PDA

View Full Version : Whole pills up the bum?

GoddessofRATs
10-13-2007, 11:53 AM
What would happen if i sucked off the wax coating to some Ms Contins and just put the whole pills up my butt? I actually have done this before but it was years ago and i can't remember what pills they were and i remember it did work but i think it was a slow process for the bottom to brake down the pills that way.

Would this work? I know it's probably not the way to go but I'm just curious about it.

Thanks.
GOR

Synack
10-13-2007, 01:58 PM
UTFSE. I just gave this answer out yesterday..lol

Actually, up the rear they won't dissolve very well since your ass isn't able to produce anything that can break the pill down plus your sphincter will try to repel the foreign invader... BUT WAIT! There's MORE! At this point, Just IV the shit!

-Syn

moviebuff927
10-13-2007, 04:14 PM
UTFSE. I just gave this answer out yesterday..lol

Actually, up the rear they won't dissolve very well since your ass isn't able to produce anything that can break the pill down plus your sphincter will try to repel the foreign invader... BUT WAIT! There's MORE! At this point, Just IV the shit!

-Syn

Syn's right, there's nothing to break down the pill at all. You'll have to dissolve in some type of solution and squirt that in your ass or just IV 'em if you do that sort of thing. Unless all my veins collapse, I'll never again stick anything up me ass or swallow anything (damn that sounded dirty). I'd rather be efficient and IV, but that's me.

But no, sticking a pill up there is not going to produce any significant effects because it will remain a pill and probably shit it out before it even approaches breaking down.

GoddessofRATs
10-13-2007, 04:30 PM
Thanks guys. I was just curious.

GOR

AZJunkie
10-13-2007, 05:50 PM
Syn's right, there's nothing to break down the pill at all. You'll have to dissolve in some type of solution and squirt that in your ass or just IV 'em if you do that sort of thing. Unless all my veins collapse, I'll never again stick anything up me ass or swallow anything (damn that sounded dirty). I'd rather be efficient and IV, but that's me.

But no, sticking a pill up there is not going to produce any significant effects because it will remain a pill and probably shit it out before it even approaches breaking down.

That is 100% INCORRECT. your rectum is a mucousa...a membrane which produces mucus. Sticking a pill in your asshole will offer enough moisture to break down said pill. I've done it with both subs and oxy/roxis...all with a favorable outcome. I got wrecked off the subs - first time I ever even felt them in my head. The Oxy boof will also get you high....takes an hour or so to kick in but it packs hella punch.

maybe you guys should at least have an experience on a topic before you reply...makes you look ignorant to those of us in the know.

GoddessofRATs
10-13-2007, 06:28 PM
AZ.. Thank you so much for your addition to this thread. See, i was wondering because when i tried it years and years ago with some pills it worked like a charm, however, i can't remember what kind of pills they were. I'm not saying the other repliers were of no help, i thank you guys as well for replying. So, i was thrown off a bit that they said it wouldn't work because it had worked for me.

I'm not saying I'm gonna try it, well maybe i will lol. I'm just sick of these oral syringes, dueches and enema's not working for me, i don't know what the heck i am doing wrong. When I plugged Vicodin a few years ago i never had this problem but at the time i had the correct administration devices lol. You people must think i am stupid for having problems with this lol. But, really it's just the devices i am using, i can't find anything that works which is odd because normally i have no problems with stuff like this. I'm probably not looking in the right places for the right kind of oral syringes or devices. I can ask my vet for a few, i used to get them to give my rats medicine, he charges like a dollar for each oral syringe but than I have to drive all the way over there.

Anyway, thanks for everyone's replies and thank you AZ for giving another perspective/experience on the matter.

GOR

antigonemuse
10-13-2007, 07:03 PM
AZ.. Thank you so much for your addition to this thread. See, i was wondering because when i tried it years and years ago with some pills it worked like a charm, however, i can't remember what kind of pills they were. I'm not saying the other repliers were of no help, i thank you guys as well for replying. So, i was thrown off a bit that they said it wouldn't work because it had worked for me.

I'm not saying I'm gonna try it, well maybe i will lol. I'm just sick of these oral syringes, dueches and enema's not working for me, i don't know what the heck i am doing wrong. When I plugged Vicodin a few years ago i never had this problem but at the time i had the correct administration devices lol. You people must think i am stupid for having problems with this lol. But, really it's just the devices i am using, i can't find anything that works which is odd because normally i have no problems with stuff like this. I'm probably not looking in the right places for the right kind of oral syringes or devices. I can ask my vet for a few, i used to get them to give my rats medicine, he charges like a dollar for each oral syringe but than I have to drive all the way over there.

Anyway, thanks for everyone's replies and thank you AZ for giving another perspective/experience on the matter.

GOR
need me to come over and help ya et it in there proper.... im so sorry, i just had to... :D
kisses

GoddessofRATs
10-13-2007, 07:52 PM
ROTFL. I needed a good laugh with all this pain i am in today. I'm sure you'd get it done properly LOL.

GOR

AZJunkie
10-13-2007, 11:48 PM
are you planning on using the "beer bong" method????

moviebuff927
10-13-2007, 11:58 PM
That is 100% INCORRECT. your rectum is a mucousa...a membrane which produces mucus. Sticking a pill in your asshole will offer enough moisture to break down said pill. I've done it with both subs and oxy/roxis...all with a favorable outcome. I got wrecked off the subs - first time I ever even felt them in my head. The Oxy boof will also get you high....takes an hour or so to kick in but it packs hella punch.

The original question was an MS Contin pill. Most of the formulations of MS Contin WILL NOT break down in your anus. Read up on it. MS Contin is a time release formulation of morphine sulfate, and most of the formulations contain and ingredient that will not break down in your anus.

Perhaps you had a formulation which was favorable in your ass (no pun intended) and you concluded that ALL pills must dissolve up there. They don't.

maybe you guys should at least have an experience on a topic before you reply...makes you look ignorant to those of us in the know.

Maybe you should read the original post before you give advice that has nothing to do with it. The original question was on MS Contins, and again, most of the formulations of MS Contin (including generics) will not dissolve easily AT ALL in your anus.

Synack
10-14-2007, 02:36 AM

AZ,

Go ahead and get off of your 'holier than thou' soap box and learn to be a bit more subtle and not such a fucking dick. With that in mind, a "mucosa" is a mucous membrane that is involved in absorption & secretion but not every mucous membrane secretes mucus. The original post states that she is using an 'MS Contin', which is a time released pill.

Luckily for you (Since you seem to be very fond and supposedly knowledgeable with your all-mighty first hand "pill-to-ass" experience), The rectal mucous membrane does excrete mucous, but no where near enough to dissolve a complete whole pill in question(once again, a morphine sulphate extended release pill, which according to the manufacturer should last 8 - 12 hours) quickly enough to achieve the enhanced absorption rate to make the increased bio-availability worth the effort to prevent your body in its attempts to expel the object, in my opinion. The only way that you're going to see the increase in mucous needed is through an external source - and in your case as I hear it, that external source could easily be from the insertion of a certain phallus shaped object from your male companion leading to the point of ejaculation into the rectal cavity in close proximity to the pill.

Also, I was asked to post this from someone who you've blocked: if you, in your all knowing "pill-to-ass" wisdom if a size 15 shoe inserted abruptly into your ass would dissolve if left in there long enough?

So don't always assume that just because the membrane is a mucous membrane - it will automatically secrete mucous, let alone enough to dissolve all pills just due to your trademarked 'PTA/P2A' a.k.a. "pill-to-ass" experience.

So on a final note (Just so you know), I very rarely bash on other members as I'm pretty neutral in the scheme of things unless it is truly deserved and has been noted in other unrelated instances and if you don't like it, PISS OFF as I for one am sick of your 'Holier Than Thou' bullshit, then use the "Add Synack to your Ignore list (http://forum.opiophile.org/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=3792)" link which is located in my User Profile (http://forum.opiophile.org/member.php?u=3792) to ignore me so next time, you won't be offended.

Have a nice fucking night, and enjoy being "in the know"

-Syn

AZJunkie
10-14-2007, 10:48 AM
Hilarious how you used the term "holier than thou"

Pretty sure I've made several posts expressing how I see most of the armchair junkies on this website as exactly that....you guys are real rib ticklers.

And I dont waste my time with garbage meds like MSContins...never even mentioned them. I related my experience with Oxy and subs....maybe you should take a remedial reading comprehension class before you step up on your soapbox.

As for the ignore function...you seem to be the one who has a problem, not I, since you were the one who wasted a perfectly good post to clarify yourself to someone who could give a fuck what your paltry uneducated opinion is.....you hit the ignore button, because I already have like 20 people on mine.

I-Nod
10-14-2007, 11:01 AM
I've tried... I mean a friend has tried this w/ some Teva's and it did absolutely NADA! I would... I mean, he said he would never stick shit up his ass again, unless it is well known to get him high as a mother-fucker!! You can't recycle that kind of mistake if it doesn't work... I'm going to go and puke now...

Brony
10-14-2007, 11:46 AM
What would happen if i sucked off the wax coating to some Ms Contins and just put the whole pills up my butt?

You'd have a whole pill(s) up your butt, duh! :p (and some fingers that would need washed...)

Pretty sure I've made several posts expressing how I see most of the armchair junkies on this website as exactly that....you guys are real rib ticklers.

And I dont waste my time with garbage meds like MSContins...never even mentioned them. I related my experience with Oxy and subs....maybe you should take a remedial reading comprehension class before you step up on your soapbox.

As for the ignore function...you seem to be the one who has a problem, not I, since you were the one who wasted a perfectly good post to clarify yourself to someone who could give a fuck what your paltry uneducated opinion is.....you hit the ignore button, because I already have like 20 people on mine.

Hate to say it AZ, but you're coming off as a major dick.

And please, define "Armchair Junky" for us. I'm interested.

GoddessofRATs
10-14-2007, 11:49 AM
YOU GUYS IT FRICKIN' WORKED !! Go read my post under (Morphine- "I'll be damned, it worked") and read how i did it. I can't believe it but it worked! I've done it twice with excellent results.

GOR

tptptp
10-14-2007, 12:07 PM
My dad can and will stick pills up his bum and beat your dads ass!!!

Synack
10-14-2007, 12:19 PM

Dear mini-pharmacy boy,

As far as my "remedial reading comprehension class" - I don't feel it's necessary considering the 'advice' is coming from an individual who doesn't know how to use the proper conjunction of 'do' and 'not' which would result in "don't" as opposed to "dont". (See word 3, paragraph 2) - And weren't you the one to say something like " It's opiophile not hooked on grammar" - you fucking hypocrite.

1.) If you don't waste your time with "garbage meds" like MSContins, then where the hell is your first hand pill-to-ass experience coming from? So much for being "in the know".

2.) Don't give us that bullshit stating that you were reffering to your experience with "oxy and subs" when you clearly specify in your post "Sticking a pill in your asshole will offer enough moisture to break down said pill." - The last time I checked, using 'said pill' as in referring to a previously mentioned noun used in prior context means that the object you're referring to is an "MSContin" as GoddessOfRats mentioned or perhaps they didn't teach you that in your remedial reading class?

3.) Actually, I don't use the ignore function - it's an immature way of dealing with issues and besides if I did that - I wouldn't be able to prove you wrong anymore.

The real kicker in this whole situation is how you've failed to defend your original post. Also, the term "armchair junkie" isn't offensive coming from addict who just lucked out considering the only reason you get your 'stash' is due to an auto accident shortly after you starting detoxing on suboxone which turned you into the 'mini-pharmacy' you are today...besides, I'm sure after that accident you've spent quite a long time in an armchair with wheels plus if a "junkie" like myself can afford the 'luxuries' in life then obviously I'm doing very well for my 'paltry uneducated' self.

Finally, I wasn't the first one to use the term 'holier than thou' when referring to your blatant "I know the answer, you're a fucking douche bag" postings.

Best Regards,

-Syn

Synack
10-14-2007, 12:23 PM
GoR,

Something that I think should work for you, but it's not something I've tried...

Try crushing up your pill, placing the powder into one of those food store capsules(probably one of the larger sizes for more substance) along with a bit of warm water, lube it up with something water based and up it goes...

Seems to me, the water inside and the liquid produced as the lube melts down should be enough to dissolve the capsule and provide absorption - Kinda like making your own suppository.

Just a thought.

-Syn

jonny-5
10-14-2007, 12:27 PM
why cant anybody have a discussion on this site in which two parties dont agree on something without being total dicks to eachother. i know you guys are gonna say "well he said this first and blah blah blah." stop acting like children.

Duckfeet
10-14-2007, 12:36 PM
Yeah, easy does it, you guys...it's not that big an issue. Plugging certainly isn't for everybody, or every drug. I only went to it because my veins were shot, and tar was causing me big problems, and I couldn't get the hang of smoking it, by myself, it's like I needed a third hand. And, as I posted elsewhere, the way I plug, anything, is just to prepare it exactly the same as I would a fix, including drawing it thru cotton after ponding and breaking any pills down, suck up, then remove needile, add a little vaseline, and plug...

But it's only on Opiophile we talk about it openly, and I think in some cases it provides "harm reduction," for battered veins, like mine...

But nothing worth arguing about. Many of the people Ive had differences with, are the ones who stuck around here, and have become friends...so I find usually the old internet thing of not posting "in haste" always helps if I'm pissed off...

But, it is Opiophile, and I like it that were a bit feistier than some sites...

GoddessofRATs
10-14-2007, 12:38 PM
Jonny.. i know, this thread didn't have to turn out this way which is why i stayed away from it after my original post. I had no idea my question would go inflammatory. I'm not blaming anyone or picking sides however.

Thanks to the posters who did give me advice or opinions. I appreciate it.

IT WORKED IT WORKED....

GOR

Synack
10-14-2007, 12:42 PM
No worries, glad to hear it worked out for you.

chopstix
10-14-2007, 01:04 PM

Absorption through a mucous membrane is based on water solubility; yeah the ass produces some mucous, some probably more than others, but absorption is greatly aided by first dissolving the substance in a little water. This works better in the colon than it does the nose because the colon is larger and designed to contain for prolonged periods where the nasal cavity is designed to drain fluids, otherwise the concept is the same and common sense follows that a little water (or water based mucous) is required to aid the transport.

So AZJunkie, if your ass is spewing mucous, then you probably don't need to dissolve your pills in water and good for you. For most people, it's recommended to use a little water to help the goodies cross the membrane, just a little water and that probably makes it a little easier to get the the stuff up there anyway. Maybe your ass is a willing, pill sucking depository but mine isn't..

I know the definition of "armchair junkie:" that's someone who hobbles down to the pharmacy to get his dope and then sits in an armchair spewing non-sense (aka "paltry uneducated opinion[s]") on the Internet with little knowledge of related concepts in which they debate.

Hmm....

EDIT: Jonny - people argue, through every medium. Just ignore it if it bugs you. Mostly it's just guys with a desire to swing their dicks around, myself included (hey, at least I can admit it). I've seen it on every forum I've ever been a member of and frankly, the forums that don't tolerate it at all are usually ridiculously boring, not that debate necessarily lends to entertainment but I think you'll see more debate on forums with less moderation, like this one, and debate doesn't have to be insulting but low(ish) blows are usually par for the course. IMO, It's part of having a relatively open board and it's just human nature.. Some equate it with maturity but honestly the boards I read that have the highest incidence of flamage are the boards that also tend to be very informative and populated by intelligent people although the maturity level does tend to vary a bit. I think the key is to just not take it too seriously. I don't hold any real grudges against anyone on the internet, it's just the internet :)

Brony
10-14-2007, 01:24 PM
Yeah, easy does it, you guys...it's not that big an issue.

I agree, to an extent.

If someone has a different opinion, or thinks that another poster is wrong and says flat out, "You can't be more wrong, jackass!", then I think the gloves are off from there on in.

A little tongue-lashing every now and then keeps people in line.

Duckfeet
10-14-2007, 01:31 PM
You're right..and I like the occasional "give and take" on here, and that occasionally people just spit out what they are thinking, rather than try to pretend it's all "love and hugs" LOL...obviously I blew off my own nooner AA meeting, as often I get set straight better and more reliably on here. But of course, some people I pay more attention to that others...

I agree, to an extent.

If someone has a different opinion, or thinks that another poster is wrong and says flat out, "You can't be more wrong, jackass!", then I think the gloves are off from there on in.

A little tongue-lashing every know and then keeps people in line.

Synack
10-14-2007, 02:41 PM
I agree, to an extent.

A little tongue-lashing every know and then keeps people in line.

You're right..and I like the occasional "give and take" on here, and that occasionally people just spit out what they are thinking, rather than try to pretend it's all "love and hugs" LOL...obviously I blew off my own nooner AA meeting, as often I get set straight better and more reliably on here. But of course, some people I pay more attention to that others...

Fully agreed on both accounts :)

AZ - just a health concern, if your ass is producing excess mucous(enough to dissolve an MSContin) - you may want to look into a disease called IBS or irritable bowel syndrome (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irritable_bowel_syndrome), it's a definite symptom. :D

-Syn

GoddessofRATs
10-14-2007, 03:00 PM
My butt didn't produce enough which is why i used vasaline in the beginning and than added water (From an enema) after i put the pills in there. LOL

GOR

chopstix
10-14-2007, 03:02 PM
Don't use vaseline, it's petroleum based and won't help. Use a water based butt sex lube.

Brony
10-14-2007, 03:15 PM
Don't use vaseline, it's petroleum based and won't help. Use a water based butt sex lube.

Wouldn't any water based lube work? Or does it specifically have to for butt sex?

Just curious.:p

GoddessofRATs
10-14-2007, 03:50 PM
You know, I actually wondered about that and if it would affect the absorption in a bad way. Thanks Chops!!!! Next time I'll just use water; before and after.

GOR

chopstix
10-14-2007, 08:16 PM
Wouldn't any water based lube work? Or does it specifically have to for butt sex?

Just curious.:p

Guess it could be for good ól pooter secks, not sure what else they makes water based, "personal"lubes for :)

Brony
10-20-2007, 09:03 PM
Guess it could be for good ól pooter secks, not sure what else they makes water based, "personal"lubes for :)

Just kiddin' with 'Stix.

I gotcha.

LorTabitha
11-14-2007, 11:22 AM

Petroleum-based products can compromise the effectiveness of condoms because they can break them down. Water-based lubes are much safer. :p

rachamim18
11-15-2007, 07:52 AM
All that arguing over mucous in bungholes, damn, sounds like my last date.

upstate_007
11-15-2007, 08:48 AM
All that arguing over mucous in bungholes, damn, sounds like my last date.

Around here we gotta pay extra for that.

Synack
11-15-2007, 09:08 AM
Hey, what can I say - I'm cheap and easy date... cheasy... but i'm a dude, so and I'm married to a hot chick. like holy crap. hot...

damn I've been high for about 20 hours straight on xanax oxycodone oxymorphone and morphine -- I feel so untouchable right now...its like my body is melting into an orgasm..