PDA

View Full Version : street price for fent patches?

bluide*devil
08-21-2007, 11:47 PM
i read a bunch of posts but couldn't find the answer. what are people paying for 'street' fent patches and what size? thanks.
(sorry, didn't see the Fentanyl forum until i logged in... but i still don't see a price-per-patch thread - ok, now i do. ;) ).

the morphine the better
08-22-2007, 12:27 AM
i read a bunch of posts but couldn't find the answer. what are people paying for 'street' fent patches and what size? thanks.
(sorry, didn't see the Fentanyl forum until i logged in... but i still don't see a price-per-patch thread).

The thing about pharmies is that they are very unlike they illegal drugs. You can always count on a 1/8 of weed being around $40-50 or a gram of coke being in the same price range.

With Oxy you can kind of guess depending on where you are, but I've seen an 80mg go for $100 and go for $5. People sometimes just don't want the meds they got scripted and they off them for nothing. Or other times some idiot with a 750apap/5mg vic try's to off it for $20 "but dude, look at how big it is"

I don't think there is any real consistent way to to eval the street price of fent.

But think about it like this. For a month supply (lets say 10 patches although sometimes its 15) of 100mcg patches it costs between $500 and $600 even for generic from the pharm (without insurance) so thats about $50 or so a patch. In my opinion if you compare a 100mcg patch to an 80mg of Oxy the patch is a much better deal. It can last for a few days even if you scrape the gel out. Plus most people waste it by not chewing on the patch when you think its cached. Some people only chew it for 20 minutes, fuck that. I chew on them for a whole day. It gets you so fucking high you end up puking. Even if you think its completely done there is shit left in the matrix.

Sorry for rambling. I am high.

I'd pay $50 a patch if i didn't have a rad doctor and the ability to get anything I want.

bluide*devil
08-22-2007, 12:41 AM
The thing about pharmies is...
Sorry for rambling. I am high.

thanks. i actually found plenty of Fent price threads, so no need for anyone else to answer unless they really want to. ;)

no problem on being high. wish i was... i'm going to try Fent since oxy just doesn't work anymore. i have some oxy but it would just be a waste to take it. :(