of I think 20-40caps for 8-10buks, so dorms(dormin) lasts dealers alot longer b/c price and quanity, but the dorms is way smaller then the sleepinal caps. some places put dorms and lactose to streatch it out depending how much the dope can hold on it b4 it starts eating at the dope, swim has had dope that is raw and can only hold 5 pills per grm b4 losing streanth and had put 15pills and had the same streanth b/c that dope could hold alot b4 getting weak, some pple I think will understand what swim is trying 2 say if they played with raw to streatch it out to sell to some swims.

yes

Thanks for the laugh dorms not OTC? unless diphenhydramine is illegal in illinois they are definately OTC.

Papa Verine
11-02-2007, 10:00 AM
I'd call those dorm flakes "Hot Pink" rather then red. The problem with the West side is that you can buy "red flake" dope on one corner where te people take their time and the same dope cut again on the next corner if you want to get in and out. Half the potency for the same money. The West side is not the best place to buy dope in Chicago. The Southside has a far better quality dope and you rarely see any colored flakes at all. I'm NOT going to get specific here but the southside is the place to go for anyone buying H in Chicago. The westside is for suburbanites who take I290, get off and back on fast and avoid the police. The dope sucks!

Papa Verine
11-02-2007, 10:06 AM
Thanks for the laugh dorms not OTC? unless diphenhydramine is illegal in illinois they are definately OTC.

Right. They're OTC here in Illinois... I hate the misinformation too!

Oh, and to clear up another thing in this thread... Quinine DOES potentiate opiates but it's by a different mechanism then other potentiators such as acid blockers or whatever. It's the inhibition of P-glycoprotien efflux in the blood brain barrier. Look it up, there's plenty of info on it out there. In tis way you can potentiate opiates/opioids with P-glycoprotien inhibitors. I've even gotten high off loperamide and ketoconazole before but that's a whole other story.

OxyContinuously
11-02-2007, 10:13 AM
quinine

A) does not potentiate opiates

B) when injected will give no "rush" but probably, a heart-attack

enjoy

Sneaky
11-02-2007, 10:43 AM
all the dope SWIM gets in Wisconsin comes from Chicago/Illinois - and he's yet to see any colored flakes in his lady H :)

xxanxx
11-02-2007, 11:02 AM
That pic hurts me in ways I cannot convey in words.:D

OxyContinuously
11-02-2007, 11:05 AM
that looks pretty good very similar in color and volume to what we get over here as a "bag" for 10 bucks

Sneaky
11-02-2007, 12:11 PM
that looks pretty good very similar in color and volume to what we get over here as a "bag" for 10 bucks

in WI thats what SWIM gets for $20, a "dub bag" (3 dubs in the picture)

LorTabitha
11-02-2007, 02:09 PM
That pic hurts me in ways I cannot convey in words.:D

The $$$ alone made me drool!!!! ;)

phrozen
11-02-2007, 04:22 PM
Thanks for posting the pic. I always enjoy seeing pics of dope from other cities/countries. I only wish people who get tar would post more pics!

Bishop
11-02-2007, 04:25 PM
all the dope SWIM gets in Wisconsin comes from Chicago/Illinois - and he's yet to see any colored flakes in his lady H :)

That's a hot pic.

Crow
11-02-2007, 05:20 PM
The $$$ alone made me drool!!!! ;)

Yeah, in the same boat as you on this one. Fuck bieng broke.

gerapa
11-02-2007, 07:16 PM
Hello, Dear People!

In Europe we get brown Afghan base heroin that needs acid to dissolve when preparing for a shot. That shit CAN and often is or atleast was until recently cut with quinine- I am not too sure about US types of H but putting quinine in the H we get in Europe most definetely does not weaken the dope, at all. It simply provides a much greater rush for IV users and naturally comes along with the side effects typical for most poison substances.
Of course, the cutting procedure needs to be done by a person who knows his shit because very small quantities of quinine need to be putted in "European" H (like 1 to 1.5%). If there is too much quinine the most common outcome if the end user shoots up is an OD from the quinine.
By the way or just in case somebody does not know quinine is commonly known as mice/rat poison (at least that is what they sell it for here in sunny Bulgaria)

Regards,
Another junkie.

Chicago
11-02-2007, 09:30 PM
Well sneaky, it goes like this, when this pimps make there dope up they be making up 20grms in the blender at a time with 8 pills per grm, when I use to help my body blend and put in2 the foils I would be sloppy and start bitting off the tips of the pills so a little bit of red spec wld grnd up, so some of these guys be breaking them pills in half quick b/c that tip got pple waiting it don't hurt the dope at all, some pple take time and some dont. Just like the girl said she just got some like that, I just no in 15yrs I seen it alot, not 4 awhile, just depends on the shaker.

Consumed.
11-02-2007, 10:23 PM
Right. They're OTC here in Illinois... I hate the misinformation too!

Oh, and to clear up another thing in this thread... Quinine DOES potentiate opiates but it's by a different mechanism then other potentiators such as acid blockers or whatever. It's the inhibition of P-glycoprotien efflux in the blood brain barrier. Look it up, there's plenty of info on it out there. In tis way you can potentiate opiates/opioids with P-glycoprotien inhibitors. I've even gotten high off loperamide and ketoconazole before but that's a whole other story.

I love to see some reliable biological/chemical knowledge. Im sick of all the pop psychology/junk scientists on this board. We should have a section of the board that is more technical that people will actually utilize and contribute to. Somewhere to distinguish fact from bullshit!

Sneaky
11-03-2007, 12:40 AM
Well sneaky, it goes like this, when this pimps make there dope up they be making up 20grms in the blender at a time with 8 pills per grm, when I use to help my body blend and put in2 the foils I would be sloppy and start bitting off the tips of the pills so a little bit of red spec wld grnd up, so some of these guys be breaking them pills in half quick b/c that tip got pple waiting it don't hurt the dope at all, some pple take time and some dont. Just like the girl said she just got some like that, I just no in 15yrs I seen it alot, not 4 awhile, just depends on the shaker.

I know that the dope SWIM gets is cut with Dormin, but because he knows his dealer, he knows that its never cut down to unreasonable levels - he says that its always good, consistent quality

SWIM also mentions that the dope in the picture he posted above, his dealer rarely says that A stuff is better than B stuff, but this time he said it was some real good (better than normal) shit that SWIM was getting!

opi8fiend
11-03-2007, 02:54 AM
sneaky, approximately how much is in each sack? swim must be getting short bags than if those are .1g each. Good pics though, looks like decent shit

phrozen
11-03-2007, 09:16 AM
sneaky, approximately how much is in each sack? swim must be getting short bags than if those are .1g each. Good pics though, looks like decent shit

The one on the right looks like 100mg to me. :confused:

Sneaky
11-03-2007, 12:28 PM

each of them has exactly 0.10g in the foil according to my scale that measures to 1/100th of a gram

rachamim18
11-04-2007, 10:18 AM
"Quinine DOES potentiate." Nope, it does not. Well, et me clarify. It actually does but with dosages that at their minimal level would kill almost all humans. The lethal dose for quinine is gauged at 4 grams but it ranges from 2 to 8. Even at its highest variable it is not going to happen (inhibition).

Plenty of substances inhibit Pgp: ONT-093, XR9576 (Tarquider), PSC-833, and so on. None are able to work because of the toxicity. Therein lays the problem with Loperamide. Aside from direct injection into the brain, only an inhibitor would allow it to work as an opiate/opioid. Again, no such inhibitor is known so far as less than lethal toxicity. It would be great if it did though.

Now, as for the claim of it poteniating the "rush," although I have talked about it in a couple of current threads I will explain it again. The sensation of a "rush" is when your receptors are quickly flooded. Any substance that was to aid in absorption, as in a substance that helps compromise the BBB at all more efficiently, WOULD poteniate the "rush."

Problem though is that quinine cannot do that, nor can any other substance that we know of (in short of toxic ranges).

Although I have never heard the reasoning behind it, I suspect that this was the rationale behind including quinine in licit heroin tablets. BBB is old hat, having been explored in the 1880s so that perhaps they thought they were hitching their wagon to a great poteniator/inhibitor (depending on your choice of semantics). OF course that would not explain just why they included strychnine but that is another sordid tale.

Pandora
11-04-2007, 10:07 PM

Duuude. That shit looks good. You are about to be my new best friend...for real.

soulman
11-04-2007, 11:27 PM
Just to let everyone know, Dormin, Sleepinol, and Benadryl ALL HAVE THE SAME ACTIVE INGREDIENT,
DIPHENHYDRAMINE!!! I think it is funny as hell when people bitch about which one somebody uses to cut with, I had a buddy who would pay me to go to Chicago for him to buy Dormin(and yes, it IS SOLD OTC!!!), just because he thought it was so much different than Sleepinol, or Benadryl!!! THEY ARE ALL THE SAME SHIT!!! They just are different size gel-caps, that is the one and only difference, but hey, if he wanted to pay me, buy my gas, and give me dope for the ride there and back, and more dope when I got back and he was cutting, I was always more than happy to oblige!!!:D:D:D

DCBA
11-05-2007, 09:20 AM
20$ for 0.1gr?

SWIM really luck, he says that where he lives it goes by 5€ for 0.1gr of afghan powder (Purity of about 35-50%). And he still thinks its quite expensive.

How can you support that habbit? You use how much per day?

rachamim18
11-05-2007, 08:01 PM
Soulman: They are not the same aside form the active ingredient. They all have different formulations and admixtures, and all have different dosages. Personally I do not know what posesses people to add such nonsense to heroin.

Papa Verine
11-05-2007, 08:38 PM

Those are "dubs" by the time they get to Wisc. but I buy 14 of those bags here in Chicago for $100-$120. I guess that's the way it goes.

Chicago
11-08-2007, 05:07 PM
Did yo uread what I wrote, no they do not sell dormin otc at any drug store, AS I SAID & I HAVE BEEN GOING W/MANY DEALERS TO GET THERE DORMIN ,DORMS WHATEVER FROM HAIR SALONS, GAS STATIONS, SMALL CLOTHING STORES THAT SELL IT BEHIND THE COUNTER, SO TELL ME PIMP WHERE YOU BOUGHT YOUR DORMIN"DORMS" PICKED IT UP & BROUGHT THAT FUCKEN BOTTLE UP TO THE CASHIER AND PAID FOR IT, OR IS IT LIKE I SAID THEY DO SELL IT LIKE I SAID BUT YOU HAVE TO ASK FOR IT B/C IN CHI EVERYONE KNOWS WHEN BUYING DORMS IT IS ONLY USED TO CUT HEROIN, I NEVER SEEN A COMMERCIAL FOR DORMIN LIKE FOR SLEEPINAL OR BENEDRYL, WHY B/C NO STORE SELLS IT UNLESS BEHIND THE COUNTER & YOU ASK FOR IT, THATS WHAT I SAID IN MY POST AND U BLASTED ME, SO TELL ME THE PLACE WHERE YOU BROUGHT IT UP TO THE CASHIER IN THE OPEN & PAID FOR IT, I WILL CALL THERE RIGHT NOW & PROOVE YOU WRONG, THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE FROM WHAT I SAID OTC, LIKE WALLGREENS SLEEPINAL&BENEDRYL GRAB OFF THE SHELF AND PAY AT THE COUNTER, OTHERS WISE W/DORMS ITS BEHIND THE COUNTER & HAVE TO ASK FOR IT,HMMMMMMMMMMMM WHY B/C USED FOR ONLY CUTTING HEROIN, SO I'M CALLING BULL SHIT, MY PEOPLE WHO ARE BLACK & ME BEING CUBAN STILL GO TO THE GAS STATIONS AND ASK THE ATTENDENT AND HE REACHES UNDER THE REGESTER FOR THE DORMS, THATS NOT REALLY OTC IS IT, JUST B/C THE INGEDIANTS THE SAME THEY DON'T TREAT THEM THE SAME, SO WHAT PLACE DID U GO BUY IT AT THAT U PULLED IT OFF THE SHELF?:mad: YEA U COULD BUY IT BUT NOT A JEWEL OR WALLGREENS BUT WHERE PIMP, A SHADY PLACE NOT SITTING TO GRAB FOR UR SELF IS IT?