PDA

View Full Version : Ketamine

CIIORNOTHING
08-21-2007, 03:25 PM
anyone have much experience with ketamine?

I have been fucking with it lately and its some trippy shit. I fucked up the first time I played with it and IM'd 100mg. I went straight into some coma for about an hour and had the craziest dreams and visions and shit. It was pretty terrible. My wife said I was foaming at the mouth and clawing at the floor. NOT GOOD.

Since, Ive backed it down to about 25mg IM and I still get pretty fucked up and at times can barely get my balance and walk around. How the hell do people function on this shit and party in public? I damn sure coudlnt.

Whats the right way to make the most of this stuff?

OxyContinuously
08-21-2007, 03:38 PM
I have had hundreds of K journeys...just a little word of advice: K is addictive, and get a feel for it; don't get me wrong, IM is the best way to get a full, real K experience, IMO, but get yourself acquainted with the state of mind by snorting first...to really unlock K's potential, you'll need to snort a fat line, maybe 50-75 mgs, since you're new to it...tolerance with K goes up almost as quick as amphetamine though, just so u know.

and 100mg IM is *too much* ...even experienced travellers like me don't go higher than 75mg. I'm glad you're OK, though...WIfey musta been scared to death!

"Ketamine makes the implausible plausible, and we realize reality as we know it is merely a trick of the conscious mind"

(be careful with this shit, bro)

take it easy
later
Oxy

Black_Pony
08-21-2007, 06:18 PM
Wikipedia (unreliable, I know) says Ketamine and NMDA antagonists like it will 'counter the effects of morphine' and actually mentions it in the same sentence as naltrexone and naloxone. Does anyone else believe that shit?

If you don't believe me read the wiki page on morphine. News to me.

kazman32
08-21-2007, 06:43 PM
I used to trip on that stuff I liked it..really strange stuff, I git lsd by accident one time when someone laced my weed, and fricking hated it...it sucked...K dosn't last real long...it put me in my own little world...

aj11
08-21-2007, 06:54 PM
It's a weird trip, but god I used to love it. Doing it IV with a hit of double stack Nike X and man, you will have the best sex, or best time doing anything, watching the clouds, whatever it's a party drug where I am from, just becareful of alcohol mixing with it cause that can lead to death quite easily if I remember right

Narkotikon
08-21-2007, 06:54 PM
You should first do bumps of powdered K. I'm not sure if you got cooked K already, or if you have a vial of liquid, but it's easy to cook the liquid. You basically just evaporate it over low heat. But do bumps first.

IM is the best way to do it, but you should definately get used to bumps of K first. I'm going to advise against doing a fat line at first, as that could also send you to a k-hole, which is what you were in when you IM'd 100mg.

A k-hole is basically a comatose type state where you're either unconscious or semi-unconscious, you can't move, things sound muffled, and you have hallucinations, hence the trippyness.

If you just do bumps of k, you can still somewhat move, but you just move slowly and kind of robotic like. So, it's possible to dance to drum and bass and slower music. But, for the most part, K isn't a party drug in the sense that coke is a party drug. You do want to lay down / sit down, chill out on it. It's not a very social type thing.

ALSO: NEVER never IV ketamine. You'll go directly into a k-hole and blackout before you can even pull the needle out. IM is really the only way you should use a needle and K together.

kazman32
08-21-2007, 07:02 PM
I always used to im it...snorting the powder was a pain and IM I felt better anyway, I had the 10cc vials from a vet's office.

Narkotikon
08-21-2007, 07:07 PM
I always used to im it...snorting the powder was a pain and IM I felt better anyway, I had the 10cc vials from a vet's office.

Vetaset?

WarmCyanide
08-21-2007, 07:19 PM

drugsaregood
08-21-2007, 07:25 PM
Never had the pleasure but appearantly sources are pretty prevalent overseas..

aj11
08-21-2007, 07:29 PM
you can to Iv just in diluded small amounts, without goingin to a k hole
Ive done it many times just think micrograms

is_today_monday
08-21-2007, 08:12 PM
Where I live, it's almost impossible to get Ecstasy pills which contain MDMA. The large majority of them are Ketamine pills. I've copped a few Ketamine pills (I don't get into Ecstasy much - if someone gives it to me, I'll take it, but I rarely buy my own, at least in this city). I must admit, it's not an experience I really enjoy. I react very badly to Ketamine, one of the few drugs I react badly to, and have never enjoyed using it thus far. However, I realise that being pills, there's probably a shit load of other crap wrecking the experience - I would definitely be open to trying it if it was pharmaceutical quality.

When I have had it, I don't get any nice visuals or feelings - instead, I tend to pass out for the next day or two.

WarmCyanide
08-21-2007, 08:50 PM
worked at a vet in another life. cats we couldnt touch: we'd squirt it into their mouths when they hissed through the cage. it worked.

how to make it into powder:

squirt/pour it onto glass baking dish. oven low heat until crystals remain. scrape with razor blade.

CIIORNOTHING
08-22-2007, 08:16 AM
I have had hundreds of K journeys...just a little word of advice: K is addictive, and get a feel for it; don't get me wrong, IM is the best way to get a full, real K experience, IMO, but get yourself acquainted with the state of mind by snorting first...to really unlock K's potential, you'll need to snort a fat line, maybe 50-75 mgs, since you're new to it...tolerance with K goes up almost as quick as amphetamine though, just so u know.

and 100mg IM is *too much* ...even experienced travellers like me don't go higher than 75mg. I'm glad you're OK, though...WIfey musta been scared to death!

"Ketamine makes the implausible plausible, and we realize reality as we know it is merely a trick of the conscious mind"

(be careful with this shit, bro)

take it easy
later
Oxy

Thanks for the infor bro. Mine is the keticet ampules so not powder. And yes, my wife thougt I was dying but was scared to call 911 because, well, the house is full of drugs and shit. She has a med background so she monitored my breathing and heart rate and I got through it. I just remember coming to slowly and her talking to me but I couldnt make out what she was saying and finally I was just like "shut the fuck up!" and let me deal here because all youre talking is scrambling me up worse.

I dont know, Im such a opie junkie I think I will just leave this shit alone. It just dont do it for me. Shrooms didnt, LSD didnt, and X really never floated my boat (well some REAL x did back in the day, but not the shit they call X today). Guess Im not into the psychadelics.

Oh and one more thng about K. Everytime I do it I wake up the next day with bruises and shit. Im one to get outside in the yard and fuck around the house or garage when Im high so I probably bust my ass and dont remember. Gotta love drugs.....

Thanks for all the info everyone...

OxyContinuously
08-22-2007, 10:04 AM
Thanks for the infor bro. Mine is the keticet ampules so not powder. And yes, my wife thougt I was dying but was scared to call 911 because, well, the house is full of drugs and shit. She has a med background so she monitored my breathing and heart rate and I got through it. I just remember coming to slowly and her talking to me but I couldnt make out what she was saying and finally I was just like "shut the fuck up!" and let me deal here because all youre talking is scrambling me up worse.

I dont know, Im such a opie junkie I think I will just leave this shit alone. It just dont do it for me. Shrooms didnt, LSD didnt, and X really never floated my boat (well some REAL x did back in the day, but not the shit they call X today). Guess Im not into the psychadelics.

Oh and one more thng about K. Everytime I do it I wake up the next day with bruises and shit. Im one to get outside in the yard and fuck around the house or garage when Im high so I probably bust my ass and dont remember. Gotta love drugs.....

Thanks for all the info everyone...

Cool, cool...u know that if u dump out the liquid from the vial onto a Pyrex plate, and heat it in the oven on "Warm" for a bout 15 minutes or so, all the water will evaporate and you'll be left with crystallized ketamine.

later bro
peace

Oxy

CIIORNOTHING
08-22-2007, 10:12 AM
Cool, cool...u know that if u dump out the liquid from the vial onto a Pyrex plate, and heat it in the oven on "Warm" for a bout 15 minutes or so, all the water will evaporate and you'll be left with crystallized ketamine.

later bro
peace

Oxy

cool, im familiar. iVe done that method with some other shit before. How does that change the trip or whatever. Is it just better snorted or what?

OxyContinuously
08-22-2007, 10:16 AM
cool, im familiar. iVe done that method with some other shit before. How does that change the trip or whatever. Is it just better snorted or what?

Nah, the trip'll be the same; just if maybe u didn't wanna IM it, snorting could work too...trip's the same but you'd have to use more to snort than you would for injection...just another way of doing it, but IM def. does kick in the quickest, and u get the most out of it...

mainly if s/o was new to K, I would tell them to get used to bumping the powder be4 they went right to injection..

later
peace out

Oxy

CIIORNOTHING
08-22-2007, 10:22 AM
Thanks a million everyone, for real. Im so glad I didint fucking kill myself that night. It was kind a lesson learning night for me and my SO. We need to know what we are doing before we start just slamming shit.....duh.

btw, now that I think back, I IV'd that 100mg. It was after that that we switched to IM thinking it would probably be safer.....and dude was right, i barely got it in before I was on the floor. Crazy.....

kazman32
08-22-2007, 11:46 AM
Vetaset?

Ketaset I think it was called clear 10cc bottle white/yellow label w blue writing.

OxyContinuously
08-22-2007, 12:25 PM
Ketaset I think it was called clear 10cc bottle white/yellow label w blue writing.

yup "ketalar" and "ketacet" are the 2 i used to fuck with....yellow jackets we called em.

Narkotikon
08-22-2007, 12:31 PM
Yeah, Vetaset, Ketaset, Ketalar: The Holy Trinity of Ketamine. Amen.

jacky
08-22-2007, 12:36 PM
yes,
I love this chemical...

too bad up north I dont see it more.
or maybe that is a good thing.

K mixes nicely with opiates, if you have a habit it can moderate tolerance like dxm to a degree....if you are kicking K can be like ibogaine I think, at least it was for me.
I used K 3 times when kicking for a few weeks...it was a very lengthy, outpatient medicated detox regimine.
it really, really helped to take that ketamine a few times.

now maybe there is only so much a K experience can help one with addiction, maybe I couldnt rely on K to produce the same mental and physical effects that seemed to help me 10 some years ago...

I needed 50 IM and 50 IV to produce a good experience.

mixed it some with DPT, and dxm....K bumps, little ones, can be a nice thing.
when injected in the midst of a DXM trip small K bumps (10-20 mgs) can be nice....but I always focused on minimal amounts and meditation during those experiences...I could see some people doing very badly with this combination, especially when using needles.

K can be very addictive, I could feel this with just limited exposure, I was lucky to use it on occasion, reading John C Lillys and others accounts of ketamine addiction I understand that much.
there are some rather well known cases of authors dying from ketamine death related accidents or overdoses/drownings. Lilly himself was saved from drowning by a freind who was driving by his house and felt something was wrong.

I have experienced some paranormal stuff on ketamine...or around ketamine.
the stuff has something to do with the UNDERWORLD... if you arent into possesion or speaking to the dead, you might not want to venture there, I had a telekinetic/possesion experience on relatively low amounts of the material when mixed with dxm.

crazy? it wasnt really, it was just a mellow, beautiful experience.
I recieved a message, a word, that I had to go look up in the dictionary...basically it was divination, and felt not alarming, but amazing.

doing K a bunch of times probably wouldve ruined my experiences in the end, and drove ketamine into the light of the mundane day, blunting probably its use as a entheogen/mind tool.
from what I have read daily use leaves a person feeling mostly opioid,stimulant effects, while the amazing psychoactive properties become blunted.

asplinteredfawn
09-21-2007, 02:08 PM
ALSO: NEVER never IV ketamine. You'll go directly into a k-hole and blackout before you can even pull the needle out. IM is really the only way you should use a needle and K together.

This is just pure fiction:
I'm sorry that every time someone who doesn't fully know what they are talking about when it comes to intravenous Ketamine use that I have to respond. But, the only way to really experience Ketamine is through intravenous administration. I've also never in my many years of injecting Ketamine daily went into a K hole before I could remove the tie, take the needle out, put the cap on it and set it all back in the box I keep my vials and syringes in.

If this is your first time injecting Ketamine then I would have someone with you while you do it; just to make sure that if Narkotikon's claims DO happen in your case of body chemistry, then they can assist you. That being said, if you're one of those people like Narkotikon and you fall into a K Hole before you can remove the syringe while blacking out and become anesthetized don't fret, there are a few ways you can still enter my favourite place; it is a phantasmagoricaly abysmal and aphotic never ending pit; within, a paradox of blissful bemusement and complete enlightenment lurk. I call this place the end result of the intravenous administration of Ketamine.

Ketamine is available in many brands, but only in three different concentrations. These are 10mg/ml, 50 mg/ml and 100 mg/ml. If people really do fall straight into anesthesia it's because they are using too many units of either the 50 mg/ml or the 100mg/ml concentrations. I'm guessing the majority use the same type of works that I use for heroin (1/2cc BD Extra Fine 30g Longs or perhaps the shorts, but I hate those ones.) For Ketamine it is easier to use 1ml syringes.

So if you have tried using Ketamine intravenously and have gone completely anesthetic, the best thing to do is use a little less and fill the rest of the syringe w/ water. I've noticed it comes on smoother when diluted. You can also dilute your 100mg/ml down to about 80mg/ml and then inject an entire cc. Like I said if your not experienced have a friend that you trust, be w/ you.

It's mostly a huge misconception that injecting Ketamine Intravenously is " a death wish " and other things that people have said that don't know what they are talking about. I've been a heavy Ketamine user most of my life and always administer it I.V.

CIIORNOTHING
09-21-2007, 02:36 PM
Well, let me now share my week or twos worth of real world experince.

Yes, I agree, IV is the only way. I quickly have ramped up a nice 50mg IV push dose being the ideal amount for me. What I love to do is wait until late at night, when everyone (wife and kids) are in bed, and I go into the den, where we have the 60inch HDTV plasma, and I throw in a kicking movie. Last night it was Training Day. Love that fucking movie.

So I sit down, get it going, and boot my first 50mgs of K. Within seconds Im euphoric, reality blending with the movie. I swear to you a couple of times I actually thought I was in the movie, I coudl no longer see my den or the furniture in it or the chair I was, and it was as if I was IN the movie. And I begin to panic tyring to figure out how in the fuck I was going to get home from wherever I was. It was nutty as hell. Then I rmember slowing coming back to reality, seeing that I was indeed still there in my chiar, etc.

Irs really some cool shit, but you gotta get to know it. I can slam 30mg and function just walking around the house in front of my family, etc and it does indeed go well with other opies. The other cool thing, no hangover whatsoever from this stuff. It clears fast and I feel fine the next morning.

Downside, I can see that tolernace builds quickly becuase just a week ago 50mg put me in the hole almost.

I can get all I want, but its not something I enjoy everyday. I rank it with pot sort of, I like to get high, but that sort of high just isnt my thing on a regular basis.

Anyway, just thought Id share. Until my dilaudid amps come back around, I guess its K and Valium until then..... :)

Thanks for the cool info everone.

wafflehead77
09-21-2007, 03:05 PM
The first time I experienced Ketamine was during the Other Ones reunion tour (as the Dead). We were in the lot at Red Rocks in Morrison, CO, and I remember doing a couple of bumps, and I was feeling good.
Well, the next thing I remember, is coming-to at Alpine Valley (East Troy, WI). Apparently I decided to start doing fat lines of the stuff, and hitched a ride to the next show with some random tour kids. Luckily, the people I was touring with also went to this show. They said I got really fucked, and just wandered off.
It was pretty trippy, and I havent touched it since.

CIIORNOTHING
09-21-2007, 03:12 PM
I cant imgaine functioning in public on this shit except at very low doses......it puts me into another fucking world and dimension.