PDA

View Full Version : Defeating Opana Time Release (TIMERx-N)

Levity
10-13-2007, 11:08 AM
First off, this information has not been tested or reviewed with actual product, but is instead the end result of a discussion with a two friends. One is pharmacology graduate student and the other a molecular biology PhD canidate. By all accounts, this should work, but don't get pissy if it doesn't.

The key to Opana's new TIMERx-N delievery system is a polysaccaharide gel matrix made with locust bean gum and xanthan gum. These two "gums" create a semiporous, waterproof barrier which allows the oxymorphone to slowly escape from the gum matrix.

Here's how it works... You swallow the pill. The pill sits in your stomach and slowly absobs water. As the water passes through the xanthan gum and locust bean gum it "trades places" with the oxymorphone molecules. This is essentially osmosis that is being mediated by a semiporous gel matrix.

Okay, this was basicly the idea with Oxycontin, but as we all know it is easily defeated by crushing. As my soon-to-be-pharmacist friend tells me, this is because the Oxy gel matrix does not encompass every single oxymorphone molecule. In Opana, or, more precisely, in the TIMERx-N, it pretty much does.

Therefore, if your crush it, it doesn't matter.

So, how to defeat it... According to the molecular biology guy, it is really very simple.

1. Crush the pills to increase surface area.
2. Add body-temperature water with a Ph-level near human somach acid. (Hot water with citric acid).
3. Maintain temperature and Ph for eight to tweleve hours.
4. Drink.
5. Enjoy.

Caveats...
If you evaporate the water, the gel matrix will not evaporate. You'll be left with powdered oxymorphone and binders. They don't go away. The polysaccaharide gel matrix still exists in the solution. It has not been completely dissolved. Instead, all the oxymorphone has traded places with the water. Essentially, you tricked the pill into thinking it was sitting in your stomach for half a day.

Hope this helps...
If I get some Opana I'll try it, but no promises.

nick
10-13-2007, 11:15 AM
Does Mrs Levity know that you're playing with the bad boys again?

Just messing bro,it's good to see you back.

Levity
10-13-2007, 11:23 AM
Does Mrs Levity know that you're playing with the bad boys again?

Just messing bro,it's good to see you back.

*chuckles*
Nope.
I'm a horrible person, I guess.

nick
10-13-2007, 11:55 AM
*chuckles*
Nope.
I'm a horrible person, I guess.

No man,we're sick..........honestly!!

Levity
10-13-2007, 12:18 PM
No man,we're sick..........honestly!!

Hell yeah I'm sick.
Need to get well, if you catch my drift.

nick
10-13-2007, 12:54 PM
Oh ,I catch your drift.Nudge,nudge,wink,wink.

pharmboy
10-13-2007, 05:44 PM
Sounds good to me. The simpler the better.

Dr. Oxy
10-13-2007, 09:21 PM
how the hell are you supposed to maintain the water at "hot" for 8 hours?

insaneike
10-13-2007, 11:31 PM
This sthe same thing we've all been doing with OCs and msC for god knows how long lol. Let sit in wate for 12-16hours and drink.. This is what I'd automatically do if I had some Opana ER or any time rellease drugs like avenza, kadien, msContin, OxyContin, ect.

Now someone needs to figure out a good at-home way to extract the oxymorph into a usable form. Like for shooting n snorting without having to do an extensive A/B extraction..

limitless_euphoria
10-14-2007, 03:38 AM
First off, this information has not been tested or reviewed with actual product, but is instead the end result of a discussion with a two friends. One is pharmacology graduate student and the other a molecular biology PhD canidate. By all accounts, this should work, but don't get pissy if it doesn't.

The key to Opana's new TIMERx-N delievery system is a polysaccaharide gel matrix made with locust bean gum and xanthan gum. These two "gums" create a semiporous, waterproof barrier which allows the oxymorphone to slowly escape from the gum matrix.

Here's how it works... You swallow the pill. The pill sits in your stomach and slowly absobs water. As the water passes through the xanthan gum and locust bean gum it "trades places" with the oxymorphone molecules. This is essentially osmosis that is being mediated by a semiporous gel matrix.

Okay, this was basicly the idea with Oxycontin, but as we all know it is easily defeated by crushing. As my soon-to-be-pharmacist friend tells me, this is because the Oxy gel matrix does not encompass every single oxymorphone molecule. In Opana, or, more precisely, in the TIMERx-N, it pretty much does.

Therefore, if your crush it, it doesn't matter.

So, how to defeat it... According to the molecular biology guy, it is really very simple.

1. Crush the pills to increase surface area.
2. Add body-temperature water with a Ph-level near human somach acid. (Hot water with citric acid).
3. Maintain temperature and Ph for eight to tweleve hours.
4. Drink.
5. Enjoy.

Caveats...
If you evaporate the water, the gel matrix will not evaporate. You'll be left with powdered oxymorphone and binders. They don't go away. The polysaccaharide gel matrix still exists in the solution. It has not been completely dissolved. Instead, all the oxymorphone has traded places with the water. Essentially, you tricked the pill into thinking it was sitting in your stomach for half a day.

Hope this helps...
If I get some Opana I'll try it, but no promises.

It makes sense, if I'm following you, you disoolve it using a chemical concentration tantamount to what's in your digestive system. Ostensibly the same break-down of the oxymophine were occuring in your man-made stomach. Then you just need to consolidate to a smaller amount for those who want to use a rig or hell just drinking it would probably get you wasted enough. Oxymorphine, the ONLY opiate listed in this site that I have never had a reason legal to try it and I don't think any dealer around these parts is going to know what oxymorphine is.... they'll think it's just like some kind of special oxycontin. I hate to say it but certain minority (caucasion sometimes too) burnouts are just down to a few brain cells left. Usually, they're good at making money off Opiophiles (not necessarily people HERE but people who love their opies.

Synack
10-14-2007, 03:55 AM
This sthe same thing we've all been doing with OCs and msC for god knows how long lol. Let sit in wate for 12-16hours and drink.. This is what I'd automatically do if I had some Opana ER or any time rellease drugs like avenza, kadien, msContin, OxyContin, ect.

Now someone needs to figure out a good at-home way to extract the oxymorph into a usable form. Like for shooting n snorting without having to do an extensive A/B extraction..

I'll give it a go... should (hopefully, if insurance kicks on) be getting 60ct 40mg opana ER's on monday..

it'll take me a few days to get my tolerance back up, but then I'll see it through.

Synack
10-18-2007, 01:01 AM
I've got 20mg's ... so I'll let 2 20mg pills set for 24 hours in water and report back..

jab
10-18-2007, 10:16 AM
Just an FYI for clarification.. It's not oxymorphine, it's oxymorhpone, in Opana (just like the old Numophan "blues").

And technicaly, it *is* a special kind of Oxycontin, since Oxycontin is turned into Oxymorphone in vivo. So once you take Oxycontin your body will matabolize it to Oxymorphone.

I know, I know, I'm nit-picking and it's been discussed a million times.. sorry. :)

Be safe all!!

Synack, I'll be looking for your post soon, I want to know how this works. My doc has offered my Opana but I'm in no hurry to try it given all the recent reports. Cheers!

It makes sense, if I'm following you, you disoolve it using a chemical concentration tantamount to what's in your digestive system. Ostensibly the same break-down of the oxymophine were occuring in your man-made stomach. Then you just need to consolidate to a smaller amount for those who want to use a rig or hell just drinking it would probably get you wasted enough. Oxymorphine, the ONLY opiate listed in this site that I have never had a reason legal to try it and I don't think any dealer around these parts is going to know what oxymorphine is.... they'll think it's just like some kind of special oxycontin. I hate to say it but certain minority (caucasion sometimes too) burnouts are just down to a few brain cells left. Usually, they're good at making money off Opiophiles (not necessarily people HERE but people who love their opies.