PDA

View Full Version : getting powdered residue from bottles

tptptp
09-12-2007, 06:06 PM
Anyone have any tricks for scraping powder off the sides of their pill bottles? I was gonna cut em up and may with a couple but I wanted to keep the bottle for something.......I keep having the idea that if i shook something up granular like salt or sugar in the bottle that'd work but that doesn't do me much good then.........any tricks?

jonny-5
09-12-2007, 06:10 PM
i used to put a little water in em and shake it up and drink it.

GoddessofRATs
09-12-2007, 06:12 PM
Yea, that's what i used to do with my empty Vicodin bottles but it was never enough to get high.

GOR

i used to put a little water in em and shake it up and drink it.

tptptp
09-12-2007, 06:18 PM
DOH! yeah I forgot about that...I did think of it before. I should have been more specific but I forgot. It's 3 leftover sub bottles and I need to snort the stuff else washed down the tiny bit is gonna be REALLY worthless.

I'm not sure if theres a way or if i should try to scrape it or if i'll have to use a teeny amount of water and hold it for a good while....wont be nearly as strong as snorting tho

kyuss
09-12-2007, 10:10 PM
I always stick my tongue
deep in the bottle and lick
then rinse it with water and chug

tptptp
09-12-2007, 10:15 PM
I always stick my tongue
deep in the bottle and lick
then rinse it with water and chug

sure dude but I'm talking about sublingual here and besides my penis wont fit into those little bottles.

Haha JK...thats actually not a half bad idea id have to lick backwards though, hrmmmm id still like to snort it if possible, it's gonna be on of those days....at least.

thanks

insaneike
09-12-2007, 10:21 PM
I did this the past weekend when half sick the morning before refills. Just fill like 1/4th the bottle with water, shake vigorously for about 2min, then pour into the other bottle, shake for 2min, and so on. Then empty the solution onto a glass plate and set on an electric stove eye. My stoves goes from 1-10. Put it on 3, then about 15min alter put it on 1.5-2.
I don't know what kind of hear source youwould use but just make sure the plate never gets too hot to HOLD your finger on it. When dealing with opi, if the heat is so much it burns to the touch, you can bet you're degrading and burning some goodness, be it a lot or nothing noticable.. I don't know shit about subs though, never once used em.

Just common sense here man, pour in abotu 1/4th bottle of water, shake, pour into other bottle, repeat, and pour onto plate, evaporate, scrape up with razor, snort or hold under tongue. Hope this helps some.

kyuss
09-12-2007, 10:21 PM
sure dude but I'm talking about sublingual here and besides my penis wont fit into those little bottles.

maybe if you got
a hard on first
it might fit?

;)

GOLD N DIEMONDS
09-12-2007, 10:26 PM
DOH! yeah I forgot about that...I did think of it before. I should have been more specific but I forgot. It's 3 leftover sub bottles and I need to snort the stuff else washed down the tiny bit is gonna be REALLY worthless.

I'm not sure if theres a way or if i should try to scrape it or if i'll have to use a teeny amount of water and hold it for a good while....wont be nearly as strong as snorting tho

Didn't someone have a thread here a while back about tapering down on subs and how they were mixing with water and using a nasal spray with? would that work?

betmylife
09-12-2007, 10:51 PM
could always use water, and plug...we all know how much fun that be....

BML

Shotalotofdopeamus
09-14-2007, 01:04 PM
man am I glad to know im not the only person thats tried to do this before.

Black_Pony
09-14-2007, 05:32 PM
Thats one of the good things about this site. You get the confrmation that even the most despicable thing you've ever done before is actually a very commonplace practice among your 'peers.'

man am I glad to know im not the only person thats tried to do this before.

Paregoric Kid
09-14-2007, 05:44 PM
rinse with water or use it as a shot glass with alcohol.