PDA

View Full Version : Boston? good H ?

pharmboy
10-04-2007, 05:36 AM
Yes the Pharmboy is going to Bean Town, Should I
take extra money ?:jumping-s

pharmboy
10-04-2007, 03:38 PM
So what? I found the other place in the US where no heroin exists?
I doubt that comon people any body from BAAAAAston?

nick
10-04-2007, 03:50 PM
I'm VERY sure it's there,but more than that.............

Take it off site folks....please.

pharmboy
10-04-2007, 04:16 PM
Its OK Nick I don't want to know EXACTLY where. Like the street
corner. But like if some body says oh yah H is all over the Combat
Zone theres nothin wrong with that is there?

nick
10-04-2007, 04:21 PM
Naw,true.You're right,but let's be honest.We both know it's all over the "combat zone."

If it was up to me,I'd tell you where to go,right down to a personal intro,but it's not up to me.

So all I can say is good luck and TAKE CARE.

pharmboy
10-04-2007, 05:36 PM
Thanks Nick. I was more interested if there is any as to what kind
like Afghan grey powder or mexican tar? Im hoping for the powder.

phrozen
10-04-2007, 07:21 PM
----> The Scene

Boston has dope. I've read some recent articles about opiate addiction up there. It's quite common.

The dope is most likely from NYC/NJ and should come in glassines. Not sure about the price, but in the city a glassine probably goes for $10.

Edit: It'll be SA powder. You won't find tar there.

sp33dballin
10-07-2007, 11:14 AM
yeah theres stuff all around boston and the cities nearby.. ive never seen bundles/wax bags but i hear theyre around... ive never once seen tar.. always rock.. price varies.

robotears
10-14-2007, 08:39 PM
Yea my best friends are from Peabody which is right next to Lynn. Supposedly over the past 10 years the area has become ridden with addicts. My friends say you can see the change not only in the people but in the condition of the area as well. I'm sure theres plenty but be careful! My boys said the Feds have been everywhere up there trying to cut down the Oxy shit. Most of his friends won't touch an Oxy's bc their scared of getting pinched. Good Luck! Watch out fo them Cops!

Crow
10-14-2007, 08:53 PM
Lived in Boston all last year, had this puerto rican hook-up "Tony" that would bring me half Gs for 40 bucks. Dont try copping on the common though, all a bunch of crackheads that will rip ya off when given the remote chance. Roxbury and Jamaica Plains are good places to look I guess, but again beware of bieng ripped off.

blackdog
10-14-2007, 10:09 PM
i go up ta pahk mah cah by havarhd yahd. and i drink mah coughfee(cupp of coughfee) you fast talkin city slickers. hey seriously i go up to beantown yearly harvard square,watertown,sommerville and what i do now is load up goods from either joisey or da/bronx. i remember lookin fer it at kenmore square supposedly at the dunkin donuts shop across from da cops shop. ha i dont know who was more scared of who so oh well it just being 200 miles one way to da ny city its no more then a day trip for a driver like myself. i dont like surprises like no surprises.
dawgg,
oh yeah and the combat zone you'll be more apt to meet a working girl and take it from there.havent visited it lately but if they did to the combat zone what they did to the 42nd st time square district then FUGHEDDABOUDDITT!!