PDA

View Full Version : Plugging Benzodiazepines

myfaceitches
08-20-2007, 12:30 AM
I apologize for intrrupting everybody's important questions to ask a most likely rediculous question that I presume has been asked more than once on this board (sorry, too much xanax & kpin the last 2 days, so I am too high to research the board.)

ANYWAYS hypothetically could I:

1.Plug the xanax that I have? will it work with food in my system? Will it work better & stronger?

and

2.Will my tolerance fuck up the whole "hypothetical" experiment due to my high tolerance to benzos orally the last 4 days...I mean, come on, I have had like 40mg's of xanax and 20mg of kpin in that period of time...so will it work???

Any feedback is much appreciated

-Alan

P.S. I am looking to "hypothetically" plug 2-4 mg so...what's the word? Any bioavailiability issues?

Black_Pony
08-20-2007, 02:15 AM
Are you talking about the dissolve in water turkey baster method or using whole bars? Those bars are so damn skinny I bet you could slip a whole handfull up in there and still be home in time for dinner! Yee-haw!

Then again you'd probably shake like a pill bottle on your way to the dinner table. Better go with the turkey baster. It sounds like a perfectly viable administration route to me.

myfaceitches
08-20-2007, 02:29 AM
It's turkey baster all the way man...FUCK shoving some rectangles up my buttocks!!!!!!!!!!! Too painful and how should I say this completely P.C.......Homosexual... But do you or anybody else here think that it might work? Possibly add a little White GF juice to the tincture?

Duckfeet
08-20-2007, 09:29 AM
I think it's o.k. to plug dope: you just have to make sure to say how much you hate it, and how it sucks, and only a fag would like it, etc...if not, u know, yer bros'll start looking atcha weird....

ProdigalSon
08-20-2007, 11:22 AM
Yeah dude make sure the door is fucking LOCKED when you fix up your shot. Imagine walking in on your dad with a turkey baster shoved in his ass.

And would you use it for cooking afterward? Just not tell the ol lady and throw it back in the drawer. Just sittin there during Thanksgiving dinner grinning your ass off. AAAAHAHAHAHA!!!No fuck that shit borrow a friends baster and give him a pic of what you used it for about a week after you give it back

moviebuff927
08-20-2007, 11:28 AM
Yeah dude make sure the door is fucking LOCKED when you fix up your shot. Imagine walking in on your dad with a turkey baster shoved in his ass.

And would you use it for cooking afterward? Just not tell the ol lady and throw it back in the drawer. Just sittin there during Thanksgiving dinner grinning your ass off. AAAAHAHAHAHA!!!No fuck that shit borrow a friends baster and give him a pic of what you used it for about a week after you give it back

Damn pillo, I can imagine taking a picture of a turkey baster up my ass and giving it to my friend...I'd never hear the end of that one...

To the OP: Why would you plug something that is just as good bioavailable orally (or better) as it is rectally? Unless you just want to put something up your ass. I can see putting something up there that actually makes the high better...but putting something up there just to have something in your ass? Uh...

Duckfeet
08-20-2007, 11:51 AM
A long time since I have *really* laughed out loud...got guys outside in front of my cottage looking in at me all hysterical reading these posts...reminds me of the old harley biker days, when someone asked what riding a Honda was like, and somebody said it reminded him of--how shall I put this--fucking a guy in jail: "It was fun until I got caught!"

hahahah whoops, hope I didn't offend nobody...I think I"m old enough, it's allowed to be an idiot! ;-)

Black_Pony
08-20-2007, 12:16 PM
ROTFLMFAO

poonwhalla
08-20-2007, 01:13 PM
ya know whats even better. Use one of those hose end sprayers that you use for fertilizing your lawn. This way you get the correct amount of pressure for it to be affective. In that case, lock the shed door.

But in all seriousness benzo's do just fine by chewing them up like moviebuff said.

chopstix
08-20-2007, 04:22 PM
Drugs have to be water soluble to be effective IV, sniffed, sublingual or shoved in the arse - benzos aren't water soluble.

Chew the shit up, works like a charm, especially when chased with a shot of Vodka. No need to shoot, sniff or butt stuff 'em..

Maggie38
08-20-2007, 10:06 PM
LOL why would you want to do that to your butt?

Duckfeet
08-20-2007, 11:00 PM
Yer rite, Maggie...and I'm getting suspicious...I gotta feeling they just like sticking things up their butt, and use the "dope thing" as an excuse...probably just baking soda, in case they get caught...I'm gonna "out" them! Enough hypocrisy! You guys need to come clean, it's nothing to be ashamed of. Be *proud* damnit...say it: "I *like* sticking things up my butt!!! Don't be intimidated...there's a lot of love here, and this is your chance to admit your secret in a supportive environment! We can help!!!

LOL why would you want to do that to your butt?

Black_Pony
08-20-2007, 11:04 PM
He's asking hypothetically, guys. Look it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! www.dictionary.com (http://www.dictionary.com)

RxQueen
08-21-2007, 12:35 AM
Yer rite, Maggie...and I'm getting suspicious...I gotta feeling they just like sticking things up their butt, and use the "dope thing" as an excuse...probably just baking soda, in case they get caught...I'm gonna "out" them! Enough hypocrisy! You guys need to come clean, it's nothing to be ashamed of. Be *proud* damnit...say it: "I *like* sticking things up my butt!!! Don't be intimidated...there's a lot of love here, and this is your chance to admit your secret in a supportive environment! We can help!!!

heheheh... 'scuse me. didn't realize this thread was butt-pluggers anonymous. thanks for sharing. it works if you work it. let go and let... oh god, yes! :p:D

it's been a few weeks since i've stuck drugs up my arse... do i get a chip yet?

thank you, good night! :D

chopstix
08-21-2007, 01:01 AM
heheheh... 'scuse me. didn't realize this thread was butt-pluggers anonymous. thanks for sharing. it works if you work it. let go and let... oh god, yes! :p:D

it's been a few weeks since i've stuck drugs up my arse... do i get a chip yet?

Heheh, I dunno about the chip, but if you're in the right rooms, ya could probably hook up a 13th step right quick =)

I was doing the poppy straw & tea thing for awhile last year, habit got big and I was potentiating and looking for ways to boost the effects. I tried the IR route a couple times, I'm can admit it 'cause I know where my sexual preference lies and I know that I'm an addict to the bone and will go well out of my way to get loaded. Anyway, FWIW, the turkey baster thing didn't work so well. The little enema kits they sell at the drug store work much better and they're cheap. In my experience, it wasn't worth it. Much easier to just drink the tea, plugging it was a lot of work and just didn't seem to increase the effects like I hoped it would.. Interesting feeling walking around with a colon full of opium tea, I can't say it was pleasant..

My $.02..

myfaceitches
08-21-2007, 02:59 AM
I think it's o.k. to plug dope: you just have to make sure to say how much you hate it, and how it sucks, and only a fag would like it, etc...if not, u know, yer bros'll start looking atcha weird....

Oh believe me "duckfoot" it is not that I enjoy sticking plastic syringes in my ass, I am just a DRUG ADDICT ..... if i can get higher, i'll do it. Plastic in the ass is not fun, and don't assume it IS sir. And to the rest of you who are questioning the whole "srynge in the ass gay" thing, how about a different item? If I REALLY did like putting things in my ass, would it really be a FUCKING PLASTIC SYRINGE??? I ask thee now to take a moment of thought to what I just said.....RECAP!!!.....I only do it in the name of getting high, because I am a sore loser drug adict on benzos becauase I am trying to get off of narcotics. SO IF THIS METHOD WOULD HELP, TELL ME. PLEASE set the damn jokes aside.

P.S. Thank you to all of you who gave me a good and REASONABLE response.......I thank you for that. Oh yeah sorry everyone a little crappy into day 3 of withdrawal from methadone/suboxone.

ProdigalSon
08-21-2007, 10:11 AM
Oh believe me "duckfoot" it is not that I enjoy sticking plastic syringes in my ass, I am just a DRUG ADDICT ..... if i can get higher, i'll do it. Plastic in the ass is not fun, and don't assume it IS sir. And to the rest of you who are questioning the whole "srynge in the ass gay" thing, how about a different item? If I REALLY did like putting things in my ass, would it really be a FUCKING PLASTIC SYRINGE??? I ask thee now to take a moment of thought to what I just said.....RECAP!!!.....I only do it in the name of getting high, because I am a sore loser drug adict on benzos becauase I am trying to get off of narcotics. SO IF THIS METHOD WOULD HELP, TELL ME. PLEASE set the damn jokes aside.

P.S. Thank you to all of you who gave me a good and REASONABLE response.......I thank you for that. Oh yeah sorry everyone a little crappy into day 3 of withdrawal from methadone/suboxone.

I dont think the man was putting you down at all dude. Not even trying a little bit.

You didnt think someone was gonna say something about you doing this? You had to expect it. YOUR TALKING ABOUT CRAMMING SOMETHING UP YOUR ASS..;)

Duckfeet
08-21-2007, 10:41 AM
Sorry you took it badly, man. We just tease hard around here, you know that, and it was too tempting to see the humor in it. My veins are shot, the last three months of my addiction to tar I had to "plug" it, just to keep from getting sick, and one of the other reasons I got on methadone. Again, was just too tempting to see the humor in this, and wasn't directed at you personallly. A lot of hard feelings in another area, and was just trying to "lighten the load" a little...figured it would be obvious...sorry!

myfaceitches
08-21-2007, 10:51 AM
Sorry you took it badly, man. We just tease hard around here, you know that, and it was too tempting to see the humor in it. My veins are shot, the last three months of my addiction to tar I had to "plug" it, just to keep from getting sick, and one of the other reasons I got on methadone. Again, was just too tempting to see the humor in this, and wasn't directed at you personallly. A lot of hard feelings in another area, and was just trying to "lighten the load" a little...figured it would be obvious...sorry!

Well then In that case, I feel like a complete idiot, and I am sincerely sorry...you're right, I over-reacted....It was my mistake FULLY, but please try to understand why I fired back on first reflex...... and I'll DEFINITELY lighen up...I'm sorry...

BTW my name is ALAN and I wish I could change my SN to that. So please, to all who read this, I would like people to talk to me by that name, so I am not "behind a mask" per se.......But really duckfeet, my bad...you sound like a cool ass dude so I respect you, I just said some shit off first impulse...Fight or Flight reflex, ya know?

Anyways my apologies once again for being hot headed.

myfaceitches
08-21-2007, 10:58 AM
I dont think the man was putting you down at all dude. Not even trying a little bit.

You didnt think someone was gonna say something about you doing this? You had to expect it. YOUR TALKING ABOUT CRAMMING SOMETHING UP YOUR ASS..;)

Touche'.......Very right.....sounds pretty gay...someone in the crowd is bound to to say something, you're right....

Duckfeet
08-21-2007, 11:03 AM
No problem, alan...I just have another young friend, who's in all kinds of hot water on Opiophile, and I'm trying to cheer him on, and get him to "take it easy" for a bit, and I was just playing around over here, in between fights on another thread :-)

So we're cool. I got a feeling a lot of people are really following this thread with interest, but like me, have trouble talking about it without cracking jokes. I actually found that it worked good for tar. I mean just a couple of months of fixing tar, and both my arms were ruined, and they weren't in that good a shape anyway, and I tried cooking the tar, and then plugging it with a big syringe--no needle of course--and that worked perfectly, and I got a good buzz, and even--with much embarssment--talked about it to the guys at the needle xchange down here, and they agreed, with the problems tar is causing, that they should put plugging it in there little book handouts.

I mean I would get really sick when I'd try to kick tar, and so I would *muscle* it, when I couldn't find veins, and that was even worse, both arms were really bad...so when I cooked and plugged it, was like a lifesaver until I finally got sick of it all, and now I'm on methadone.

Again, best wishes to you....

df

Well then In that case, I feel like a complete idiot, and I am sincerely sorry...you're right, I over-reacted....It was my mistake FULLY, but please try to understand why I fired back on first reflex...... and I'l DEFINITELY lighen up...I'm sorry...

BTW my name is ALAN and I wish I could change my SN to that. So please, to all who read this, I would like people to talk to me by that name, so I am not "behind a mask" per se.......But really duckfeet, my bad...you sound like a cool ass dude so I respect you, I just said some shit off first impulse...Fight or Flight reflex, ya know?

Anyways my apologies once again for being hot headed.

myfaceitches
08-21-2007, 11:15 AM
Hey, odd question Duckfeet, can you give me advice in the "getting off suboxone" thread? Need an O.G. to answer this one...It has been plaguging my mind for days now!!!

Synack
08-22-2007, 12:03 AM
Alan - Just for future reference the bio availability of xanax is about 80-90% when used orally.

More can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alprazolam

myfaceitches
08-22-2007, 03:14 PM
Alan - Just for future reference the bio availability of xanax is about 80-90% when used orally.

More can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alprazolam

thanks! much more comfortable that way...quite a relief...