PDA

View Full Version : Buying pills in Mexico

Sgt_Rock
12-26-2005, 11:55 PM
My friend is going to Mexico next week to buy pills. I dont know but I assume that the most poular drugs such as oxycontin,dilaudid,percodan,percocet,ect. are very expensive,(they sell soma for just $40 for 100) what opiate/narcotic pain killers/muscle relaxers,ect. do you think I should tel them to buy for me that are at least codene strenth possibly hydrocodone,ect but wont cost an arm and a leg like oxy's ect.? ...somewhere out there theres a hummingbird waiting to stick its beak in your eye.

paesan
12-27-2005, 02:37 PM
Fuck all the pharmie pills, mexico has shit for opiates (at least from what I've found) in most pharmacies. Tell them to go to the veterinary pharmacy (you know the place where you get K) and have them get Carfentanil Citrate (the US brand Name is Wildnil which they had at a pharmacy on a border town in south texas). Just do a search on it here, theres a few places I talked about it.

I personally have had no luck with pharmie opioids in Mexico. One of my buddies picked up some 2ml amps of Morph down there which was great but that pharmacy has since stopped selling the shit.

ironminde
12-28-2005, 05:26 PM
SWIM has alot of experience with going south of the border to shop. let me know if you have any specific questions and ill forward them to him.

Paesan is right... hit or miss on Morphine, and they dont have anything else that they 'stock' so to speak. You can get 40 and 80mg OC's... SWIM never had trouble getting them.. usually around 30$ ea unless you get quantity. You can find Vics and Percs, but nothing in quantity as they dont 'sell' them.. its something they get on hand for americans coming down there... they are always 5$ each.

Other than that, you can find alot of Benzos.. Xannies, Vals, Klonopin..

and then they haev Nubain, and Bupe (Temegesic)

Carisoprodol.. Soma.
Ultram.

..... thats about it. unless you are looking for juice.. lol.

psychotiKK
12-29-2005, 06:22 PM
I know they sell somas cheap there. All of the somas I have purchased in Arizona were from Mexico. I never hear of people getting any opiates there other then tramadol and possibly something stronger, but not in bulk. If you like somas they are easy to get I hear. The thing about somas though is that they just feel like you are drunk and it only lasts about an hour. When you combine them with alcohol they are fun, but it is really noticeable to others that you are intoxicated.

jwalm
12-30-2005, 12:39 AM
i have no experience with pharms in mexico.

but i always though codeine was easy to get, like Tylex CD which is tylenol 3

....good luck :)

insaneike
01-07-2006, 05:26 PM
Just walk into most pharms and give them $100 and chances are you'll get a script of choice. BUT a had family who just went to the doc downt ehre and gave him $120(i think) and he wrote a script for OC40s for a 'broken leg' :p

Someone also gets there K from a pharm in mexi that takes e-mail orders hehe.

later

Sgt_Rock
01-21-2006, 06:34 AM
SWIM has alot of experience with going south of the border to shop. let me know if you have any specific questions and ill forward them to him.

Paesan is right... hit or miss on Morphine, and they dont have anything else that they 'stock' so to speak. You can get 40 and 80mg OC's... SWIM never had trouble getting them.. usually around 30$ ea unless you get quantity. You can find Vics and Percs, but nothing in quantity as they dont 'sell' them.. its something they get on hand for americans coming down there... they are always 5$ each.

Other than that, you can find alot of Benzos.. Xannies, Vals, Klonopin..

and then they haev Nubain, and Bupe (Temegesic)

Carisoprodol.. Soma.
Ultram.

..... thats about it. unless you are looking for juice.. lol. $30 each for oxy's,damn it takes me 4 to get high (40 mg) thats $120 per high!

Mokelly
01-21-2006, 08:00 AM
I think he was sayin 30 bucks for an 80mg

exitwound
01-21-2006, 02:07 PM
I can get most of the rest online for comparable prices I bet, but I'd love to get my hands on some Nubain/Bupe! As long as it's in a form that's absorbable w/o injection since I don't do the needle (too much risk of inflammatory reaction due to my condition!)....

sidman
01-22-2006, 01:45 PM
pill's are so much money more than just plain old HEROIN!! YOU COULD GET THAT IN MEXICO!! EASILY

exitwound
01-22-2006, 08:22 PM
I'm more interested in finding some right here out in the middle of the freakin' forest without a city slum anywhere nearby..... :D

Smack is indeed one of the easiest to find opiates. But what place it could have in the chronic pain self-medicator's toolbox....I have yet to decide. Mostly because I don't have access (yet)....hopefully I'll be able to rectify that before too terribly long.

devilsdrug
01-22-2006, 08:48 PM
i wish had the answer ew i dont , in all my years of using H none of it was " responsible" use , in those times i had no chronic pain, i havent done any H in over 10 years or used a needle, i dont think i could deal with all the demons of smack, there are so many ways it takes over that keeps you from using it responsibly, that is too keep a daily regimen without using it all up before your suppose to . now on the other hand ive been able to use various pharms and pt and occasional raw O without blowing it for about about 8 yrs, I m also sure it depends on the person , i do H i keep doing H

SomniGod
01-22-2006, 09:03 PM
i think you need to make a BIG trip to the BIG city once a month and STOCK UP.....now many of us would be making another trip in 1/2 the time we expect.... but finding a hook up or stash in the forest is not gonna happen...unless the H fairy shows up... bitch hasn't been by my crib in WAAAAY too long!!

~S~

exitwound
01-22-2006, 11:54 PM
Problem is, long drives are really rough on my condition/pain levels. And not exactly compatible with having a newborn baby to take care of. Still, I may yet find a few solutions for this. Alternatives to H, and actually, perhaps, some H itself....

The main protection I have against the smack demons, is the same one I have against the dreaded Ethanol Ogre(TM).... ;) my condition itself! Even those gentle little acupuncture needles cause me to have strange bruises and nasty inflammatory reactions; mere routine blood draws for testing have caused me to get huge welts and all sorts of weird reactions. This, only in the past few months since my condition entered Stage 3 where it frequently flares up over my entire body with a severe arthritic bone pain and all kinds of other nastiness. In the past I've been fine with needles; we're still not sure exactly what the problem is, whether it's the actual wound that my body is reacting to, or if it's the stainless steel in the needles themselves, or what.

But even if I wanted to, I'd be royally fucked if I tried to shoot up. I have a built-in rejection mechanism to protect me from it. Of course once can easily get a monkey from snorting, plugging, or even swallowing little H-bombs but it's a monkey with much smaller claws I suspect.....

In any case, I'm morph'd to the gills and in need of some sleep. More talk on this subject tomorrow. That is, unless the smack fairy pays me a visit! :D