PDA

View Full Version : Every other day

betmylife
09-10-2007, 04:21 PM
Alright heres a question, its kinda like a word problem....sorta......

I get 45 oxyir 15mg every 21 days. thats 2 a day, plus 3 extra cause my doc thinks thats Uping my dose....jerkoff......anyways, I also get 42 valium 10s.....

now I have been kinda good lately, and have been chipping......kinda....the problem being, I also have really bad back pain, and dont wanna be chipping, I wanna use everyday.....only the doctor wont give me enough pills to do so.....on another note, my parents dont want me using.....well I have been talking to my stepmom, and she said I can go back to my doc...if I give her the pills, and have her give them to me on a schedual we predetermine......COOL, fine with me....

accually not a bad idea, seeing as how I wont be forced to borrow cash from a friend, split my script...and eat the half I do get in 3 days

.........back to the point.....CAN a person, take say 60mg of oxy every OTHER day, and not develope a physical addicition?...can I take my pills, but double the dose, every other day.,..and not feel like shit on the days I do take em......also to keep in mind I have the valium, which I figured I would take on the days I dont take the oxy......

is this retarded? or could it work.......Im gonna do it either way, I would just have to rely on PST on my off oxy days....or just take the 30mg a day and score some other pills(but Im trying to not have to do that shit at all)....anyways, sorry about the rambling and hope someone can help with the question.....

BML

ProdigalSon
09-10-2007, 04:24 PM
Thatll last a day and a half my friend. Unless your extremely disciplined

betmylife
09-10-2007, 04:31 PM
ok say I am, and I dont have access to the pills......lets say that......I didnt ask for doubts...

Euphoricgirl
09-10-2007, 04:32 PM
I gotta agree with Mike. Unless you are one STRONG individual it won't work. You can say or think it will but usually thats MOST of all our downfalls to where we are now. Goodluck. I think if you want to give them to her and have her give them to you on a needed basis, you won't become as tolerant and won't take as many as you would, what I mean to say is the Temptation is outta your hands.

You will become ADDICTED.

kyuss
09-10-2007, 04:33 PM
675 mgs

I might get 3 days
out of it.

betmylife
09-10-2007, 04:36 PM
I already AM addicited.......I manage not to calla drug dealer every day and score......Im just saying will PHYSICAL ADDICTION ENSUE, from using every other day.....as in WILL I GET SICK....this isnt a thread about my free will or moral fiber, we alrady know those dont exist.....lets say I could only get pills every other day, and used....would I GET SICK.....and Kyuss, yeah that how long it used to last me.......thanks.....

BML...

and no more comments on how I cant do it.....

Euphoricgirl
09-10-2007, 04:39 PM
I already AM addicited.......I manage not to calla drug dealer every day and score......Im just saying will PHYSICAL ADDICTION ENSUE, from using every other day.....as in WILL I GET SICK....this isnt a thread about my free will or moral fiber, we alrady know those dont exist.....lets say I could only get pills every other day, and used....would I GET SICK.....and Kyuss, yeah that how long it used to last me.......thanks.....

BML...

Jesus, testy. You asked our opinions. No one here is knocking you or saying you can or can't do anything. I understand your question better now, but they way you posted it more sounded like you were seeking opinions, sorry I stepped in that direction.

betmylife
09-10-2007, 04:42 PM
Jesus, testy. You asked our opinions. No one here is knocking you or saying you can or can't do anything. I understand your question better now, but they way you posted it more sounded like you were seeking opinions, sorry I stepped in that direction.

its ok, its just I dont need to post here for people to doubt me, I get enough of that in the real world.....we could treat these questions as hypothetical, since no one has any faith.....could it be done? hypothetically....like could a non-junkie, pain patient, dose every other day?.....

sorry for being testy....Im off the drugs today....till next thursday as I see it...

GoddessofRATs
09-10-2007, 04:42 PM
You might feel a little w/d on the days off but it wouldn't be nearly as bad as if say you were in your 3rd day of w/d. You proabbly won't feel the w/d in the morning but in the evening you may. It really just depends on your system, how long you've been using/chipping/abusing. It depends on your chemistry. There really isn't a cut and dry answer to your question.

You also might have that opiate hang over on your days off and that may make you want to take pills on your day off. Make sure you drink ltos of water on your days off and vitamins and eat good.

Sorry if i didn't answer your question right. I was just guestimating and going by my own experiences and what Iv'e read from other peoples experiences.

Good luck!

GOR

betmylife
09-10-2007, 04:48 PM
You might feel a little w/d on the days off but it wouldn't be nearly as bad as if say you were in your 3rd day of w/d. You proabbly won't feel the w/d in the morning but in the evening you may. It really just depends on your system, how long you've been using/chipping/abusing. It depends on your chemistry. There really isn't a cut and dry answer to your question.

You also might have that opiate hang over on your days off and that may make you want to take pills on your day off. Make sure you drink ltos of water on your days off and vitamins and eat good.

Sorry if i didn't answer your question right. I was just guestimating and going by my own experiences and what Iv'e read from other peoples experiences.

Good luck!

GOR

thanks....yah, I know I will wanna use on my days off...I wanna use every day, even when I havnt for a few weeks.....right now, I really dont use that much...but if I use for 3 days I get mild w/ds for a day.....nothing bad, and I can always sleep....thats what I was saying, I would have 40 mg of valium on my off days ya know?......anywho.....I guess the main question is, will the oxy build up? or will I never get full w/ds cause it will all metabolize before my next dose? Im not good with the chemistry and math involved with this stuff.....I just dont wanna be in w/d everyother day...if thats the case Id rather just take the 30mg a day....keep in mind, my step mother will be holding my pills....so I wont have access...

Somanax
09-10-2007, 04:49 PM
Take your 60 every other day.

Take your v's on alternating day's.

Per your origanal plan.

If it work's for you, only you will know.

The only downfall is you will be the first to know.

If it will hold you physically.As you stated, you are

going to do it anyway. Maybe you can tell us????

Good luck.....

The oxy will not build up however it may hold you??????

betmylife
09-10-2007, 04:52 PM
Take your 60 every other day.

Take your v's on alternating day's.

Per your origanal plan.

If it work's for you, only you will know.

The only downfall is you will be the first to know.

If it will hold you physically.As you stated, you are

going to do it anyway. Maybe you can tell us????

Good luck.....

The oxy will not build up however it may hold you??????

thanks, Ill let you know ina few weeks.........I guess someone can close this thread now, I kinda see its pointless...thanks for the answers guys, Ill let you know after I try it.......

Black_Pony
09-10-2007, 04:54 PM
Calm down. I can offer my opinion if it doesn't bend you outta shape...

if you already ARE addicted, then how can you skip a day? I can see how someone who is opiate naive might be able to go quite a long time with the whole 'day on, day off' routine before they become addicted. But from the perspective of an addict, theres no way you can skip a day.

Are you talking about kicking first and then starting up clean again? thats the only way i can see this question making any sense. I am a firm believer that an addict is always an addict and if you start back up after being clean with the 'day on, day off' program it should take no time at all until your days off are a living hell. My vote is that a physical addiction will ensue.

if you already have a physical addiction your first day off will be hell, right?

BML...

I feel for ya bro, I wish there was a way to get along in that fashion, but i couldn't do it.

good luck.

betmylife
09-10-2007, 04:59 PM
Calm down. I can offer my opinion if it doesn't bend you outta shape...

if you already ARE addicted, then how can you skip a day? I can see how someone who is opiate naive might be able to go quite a long time with the whole 'day on, day off' routine before they become addicted. But from the perspective of an addict, theres no way you can skip a day.

Are you talking about kicking first and then starting up clean again? thats the only way i can see this question making any sense. I am a firm believer that an addict is always an addict and if you start back up after being clean with the 'day on, day off' program it should take no time at all until your days off are a living hell. My vote is that a physical addiction will ensue.

if you already have a physical addiction your first day off will be hell, right?

I am an addict, but at the moment Im not physically addicted...sorry I didnt make that clear, I did a week long cold turkey thing a few months ago, and have been chipping ever since.....I do ok.....like I used saturday and feel fine today, and I felt good still yesterday........but I only use like once or twice a week as of now......I know it will be mentally hard, no to wanna take all the pills.....but I wont have em ya know, and I will have 40mg of valium on the days I dont have the oxy.....also, if I get real bad cravings, I can always score....but dont wanna.....Im at the point where 60mg gets me feeling good, so I would like to be high every other day......just a shot, of it doesnt work, it doesnt work....but Im staying with the rents, and if they catch me doing anything behind their backs, Im out on the street, so I figured I would give this plan a shot.....as scoring 2-3 times a week, and being sneaky is getting old.....

Black_Pony
09-10-2007, 05:05 PM
Its worth a shot, i figure. At least you will be able to feel bliss every other day rather than taking them as written and getting nothing out of it (save for analgesia which I shouldn't minimalize).

betmylife
09-10-2007, 05:18 PM
ya, and the valium helps a little too....getr a little euphoric off of it....Hell maybe I should take it every 3 days, like Im doing now...and I would have a 90mg.......I took 90mg very early saturday morning, and was high as fuck till like 2....nodding from 5:30am- 10am.....now I know it shouldnt last that long, but I get long term effects out of IR oxy....I also have a really slow metabolism......blah....

ProdigalSon
09-10-2007, 05:29 PM
ok say I am, and I dont have access to the pills......lets say that......I didnt ask for doubts...

Youll find a way to gain access. Sorry for the doubts, but its true 99.9% of the time

betmylife
09-10-2007, 05:31 PM
Youll find a way to gain access. Sorry for the doubts, but its true 99.9% of the time

I know, but its worth a shot....if I can pull it off, I can live practically rent free while going to school, and still get high, without having to go behind their backs......and I dunno, she hid her Ativan script from me, and I still have yet to find it......

GoddessofRATs
09-10-2007, 05:48 PM
I mis understood you at first. Now I'm thinking you may not have as much w/d or that oppie hang over feeling since you've been chipping already and only using a couple times of week. Your body is already used to skipping days, so I'd think you'd be ok.

Let us know how it goes.

GOR

I am an addict, but at the moment Im not physically addicted...sorry I didnt make that clear, I did a week long cold turkey thing a few months ago, and have been chipping ever since.....I do ok.....like I used saturday and feel fine today, and I felt good still yesterday........but I only use like once or twice a week as of now......I know it will be mentally hard, no to wanna take all the pills.....but I wont have em ya know, and I will have 40mg of valium on the days I dont have the oxy.....also, if I get real bad cravings, I can always score....but dont wanna.....Im at the point where 60mg gets me feeling good, so I would like to be high every other day......just a shot, of it doesnt work, it doesnt work....but Im staying with the rents, and if they catch me doing anything behind their backs, Im out on the street, so I figured I would give this plan a shot.....as scoring 2-3 times a week, and being sneaky is getting old.....

betmylife
09-10-2007, 06:02 PM
I mis understood you at first. Now I'm thinking you may not have as much w/d or that oppie hang over feeling since you've been chipping already and only using a couple times of week. Your body is already used to skipping days, so I'd think you'd be ok.

Let us know how it goes.

GOR

yah, I will......kinda want some pills now tho, a week and a half is a long way.....accually just wanna get some benzons and pass the fuck out.....but for somereason my town has dried up pill wise....shitty....later

BML

AZJunkie
09-10-2007, 07:23 PM
Been there.

Done that.

Got a t-shirt from the rehab I ended up in........

StillChippin
09-10-2007, 07:34 PM
Jesus, testy. You asked our opinions. No one here is knocking you or saying you can or can't do anything. I understand your question better now, but they way you posted it more
sounded like you were seeking opinions, sorry I stepped in that direction.

In fairness all of us know how hard it is to chip and espiecially with ammounts like that, but the fact is when the first three people dont even try to answer if you will be physically addicted or not and just jump straight to, "dude it wont fucken happen" i'd be testy too.

Having said that dude im preety sure every other day with a dose of 60mg's is gonna get you physically addicted. not sure how bad the withdrawls would be, it may make them more mild

betmylife
09-10-2007, 09:24 PM
In fairness all of us know how hard it is to chip and espiecially with ammounts like that, but the fact is when the first three people dont even try to answer if you will be physically addicted or not and just jump straight to, "dude it wont fucken happen" i'd be testy too.

Having said that dude im preety sure every other day with a dose of 60mg's is gonna get you physically addicted. not sure how bad the withdrawls would be, it may make them more mild

true thanks for an answer, if the w/d do bust thru, Im gonna do 45mg one day, with some valium of course, and 15 on the other day.,...cause I know 15mg a day will keep me outta w/d.....then again if I take my entire script at once, maybe Ill be endlessly high for all eternity, either way Im prolly dreaming.....Ill end up eating the whole script after I find where my step mom hid em, and be bitching on here from a public library computer cause Im homelesss.....

2HI2C
09-11-2007, 04:13 AM
true thanks for an answer, if the w/d do bust thru, Im gonna do 45mg one day, with some valium of course, and 15 on the other day.,...cause I know 15mg a day will keep me outta w/d.....then again if I take my entire script at once, maybe Ill be endlessly high for all eternity, either way Im prolly dreaming.....Ill end up eating the whole script after I find where my step mom hid em, and be bitching on here from a public library computer cause Im homelesss.....

Dude...that's pretty much what happened to me!! Well, I didn't end up at the library, but I did get kicked out of the house and spent 3 nights sleeping on the floor of my office. I had the same thought as you, and I'll admit, I had EVERY intention of following through with it, this time... In fact, I was so determined, I bought a safe and only my wife and daughter had a key. Riiiight...until I logged onto the manufacturer's website and learned how to order replacement keys. (That was safe #1) My wife bought safe #2, which I was again DETERMINED to stay out of....uuuuntil I learned how to jimmy the latch with a flat-head screwdriver.

I was like you. I wanted to stick to the established plan, BUT, at the first sign of w/d's I was trying EVERYTHING I could think of to get the safe open! Splitting them up as you plan will most likely hold you, but there just seems to be something in our brains that says, "ohhh, come on! There's MORE of these with mom, just get a couple. Really, you'll thank me tomorrow!" and so the game goes...

I learned that I can't even trust me. I'm a freak when it comes to opies, PERIOD! No amount of "grin & bear it" is gonna change that...prolly...(just had to throw in the 'ole prolly somewhere...:))

But as someone said, it's only YOU who can answer the question of whether or not YOU can do it. Give it a go, man. Obviously, we're all pullin for ya. But! One thing I would suggest. Your Stepmom is just too close to you, and it will be VERY tough for you to resist. Send your script to me and I'll dole them out for you... yes?

antigonemuse
09-11-2007, 05:44 AM
pending on your use now, you may be able to get away with using everyother day, and not get sick. But in time... could be weeks, or months.... and your tolerance grows, and you will need more sooner then you use to. Soon you cant go 6 hours without feeling shitty. SO yes you will get sick at some point. youd be safer with one one day on, 2 days off. but that not fail safe

Euphoricgirl
09-11-2007, 06:47 AM

Not really sure what the heck this means Still, we all tried to answer as you said above if he will become addicted and I don't recall anything saying "dude it won't fucken happen". , we gave our opinions which he was not looking for. If you reread his first post it sort of comes off as asking will I become addicted? He clarified that for us so now we understand.

betmylife
09-11-2007, 10:23 PM
Not really sure what the heck this means Still, we all tried to answer as you said above if he will become addicted and I don't recall anything saying "dude it won't fucken happen". , we gave our opinions which he was not looking for. If you reread his first post it sort of comes off as asking will I become addicted? He clarified that for us so now we understand.

as per this thread, I have decided it probably wont work, in which case Ill just do what I always do, get fucked up for 4 days and see how the rest of the 3 weeks goes....lol....I figure if Im fiending now, sit around all day wishing I was high, even when Im not sick.....its not gonna work with pill bottles in my house....oh well....it was just an idea I had, thanks for everyones input.....once a junky, always a junky....I just need to find a better doctor....then this wouldnt be a problem.

Black_Pony
09-11-2007, 10:53 PM
I think the right doctor would be the solution to everyone's problems. Here, here.

as per this thread, I have decided it probably wont work, in which case Ill just do what I always do, get fucked up for 4 days and see how the rest of the 3 weeks goes....lol....I figure if Im fiending now, sit around all day wishing I was high, even when Im not sick.....its not gonna work with pill bottles in my house....oh well....it was just an idea I had, thanks for everyones input.....once a junky, always a junky....I just need to find a better doctor....then this wouldnt be a problem.

StillChippin
09-11-2007, 11:17 PM

Sorry by "dude it won't fucken happen" i kinda generalized my feelings, really what i was saying is that he wanted to know if he would get dopesick. i guess i thought of your answer was that he would use every day, when he established that he had the intention of using every other day and wanted to only know if he would be physically addicted, i attributed your answer to doubts in his statements, sorry if i was wrong

StillChippin
09-11-2007, 11:18 PM
I think the right doctor would be the solution to everyone's problems. Here, here.

The best answer :D

Euphoricgirl
09-12-2007, 06:48 AM
Sorry by "dude it won't fucken happen" i kinda generalized my feelings, really what i was saying is that he wanted to know if he would get dopesick. i guess i thought of your answer was that he would use every day, when he established that he had the intention of using every other day and wanted to only know if he would be physically addicted, i attributed your answer to doubts in his statements, sorry if i was wrong

Gotcha. I apoligize, sorry EG can be alittle bitch sometimes.

SuperJunky
09-12-2007, 07:58 AM
I didn't have enough time to read the entire thread, between the exreme slowness of my internet connection and extreme lack of time I'm not sleeping or working, but I do think I have something interesting and relevent to add.

Oxy has a similair half life as heroin, theoretically short, but half lifes are relative. Your body can only breakdown so much of something in a given time, while it may take your body 3-6 hours to break down the 30 mg of oxy you just took (to a non opiate using person) it will almost certainly take it a lot longer to eliminate half of the 500mg a person w/ an opiate tolerance has taken, though I beleive this could work two ways. If it takes a certain enzyme to break a particular drug down a tolerant person may have less of it due to constant use or they may have more due to there bodies adapting and producing more.

Now for my personal experience. At one point, after being addicted to opiates for some months and sorta kicking/ DXM Binging to the point of little noticable WD symptoms I quite using DXM on a near daily basis and started using opiates almost exclusivly (MJ doesn't count). When I did go score some dope or some pharmies I did a lot, complete black out nodding burning wholes in a blanket sitting on the couch w/ my new "friends." The thing was, I couldn't score every day, or save enough for the next day, mostly because of the number of layers I had to go through to the stuff a lot of money didn't go far. I seemed to be addicted to the point where I got sick if I didn't do some ahit every other day.

Fast forward a few years, ben using longer at this point, had a much higher habbit. Say I did three grams on a monday I could get by w/ a half on a tuesday and not get sick, bet if I tried to get by w/ that half on wednesday again it wouldn't get me by to far.

I honestly beleive if you do take 60mg every other day and don't fuck around suplementing it to much (do you choose to not call that drug dealer or do you not have one?) you shouldn't get sick on that off day, not that it will be all that great it shouldn't be bad to the point that you will even notice it physically as long as you don't dwell on it. You will be addicted none the less, but to a very small amount, the amount left in your system from 60 mg after 2 days...

betmylife
09-13-2007, 03:44 AM
I didn't have enough time to read the entire thread, between the exreme slowness of my internet connection and extreme lack of time I'm not sleeping or working, but I do think I have something interesting and relevent to add.

Oxy has a similair half life as heroin, theoretically short, but half lifes are relative. Your body can only breakdown so much of something in a given time, while it may take your body 3-6 hours to break down the 30 mg of oxy you just took (to a non opiate using person) it will almost certainly take it a lot longer to eliminate half of the 500mg a person w/ an opiate tolerance has taken, though I beleive this could work two ways. If it takes a certain enzyme to break a particular drug down a tolerant person may have less of it due to constant use or they may have more due to there bodies adapting and producing more.

Now for my personal experience. At one point, after being addicted to opiates for some months and sorta kicking/ DXM Binging to the point of little noticable WD symptoms I quite using DXM on a near daily basis and started using opiates almost exclusivly (MJ doesn't count). When I did go score some dope or some pharmies I did a lot, complete black out nodding burning wholes in a blanket sitting on the couch w/ my new "friends." The thing was, I couldn't score every day, or save enough for the next day, mostly because of the number of layers I had to go through to the stuff a lot of money didn't go far. I seemed to be addicted to the point where I got sick if I didn't do some ahit every other day.

Fast forward a few years, ben using longer at this point, had a much higher habbit. Say I did three grams on a monday I could get by w/ a half on a tuesday and not get sick, bet if I tried to get by w/ that half on wednesday again it wouldn't get me by to far.

I honestly beleive if you do take 60mg every other day and don't fuck around suplementing it to much (do you choose to not call that drug dealer or do you not have one?) you shouldn't get sick on that off day, not that it will be all that great it shouldn't be bad to the point that you will even notice it physically as long as you don't dwell on it. You will be addicted none the less, but to a very small amount, the amount left in your system from 60 mg after 2 days...

I appreciate the answer SJ....Im glad someone has had an experiance sorta like this, that I can go by....I also agree with you, when I was using alot....the first day of non use wasnt that bad for me, to the point where several times I was convinced that I miracualously escaped W/D......but then the second day, well all hell broke loose and I would have to score(or feel like death).....maybe since Im using a much lower dose, and not going on week long binges this may work for me.....technically...it all comes down to a question of will power, and not needing to be so far gone that I eat all my pills, normally Im munching the painkillers and benzos, and use way too much....and after my binge sleep for like 24 hours......Im gonna try this little experiment in self control, and Ill start a new thread come next thursday and keep you posted......thanks to all for the info/support/reality checks....peace

BML

roxi*stardust
09-18-2007, 10:18 AM
Alright heres a question, its kinda like a word problem....sorta......

I get 45 oxyir 15mg every 21 days. thats 2 a day, plus 3 extra cause my doc thinks thats Uping my dose....jerkoff......anyways, I also get 42 valium 10s.....

now I have been kinda good lately, and have been chipping......kinda....the problem being, I also have really bad back pain, and dont wanna be chipping, I wanna use everyday.....only the doctor wont give me enough pills to do so.....on another note, my parents dont want me using.....well I have been talking to my stepmom, and she said I can go back to my doc...if I give her the pills, and have her give them to me on a schedual we predetermine......COOL, fine with me....

accually not a bad idea, seeing as how I wont be forced to borrow cash from a friend, split my script...and eat the half I do get in 3 days

.........back to the point.....CAN a person, take say 60mg of oxy every OTHER day, and not develope a physical addicition?...can I take my pills, but double the dose, every other day.,..and not feel like shit on the days I do take em......also to keep in mind I have the valium, which I figured I would take on the days I dont take the oxy......

is this retarded? or could it work.......Im gonna do it either way, I would just have to rely on PST on my off oxy days....or just take the 30mg a day and score some other pills(but Im trying to not have to do that shit at all)....anyways, sorry about the rambling and hope someone can help with the question.....

BML
Short answer----No, you will develop a physical DEPENDENCE, it's not something you can control. There is a difference between addiction and dependence. Even crhonic pain patients who take their meds as directed develop a physical dependence to opiates, it's just the nature of the drug. You may not get addicted but you certainly will be dependent after taking them for a period of time.

the morphine the better
09-20-2007, 05:39 PM

BML...

Dude you'll be fine. Esp if someone is holding onto the pills for you. your body will figure things out. BUT every other day will be a much better day than the day before it!

betmylife
09-20-2007, 11:37 PM
yah, I just got my sxripts today.....I already indulged too much.....I came home from the doctor to have my step mom tell me that she is leaving my dad, and the house is going up for sale, and I have 2 weeks to figure out where to go, and I have no money, no steady job, and my school is fucking around with giving me any money.....so I got wasted/am wasted.....fuck.....I am still gonna try and make this script last tho, and take it easy after today.....just felt like getting fucked up, havnt in a while......fucking drugs...lol.....anyways, seems like you guys were right.....give a junky a bottle of pills, and hes gonna take em...

BML

p.s. damn Im itching like a mother fucker, I never used to itch this much....

bluide*devil
09-21-2007, 03:03 AM
i know that this is a late reply to your question, but i wanted to chime-in.

if you dose every other day, you will become dependent/addicted/whatever-you-want-to-call-it, and eventually your 'days off' will be painful. to keep w/d's off, you should wait 3 days to dose again (if you dose on Monday, don't dose again until Friday - YEAH RIGHT, i know...) ;)

sounds like you already blew your plan though. i don't blame ya.

AZJunkie
09-21-2007, 08:01 AM

WHAT!?!?!?

BLOODY
09-21-2007, 11:03 AM
just my 2cents:1 day off is too short,im wit pony,those off days will get worse da longer u do it,since u already have a habit.wouldnt work for me,i think true chippers gotta stay off at least 4 days,wish u the best though.id be happy if scoring was so easy here,its a true bitch unless u can go private.back to u,a good doc would def. be da answer.good luck!

the morphine the better
09-22-2007, 10:50 PM
yah, I just got my sxripts today.....I already indulged too much.....I came home from the doctor to have my step mom tell me that she is leaving my dad, and the house is going up for sale, and I have 2 weeks to figure out where to go, and I have no money, no steady job, and my school is fucking around with giving me any money.....so I got wasted/am wasted.....fuck.....I am still gonna try and make this script last tho, and take it easy after today.....just felt like getting fucked up, havnt in a while......fucking drugs...lol.....anyways, seems like you guys were right.....give a junky a bottle of pills, and hes gonna take em...

BML

p.s. damn Im itching like a mother fucker, I never used to itch this much....

thats the whole rationalization process beginning. The "I can treat myself today" and I won't do any or as much tomorrow. That turns into everyday.

Give your drugs to someone you can trust and make them give you them every 3 days. Not every other day.

betmylife
09-22-2007, 11:33 PM
thats the whole rationalization process beginning. The "I can treat myself today" and I won't do any or as much tomorrow. That turns into everyday.

Give your drugs to someone you can trust and make them give you them every 3 days. Not every other day.

rationalization is fun.....the oxys are about gone.....haha.....drugs are fun....while they last, sorry to everyone I yelled at for doubting me...you were right......I still have a full bottle of valium tho.

BML

the morphine the better
09-23-2007, 01:19 AM
rationalization is fun.....the oxys are about gone.....haha.....drugs are fun....while they last, sorry to everyone I yelled at for doubting me...you were right......I still have a full bottle of valium tho.

BML

no you can do it.

I know some will disagree with me. But I would rather have opiates all month rather than going crazy for a few days then not having anything and feeling like shit.

you can control yourself buddy! you my boy blue

betmylife
09-25-2007, 10:57 PM
too late, already went thru my supply....and had to get some 80s from a dealer today....lol......never ending cycle......I just cant take living with my family sober....these people are fucking crazy....and they accuse me of stealing money from them, like today my step mom got in arguement with with my dad cause he was missing 20 dollars, suddenly its :your junky son took it to buy pills probably"////fucking bullshit, and she was always on my side......I cant stand the humna race, Im moving to canafa....

YUKON HO................