PDA

View Full Version : Method for pills that gel up...

SintheticNature
10-21-2007, 01:40 AM
Not sure if anyone has read this yet. I searched on here and didn't find anything on it. That dude, Mobius Dick posted a crisping method for pills that gel up on you so that you can get the gel off and sniff or shoot them. I'm also wondering if anyone has tried this yet. Seems like a lot of work, and I've done it without using this method. But quite a few people say it works great, but was wondering if anyone on here has tried it successfully. Here is the link to the post he made: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?p=283809&sid=58f9e5106bdd611a0a8428a934bfd1f5

I'll also copy and paste it.

Pill Crisping: Mobius Dick

"(The following is a morphine pill preparation method, known as "crisping", that allows you to more easily draw the sloution into a syringe. As you may know, the current formula for many narcotic pills has been altered to make them gel up when water is added. This was done intentionally to make them more difficult to prepare for injection. Well, to all the assholes that participated in making them more difficult to inject, FUCK YOU! By following these simple instructions, you should be able to narcotic pills with much greater ease. No problems with the solution gelling up and being a real bitch to draw up into the syringe. Thanks to "Mobius Dick" for this informative post, which I found on a google group for hard drug users. Enjoy!)

After many months of working with this technique, I have come up with
the definitive way to inject MS Contins, Oxycontin's, and MSIR.
Although many of you still may have success with older pills and other
methods, the newer pills require a trick or two to get them into
solution.

Since most people get the 100 mg MS Contins and since the OCs are about
the same size, I will use this as my standard. I also use a wheel
filter for all pills now as I have gotten trash fever from a certain
pills other than MSCs and OCs, but rather than take the chance, I use
it all the time. I also use a 50 ml Pyrex or Kimax beaker, but a spoon
can be used; however, it is more work and you risk spilling it. If you
do use a spoon, use a large one, bigger than a tablespoon to contain
the liquid which is going to be 3 mls worth for 2 pills at once. I have
found doing 2 pills at once works best and you can use less or more,
but there is an art to this. You may end up wasting a shot before
getting it right, but if you follow my directions exactly, you should
have no problem.

Mobi's Crisping Method:

1) Take 2 MSC 100 mgs (or MSIRs or OCs of any strength) and wipe the
coating off with a damp paper towel.

2) Dry the pills with a dry paper towel making sure there is no paper
left on the pills.

3) Place the pills in a 50 ml Pyrex or Kimax beaker.

4) I prefer using a hot plate, but if you are using a gas or an
electric stove, take a frying pan and place it on the burner. Turn the
burner on medium high/high and allow the pan to get hot.

5) Place the beaker on the pan or the hot plate and shake the beaker
around for about 3 -5 minutes or until the pills take on a caramel
color with a black burn mark on the contact point of the pill with the
glass. It does not have to be completely black or molten. You just want
some caramelization to take place before crushing the pill.

6) Dump the pills into a mortar and pestle that you get at any cooking
store and crush the pills into a fine powder.

7) Take the beaker off the heat and dump all of the powder into the
beaker, shaking it a little to evenly distribute it. You can use you
hands to remove any powder clinging to the mortar, but squirt alcohol
on your hand first and dry it so as not to cause too much
contamination.

8) Put the beaker onto the heated pan again shake it around until the
powder starts to blacken some. You do not want it to smoke a great
deal, but it is going to turn the powder black. As soon as the last
speck of powder appears black and will not move around the beaker with
shaking, you are ready to add water.

You know the rest........now enjoy shooting drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, again, to all you assholes who in any way participated in creating a pill that is intentionally manufactured to be a pain in the ass to inject, FUCK YOU. We have broken your matrix and are currently very high. You stupid shitheads can't stop us from shooting dope whenever we feel like it, your efforts have amounted to nil. Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! "

Also, I did search and didn't see this method anywhere. But if I missed something and it's here, let me know and I'll just delete this. I just saw other crisping methods, but not this one.

I kind of would like to try it, just to see how well it does or doesn't work. Not sure yet though. Any thoughts?

JonnyM
10-21-2007, 02:42 AM
Haha my friend, they probably got the crisping method off this site, search "ike" and "crisping" and it will step you in the right direction.

It does work however.

oxydose
10-21-2007, 03:14 AM
I thought Ike used some kinda cold water max extraction on MSConts, am I missing another?

I'd really like some instructions from someone with first hand experience, I have the football Teva 80s and would like to know how to prep one 80 at a time for IV injection, using only a 1cc insulin rig if possible (its all I got!). I'd be ok with doing 2-3 shots, but the prep is what I'm referring to.

So if anyone could point me in the right direction, or someone with experience could find it in their heart to PM me with a quick N' dirty rundown, then I'd very much appreciate it, thanks...

I-Nod
10-21-2007, 03:40 AM
I thought Ike used some kinda cold water max extraction on MSConts, am I missing another?

I'd really like some instructions from someone with first hand experience, I have the football Teva 80s and would like to know how to prep one 80 at a time for IV injection, using only a 1cc insulin rig if possible (its all I got!). I'd be ok with doing 2-3 shots, but the prep is what I'm referring to.

So if anyone could point me in the right direction, or someone with experience could find it in their heart to PM me with a quick N' dirty rundown, then I'd very much appreciate it, thanks...

Yeah, Ike's is a water extraction - crush and soak for 2 - 3 hrs. I believe it was tm420 who first shed light on the crisping method here. I've tried both, but only tried the crisping twice w/ my technique being sub-par. It's all in the wrist man! :p

Here's tm420tm's thread on crisping. He made a pictorial post on his method, pretty cool and easy to follow. http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?t=4214&highlight=crisping

Nice find Sinthetic... including the yahoo group.

betmylife
10-21-2007, 11:10 AM

you can do without the method too, with the Tevas, you gotta crush the pills into powder, put in spoon, squirt in water, then heat, a gel/foamy thing will form on top, you will want to move that to the side, draw up the clear liquid......eat the gel/foamy thing......its not as a clean method as ike, but less time consuming.....the first time I shot up it was 1 and a half teva 40s.........pretty good rush.....I had an experienced junkie helping me tho.....blah.....I havn't shot up since, once was enough for me, I liked it too much, and it wore off to fast....plus my veins are deep in my arms, and I tried to shoot on my own a few times after that, and couldn't find a vein, I just squirted the oxy juice into my mouth.....I would do the IKE method, seems the safest way.....Im glad I don't shoot up, I would be dead by now probably...

BML

maybe I should start shooting up,my nose is fucked from all the snorting.....it runs constantly.....I just need to get some good oral medicine.....I guess oxy is, but I use it for the high.

oxydose
10-21-2007, 12:27 PM
thanks guys, so prepin these Teva footballs for IV use is possible without crisping eh? Last time I tried to IV a pill of these kinds it was some ABG 30mg MSContins, then a few months later one of those Dana/Impax 40mg OxyCodone extended releases (the ones with GG+some #s).

I'll give it a shot though and post my expirences, thanks guys.

Inspektahdek
10-26-2007, 11:25 AM
interesting, I'll just put em in my ass, haha

ein0606
12-07-2007, 07:01 AM
ok i just tried this. and what the result looks like is black tar heroin is this right??? im kinda afraid to try it quick answer please.....hope someones up this early

roxi*stardust
02-07-2008, 11:25 PM
BUMPITY Bump Bump for those who used the search engine and couldn't find me.