PDA

View Full Version : Fent Availablity

H-Town
09-28-2007, 10:53 AM
Im wondering where do you get your fent from, The doctor or the streets? If it is from the streets how much you pay for a patch and is it common in your area to buy fent. I live on Long Island, NY 20 min out of NYC and have NEVER seen or heard anyone talking about fentanyl so thats why im wondering how it is by you. I am sooo eager to try fentanyl considering dope doesnt really do it for me anymore im looking for something stronger, but from how it looks I will be waiting a long long time.

Thanks,

-H

insaneike
09-28-2007, 11:10 AM
Legal RX from pain doc. $180 for 10, 2.5mg patches, Sandoz brand.

I would gladly pay $300 for them for the pain relief n effects I get from them(not worn of course :p) though. I have only seen fent aside form my script twice. Not once on the street either. Both times were from friends who know someone/had scripts. When someone gets a script for fent, usually the first few ppl to know gets em all up..

OxyContinuously
09-28-2007, 11:20 AM
yup, I'm in New york a half hour north of Manhattan and i have never once come across it on the street.

Hard way
09-28-2007, 11:53 AM
Im wondering where do you get your fent from, The doctor or the streets? If it is from the streets how much you pay for a patch and is it common in your area to buy fent. I live on Long Island, NY 20 min out of NYC and have NEVER seen or heard anyone talking about fentanyl so thats why im wondering how it is by you. I am sooo eager to try fentanyl considering dope doesnt really do it for me anymore im looking for something stronger, but from how it looks I will be waiting a long long time.

Thanks,

-H

I hope you don't take offense to what I am going to say. I also live outside of NYC and (North of )
and yes the quality does go up and down. However this week I took a vacation from my Subs and
the south Bronx has got straight "GunPowder" Four bags a day sniffed have me wrecked. and I have
over thirty years of using behind me. If the "dope is not doing it for you" then you should really look
into Rehab or MMT or Subs. to get your tolerance under control. Of course where I cop and where you
cop my be night and day difference. NYC has some of the best in the country. I just know that one of
the dimes I got the other day would most likely equal a $30 piece of tar in other places and that dime
taken out of state would go for forty bucks. Tomorrow I go back on the subs, (always kinda rough)
but I am to old to lose my mind for some dope, no matter how good it is. (and it sure was nice)
I never go more than a week and thats is a little too long. Good luck but Fent is not what you need.

Inspektahdek
09-28-2007, 12:16 PM
Legal RX from pain doc. $180 for 10, 2.5mg patches, Sandoz brand.

I would gladly pay $300 for them for the pain relief n effects I get from them(not worn of course :p) though. I have only seen fent aside form my script twice. Not once on the street either. Both times were from friends who know someone/had scripts. When someone gets a script for fent, usually the first few ppl to know gets em all up..

I get mine prescribed, 10 75mcg 7.5mg FENT Jannsen I believe, IKE and I LOVEEEEEEEEEE our fent and I just picked up today, trying to get my doc to bump my 75mcg up to 100mcg or even get an extra 3-5 patches a month because theres evidence that males metabolize fent under 72 hours (When worn) which I rarely do but maybe one or two for actual pain, the rest I smoke and I think my doc might actually give me an extra few patches but most likely will prob throw in an extra 5 pack of 25mcgs, that sounds ideal or more practical atleast, IKE u been hitting up the fent lately?

I've never seen fent on the street, I know in the states they supposedly have fent laced H, but have only heard about it, anyone tried it, I know the patches dont get slanged' or sold very often because the people who are on em tend to use them for actual pain, and can't really spare to sell them because fent patients only get so many. I've only known 2 other people who have had these patches and they had spine issues like myself.

mdterp301
09-28-2007, 12:27 PM
I get mine prescribed. 15 50mcg/hr per month. This month I got 5 of the Mylan and 10 of the Watsons (they have gel). With my insurance I end up paying $15.00 for the 15 patches. Can't beat that.

AZJunkie
09-28-2007, 12:29 PM
I get 20 a month for $20...10-100ug patches and 10-50ug patches.

Thats 100ug every 48 hours. I love my doctor.

H-Town
09-28-2007, 01:00 PM
So looks like there is none on the street... Well looks like I wont be seeing any, anytime soon. I never said I had a huge tolerance or that I didnt get wrecked from my dope because I do. Im spending $200 a day to keep my habit up and am getting tired of doing the same drug even though I LOVEE Herion I would like to try something different/ new to me thats all. I am sorry I gave off the vibe that I was no longer getting effects from the dope. Also I couldnt agree with you more that NYC has some of the best dope in the country, shit is just straight up amazing compared to other places.

Tea Time
09-28-2007, 11:13 PM
I've never seen fent on the street, I know in the states they supposedly have fent laced H, but have only heard about it, anyone tried it,

Yeah like five years or so around Dallas we had fent laced H. They called it P-Dope (The dealer called it that to differentiate. He called his shit Phent trying to be cool or whatever) It was really good, but a lot of people fell out on that shit. There is no margin for error. The difference between blissful euphoria and becoming a blue smack-cicle is not very much.

JonnyM
09-29-2007, 01:15 AM
I hope you don't take offense to what I am going to say. I also live outside of NYC and (North of )
and yes the quality does go up and down. However this week I took a vacation from my Subs and
the south Bronx has got straight "GunPowder" Four bags a day sniffed have me wrecked. and I have
over thirty years of using behind me. If the "dope is not doing it for you" then you should really look
into Rehab or MMT or Subs. to get your tolerance under control. Of course where I cop and where you
cop my be night and day difference. NYC has some of the best in the country. I just know that one of
the dimes I got the other day would most likely equal a $30 piece of tar in other places and that dime
taken out of state would go for forty bucks. Tomorrow I go back on the subs, (always kinda rough)
but I am to old to lose my mind for some dope, no matter how good it is. (and it sure was nice)
I never go more than a week and thats is a little too long. Good luck but Fent is not what you need.

First of all don't come around here trying to hijack threads especially with only 12 posts under your belt

Secondly if you are going to hijack a thread how about you write it so it can be understood (this usually works best)

Thirdly if you weren't trying to hijack this thread then at least try to stay on fucking topic.

(im drunk) <-- as if thats an explanation for me being an asshole haha

rachamim18
09-29-2007, 06:54 AM
I once had 2 boxes of patches given to me. Other than that, I used to obtain it as powder, as analog, illicitly of course.

H-Town
09-30-2007, 02:23 PM
Rachamim you sound like you have tons of knowledge so this goes out to you. Is Fent in powder form really as strong as the news says(5 grains of salt and your dead)?? Im just curious because how the hell do you dose yourself with that you know... Unless you cut it of course then I guess it would be much easier. Just wondering.

Thanks,

-H

rachamim18
09-30-2007, 11:09 PM
An average dosage of pure Fentanyl is less than 2 grain of table salt (the fine salt, not rock salt and actual grains, not the Rx measuring increment). Analouges are almost always ALOT stronger than that, as much as 10,000 times stronger. This is why Fen is measure din micrograms as opposed to milligrams. A milligram of Fen is a huge amount.

The way dosages are madew is to piggy back it on a Rotary Evaporator that will place the Fentanyl atop an inert substance like lactose. Most illicit producers though do not bother with total accuracy and go the easier and cheaper route of using dissolved lactose with Fentanyl solution, throughly mixed, and recrystallised into a relativelu uniform spread of lactose:Fentanyl.

Sometimes big problems happen as in "Tango and Cash" in 92 when a Fen analouge in the S. Bronx (4 blocks from my home) was incorrectly adulerated , resulting in scores of deaths .

H-Town
10-04-2007, 10:43 AM
Wow I find that simple amazing that something so so so small could be that powerful/strong. That is really scary to think about having some of that shit in your dope.

That's weird you mentioned that about 1992 I was talking to a older junkie and he was talking about how so many people died in the early 90's especially 1992 and he lived in brooklyn and the bronx so I guess that is what he was talking about.

So when fent is 100mu/HR what is that compared to MG?

Thanks Alot For All Of Your Knowledge And Wisdome Rachamim,

-H

roxi*stardust
10-04-2007, 11:07 AM
Wow I find that simple amazing that something so so so small could be that powerful/strong. That is really scary to think about having some of that shit in your dope.

That's weird you mentioned that about 1992 I was talking to a older junkie and he was talking about how so many people died in the early 90's especially 1992 and he lived in brooklyn and the bronx so I guess that is what he was talking about.

So when fent is 100mu/HR what is that compared to MG?

Thanks Alot For All Of Your Knowledge And Wisdome Rachamim,

-H
The patch is designed to release either 25 micrograms (mcg), 50mcg, 75mcg, or 100mcg per hour for 72 hours.

•Transdermal Administration: When applied topically on the upper torso, the drug is well absorbed, with the average rate of absorption being designed to occur at 25 mcg/hour per 10 cm2

The above statement is based on the 25mcg patch. The 25mcg patch contains 2.5 MILLIGRAMS (mg) of Fentanyl to be released as described above. 25mcg per hour per 10 square centimeters. So the 50mcg would contain 5.0 milligrams (mg), the 75mcg would have 7.5mg, and lastly the 100mcg contains 10mg.

SomniGod
10-04-2007, 11:39 AM
Roxi is correct....there are ways to increase absorption rate....but this is ill-advised by most health professionals due to the extreme ease in OD'ing on fentanyl. Fentanyl is not a drug you wanna play mad scientist with...I promise that! If used and manipulated properly, it can be the actual MIRACLE DRUG in all its splendor, but things can go bad far faster than they ever became good...so be careful.....use it as it's prescribed...and if you can't do that...well, hit me up...I'll tell ya how to have a friggin field day with them bad boyz!!!

:deal2:

~S~

aj11
10-04-2007, 11:44 AM
like mentioned awhile ago, the St. Louis Health Department put out a warning that alot of the boy was being cut with fent, cause so many were oding and dying

rachamim18
10-07-2007, 10:57 AM
On meansurements...The decimal system is easy. It is all based on factors of 10. 1000 milligrams are equal to 1 gram. 1000 micrograms are equal to 1 milligram. When you consider what the higest dosage of pharmaceutical Fen is for humans, you get a rough idea of Fen potency. Then, start delving into analog potency and you gain alot of respect.

reddragon3668
11-07-2007, 12:30 PM
I just saw my PM doc this am and he upped me to the 75mcg patch. I go back in a couple weeks and he's going to up it to 100mcg... I got the sandoz brand this time, cause the mylan patches suck. Had a heating pad on one of these for a bit and it seems allot stronger than the mylan. For some reason, he seems to think that upping the patch is better than using Bt meds. Anyone else experiencing this? And, if so, does it work? I still got quite a few 10/325 percs, but I think staying with the 75 patch and getting some fent lollipops would be better. Any suggestions.

PS: sorry to semi-hijack the thread, but I think I got enough time and post to get away with it.;)

smojo
11-07-2007, 03:49 PM
I just saw my PM doc this am and he upped me to the 75mcg patch. I go back in a couple weeks and he's going to up it to 100mcg... I got the sandoz brand this time, cause the mylan patches suck. Had a heating pad on one of these for a bit and it seems allot stronger than the mylan. For some reason, he seems to think that upping the patch is better than using Bt meds. Anyone else experiencing this? And, if so, does it work? I still got quite a few 10/325 percs, but I think staying with the 75 patch and getting some fent lollipops would be better. Any suggestions.

PS: sorry to semi-hijack the thread, but I think I got enough time and post to get away with it.;)

I get 10 75mcg Sandoz per month for spine issues. I think the Mylan's suck myself. For BT, still get 30mg MS IR, 2 @ 3 times per day. FOR CERTAIN, I want back on ACTIQ or Fentora, but not on my pharmacy formulary. My insurance changes in Jan. and I it best cover the Actiq (or Fentora)...nothing else truly touches my pain. The Morphine is okay, but NOT ACTIQ.

Fent has given me the best baseline I've ever had, in fact, I say fuck the Oxycontin...Fent is THAT GOOD AND THAT EFFECTIVE. BUT, unless your opiod tolerant, DO NOT fuck around with Fent. Even if you are opiod tolerant, DO NOT fuck around with Fent.

So, Reddragon, I highly empower you to advocate for yourself and demand BT medication. Upping the mcg's still does NOT rectify your BT pain issues throughout EACH day.
Goodluck ;) PM anytime you need me.

Floating
11-09-2007, 11:39 PM
Actually out here in colfax It is easy to consistently find 100 mcg patches for 45 apiece. Non-gel though so whats the pont. Thank god for my Mylan rx.

havok
11-10-2007, 12:06 AM
Awhile back in cali, there were these fake OC80's going around that were actually pressed fentanyl pills made in a clandestine lab. The funny thing is they were green and said OC on one side and 80 on the other. But they were smaller than real oxys and also were green all the way through, not white like the real pills.

Here is an article about it: http://www.dea.gov/programs/forensicsci/microgram/mg0406/mg0406.html

Scroll down till it says: LARGE FENTANYL / MDA / TMA LABORATORY IN AZUZA, CALIFORNIA

Apparently there was 1.5mg of fentanyl in each of these fake OC80s. The guy who tried to sell them to me said they were "european" oxycontin. Ya right. At least they actually had opiates in them.

The DEA Southwest Laboratory (Vista, California) recently received multiple exhibits from a very large-scale clandestine laboratory, including various tablets (including apparent OC-80 logo Oxycontin® tablets), a variety of chemicals, and drug manufacturing recipes. The laboratory (which included a tablet press) was located in Azuza (a suburb of Los Angeles), and was seized by personnel from the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department and Crime Laboratory (see Photos 11 and 12). The initial appraisal of this site suggested that MDMA was being manufactured; however, subsequent laboratory analyses and a review of the recipes (acquired from the Internet) confirmed that it was actually producing fentanyl and 3,4-methylenedioxyamphetamine (MDA).

The fentanyl appeared to be synthesized using the Siegfried route, and was found in both tablet and powder forms. One tablet exhibit contained 201 round, green tablets bearing the “OC-80” logo (total net mass 27.5 grams). These appeared to be distinctly undersized mimics of legitimate Oxycontin® tablets (which contain 80 milligrams of oxycodone; see Photos 13 and 14); however, analysis by GC, GC/MS, and IR indicated that these tablets actually contained 1.5 mg of fentanyl hydrochloride. Tablets like these have been seized throughout the country, and it appears that this lab was a source or possibly the source (could not be confirmed, because the tablet press, punches, and dies were not submitted). There were many thousands of these tablets at the laboratory.