PDA

View Full Version : OK here goes - plugging question:

Jocko
10-10-2007, 06:22 PM
A few of you have said that plugging Percs is pretty good. So ... what the heck - do I just shove a few pills up my ass? I honestly have no idea what to do. Do I shove them in whole? Break them apart? Buy myself roses, etc? Do tell ...

the morphine the better
10-10-2007, 10:00 PM
Plugging the pills by shoving them in the ass would work theoretically, but it could be a rather uncomfortable process putting the little guys up there. What I would do is first perform a CWE on the pills, just to get the acetominophen out, but use a minimal amount of water if possible, I'd shoot for no more than 10 mL of water if that's feasible, since the more liquid you use, the more times you'll have to put the syringe up into the nether realms. I forget how much water one would use for that amount of percs, but 10 mL should (I think) be fine if you make sure the pills are nice and dissolved in the water.

With the product from the CWE, get a 5 mL syringe...they should sell these as oral syringes in most stores, meant for oral use in infants. These will have a flexible rubber tip that you can attach to the end of the syringe and makes the process much easier. Suck up your CWE product into the syringe, pop on the rubber tip, and lube it up nicely with some lotion, vaseline, or KY. Then, use the "princess getting a manicure" method that I prefer, by getting on your side, raising one leg, and inserting the tip into the rectum. Push the plunger, and repeat til the liquid is gone. This works quite nicely, and you may even want to decrease the dosage 10 mg or so from your normal oral dose, since plugging hits hard and fast, and in my experience, seems to actually hit harder than oral or insufflated oxy. Laying on your side for a couple minutes after you plug should help everything absorb completely. Then wash your hands like you never have before, and clean off the tip and syringe (cleaners for sex toys that they sell at any sex shops work well), and you're good to go. Hope that helps! Let us know how it turns out for ya!

Jocko
10-12-2007, 07:09 PM
Plugging the pills by shoving them in the ass would work theoretically, but it could be a rather uncomfortable process putting the little guys up there. What I would do is first perform a CWE on the pills, just to get the acetominophen out, but use a minimal amount of water if possible, I'd shoot for no more than 10 mL of water if that's feasible, since the more liquid you use, the more times you'll have to put the syringe up into the nether realms. I forget how much water one would use for that amount of percs, but 10 mL should (I think) be fine if you make sure the pills are nice and dissolved in the water.

With the product from the CWE, get a 5 mL syringe...they should sell these as oral syringes in most stores, meant for oral use in infants. These will have a flexible rubber tip that you can attach to the end of the syringe and makes the process much easier. Suck up your CWE product into the syringe, pop on the rubber tip, and lube it up nicely with some lotion, vaseline, or KY. Then, use the "princess getting a manicure" method that I prefer, by getting on your side, raising one leg, and inserting the tip into the rectum. Push the plunger, and repeat til the liquid is gone. This works quite nicely, and you may even want to decrease the dosage 10 mg or so from your normal oral dose, since plugging hits hard and fast, and in my experience, seems to actually hit harder than oral or insufflated oxy. Laying on your side for a couple minutes after you plug should help everything absorb completely. Then wash your hands like you never have before, and clean off the tip and syringe (cleaners for sex toys that they sell at any sex shops work well), and you're good to go. Hope that helps! Let us know how it turns out for ya!

Great info. I'm going to try it soon, I think. I'm just feeling things out right now - taking it slow. I've just took 25 mg (2.5 Percs) and a Soma. I'm sipping my lil' rum and coke, writing some songs, and feeling the "come on" as I type these words. I'd been flying hard on Norco for the past while, so when I went slow on Percs this week (since I'd never tried them), I really didn't notice too much at first ... but I'm starting to feel the difference. Thus far, I feel it has more or a "speedy" quality to it - I feel I can write ... thoughts flow like wine at a yuppy dinner party. It's nice to come here and get some solid information - I appreciate the vibe around here - not a lot of typical in-your-face flame baiters (at least from what I've noticed thus far). Good times ...

Nate
10-12-2007, 10:58 PM
use the search engine, lots of threads on plugging LOTS!

Synack
10-13-2007, 02:08 AM
Plugging the pills whole would be uncomfortable, and since there is nothing to dissolve the the pill it will set there for quite awhile.

As far as the acetominophen, don't stress it - studies have shown that it's no where near as harmful than when taken orally.

Read this guide as well: http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?t=3337

Have fun...

sgreenman420
10-30-2007, 12:46 PM

Would this work with OC 80's as well. I get those shitty ass teva's so I assume I would just do the Ike method on them. Also how does plugging compare to say snorting. Does it last as long or longer. I am a CP patient so the method I use has to have legs or the high isn't worth it. I just wonder because anymore swim has to snort 2 teva 80's to feel anything. It would be nice if he could go back to one at a time.

sgreenman420
10-30-2007, 12:49 PM
what was the point in using a swim amongst so many I's. Swim is an idiot

RxQueen
10-31-2007, 09:39 AM
i see no reason why it wouldn't work to "ike" your teva's for plugging. it won't hit you quite as fast as snorting, but close. and it'll probably last longer. i really don't know if it'll cut your dosage in half, but i'd say to start with just one at first & see how it does ya. you can always do more, but you won't be able to untake it once it's in there.

krinkov
10-31-2007, 07:14 PM
I've got some 10mg hydros sitting around I might try this with. Now that I know exactly what the princess getting a manicure position looks like. :D

krinkov
10-31-2007, 07:18 PM

This is OT, but who is that in your avatar pic? She is oddly sexy with her band aids on and stuff.

Skript
10-31-2007, 07:21 PM
Great info. I'm going to try it soon, I think. I'm just feeling things out right now - taking it slow. I've just took 25 mg (2.5 Percs) and a Soma. I'm sipping my lil' rum and coke, writing some songs, and feeling the "come on" as I type these words. I'd been flying hard on Norco for the past while, so when I went slow on Percs this week (since I'd never tried them), I really didn't notice too much at first ... but I'm starting to feel the difference. Thus far, I feel it has more or a "speedy" quality to it - I feel I can write ... thoughts flow like wine at a yuppy dinner party. It's nice to come here and get some solid information - I appreciate the vibe around here - not a lot of typical in-your-face flame baiters (at least from what I've noticed thus far). Good times ...

Ill have to agree with ya.. I plugged 40mg of generic oxy and got blasted... Well with the help of some klonopin... About 2 hours later I couldnt focus for a damn and couldnt even log on to opiophile i was so ripped... And it usually takes me at least 120mg of oxy to get ripped... I would definately recommend trying!!! But dont tell your friends! haha they might look at you weird... :D

LorTabitha
11-01-2007, 01:16 AM
But dont tell your friends! haha they might look at you weird...

Might?? ;)