PDA

View Full Version : doing a cold water extraction on vicodin

opiobsessed
12-17-2005, 09:33 PM
Hi everyone, this is kind of urgent so I'd greatly appreciate if someone could give me a clue as soon as possible. Doing a cold water extraction on the blue watson 540(vicodin 10/500) will it work good if like 11 pills are dissolved fully in a small cup of water 8oz cup or smaller, then filtered through a fine shirt into the cup, then the mixture drank right away? will I be getting the most hydro out this way? how much is wasted? I did it to 11 pills just now, however there is a huge amount of blue paste in the shirt and the water is kind of blue too and very bitter tasting. I assume I did it right, I'm starting to get a bit buzzed but not much yet. I assume the amount of blueish paste left behind in the shirt is the unwanted tylenol right? before I rinse the shirt out I want to make sure I did the right thing, it would be horrible to wash all the goodies out of the shirt if I was supposed to do something else. thanks guys

jwalm
12-17-2005, 09:39 PM
hydro is water soluable, paracetmol is not.

so as long as you have enough water for the hydro to dissolve into it would work.

cold water extration is not 100% effecient, hell ther're 10s so why not just take 3 and call it good.

Cornburglar
12-18-2005, 01:58 AM
Hi everyone, this is kind of urgent so I'd greatly appreciate if someone could give me a clue as soon as possible. Doing a cold water extraction on the blue watson 540(vicodin 10/500) will it work good if like 11 pills are dissolved fully in a small cup of water 8oz cup or smaller, then filtered through a fine shirt into the cup, then the mixture drank right away? will I be getting the most hydro out this way? how much is wasted? I did it to 11 pills just now, however there is a huge amount of blue paste in the shirt and the water is kind of blue too and very bitter tasting. I assume I did it right, I'm starting to get a bit buzzed but not much yet. I assume the amount of blueish paste left behind in the shirt is the unwanted tylenol right? before I rinse the shirt out I want to make sure I did the right thing, it would be horrible to wash all the goodies out of the shirt if I was supposed to do something else. thanks guys

MDD of APAP = 4000mg. Why not just eat 4-5 of em and forget the CWE? Seems such a waste of time, effort and goodies.

jwalm
12-18-2005, 02:18 AM
like i said above they are 10mg hydro no CWE is needed.

now i would suggest a CWE with tylenol 3s of 5mg hydrocodone

gnat
12-18-2005, 02:22 AM
Yeah you could get by with eating 4 of them without a stomach issue probably. But did you do any of the 'cold water' steps? Like, after stirring into the water, put it in the freezer and let it get very close to freezing. I've usualy been able to do it with a fairly small amount of water. Like 2-4oz per 10 pills. Pull it out and strain it. Then take the gunk in the shirt and mix it in with another 2-4oz of water. Put it back in teh freezer and let it get cold again. Pull it out, strain it, and combine the waters. You're all set. It'd be a shame not to rinse the left overs at least once more after the initial strain.

exitwound
12-18-2005, 09:53 AM
i have not been particularly impressed with doing CWE's on 5/500's and filtering using a single layer coffee paper filter. the resulting water took a LONG time to drain and tasted, unsurprisingly, like powdered tylenol. the potency left something to be desired and while there was a bit less of the nasty digestive problems that I get from this particular pill formulation's less desirable aspects, there wasn't much else to be gained here. I guess if I wanted to then plug this liquid mixture, that might have some slight value.

But, all in all, I would probably just be better off swallowing them. Even if it means sticking to the dreaded 8 pill-per-day limit for these 500mg APAP formulated pills! =/

gnat
12-18-2005, 11:23 AM
... I would say 5/500's are the perfect candidate. Get a piece of cloth that is finely woven and it may not take as long. I always wet the cloth first so my good water doesn't soak in without me getting it out of it. It shouldn't really take too long.. Of course when it gets almost out, I squeeze it out. I know I'm getting apap in there but I'm ok with that, I'd rather have some apap plus most of my goodies than no apap and loosing goodies. Maybe an hour to do it all with two washes/extractions, coolig in the firdge, everything.

4000mg of apap in a day is enough to make me cringe!

opiobsessed
12-18-2005, 12:34 PM
I didn't do the freezer thing, I actually forgot about that part, what I did was take a coffee filter the first try, wet it down good and then dissolve 5 pills the first time, put the mixture in the filter and it took over an hour to fully filter through. The second try, I took a fine cotton t shirt and did the same as the first time, this time with 10 pills, it took only a half hour to fully go through the shirt this time. I used very cold water both times, then drank the liquid below and just washed out the shirt, I still have the shirt from last night all full of the paste from just one filtering, I'm going to do like the poster said above and filter it one more time and drink that to see how much more I can get out of it. My tolerance is pretty high and its common for me to down 7 pills at once to get a buzz, every 2 hours and end up taking 25-30 vicodin a day. I wish I had a way to wash away tolerance, I've got enough to last a first time opiate user a month, but lasts me only a week or so at most.

Mild_Man
12-18-2005, 12:50 PM
i have not been particularly impressed with doing CWE's on 5/500's and filtering using a single layer coffee paper filter. the resulting water took a LONG time to drain and tasted, unsurprisingly, like powdered tylenol. the potency left something to be desired and while there was a bit less of the nasty digestive problems that I get from this particular pill formulation's less desirable aspects, there wasn't much else to be gained here. I guess if I wanted to then plug this liquid mixture, that might have some slight value.

But, all in all, I would probably just be better off swallowing them. Even if it means sticking to the dreaded 8 pill-per-day limit for these 500mg APAP formulated pills! =/

Well, even if you stick to the 8-a-day limit I'm sure it's still not good on your liver if you do it daily or close to that. I don't understand how the effects wouldn't be as good as eating the pills altogether. I mean you have to account for the fact that you're going to lose some so you have to put atleast 2 pills over your desired dosage in there.

gnat
12-19-2005, 12:11 AM
Yeah you don't have to just let it happen. It shouldn't take more than about 5mins to get the water through.

THis is where I got my instructions from. Pay attention to the amounts of water, I think you'll be a little more successful if you're not waiting for 2 cups of water to strain through.

http://adhpage.tripod.com/coldwater.htm

They say that 50ml is sufficient for 10 pills. Then you get to add another 50 to 100 but that's for the second wash. If you follow those instructions it doesn't really take all that long to do it.

paesan
12-19-2005, 12:55 PM
With me anytime I get any opie/apap formulation (hyrdo & oxy are the only ones I'd fuck with, even then they gotta be dirt cheap) I have to do a CWE no matter what mg the opioid may be. When you gotta eat 300mg of Oxy to get off then a cold water extract is yo freyend. With Opiob having to eat damn near the daily maximum safe dose of apap each time he takes his shit a cold water extract is neccessary to keep him and his liver happy (and alive).

Plus with me high doses of tylenol makes me feel all weird and depressed. I can definetely tell the difference in how I feel when doing a CWE and just chowing down 30-60 pills whole. I don't know if this happens to anyone else but if it does, do a CWE...

katomic
12-19-2005, 04:10 PM
Yeah i know exactly what you mean paesan, when on the move I never used to worry about APAP's toxic qualities until my body said no more and for a year I couldn’t even take 500mg with out feeling really ill!

Arok11
02-28-2006, 08:42 PM
Does anyone know how clear the water should be? I mean if you have 60mgs of hydro in 2 onces of water, it will not be as clear as water with nothing in it, right? Even a well filtered sample will be a little milky, right? isn't hydro a white crytline substance.

PRIZEFIGHTERINFERNO
04-12-2006, 03:25 PM

Dude, Obviously the CWE is needed that is why he asked. Damn it! Maybe 30 mgs will get you off but it is hardly a sufficient amount of hydrocodone for a seasoned user. Look i take 100 to 120 mgs of hydrocodone daily. And i achieve the state that i want. 30 mgs aint shit. If the dude asked how to do it then he needs to do it, because peope are physiologicaly different and everyone has different needs, blah blah blah. Hes just saving his liver and at the same time acheving the state of mind/body/soul that he desires! PEACE

PRIZEFIGHTERINFERNO
04-12-2006, 03:29 PM
Plus with me high doses of tylenol makes me feel all weird and depressed. I can definetely tell the difference in how I feel when doing a CWE and just chowing down 30-60 pills whole. I don't know if this happens to anyone else but if it does, do a CWE...[/quote]

Dude i deff. agree. Even if i do half the amount that i usually do with a CWE i feel better, faster. I dont know i agree with you. I dont know what the Paracetamol does, but after a while it does something, it is something i cant explain at this time i just know i dont like it.

Saira Bee
04-12-2006, 09:18 PM

Tylenol 3s contain codeine, not hydrocodone. ;)

renton
04-12-2006, 11:44 PM
Aslong as you dont use too much water and use a good filter I wouldent be worried if it's a bit cloudy. It takes about 120ml of warm water to disolve 1gram of tylonal so even if you dont do the CWE very well your still taking out allot of harmfull stuff.

finch
04-22-2006, 03:09 PM
Maybe OT because these are not "vicodin" but they are 30 mg Codeine/ 500 Acetopetiphine (Arcedol).
Does the CWE work the same way with the same method?
Also What are these euivelent too? 30 mg codeine/ 500 Acetemetphine? Is that like a light vicodin???

Sorry for the ignorance:o

Surplusjack
04-24-2006, 02:21 PM
Never heard of CWE before. When I don't have anything strong I will take the 5mg Perks, I will take 10-15 at a time and I just down them. Stop being a sissy and popem. They taste just like candy.

Since you can do a CWE on Hydro, can you I/V them?

Surplusjack
04-24-2006, 02:22 PM
Can you I/V Percs as well?

caesee
04-24-2006, 02:25 PM
no not with the apap

orchidfanatic
04-24-2006, 02:29 PM
can codeine ,after extration from tylenol can it be vaporized?