PDA

View Full Version : Street Price for Vicodin (Hydrocodon)

Sykotherapudik Lee
10-18-2007, 12:04 PM
I'm trying to get a general idea of street prices for Vicodin 500's (Hydrocodone) in various areas throughout the country. Anyone?

Sorry if this topic has been visited already - I was unable to find anything in the search engine.

aj11
10-18-2007, 12:06 PM
$2 for 5mg
$3 for 7.5
$4 for 10mg
you don't even want to know the price of oxycontin. There is a shortage of opiates in general where I live. Tons of weed and dreaded meth(yuk)
Oh this is SW MIssouri

zenpunk
10-18-2007, 12:07 PM
Someone outside of swim's office sells them for $2 a piece - expensive but not bad considering that she just reaches in her locked drawer and gets them - no hassle - no risk.

Rent
10-18-2007, 12:30 PM
I'm trying to get a general idea of street prices for Vicodin 500's (Hydrocodone) in various areas throughout the country. Anyone?

Sorry if this topic has been visited already - I was unable to find anything in the search engine.

There is no such thing as a 500 in vicodin. Make sure you know what your buying, because things like motrin and naproxin do come in 500..

These are vicodin in the 500 club. 500 is the tylenol. The smaller number is the hydocodone. So you have to ask what and 500. It makes a big difference.

5/500
7.5/500
10/500 (my favorite in the old days)

zenpunk
10-18-2007, 12:40 PM
sorry rent is correct...I was talking about 5/500s. Around here the commonly found options are 5/500, 7.5/750 and the wonderful 10/325

Sykotherapudik Lee
10-18-2007, 03:21 PM
Thanks for the info - these are 5/500's

http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?action=search&drugname=&imprint=watson+349&shape=0&color=&I1=Search
So $2 is common? Anything above or below that?

WarmCyanide
10-18-2007, 04:53 PM
ive seen as high as four dollars for 5/500

tptptp
10-18-2007, 05:02 PM
Lol, I know some idiot tough guy who used to d h and shit and thinks hes so cool for doing drugs that used to sell 15mg pills for like $10 each, and he thought he was giving people a good deal. He would buy them in bulk for the same price you could go oxy's in NON bulk.

Hydro's I dunno if theres any said price....oxys are 50 cents- $1mg so youd like to think hydros arent more than 50cents per mg max some people got good prices some dont. You pay what you pay. I dont think theres much of a "street" market for hydros. If you got the extra bucks to spent and buy in bulk you can probably just go to an ROP. tehnically thats legal for now and while you'll probably currently pay on the higher end of "reasonable" price you wont get busted (though you may lose some $ if they shut down) and you wont pay a fortune.....unless you find a shitty rop actually most are.

Ideally you don't wanna pay more than 50 cents per mg if that. Many people who buy off the streets can get oxy's for 50 cents per mg maybe a little more so why buy a hydro for that...but supply and demand. You might pay $2mg...

Inspektahdek
10-18-2007, 05:22 PM
yea I've seen people in the States sell Vicodin 5/500's for $5 saying they're 500mg "ones" fucking idiots! GOD DAMN I HATE THESE PEOPLE! OH and the people who sell morphine pills one dollar a mg just like oxy because it's "morphine" and has a stigma and they're uneducated on drugs by any means. Back when I lived in the States when I was younger I sold morphine sulphate MSContins pretty pricey, or I'd trade them for other things, marijuana, etc. but atleast I knew it was morphine and what the oral bioavailability was. A guy who I met recently here (I'm going to be in the States for a little bit for work) was selling oxys $1 a mg, and I bought one w/d coming here from Germany, I had no choice, he calls me up the other day and tries to tell me he's god these "BOMB!" <-------- morphine tabs 30mg for $30

I laughed and made fun of him he had no idea and still doesn't, and I asked if they were IR or ER just out of curiosity of how dumb of dealer this guy was and I had to say "instant release" or "extended release" and he still didn't know, but they sure were "BOMB Morphine Tabs!" oh my god, what is wrong with some people!

I hate people that try to explain to u like they know their drugs when they don't know shit about them such as the "cmon they're 500s, etc!"

surprisingly in Germany, pharms on the street aren't really that prevalent, they're pretty strict about giving you oxycodone, etc. unless you've had surgeries or proven problems with records, they usually only script you good narcs if it's something that's going to affect you in some way for the rest of your life. That's kind of the golden rule in my experience. A broken finger, or small arm fracture will get u bandages and Voltaren from the Klinikum. But for some reason, if you get an operation of some sort for something serious, you're gold. I guess it might be a liability thing, I don't know.

Europe and the US have their UPS and DOWNS when it comes to getting narcs. Such as OTC codeine etc benzos are basically easy to get here like trams are in the states. Most medication comes in little sheet boxes like this-

http://amytenderich.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/avandia_1.jpg

yea and sorry for the rant, i had some steam I had to blow off

jonny-5
10-18-2007, 05:44 PM
2bux for 5/500
3 for 7.5
4 bux for 10/325/650/whatever

usually if u buy a bunch you get a deal.

los angeles area

Slippin|Fallen
10-18-2007, 08:39 PM
$3-4-5 for 5mg
$4-5-6-7 for 7.5
$5-6-7-8-9-10 for 10mg

depends on the dealer, and how much your buying

WarmCyanide
10-18-2007, 09:48 PM
I hate people that try to explain to u like they know their drugs when they don't know shit about them such as the "cmon they're 500s, etc!"

had to rewind your quote SeleKta!

jerets
10-18-2007, 10:47 PM
Not sure about the 5/500's, but the 10/325's go for $5 being the very cheapest around here. $10 is the most expensive. Usually somewhere around $8/ea depending on how many you get and what is available. Never below or above those though.

It is hard to believe they could go for $4 for 10/325's -- seems so cheap. ROP prices are right around $3/ea now and they are legit! Good opi's come and go too. Always good to buy enough for a couple weeks just to prepare for worst case.

Jerets

Bonnie100
10-24-2007, 11:41 PM
Sorry I'm late to this. But upstate NY?

5/500 $1.00
7.5/500 $200
10/500 $300

Pretty cheap around here!

jonny-5
10-24-2007, 11:58 PM
i used to live in upstate NY. the reason its so cheap is cause life is so boring there that you have to stay drugged at all times just to stay sane.

haha just playin.

or am i?

Duckfeet
10-25-2007, 12:18 AM
When I've seen'em, it's around five bucks for fives, ten for tens...most people I always run into know the buffer ain't what yer selling....I haven't run across anybody who actually thought it was the apap they were selling...everybody knows it's the hydro...same price as percs always were...and they don't do shit for me either, but that's just cuz I'm all jaded and burntout, and now, of course, on methadone...but I remember when two or three viks and a beer, gave me a few hours of happiness, and having a couple for morning just made the night better...

Hydrocodone's alright: most of us just got too much tolerence, and need oxycontin or stronger....hell, if the weaker opiates still work for you, consider yourself lucky...I *wish* really, I could still get high on vicodin...last time I really got a buzz from hydrocodone, was in the good old tussionex cough syrup... Hell, that was about the *only* way you'd see hydrocodone in those days....

roxi*stardust
10-25-2007, 10:52 AM
Here the 5mg go for $2.50, the 7.5mg for $4, and the 10mg for $5. Sometimes you can get them cheaper, depends on the person. They are a waste of $$ for me

OxyContinuously
10-25-2007, 11:51 AM
here, there's no 5's of vicodin, mainly those blasted M360 (7.5 x 750) or M361 (blue, 10 x 660) and the 7.5's are usually 4 a pop, depending and the tens are 6, 7 maybe...a little pricey i know, oh yeah sometimes the M367 (10 x 325's) come around and paradoxically, those are 4.50 for some reason???

oh well!

Inspektahdek
10-25-2007, 12:12 PM
had to rewind your quote SeleKta!

yes yes, nice one bruv!

Inspektahdek
10-25-2007, 12:14 PM
When I've seen'em, it's around five bucks for fives, ten for tens...most people I always run into know the buffer ain't what yer selling....I haven't run across anybody who actually thought it was the apap they were selling...everybody knows it's the hydro...same price as percs always were...and they don't do shit for me either, but that's just cuz I'm all jaded and burntout, and now, of course, on methadone...but I remember when two or three viks and a beer, gave me a few hours of happiness, and having a couple for morning just made the night better...

Hydrocodone's alright: most of us just got too much tolerence, and need oxycontin or stronger....hell, if the weaker opiates still work for you, consider yourself lucky...I *wish* really, I could still get high on vidodin...last time I really got a buzz from hydrocodone, was in the good old tussionex cough syrup... Hell, that was about the *only* way you'd see hydrocodone in those days....

oh yes, quite true about the acetaminophen thing, I had this girl try to explain to me about how messed up she was getting because the Vicodin "EXTRA STRENGTH" had 750mg of acetaminophen god! Damn that acetaminophen is a crazy drug I tell ya!

Tea Time
10-25-2007, 02:43 PM
yea I've seen people in the States sell Vicodin 5/500's for $5 saying they're 500mg "ones" fucking idiots! GOD DAMN I HATE THESE PEOPLE! OH and the people who sell morphine pills one dollar a mg just like oxy because it's "morphine" and has a stigma and they're uneducated on drugs by any means. Back when I lived in the States when I was younger I sold morphine sulphate MSContins pretty pricey, or I'd trade them for other things, marijuana, etc. but atleast I knew it was morphine and what the oral bioavailability was. A guy who I met recently here (I'm going to be in the States for a little bit for work) was selling oxys $1 a mg, and I bought one w/d coming here from Germany, I had no choice, he calls me up the other day and tries to tell me he's god these "BOMB!" <-------- morphine tabs 30mg for $30

NO SHIT! I fucking cannot stand people like that! The worst part is when you try to correct them or even just try to teach them so that they don't sound like an idiot and then they have the balls to argue with you and tell you that you're wrong! I swear - some of these people must be fucking retarded.

Especially your guy selling you "bomb ass morphine" $30 for 30mg. That is funny as hell! :D

Black_Pony
10-25-2007, 06:56 PM
The deal in the bay used to be 2 10/325's for $5. That was reasonable (not great). That supply dried up (for me at least) and I haven't seen any lately nearly that reasonable (I havent looked though). Sometimes street dealers ask me if I want vikes and i usually say no. Next time I'll ask 'em how much for ya.

OxyContinuously
10-25-2007, 07:21 PM
The deal in the bay used to be 2 10/325's for $5. That was reasonable (not great). That supply dried up (for me at least) and I haven't seen any lately nearly that reasonable (I havent looked though). Sometimes street dealers ask me if I want vikes and i usually say no. Next time I'll ask 'em how much for ya.

Hey BP, what's good bro!!

that's a pretty good deal at least for yonkers' standards. 2 of the nice tens for 5 is a good deal; normally the suckers can be 6 or seven (in that ballpark) but 20mg for 5 bucks ain't half bad!

Shit, BP, if that's "reasonable," I would probably shit at what *good* is you know??

hey take it easy bro ;-)

oxy

Jocko
10-25-2007, 08:45 PM
I'd say two 10/325's for $5 is pretty DARN good, considering, as someone already said, those are the prices from online pharms.

dirtdog
10-25-2007, 09:31 PM
2 for 5 is about right
Jocko!
Thats my dogs name hahaha :D

Jocko
10-25-2007, 09:51 PM
2 for 5 is about right
Jocko!
Thats my dogs name hahaha :D

Good doggie! :) Well, obviously there's no set price. Some people are saying $5 for two 10/325, others are saying $5 for one 10/325. I guess it's just whatever people are willing to pay.

Inspektahdek
10-25-2007, 10:00 PM
NO SHIT! I fucking cannot stand people like that! The worst part is when you try to correct them or even just try to teach them so that they don't sound like an idiot and then they have the balls to argue with you and tell you that you're wrong! I swear - some of these people must be fucking retarded.

Especially your guy selling you "bomb ass morphine" $30 for 30mg. That is funny as hell! :D

I have three words for you, exactly, exactly, exactly. haha same thing always happens

Black_Pony
10-26-2007, 09:10 AM
Whats up my man!

Ya, so yesterday I saw a guy on the street selling 5/?'s for $2 a piece. Not a very good deal if you ask me. He didn't say they were fives but I saw someone buy a handful from him ad they were those big white ones (5's). Ive never seen any white 10's, if anyone else has then I may be wrong. i asked him how much and he said $2 a piece. That is San Francisco street price, if anyone was curious.

On that note, I walked around the streets forever yesterday and could not find ANY black tar! I finally gave up and had to settle for OC's. I guess there was a fatty police crack down or something, because all the H dealers were high and dry. A sad time...

Hey BP, what's good bro!!

that's a pretty good deal at least for yonkers' standards. 2 of the nice tens for 5 is a good deal; normally the suckers can be 6 or seven (in that ballpark) but 20mg for 5 bucks ain't half bad!

Shit, BP, if that's "reasonable," I would probably shit at what *good* is you know??

hey take it easy bro ;-)

oxy

Jocko
10-26-2007, 07:26 PM
Whats up my man!
Ya, so yesterday I saw a guy on the street selling 5/?'s for $2 a piece. Not a very good deal if you ask me. He didn't say they were fives but I saw someone buy a handful from him ad they were those big white ones (5's). Ive never seen any white 10's, if anyone else has then I may be wrong. i asked him how much and he said $2 a piece. That is San Francisco street price, if anyone was curious.
On that note, I walked around the streets forever yesterday and could not find ANY black tar! I finally gave up and had to settle for OC's. I guess there was a fatty police crack down or something, because all the H dealers were high and dry. A sad time...

Well, I guess it depends on how you look at it. For example, let's say your average bloke buys FIVE of those 5mg vikes for 10 bones. Now, assuming he's not a heavy-hitter and doesn't have a tolerance - he can go out, have just a few beers ... and have a GREAT time on 25mg. To me, that's a pretty reasonable price for a really nice buzz.

Duckfeet
10-26-2007, 08:23 PM
Sure: they're a good deal...most of us, just our tolerance is thru the roof, and they no longer work...hell, I used to think a couple of viks and go drink some beer was good fucking time...wish it still worked for me...and it's supply and demand, what the hell do we think, same as everything else...nobody twisting our arms..like I said, a long time ago fives were going for five bucks a piece, and we paid it...nobody sulked or went home crying when we didn't, cuz somebody else sure would... Hell, I used to sell mexican neo-percodans at these Louisiana topless bars for three bucks a piece, and I'd even *tell* them it was nothing but propoxyphene...but these girls' attitude was that it made them feel better than nothing, and they'ed wash'em down with cheap wine, and feel happy as can be...we act like there's some kind of *rules* to this game, or something....like I said: nobody twisting arms anywhere....

Well, I guess it depends on how you look at it. For example, let's say your average bloke buys FIVE of those 5mg vikes for 10 bones. Now, assuming he's not a heavy-hitter and doesn't have a tolerance - he can go out, have just a few beers ... and have a GREAT time on 25mg. To me, that's a pretty reasonable price for a really nice buzz.

OCfenatiq
10-27-2007, 12:58 AM
Lol, I know some idiot tough guy who used to d h and shit and thinks hes so cool for doing drugs that used to sell 15mg pills for like $10 each, and he thought he was giving people a good deal. He would buy them in bulk for the same price you could go oxy's in NON bulk.

Hydro's I dunno if theres any said price....oxys are 50 cents- $1mg so youd like to think hydros arent more than 50cents per mg max some people got good prices some dont. You pay what you pay. I dont think theres much of a "street" market for hydros. If you got the extra bucks to spent and buy in bulk you can probably just go to an ROP. tehnically thats legal for now and while you'll probably currently pay on the higher end of "reasonable" price you wont get busted (though you may lose some $ if they shut down) and you wont pay a fortune.....unless you find a shitty rop actually most are.

Ideally you don't wanna pay more than 50 cents per mg if that. Many people who buy off the streets can get oxy's for 50 cents per mg maybe a little more so why buy a hydro for that...but supply and demand. You might pay $2mg...
Just from experience most people who d H or other stuff will come across pills sometimes but no matter how many times you tell em what each number means (like 5/500 or 7.5/750) they don't listen or just don't care b/c whether its a 10/325 perc or a 5/500 lortab they always want $5.00 apiece seems like. Not always the case but has been many times. Another thing is since they don't know much about pills usually sometimes you can act like they are weak (even if they aren't) and they don't know the difference so works out for the better...
Not all too long ago, perhaps, they had some dillies 4mg and had no clue what they were even called (tried saying they were percs) so they ended up cutting price in half when acting not interested in paying their cost... Even though it was slightly steep at $8.00 (maybe very steep), but lets not forget the moral of the story... They ended up only being half price (not bad around here, still may be steep for most, don't know)...

upstate_007
10-29-2007, 01:42 PM
Albany area here also. Was getting 7.5/500 for $2.50 each. A little on the expensive side, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. But, that connect dried up so now the price is not even close to being the issue.

krinkov
10-29-2007, 07:00 PM
$2 for 5mg
$3 for 7.5
$4 for 10mg
you don't even want to know the price of oxycontin. There is a shortage of opiates in general where I live. Tons of weed and dreaded meth(yuk)
Oh this is SW MIssouri

Same prices here in the Detroit area. Some people think they have a gold mine though and try to get $5 for a 7.5 :rolleyes:.

kalla5
10-30-2007, 12:28 PM
2 bucks for 5mg dones here in DFW TExas

phaedros
10-30-2007, 11:57 PM
4 to 5 dollars for the 7.5s here in the Wayne county,Michigan area..seems to be ALOT of people around here with a Vicodin habit.I have to eat like 8 of them to get a good feeling,so i stick to the H.Its cheaper and actually better for you.I think if you have a habit where you eat 10 to 20+ Vicodins a day it is better to switch over to H.Its a helluva alot cheaper and better for the liver because of the vicodins having all of that damn tylenol.