PDA

View Full Version : How to "Find" Heroin?

sidman
08-30-2007, 10:02 AM
Then try to QUIT!!
you know everytime I have stopped using Heroin, I just so happen to Find some!?!
same thing with cigarettes! I try to quit smokin and I find a pack or something!
Wow...............so,here I am with three packets of "Ricochet" heroin that
I found at the Park whilst I was sitting on the bench wondering what to do with my day.
I saw a cigarette pack and since I needed a smoke,I shook the pack and heard something inside.
So...I opened it up and there are three Bag's o' dope banded together,lookin' up at me!
Shit....I swear this never happened when I NEEDED it to happen!
Well, Being the addict I am,you KNOW I'm gonna do some,I'm just trying to see if I can get ahold of my cousin to see if he wants to buy two of them (For Cheap,man!) and get them off my hands because I am not trying to get myself hooked on dope again.........
Un-fuckin'-REAL Right?
But who's complainin'?
Now if you'll just excuse me a moment...............................

doctor diesel
08-30-2007, 10:14 AM
Why does this not happen to me.
For fuck's sake.

Doc

Nate
08-30-2007, 10:47 AM
Good Score!

Back when I was detailing cars for a living i was vacumming this customers car (who was an old man), I see this blue pill under the seat, what a beautiful 80 that was :).

Also found a 40 and a 20 on 2 seperate occasions, its always fun finding yummy stuff ;)

matfield
08-30-2007, 12:53 PM
yeah its always weird to find dope in the streets. few years back i found a bag while tryin to get clean
on mmt (without doin h on top of it)-needless to say i did it but had an UA few days later.
So i explained to my doc that i found a bag heroin in the street...sorry!
Well of course she didn't believe:confused:

Oh but one time i was in full blown wd and i found a bag of real good coke which i could immediately trade
for a bag of h. That was awsome!

SHELLEY
08-30-2007, 01:05 PM
one time i was living at a motel with my ex
we were getting ready to go in the pool
he went to the ashtray to put out his cigarette
then yells at me to come upstairs NOW
i was pissing and moaning that i wanted to go swimming
he says,
"i hurt my leg! come upstairs!"
and ran up the stairs

turns out he had found:
5 20-bags of heroin (which turned out to be fire)
a $100 bill
a switchblade

nice, huh?

SurfRat
08-30-2007, 01:13 PM
Many years ago in a park I found a sandwich bag filled with about two dozen quaaludes, but they all had LEMON stamped onto them instead of RORER so I figured these are shit and threw them away. About a week later this friend is telling me he scored some quaaludes and they were the real deal with LEMON stamped onto them and I am like what happened to RORER? I had been out of the loop for a year, and it turned out RORER had stopped making them and LEMON had taken over. Hell.

2HI2C
08-30-2007, 01:42 PM
Then try to QUIT!!
you know everytime I have stopped using Heroin, I just so happen to Find some!?!
same thing with cigarettes! I try to quit smokin and I find a pack or something!
Wow...............so,here I am with three packets of "Ricochet" heroin that
I found at the Park whilst I was sitting on the bench wondering what to do with my day.
I saw a cigarette pack and since I needed a smoke,I shook the pack and heard something inside.
So...I opened it up and there are three Bag's o' dope banded together,lookin' up at me!
Shit....I swear this never happened when I NEEDED it to happen!
Well, Being the addict I am,you KNOW I'm gonna do some,I'm just trying to see if I can get ahold of my cousin to see if he wants to buy two of them (For Cheap,man!) and get them off my hands because I am not trying to get myself hooked on dope again.........
Un-fuckin'-REAL Right?
But who's complainin'?
Now if you'll just excuse me a moment...............................

DUDE! I'm so glad you found that for me! Listen, let me give you my address and you can send it back to me! Sheesh...can't believe I was so careless! :rolleyes:

Narkotikon
08-30-2007, 01:58 PM
That's amazing. Yeah, that stuff never happens to me when I need them too, it's just when I don't need them. Never have found H, but I've found pills before (Vic's, Perc's). I should start to find a better class of friends with better stuff.

Lil_Miss_Brownstone
09-06-2007, 08:55 PM
I found some vicodens in a trash can once, and some coke in a taco bell bathroom.

but a couple yrs ago I left a bag on top of my car and drove off- 18 10-packs of H, 3 20-rocks, and a whole bag of cleans...plus $200.

GoddessofRATs
09-06-2007, 09:21 PM
OMG, i bet you were mad. I think if that happen to me all i could do is cry cry cry. I've left stuff on top of my car before and lost it. I did that with my purse that had $100.00 and priceless pictures. Never found it when i went back. SOme lucky bastard got my 100 bucks.

GOR

I found some vicodens in a trash can once, and some coke in a taco bell bathroom.

but a couple yrs ago I left a bag on top of my car and drove off- 18 10-packs of H, 3 20-rocks, and a whole bag of cleans...plus $200.

The Lurker
09-07-2007, 10:41 AM
You don't 'find' Heroin......

Heroin finds you.

-TL

pdxninja
09-18-2007, 04:21 PM
the only things ive ever stumbled upon were ebombs on the ground (at a rave)
and weed (on an ironing board at a college owned apartment), and outside of a delish mexican restaurant

the other day i thought i found some valliums. they were green and had mylan stamped on them, but ichecked out the imprint to be sure and they were blood thinners :O(

JonnyM
09-18-2007, 04:41 PM

Heroin finds you.

-TL

Heroin please find meee

zenpunk
09-19-2007, 08:44 AM
Man that never, ever happens to me! Lucky bastage!

I-Nod
09-19-2007, 09:39 AM

I notice this is true w/ women too, man. EVERYtime you have a girl, some other girl will hit on you... once your single though, not a girl in sight! I would have said this is the same for the ladies too, just to be fair. But we all know you all get hit on whether single or not :D

the only things ive ever stumbled upon were ebombs on the ground (at a rave)(

Nice! Reminded me of a stupid story... one time I was checking out a band playing at the Odeon in Cleveland... small venue, crowded and dark. At any rate, at the end of the show they turned the lights on and everybody in the place looks at the floor searching for joints and shit. I look down and find a $20-spot and a joint... so I snagged it real quick. Not long after, at a bar I soon realized that it was my money and weed I found! Fell outta my pocket when I got my lighter out... d'oh! Heck, at least I found it and not someone else... it's a free-for-all, all bets off in there. Sorry if you read all this... I plead the OC!!

drugsaregood
09-19-2007, 10:22 PM
Wouldn't it suck if said found dope was cut with poison? ;\

I-Nod
09-19-2007, 10:30 PM

Well, way to piss in the cornflakes man, wtf!! Haha, I'm just messing around, dag :D

And Yes, that would suck... now, if it was just cut w/ some laxative, that would be funny (to friends that didn't partake.) :o

tonyk
09-19-2007, 10:52 PM
Cool avitar change, I-Nod! See you are movin' on up! Mr. Platinum! :D

You ARE the man of [edit]"small town" in OhighO!!

Crow
09-19-2007, 10:56 PM
Man, I really hate this thread when I am sick. :drool: Im happy for you though, free dope is a good thing no matter what, even if yr clean. Finding it in that fasion too is pretty much an invitation, or excuse atleast, from some higher powers to shoot them things as fast as humanly possible. Hahahah. You scored.

matfield
09-21-2007, 01:41 PM
ha, funny! Somehow i tend to find drugs...
yesterday evening i thought hmm shit i'd like to smoke some weed but theres nothing left..
Well gonna go get some more beer instead.
So i went to the night store around the corner and on my way back i found 1g hash:D
That was sweet!

CIIORNOTHING
09-21-2007, 01:45 PM

An easy way to kill a junkie you dont like. Lace it, put it where they can find it, and voila. They off themselves. Ive never tried this bt have thought about it..

By the way, the only dope I ever found was my own that I had either dropped or hidden while high.....but even that is SO cool, espeically if your sick.

opiobsessed
09-21-2007, 02:35 PM
Shit, I gotta get out more or something cuz H is not finding me and I'm definately not finding it. Hydro is way past useless to me and my huge tolerance now. Here I read this lovely story as the 180 methadone I drank this morning is quickly fading and leaving me tired and jonesing like crazy to get fucking high.

Can't wait till I can take my 4 pm valiums, the last for the day to cling to, the crap I sell on crappy ebay these days doesn't bring shit, I gotta start selling or making GOOD money, that way when the done wears off around 3-4pm I can brew up some PT or chew them fuckers raw after dumping out all the seeds.

I remember the first time I got buzzing on PT, I didn't get nothing out of 10 pods(hence thinking its like 10 hydros), so I ground up all 15 or so I had left and it left so much powder. I ended up waiting an hour for it all to drain through a paper towel into a big cuppa. I sat at the puter sippin on that cup and slowly started to feel it. I knew how strong it was then, so I quickly drank the rest to get that rush. 20 mins later, I felt almost as lovely and warm as my first vicodin high.

You just can't beat it, way cheaper than rop's and all that tylenol in hydro is gone when you use PT.
I have a great idea to find opiates but better not tell here, wish I knew someone who worked at a nursing home, or the big physical rehab center in my town. I bet they got lots of opiates there.

stofcircumstance
09-26-2007, 01:14 PM

Heroin finds you.

-TL

and the award for the most cliche reply goes to.................

robotears
09-30-2007, 05:39 PM
I have to drive into Williamsburg brooklyn to cop and there is this mcdonalds that I always find shit at. I 've found at least a total of 3 or 4 bundles on seperate occasions. Theres nothing better than finding dope.

Z-man
09-30-2007, 06:18 PM
I found a whole bundle of NYC dope once right outside my apartment. It was stamped "Fortune", a brand from Hunts Point that I knew was pretty good, and I even had a pretty good idea of who must have lost it (it wasn't me). But when I got inside to take a closer look, I soon realized the damn stuff must had been sitting out there for days... Yep, it had been rained on. Everything of value had dissolved completely away. What a let down! Another time I found 6 bags on the side of the road that looked OK at first glance but proved to be beat bags, nothing but cut.

The single time I have EVER actually found usable dope was long ago in VT when I was staying with this really ditzy girl for a few days. She used to go cop large amounts and then when she got back I don't know if she just had a hole in her pocket or what, but I kept finding bags all over the place. One on the kitchen floor, two more on the porch steps, one in the driveway, etc... It was kind of surreal, very much like a drug dream.