PDA

View Full Version : Getting Xanax Refill Early

AceBeans
08-21-2007, 12:54 PM
This is probably a little ridiculous but I got a script of xanax .5 just a week ago with one refill. I really need to get the refill filled early, it's not a question of having some xanax on hand or actually needing them for myself. I just need money very badly, I can sell the xanax and make about $60 which I desperestly need right now.

What options do I have? I've read in a few other threads about people saying they are leaving town etc. I'm not very concerned about losing this Dr considering he only gives me 30 .5's a month for panic attacks and various oversea suppliers can get you xanax for less hassel.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Zoops
08-21-2007, 01:38 PM
Suggestions? Do I ever have suggestions for conning the drug into refilling Rx's for controlled substances early. This is a game I play, sort of. It's a bit like chess, but you don't get a bottle of a mind-altering substance if you win, instead just lame old "checkmate."

First, don't look like a homeless or even home-having JUNKY. That will nip the whole thing in the bud. You want to create reasonable doubt, because you can't PROVE you need your Rx for temazepam 30mg's (90 day supply mind-you) to be filled early because you're going on a "trip." Lame. Many pharmacists will tell you "oh that's easy, when you get there just take the pharmacy bottle to the pharmacy local to that area, and theyll transfer teh RX! How fucking nice of them! (this is when you are "travelling" inside the USA). First of all, even if I was, say, going to visit some cousin in Nevada, I'd never want to go through all the hassle finding a pharmacy in town, working around their time zone differences, and possibly also price differences (might be more, might be less, don't know). So i fthey tell you to do that then tell them that's impractical and inconvenient when it is perfectly legal and safe for everyone for you to get the early refill NOW, here, were you live.

Might have to go down to the doc's office and be firm and assertive (I did - this was after two firm "NO," answers to refilling a measly 15 capsules of 10mg sonata like a week early! But do not assholic or jerky, towards his (99.9999% female) staff. If you can make them laugh, then you got it. (same calling in phony scrips, if they are just laughin' and jokin behind the counter while they fill your phony scrip, then you ain't got nothing to worry 'bout."

The best deal with getting early refills on controlled drugs is to say that when you got it filled, you had the pharmacy bags in the car, but later that day (or the next day, perhaps. You're making up the story) the car was taken to a repair shop of some sort - the dealership, some little scrappy garage, whatever. You had to leave the car there overnight and you forgot to get you

EleusisII
08-21-2007, 02:28 PM
Inter.. Does SWIM have a story about fake scripts that he wishes to share?

:)

Inspektahdek
08-22-2007, 02:03 PM
you're not going to get much for .5s, benzos never sell for much really and if anyone knows about what diff mgs of xanax or benzos in general look like you not gonna get that much to be honest, unless u can trick some drug naaive peeps

Inspektahdek
08-22-2007, 02:04 PM
This is probably a little ridiculous but I got a script of xanax .5 just a week ago with one refill. I really need to get the refill filled early, it's not a question of having some xanax on hand or actually needing them for myself. I just need money very badly, I can sell the xanax and make about $60 which I desperestly need right now.

What options do I have? I've read in a few other threads about people saying they are leaving town etc. I'm not very concerned about losing this Dr considering he only gives me 30 .5's a month for panic attacks and various oversea suppliers can get you xanax for less hassel.

Anyone have any suggestions?

maybe try printing out an itinerary for a plane ticket with info that makes it look like u already purchased it and that would show u were going out of town and have it on hand like you're leaving that day so it looks like u have it on hand for TICKET PICKUP, whatever that things called oh yea willcall or something of that sort

that might work

Inspektahdek
08-22-2007, 02:06 PM
Suggestions? Do I ever have suggestions for conning the drug into refilling Rx's for controlled substances early. This is a game I play, sort of. It's a bit like chess, but you don't get a bottle of a mind-altering substance if you win, instead just lame old "checkmate."

First, don't look like a homeless or even home-having JUNKY. That will nip the whole thing in the bud. You want to create reasonable doubt, because you can't PROVE you need your Rx for temazepam 30mg's (90 day supply mind-you) to be filled early because you're going on a "trip." Lame. Many pharmacists will tell you "oh that's easy, when you get there just take the pharmacy bottle to the pharmacy local to that area, and theyll transfer teh RX! How fucking nice of them! (this is when you are "travelling" inside the USA). First of all, even if I was, say, going to visit some cousin in Nevada, I'd never want to go through all the hassle finding a pharmacy in town, working around their time zone differences, and possibly also price differences (might be more, might be less, don't know). So i fthey tell you to do that then tell them that's impractical and inconvenient when it is perfectly legal and safe for everyone for you to get the early refill NOW, here, were you live.

Might have to go down to the doc's office and be firm and assertive (I did - this was after two firm "NO," answers to refilling a measly 15 capsules of 10mg sonata like a week early! But do not assholic or jerky, towards his (99.9999% female) staff. If you can make them laugh, then you got it. (same calling in phony scrips, if they are just laughin' and jokin behind the counter while they fill your phony scrip, then you ain't got nothing to worry 'bout."

The best deal with getting early refills on controlled drugs is to say that when you got it filled, you had the pharmacy bags in the car, but later that day (or the next day, perhaps. You're making up the story) the car was taken to a repair shop of some sort - the dealership, some little scrappy garage, whatever. You had to leave the car there overnight and you forgot to get you

tell them or show them its international perhaps? oh and is sonata (i dont remember the chem name) scheduled in the states?

ProdigalSon
08-22-2007, 02:25 PM
Ive used my car caught on fire, my dog ate them, left them in my hotel room, they went through the washing machine, lost them, someone stole them, dumped them down the drain accidentally in the bathroom, fell into the pool and they were in my pocket, I was supposed to get 60 and only got 30 in the bottle(got laughed at by that).

Usually they give it right up. Im picking up a script in 20 min thats 2 weeks early. No hassle when I called it in.

$2 a piece for 1/2mg is right around the goin rate if I need to score some. Then again if 2mg tabs are available they go for $5.

moviebuff927
08-22-2007, 06:26 PM
$2 a piece for 1/2mg is right around the goin rate if I need to score some. Then again if 2mg tabs are available they go for $5.

Fuck! That's too damn much for a Xanax, pillo...I'm sorry but I would never pay that much. Not dissin you bro but I just can't believe people accept that as a good rate. I'd have to give up the Xanax if it cost that damn much.

I lucked out last week and got the doc to write a script for 120 .5 peach Xanax. And hopefully tomorrow he'll script 120 2mg Xanax bars. Yeah...that's a good doc...

I will tell you this...someone posted about dressing nice...I CANNOT STRESS THIS POINT ENOUGH! Last week when I got my Xanax scripted, I was obviously playing a part to get the Xanax so I decided to dress VERY nicely and get "primped" so to speak...I was dressed very well and acted very confident. What do you know? The doc writes 120 Xanax the FIRST visit and tells me to start taking up to 4 at a time 4 times a day and then we'll adjust the prescription next week. Now, I got a refill on those next month for the peaches, and I'll probably get some tomorrow, but the 2mg kind. The story doesn't end there.

I go to fill my prescription. The pharmacy technician treated me like I was a fucking V.I.P...hell, I looked like one...If I really wanted to, I bet I could get that script filled early, but I don't really have the need for them right now.

I forgot who it was on here, one of the old timers, saying that dressing and looking like a normal member of society cannot be underestimated. No matter how much you want to be different and make a statement, most people (especially health professionals) are going to make an assumption about you just by the way you act and the way you dress. Am I wrong???

AceBeans
08-22-2007, 08:34 PM
Fuck! That's too damn much for a Xanax, pillo...I'm sorry but I would never pay that much. Not dissin you bro but I just can't believe people accept that as a good rate. I'd have to give up the Xanax if it cost that damn much.

I lucked out last week and got the doc to write a script for 120 .5 peach Xanax. And hopefully tomorrow he'll script 120 2mg Xanax bars. Yeah...that's a good doc...

I will tell you this...someone posted about dressing nice...I CANNOT STRESS THIS POINT ENOUGH! Last week when I got my Xanax scripted, I was obviously playing a part to get the Xanax so I decided to dress VERY nicely and get "primped" so to speak...I was dressed very well and acted very confident. What do you know? The doc writes 120 Xanax the FIRST visit and tells me to start taking up to 4 at a time 4 times a day and then we'll adjust the prescription next week. Now, I got a refill on those next month for the peaches, and I'll probably get some tomorrow, but the 2mg kind. The story doesn't end there.

I go to fill my prescription. The pharmacy technician treated me like I was a fucking V.I.P...hell, I looked like one...If I really wanted to, I bet I could get that script filled early, but I don't really have the need for them right now.

I forgot who it was on here, one of the old timers, saying that dressing and looking like a normal member of society cannot be underestimated. No matter how much you want to be different and make a statement, most people (especially health professionals) are going to make an assumption about you just by the way you act and the way you dress. Am I wrong???

I always dress well.

Pillophile: Is it that easy? Will calling the pharmacy just work or will I actually have to call the Dr's office?

ProdigalSon
08-23-2007, 08:51 AM
I always dress well.

Pillophile: Is it that easy? Will calling the pharmacy just work or will I actually have to call the Dr's office?

If you have a refill left on the script your good as gold. If not you gonna half to call the DR. office. Even if you dont have the original bottle theyll have your info and shit in the comp system. Just call...
My refill I picked up yesterday was 16 days early, they didnt question it one bit