PDA

View Full Version : best way for taking XANAX: nose, or by mouth?

twstedroads
10-14-2007, 08:49 AM
I can't decide what's better. I like to snort them just for the joy of snorting things, but then a lot of people tell me that they are much more effective when swallowed. when i swallow them, it's kinda like a "i think i can feel them working but maybe not..." and honestly i hardly feel them at ALL anymore I have been taking a 2mg stick in the morning, half a stick in the afternoon, and then another 2mg stick at before bedtime. I'm thinking on cutting way back on em so i can feel them again. i believe the greatest benefit is how its helping me cut back on my daily methadone.. i was at 80mg a day 1 week and a half ago and now I'm at 60mg/day with no w/d whatsoever. anyway back to the original question. do you guys feel your xanax better up the nose or down the throat. thanks for the input!

-a

Synack
10-14-2007, 12:30 PM
I believe the oral ROA has a better bio-availability as opposed to intranasal administration, but I'm almost positive that intranasal administration 'hits' sooner.

Just my .02c

-Syn

jonny-5
10-14-2007, 12:37 PM
when i take them recreationally i eat them, but if im trying to knock myself out for a few hours during withdrawls i snort 3mg.

Brony
10-14-2007, 03:20 PM
Taking benzos orally has always worked well for me.

If I'm in a "party" mood, then I'll snort them.

Either way works just as well for me.

Slippin|Fallen
10-14-2007, 03:44 PM
I believe the oral ROA has a better bio-availability as opposed to intranasal administration, but I'm almost positive that intranasal administration 'hits' sooner.

Just my .02c

-Syn

+1

but i love snorting things... its my habit...

Dirtyrockstar
10-15-2007, 08:35 AM
the generic little white 2mg sticks go best in my tummy, they take a full hour to come on tho. whereas the Kalma brand 1mg are best in groups of four smashed right up my arm. however i do not recommend or endorse the injection of benzodiazepines by any group or individual.. yeah.

Inspektahdek
10-15-2007, 09:25 PM
snorting used to work for me, I usually take em orally but sublingual is the best, I've had the really good generics in germany, can't remember the brand name but sublingual the taste is so horrible and it lingers, aghhhh, even milk can't take that taste away. Xanax is more horrible than MDMA in taste to me

---------------------------------------------------

I'm rxd diazepam (Valium) for muscle spasms and I usually always eat them orally, does the trick, sometimes sublingual, not as bad as xanax sublingual, valium has almost no taste to me.

Tea Time
10-16-2007, 06:40 AM
You should just take them orally, but you should take tagamet and/or grapefruit juice with it. I always used to take tagamet with it and it greatly potentiates it. Some of you guys probably already know about this, but I am surprised how many don't know. It makes xanax A LOT stronger and it last A LOT longer. I'll see if I can't find a source on how much stronger it makes xanax.

Here is something from RXLIST.com:

http://http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic/alpraz_wcp.htm

Drugs demonstrated to be CYP 3A inhibitors on the basis of clinical studies involving alprazolam (caution and consideration of appropriate alprazolam dose reduction are recommended during coadministration with the following drugs)

Cimetidine—Coadministration of cimetidine increased the maximum plasma concentration of alprazolam by 86%, decreased clearance by 42%, and increased half-life by 16%.

Have fun and be safe!

TT

opiobsessed
10-16-2007, 08:17 AM
Wow, I'm on valium 10mg 4x daily, does gf juice or tagamet potentiate all benzo's? my bottle says do not drink or eat grapefruit while taking this medication. I would love to feel my valium high again

Dirtyrockstar
10-16-2007, 08:34 AM
upping the xanax kick by eighty something percent sounds ideal, not to mention economic, i can get grapefruit juice easy enough but does it have the same punch as tagamet? that would require a script and its hard to fake an ulcer

Tea Time
10-16-2007, 03:12 PM
upping the xanax kick by eighty something percent sounds ideal, not to mention economic, i can get grapefruit juice easy enough but does it have the same punch as tagamet? that would require a script and its hard to fake an ulcer

Yes tagamet works on valium. Tagamet is OTC here in the states, you shouldn't have to worry about a prescription. I don't think grapefruit juice works as good as tagamet, but it should definitely help. Just be careful. You might want to think about a dosage reduction to see how well this works for you. I definitely had to reduce my dose if I didn't want to end up blacked out. Take care,

TT

Inspektahdek
10-17-2007, 11:02 PM
Wow, I'm on valium 10mg 4x daily, does gf juice or tagamet potentiate all benzo's? my bottle says do not drink or eat grapefruit while taking this medication. I would love to feel my valium high again

oh hell yes it does! like almost doubles it, even more than cimetidine/tagamet is supposed to do for opiates, it's moreso for benzos especially xanax, make sure it's 100% white grapefruit and or tagamet 30-45 min prior, thats peak plasma time of those inhibitions of the inhibitor enzymes CYP2D6

How much are u guys taking for a valium high? I remember being younger not young young but 18-20 and feeling awesome on valium especially watching a video or something. Now it just takes down my comedowns from mdma, and helps me get a good nights sleep or helps me skip time

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't decide what's better. I like to snort them just for the joy of snorting things, but then a lot of people tell me that they are much more effective when swallowed. when i swallow them, it's kinda like a "i think i can feel them working but maybe not..." and honestly i hardly feel them at ALL anymore I have been taking a 2mg stick in the morning, half a stick in the afternoon, and then another 2mg stick at before bedtime. I'm thinking on cutting way back on em so i can feel them again. i believe the greatest benefit is how its helping me cut back on my daily methadone.. i was at 80mg a day 1 week and a half ago and now I'm at 60mg/day with no w/d whatsoever. anyway back to the original question. do you guys feel your xanax better up the nose or down the throat. thanks for the input!

-a
holy shit! I almost thought that said 60mg alprazolam!!!!! :krank::krank::vomit::party-smi lol

Dirtyrockstar
10-21-2007, 11:25 AM
between five and ten valium for a nice buzz. diazepam is good. lasts a fair while before wearing off.
as little as 2mg of xanax can do the trick. sometimes up to 10mg/day to be annihilated.

4 days til xanax refill. good thing being a junky you get used to waiting and i dont mean on tables

mikells43
10-21-2007, 08:55 PM
xanax is a sulfide i beleive, and sulfides are not soluable in water, aka the nasal mucci(sp), so the best way to do xanax is to swallow it, if u snort it u will have to swallow ur snot, and or hawk a loogie and swalow it. so take it.

Dirtyrockstar
10-21-2007, 09:28 PM
apparently clinical tests have indicated that xanax is just as effective when insufflated than when taken by other means.

its true that many sulfides are insoluble, but i dont think alprazolam is one

Black_Pony
10-22-2007, 12:56 PM
I always let benzos dissolve under my tongue (sublingual). I dont take alprazolam, however.

mikells43
10-23-2007, 10:54 PM
its not a sulfide, at least it dont say so in the perscribing info. it says its not soluable in water tho.... i knew that it was somewhere along those lines.

http://www.pfizer.com/pfizer/download/uspi_xanax.pdf

Alprazolam is a white crystalline powder, which is soluble in methanol or ethanol but which
has no appreciable solubility in water at physiological pH.

TokinDerrick
10-24-2007, 12:16 PM
I think the high you get from snorting it is because the drain goes down your throat. so in escence it'd be the same as crushing it up and drinking it.

but what I always do is just break a bar down to fours and take them that way. they hit fast enough because they're made to take during a panic attack.

Maggie38
10-24-2007, 11:40 PM
I take them by mouth, but I am curious about the sublingual thing. Please explain to me the difference.

xxanxx
10-25-2007, 12:12 PM
^^It means under the tongue, essentially letting a chemical enter through your mucous membrane.

TokinDerrick
10-26-2007, 12:19 PM
is it possible to shoot xanax?

I tried it last night, but it seems that once all the liquid is in the syringe, you can't pull the syringe back. so I stuck it in my arm, and I coudln't pull any blood in to see if I was in the vein, and I missed, because I had a bubble on my arm.

but I want to know if its possible. I want to know what it feels like going from normal to benzo high in a second.

if Icould get ahold of IV valium I'd definetly love that, because I love valium more than xanax.

Tea Time
10-26-2007, 01:20 PM

but I want to know if its possible.

This is a bad idea man. They're not water soluable so I would not recommend doing it. I would only IV benzos if they are in an injectable form.

Dirtyrockstar
10-27-2007, 03:58 AM
yes, you can IV xanax however with an oral bioavailability of just over 90% its much easier to simply smash them to powder and swallow them down.

insoluble and slightly soluble in water means only that, doesnt mean not injectable full stop

take flunitrazepam for example, supposed to be insoluble in water however the usual dose is only 1mg and slightly soluble mean less than 10mg will dissolve in 1ml of water so some ppl have made it work with water alone, but bugger rohy's we're talking xanax.

if you really really wanna know PM me and ill give you the lowdown but i'll state right now that swim does not condone the use of pills other than directed as well as any other disclaimer covering my arse should you wanna know how and then go ahead and do it. SWIM has done it many times and lived but it is a true brain eraser. best saved for insomnia not for antianxiety, if your asleep it doesnt matter if you dont remember what you did

also isnt insufflation utilising the mucous membrane, while sublingual utilises the veins that run under the tongue?

xxanxx
10-29-2007, 12:32 PM
Using an alcohol/h20 solution it can be done. Don't do it though, it's not worth it.

Chicago
10-29-2007, 02:49 PM
I 2nd that %100...

I always let benzos dissolve under my tongue (sublingual). I dont take alprazolam, however.

laudaphun
10-31-2007, 04:04 PM
SWIM I.V.ed xanax a few times... but like already mention it's not really worth it. Basically SWIM can get the identical feeling from the same dose by insufflating it... just takes a few minutes to take effect instead. SWIM's xanax binges consisted of insufflating a 1-2mg... then swallowing 1-2mg, then insufflating a little more... BLUR BLUR BLUR Typically swim insufflated about 50% vs swallowing the other 50%.

WarmCyanide
03-07-2008, 09:55 PM
I think the high you get from snorting it is because the drain goes down your throat. so in escence it'd be the same as crushing it up and drinking it.

but what I always do is just break a bar down to fours and take them that way. they hit fast enough because they're made to take during a panic attack.

resurrect.......so in anyones experience here, its not quicker, more pronounced then sublingual. any new thoughts or are the previous posts right on?

current interest is snort and to the point. thanks guys

Tea Time
03-07-2008, 11:39 PM
resurrect.......so in anyones experience here, its not quicker, more pronounced then sublingual. any new thoughts or are the previous posts right on?

In my experience it is only slightly quicker. I still think your best bet is to take it orally along with tagamet or grapefruit juice. Tagamet has a HUGE impact on xanax!!! Unless you want to black out, you might want to reduce your dose slightly though.

the0ne
03-08-2008, 12:08 AM
Good to see you again Tea Time! You can snort any Benzo with the exception of ativan which dissolves under the tongue, but you will get a decent amount of the powder just stuck in the nostrils. I take tagament before I take my pills, and when taking any benzo a cup of grapefruit juice. It even says it on the bottle of xanax especially, taking grapefruit products will intensify the medication. Everyone likes snorting, but I would just swallow with some tagament and grapefruit juice.

WarmCyanide
03-08-2008, 10:33 AM
thanks 1 and t time

kdog
03-08-2008, 10:40 AM
I actually enjoy chewing kpins cause i can handle the mint like fresh breath like taste. xanax however i chew em up then smoke a cig then chug some juice. Never grapefruit juice since this is the first ive heard of this. But im guessing the best overall roa is oral wif grapefruit juice but i will def have to try this since i go thru way to many benzos in a month, maybe i can space them out a little. One time i ate way to many and woke up naked with melted ice cream all over my nuts and body.

ein0606
03-08-2008, 10:47 AM
. One time i ate way to many and woke up naked with melted ice cream all over my nuts and body.

hahaha thats awesome. and i thought i did fucked up shit on benzo's.

WarmCyanide
03-08-2008, 11:31 AM
yeah i did the ice cream thing last night but the ice cream was as boring as something real boring so i added some raisin bran in it for texture and the raisins got REAL difficult to handle because they were so cold with the ice cream. i have no idea this morning, where it went

dan46
03-08-2008, 06:34 PM
I have been scripted xanax but dont find any enjoyment in the 'ladders I get.
However, I was sent some Galeneka(sp) eastern european xanax 1mg
Tiny little blue round pills--- put one under my tongue and dissolved quickly straight into my system
I COULD feel them go right thru my body---not unpleasant at all and..simply
Amazing!

havok
03-08-2008, 11:35 PM
XANAX IS NOT WATER SOLUBLE.

Therefore, snorting xanax will not do anything. A substance has to dissolve in water in order to pass through your mucus membranes in your nose. Xanax has to be absorbed in your stomach to have any effect. People who snort xanax only get an effect because the xanax drips down their throat and into their stomach where it is then absorbed into the bloodstream. Snorting xanax is very dumb and wasteful.

I tried it last night, but it seems that once all the liquid is in the syringe, you can't pull the syringe back. so I stuck it in my arm, and I coudln't pull any blood in to see if I was in the vein, and I missed, because I had a bubble on my arm.

You can only shoot xanax if you dissolve the xanax in alcohol. This is because xanax is not soluble in water, but it is soluble in alcohol. Therefore, mixing the pill with water will NOT work.

underide
03-08-2008, 11:54 PM

The fact that a substance is not water soluble DOES NOT mean that it is not snortable.
In fact this same topic came up very recently and someone who held the same view as you has come to believe otherwise.
I was able to snort heroin base some years back which is NOT water soluble in the slightest, with full effects achieved, and i was not the only one.

Here is what someone posted earlier on similar subject (Woody Bear):

At physiological pH means at the pH in your body, it's varies depending on the body part and diet and things, but in the sinuses I think it's around pH 6. Ionised means the water soluble form, and non-ionised means the freebase form. This article interests me for several reasons, firstly because I never knew the pKa of heroin, and and as it's only 7.6, it surprises me how mild this is. Now mescaline and methamphetamine IIRC both have pKa's above 12, which means if you snort the freebase form of those you'll get chemical burns. So this means that snorting heroin freebase shouldn't really burn at all.

Now in order to pass the blood-brain barrier the non-polar compounds get transported, but ionised compounds don't make it across. In order to be water soluble the heroin has to be in it's ionised form. But then your body strips off the acid part and transports the freebase part into your brain. When the article states: "At physiologic pH on average 40% of heroin will be in a nonionised form and therefore accessible for membrane-transport", it means that when you snort heroin freebase, you'll be able to directly absorb 40% of it.

This is surprising to me, because it's water soluble substances that get absorbed rapidly. But it makes sense because smoked freebases are extremely rapidly absorbed by the lungs. And if they can absorb freebases, the sinus should be able to. But theres a difference, in that smoked stuff consists of microscopic sized particles spread over a very wide surface area in the lungs. But snorted stuff is very clumpy and spread over a relatively tiny surface area.

Also if 40% of the heroin is non-ionised, that doesn't necessarily mean that the other 60% is water soluble and instantly absorbed. What happens is when you snort it 40% is capable of being transported across the membranes, the other 60% will have to find a hydrogen ion in the area, become ionised which makes it water soluble and be absorbed the same way your nose absorbs water. There's not a large amount of free hydrogen ions in your nose, because if there were, then your nose would be extremely acidic, and not around a mild pH 6. So all of the free hydrogen ions would bind onto the heroin, then it would take a while for more free hydrogen ions to get transported to that area.

If you snort heroin hydrochloride, 100% of it is ionised, so it doesn't have to wait for a free hydrogen ion to bind to before it becomes water soluble and absorb along with any water. So it's complicated and you can't really say that because heroin hydrochloride is 0% non-ionised, therefore 0% gets membrane transported into the body. Because it does get absorbed, and rapidly at that, but heroin hydrochloride just needs to gets absorbed before the hydrochloride molecule gets stripped off, and the heroin freebase get transported across membranes into your brain. But heroin freebase can be absorbed directly.

But again, transport across the membranes work a bit like a ferry, it proceeds at a set rate and has a limited capacity. So if you inject heroin, it's shot into the blood and there's a huge number of sites for the hydrochloride to get stripped off. But if you snort it, it still will get absorbed, but because the local transport sites are swamped, there's a queue and it takes time for everything to get absorbed. Which is why smoking or rectal administration is far more efficient then snorting, because there's a much greater surface area and blood supply.

Anyways, I learned here that even heroin freebase is snortableFurthermore, do you think that everyone else on this board who says that when they snorted Xanax and it worked, do you think they are all lying??

Edit: and by the way - don't get me wrong on this one. please.
i don't mean to come across like some condescending little know-it-all, IN YOUR FACE kind of fuck.
I'm not trying to pick a fight or show that i'm smarter than you.
It just irks me sometimes when people come out with something like "no, sorry...can't be done...I KNOW it can't, because i said so" without having anything firm to actually back their claims up. Then all it does is make everyone else who has (snorted xanax in this particular case) look like an idiot in your eyes at least, even though it worked for them.
I have never snorted Xanax myself. But i have snorted #2 heroin, which is also insoluble in waterwhich which would make it 'un-snortable' by your logic

Did not mean to be a dick, i'm just trying to set the record straight form my point of view.
Peace??

P.S - also, this is a drug discussion board after all... Isn't that what we're here for in any case?? to discuss drug related matters??:rolleyes:;)

havok
03-09-2008, 03:36 AM
The only reason you get high off snorting xanax or any other non water soluble drug is because the drug drips down the back of your throat and into your stomach. That is why people think snorting xanax works, but it is actually being absorbed in their stomach. Maybe a very small amount passes through your mucus membranes, but the majority of the drug will not absorb in your nose.

Also, dont underestimate the placebo effect. Just because a bunch of people say that it works doesnt mean anything. I have seen someone snort baking soda that they thought was coke, and they swore they were really high.

Think about it. If the drug won't dissolve in your nose, how could it possibly be absorbed? Your mucus is mostly water, so it will not dissolve a non-water-soluble substance.

The fact that a substance is not water soluble DOES NOT mean that it is not snortable.
In fact this same topic came up very recently and someone who held the same view as you has come to believe otherwise.
I was able to snort heroin base some years back which is NOT water soluble in the slightest, with full effects achieved, and i was not the only one.

Here is what someone posted earlier on similar subject (Woody Bear):

Furthermore, do you think that everyone else on this board who says that when they snorted Xanax and it worked, do you think they are all lying??

Edit: and by the way - don't get me wrong on this one. please.
i don't mean to come across like some condescending little know-it-all, IN YOUR FACE kind of fuck.
I'm not trying to pick a fight or show that i'm smarter than you.
It just irks me sometimes when people come out with something like "no, sorry...can't be done...I KNOW it can't, because i said so" without having anything firm to actually back their claims up. Then all it does is make everyone else who has (snorted xanax in this particular case) look like an idiot in your eyes at least, even though it worked for them.
I have never snorted Xanax myself. But i have snorted #2 heroin, which is also insoluble in waterwhich which would make it 'un-snortable' by your logic

Did not mean to be a dick, i'm just trying to set the record straight form my point of view.
Peace??

P.S - also, this is a drug discussion board after all... Isn't that what we're here for in any case?? to discuss drug related matters??:rolleyes:;)

God_Albino
03-10-2008, 11:00 PM
i dont get the 'wasteful' thing, when i would be down to only a couple .25's and had to stretch them out to get to sleep, snorting was the only way that would happen, id be out like a light.

orally, id have to take 2-3 to feel a little sleepy.

klonopin, valium and halcion only work orally for me. i dont know much about science shit, but i know what methods work for me personally

jonny-5
03-10-2008, 11:20 PM

Therefore, snorting xanax will not do anything. A substance has to dissolve in water in order to pass through your mucus membranes in your nose. Xanax has to be absorbed in your stomach to have any effect. People who snort xanax only get an effect because the xanax drips down their throat and into their stomach where it is then absorbed into the bloodstream. Snorting xanax is very dumb and wasteful.

You can only shoot xanax if you dissolve the xanax in alcohol. This is because xanax is not soluble in water, but it is soluble in alcohol. Therefore, mixing the pill with water will NOT work.

really??? i wonder why it knocks me the fuck out when i snort a bunch of it even in wds? and why does it hit me in 2 minutes instead of 15? must be placebo effect. or youre dead wrong. im going with door number 2 and i got pleanty of people to back me up on this one. it may not be water soluble, but it SURE AS SHIT IS snortable.

Mustelid
04-23-2008, 03:55 PM
I knew a very hardcore drug guy a long time ago, who used to lay out a rainbow of lines on his coffee table for guests.

He'd have everything you've heard of and some things you haven't.

Peruvian yellow-flake coke, hydromorphone, china-white heroin, DMT, and always xanax.

If it wasn't good snorted, I'm certain it wouldn't be on his table.

I never partook of his generosity past a few bong tokes of weed back then, I wish he was still around now!

Inspektahdek
04-28-2008, 02:50 PM
sublingually (under toungue) if u can handle the taste, very bitter and one of the harshest tasting recreationals or just straight oral. With the amount ratio of mg by how large the tab is why waste by nose? 1-2mgs is like some specks of dust u might lose some by trying in the nose.

smoothupnu69
04-28-2008, 04:00 PM
sublingually (under toungue) if u can handle the taste, very bitter and one of the harshest tasting recreationals or just straight oral. With the amount ratio of mg by how large the tab is why waste by nose? 1-2mgs is like some specks of dust u might lose some by trying in the nose.
i will second that. that is the way i use it . yes it is horribly bitter but you will get used to it and actually enjoy the taste. my wife hates it can taste it on my tongue hours later.

WarmCyanide
05-05-2008, 10:40 PM
I knew a very hardcore drug guy a long time ago, who used to lay out a rainbow of lines on his coffee table for guests.

He'd have everything you've heard of and some things you haven't.

Peruvian yellow-flake coke, hydromorphone, china-white heroin, DMT, and always xanax.

If it wasn't good snorted, I'm certain it wouldn't be on his table.

I never partook of his generosity past a few bong tokes of weed back then, I wish he was still around now!

find this person.

trying to resist the urge to snort klonopins. there did it. just the ROA is sexier when that way. maybe i'll sing purple rain while its under me tongue. o r "i'm in the mood for wuv":D
milk for you all! love! and major resin your lives!

Hiram
05-05-2008, 10:57 PM
find this person.

trying to resist the urge to snort klonopins. there did it. just the ROA is sexier when that way. maybe i'll sing purple rain while its under me tongue. o r "i'm in the mood for wuv":D
milk for you all! love! and major resin your lives!

Ha! the K-pins have that pleasant minty flavor.

rockbottom
05-05-2008, 11:05 PM
if you snort it your going to swallow it eventully. but the snort kick does com on faster while your waiting to swallow. any way ~Peace from --Rockbottom--:cool: ps i do them sublingually, i actually like the taste

WarmCyanide
05-05-2008, 11:43 PM
Ha! the K-pins have that pleasant minty flavor.

if you snort it your going to swallow it eventully. but the snort kick does com on faster while your waiting to swallow. any way ~Peace from --Rockbottom--:cool: ps i do them sublingually, i actually like the taste

you both make me sick to my stomach. you . you. benzotards!!!

i do like the flavor. not yours i meant the generic benxotards!.
edit benzo tardes amigos its cinco de mayonnaise yere!!

smoothupnu69
05-05-2008, 11:47 PM
just let the fuckers melt under your tongue , i love snorting roxi's but i have never snorted xanax. . hummm...

WarmCyanide
05-05-2008, 11:59 PM
i love you!

eveline
05-06-2008, 01:04 AM
i love you!

jajajaja... benzo noches WC... :rolleyes:

_L_S_V_
05-08-2008, 01:01 AM
taking them orally with some hot ass water seems to work for me. i've tried to IV xanax, using alcohol, and lets just say it was really a letdown.. so i would not recommend it.

PhoenixRisen
05-08-2008, 01:35 AM
I've actually never taken mine with grapefruit juice... like a fool I thought the "do not eat grapefruit" sticker was for my safety. Anyhoo, When I'm in real need to drop out.. I take 3 - 3.5 mg, split into halves... (I get 1mg tabs) dissolve under tongue for ten minutes until you can just start to feel them, and then swallow.

uardo
05-08-2008, 04:43 AM
I love snorting things, but they (xanaz) don't do much for me that way, eating them works better, but the BEST way to do any benzo's, and you'll all probably think I'm a sick ass, is to get a pill crusher, and smash them up real good, then get a needle-less syringe, like the kind you give dogs medicine in, and then pour the powder into the syringe, draw up some water, (warm water, cuz cold will feel freaky and hot will really hurt) and then into the brown-eye it goes. I like compounds like percs and vics that way on occassion too, but 80's and shit are for straight snorting. The only way morphs do anything for me is browned. If my habit is low, which it isn't usually, and I'm just pounding a handfull of percs or vics, to get right in the morning I'll eat my 2 to 3 tens or whatever I'm at, and then brown one or two right as I eat the others, that way it hits me faster and then I have the longer buzz from eating them. Anyway, browning rules, and no I'm not gay -- I actually started cuz I worried about all the apap, not sure if it makes a difference browning them but it made sense at the time, and got me high as giraffe pussy, so I just kinda kept it up. Anyway, try it out. See what you think. You'll feel really gay at first, but it goes away, I promise.