PDA

View Full Version : Bupe and Tramadol

Inspektahdek
08-18-2007, 09:29 AM
Supposedly you can combine these two but you have to use tramadol after the suboxone intake. I ordered a rather large batch of trams off the net and they're supposed to have a synergistic effect. I have a few sources that cite this:

EROWID:

DOSE: T+ 0:00 2 mg sublingual Naloxone (pill / tablet) T+ 0:00 8 mg sublingual Pharms - Buprenorphine (http://www.erowid.org/pharms/buprenorphine/)

(pill / tablet) T+ 0:30 200 mg oral Pharms - Tramadol (http://www.erowid.org/pharms/tramadol/)

(pill / tablet) T+ 8:00 200 mg oral Pharms - Tramadol (http://www.erowid.org/pharms/tramadol/)

(pill / tablet) T+ 8:00 8 mg sublingual Pharms - Buprenorphine (http://www.erowid.org/pharms/buprenorphine/)

(pill / tablet) T+ 8:00 2 mg sublingual Naloxone (pill / tablet)
BODY WEIGHT: 195 lb

I am relatively experienced with all drugs(save hallucinogens). I have been able to control my use of all the drugs I have used except opiates. I have been addicted to opiates for 7 years now. Because of my addictions I decided to try Suboxone (buprenorphine and naloxone) to help me with my addiction. It has been a lifesaver! I no longer have the overwhelming desire to use opiates on daily basis.

However, I have tried to take painkillers like oxycodone and kratom with very little results while on suboxone. I have found a substance that does seem to work while taking suboxone and that is tramadol. For some reason the suboxone does not block the tramadol from working. The high I get from the combination of the two drugs is quite euphoric! I take 8mgs of suboxone in the morning at about 9:00 followed by 200mgs of tramadol 30 minutes later. One hour later I am in heaven!

The two drugs seem to work so well together. I am taking high doses of each of these drugs so I have a very high tolerance. The high doesn't seem to diminish very much day after day either! The high will last until about 2:00 in the afternoon. At that time I feel a little tired. I usually redose at about 5:00pm with slightly weaker results.

BLUELIGHT:

"I have recently gotten prescribed tramadol xr( its nobligan retard here), at 200mgx 2 a day. This is to cure my slight opiate wd and potentiate my benzos to keep the dosages down.

I kinda like the tramadol, and use it as directed, except I take both the 200mg pills in the morning and not one at night. I like the xr on these, they do last all day, and after a few hours and some benzos I am okay 3/2 days.

I love buprenorphine too, maybe thats why I like tramadol. I have found that bupe simply can not be enhanced by other opiates. Even small dosages of bupe blocks them completely. But I had never tried tramadol before this prescription, and after taking a shot of 4mg subutex today, expecting the tramadol
to wiped out completely, I instead got very high. I walked like I walked on air smoking my cigarette after the shot. I feel both, and I am nodding here and there, never did do that on bupe before. And I itch more."

"Tramadol is the only opioid currently known in some circles to work with buprenorphine. And not only because tramadol has mechanisms beyond mU-opioid agonism. Tramadol specifically activates pure mU in dorsal horn, where buph doesn't touch. This helps to explain both why those who get off on tramadol, find it EXTREMELY euphoric, and why buprenorphine can't competitively "kick" tramadol off the receptors (since it doesn't reach this subtype (on account on its mixed, agonistic/antagonistic properties). Exactly, the ssri an snri effects of tramadol would increase or make the bupe "buzz" more interesting, I don't think it's the opioid properties that potentiate the high, but this other properties that tramadol has, and those are unique for an opioid"

Anyways, I find this very interesting and will be doing a testing report on it next week for everyone. Has anybody else tried this?

Paregoric Kid
08-18-2007, 11:40 AM
I think it does potentiate it but maybe I'm just fucking nuts. tramadol also effects serotonin and norepinephrine. I've read that tramadol and it's metabolite M1 is only a partial agonist (not partial agonist/antagonist) so it might be true.

Sitar
08-18-2007, 11:01 PM
Bupe and Tramadol play very nicely together since the Bupe doesn't really block the Tramadol. It's a weird buzz, but it's nice in its own way.

kyuss
08-19-2007, 02:41 AM
Coke and subs
mix well too,imo.
Takes the speediness
away from the subs to me.

johnny27
08-19-2007, 08:02 AM
'll chime in on this one. When i was just starting out on sub maintence, i was on 4mg of bupe on day one, which was quite shitty, next day i was put upto 8mg bupe. On that day, i took 300mg tramadol, it did infact get me quite high, although for some reason, i did notice some mild respitarty (spelling?) depression, i felt the usual heavy weight on my chest and missing some breathes. I was quite shocked as bupe nor tramadol soe'nt do this to me on their own, tramdol even at 400mg alone, does not produce a higfh at all.
However, i was aware of bupe receptor blocking effects, so i just presumed that when i got higher on tramadol mix, it was because i was only on bupe two days, and i figured maybe the bupe was'nt blocking as well on 8mg than higher doses, as i am on a higher bupe dosage now 12mg, so i figured that the tramdol would be useless on higher dosages of bupe.

But after reading this, i am excited, as i can get somemore trams to up the bupe effects.

mikells43
08-20-2007, 09:13 AM
just keep the doses of tram down you guys, ur opiaphiles so u kno. trams give me sezures. im scared to death to injest one but u guys have me really tthinking lol. i used to take up to 40 50-mg [pills a day and i would twitch like no tommorow,, one day i finally had a grand mull. and the w/ds from tram are hell, the restless legs are out of control but like all opiates they are unique. just be careful, cause what are u gonna do if u get sick from getting hooked on tram and being on bupe for opiate matenence, will the bupe work for tram w/d? thats why i got on it.. but i donno about combining both it might create a whole new craze.

Paregoric Kid
08-20-2007, 10:38 AM
why would you take that much tramadol. I don't think your liver can metabolize much more than 400mg at a time. so maybe 800mg max a day I'm not sure. 2 grams of tramadol a day is asking for a seizure

mikells43
08-21-2007, 04:08 PM
yea i kknow. ive been on sub for a year now. i want to go get my liver looked at mabey. i have had liver tests and shti like that but i watn to talk to my doc to see whats up u kno. i was really realy hooked on ultram and would w/d if i didnt keep increasing it. like all opiates. i could not control my intake of pills isn't that the mo of any addiction lol. control and addicition are not made to go together. its not like i could say hey im gonna stick to 20 today. yea right.. i faced the same situation starting bupe. i would eat more sub even tho the celing effect i still did cause my brain was used to it.

Paregoric Kid
08-21-2007, 05:28 PM
no it is not like any other addiction because like codeine taking much more than 400mg does nothing more to increase the opiate effects, your body can only metabolize so much of it into the good stuff (the M1 metabolite with tramadol, morphine with codeine). though tramadol itself has a slight affinity for the mu receptor I see tramadol as a prodrug because its metabolite M1 is what you are really feeling, it has a much higher binding affinity than tramadol itself.

kazman32
08-21-2007, 05:40 PM
the effect subs are supposed to have (the blocking effect) dosn't really work on me, I did around 4 mg of sub one day and ended up running into someone with 12 percocet's about 6 hrs later, I definatly felt the perc's kick in, I would think subs+ tramadol would have possibily a synergistic effect...hmmm I wonder about nubain?

mikells43
08-21-2007, 08:14 PM
sorry i dont have the time to get into all the chemical aspects of all of the opiates, and frankly i do not care so why do it. and i hate going into my past cause i was a drug seeking beast . i just want to stay clean on this bupe. thats all.

Paregoric Kid
08-21-2007, 08:38 PM
I'm not attacking you I'm just saying its not a good idea, tramadol is a very unique drug it is not like most opioids where you can just take more and more and get increased effects. sort of like a ceiling effect you understand?
nubain might work with bupe depending on the binding affinities and how much bupe you were on. maybe because you are only on 4mg or maybe you are a fast metabolizer could be why you were able to feel it or maybe it was just placebo who knows.

mikells43
08-25-2007, 09:25 PM
i get it, cause of its uniqueness, the more u take the less of a benfit it is. when i was hooked on trams it was hell. a sweaty speedy twitchy hell

Inspektahdek
08-27-2007, 02:55 PM
im making my own personal experiment right now, 400mg tram 12mg bupe taking yesterday evening and 5-10mg valium to lower seizure threshold, should come out nicely I'll let u guys know

TBC

JonnyM
08-27-2007, 03:24 PM
i get it, cause of its uniqueness, the more u take the less of a benfit it is. when i was hooked on trams it was hell. a sweaty speedy twitchy hell

Drug seeking for trams...must have horribly difficult.
</sarcasm>

mikells43
08-27-2007, 10:23 PM
no actually it was easy, and only costs 100 bucks at www.prescription-drug-rx.com (http://www.prescription-drug-rx.com) but docs just hand the shit out like candy. i think tram should be scheudled, but thats my opinion. and the dea is talking about moving hydro up to a 2

Inspektahdek
08-29-2007, 03:54 PM
im making my own personal experiment right now, 400mg tram 12mg bupe taking yesterday evening and 5-10mg valium to lower seizure threshold, should come out nicely I'll let u guys know

TBC

Ok I guess the synergy thing is meant for taking subs the day of and then trams soon thereafter because a day after not taking subs or a little over a day of not taking the subs I thought theyd be in my system and have a synergy effect. Well the subs were in my system but not enough to do anything with the trams, they were just lingering for the block effect or anti W/D effect. I took 500mg (dont do this unless u have benzos because of the seizure threshold) and 10-15 mg diazepam/valium and I felt weird as hell, my eyes dilated and I kept squirming and then I passed out and felt no opiate effect at all just a very ODD ups and down feeling from the SSRI part of the trams. Nothing to chase or strive for, maybe if I would have taken the subs right before hand but just having subs lingering in my system, the synergy did not take effect. I suggest following what I copied from the erowid report and doing it that way.

I might try again in the future using that particular method.

Oh and my friend who lives in the states gets 200 trams for $96 US dollars sent cash on delivery overnight, PM ME FOR DETAILS

mikells43
08-29-2007, 10:53 PM
i got 180 for like 110. but the bad thing about that is that u never know what ur getting. also i think some of them might have been tampered with . it was weard. god i dont miss the tram addiction tho. that was pure hell. u can have all the trams u want cause i sure as hell dont want any. lol

Inspektahdek
09-24-2007, 07:13 PM
I tried the combo again but this time doing the bupe first instead of the day before and then the trams and it worked fantastically, I definitely had a buzz from the combo

johnysmoke
09-28-2007, 08:14 AM
I am currently taking 16mg of sub and some days less some times more. That is what the doctor started me out on last Tuesday about a week and a half ago. I found an old bottle
of tramadol 50 mg 120 count with 12 refills, and i think that the subs work wonders just by themselves but i kinda like a little extra every now and then. I never did like trams at all until i started the sub. Now i can take 200 mg of tramadol and 8 or 16 mg of suboxone and that produces a pretty fine buzz for me. I am still shocked at how Suboxone works so well.:confused:

Inspektahdek
09-28-2007, 10:52 AM
I tried it again with hit or miss results, I think it has to do with timing, when u take it before or after, etc. and how much tram, because now Ive had mixed results

wait the FENT TRAIN is calling

jonny-5
09-28-2007, 04:25 PM
wait the FENT TRAIN is calling

wooooo wooooo! i would like a ticket on that train.

Inspektahdek
09-28-2007, 04:50 PM
so far we're traveling I-C-E style! (I-C-E is the fastest way to travel by train in Germany, I usually just called it the bullet train, actually it's the Inner City Express and gets you all over Germany and some places in Europe fast as hell check it out. This baby is basically my car, I have a special VIP pass like how people have frequent flyer miles or their business's pay for their first class, I deck out the ICE trains in a nice cabin with a bar, a smoking area, and 2 stories to boot! Anyways check it out- sorry to get off topic but this is cool for none of u that have been to Germany, I wish America had better public transportation. Anyways my FENT TRAIN IS GOING ABOUT

THIS FAST <---- clickity here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdKOdBV1pU0)

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/06/06/fasttrains/image/ice3.jpg

CHOOOCHOOO!

cjd83us
09-29-2007, 08:56 AM
no actually it was easy, and only costs 100 bucks at www.prescription-drug-rx.com (http://www.prescription-drug-rx.com) but docs just hand the shit out like candy. i think tram should be scheudled, but thats my opinion. and the dea is talking about moving hydro up to a 2
the only way they will make hydro a schedule 2 is if they make it without any tylenol

bluide*devil
09-29-2007, 11:36 AM
the only way they will make hydro a schedule 2 is if they make it without any tylenol

hydro is ALREADY Schedule II without Tylenol.

Inspektahdek
09-30-2007, 02:59 PM

theres actually another thread I started a while back that still on the hydro page about it becoming a schedule 2, that's with tylenol, not now but in the present future in the United States

lets try to stay on topic guys :)

cjd83us
10-03-2007, 08:50 AM
^ my bad. but anyway im getting mixed signals here. so can taking ultram while on bupe give you a buzz or what?

Inspektahdek
10-04-2007, 10:50 AM
^ my bad. but anyway im getting mixed signals here. so can taking ultram while on bupe give you a buzz or what?

it's all good and I think it enhances it, just depends on timing and dose, I've had mixed results but one very pleasant one though

chopstix
10-04-2007, 12:38 PM
so far we're traveling I-C-E style! (I-C-E is the fastest way to travel by train in Germany, I usually just called it the bullet train, actually it's the Inner City Express and gets you all over Germany and some places in Europe fast as hell check it out. This baby is basically my car, I have a special VIP pass like how people have frequent flyer miles or their business's pay for their first class, I deck out the ICE trains in a nice cabin with a bar, a smoking area, and 2 stories to boot! Anyways check it out- sorry to get off topic but this is cool for none of u that have been to Germany, I wish America had better public transportation. Anyways my FENT TRAIN IS GOING ABOUT

THIS FAST <---- clickity here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdKOdBV1pU0)

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/06/06/fasttrains/image/ice3.jpg

CHOOOCHOOO!

Holy poop.

Dude, doing a speedball on that train has just become an item on my "Things to do before I die" list. I wanna get high at 186mph, on the gound; airplanes don't count.

Germany fucking rocks.

Inspektahdek
10-06-2007, 10:32 AM
Holy poop.

Dude, doing a speedball on that train has just become an item on my "Things to do before I die" list. I wanna get high at 186mph, on the gound; airplanes don't count.

Germany fucking rocks.

oh yes it does, and get this shit bruv, I had sex with my girl in the bathroom and the bahnmeister like the train ticket guy I guess you could say came by knocked on the door I stook our tickets out for him to stamp, he obviously knew we were fucking going almost 320/kmh and just stamped them closed the door and went about his day. hahaahha deutscheland! Not many people can say they have fucked at around 300kmh or like u said around 186mph or 200 give or take, my conversion is fucked. heehee

:D

GoddessofRATs
10-18-2007, 03:39 PM
I can say for sure that the liver can handle over 400mgs of Tramadol, i am walking proof LOL.

Ok, i was looking for a Tramadol and soboxone thread but this will do, gonna read it all. Seems Trams and Soboxone make a good high. But, i am saving them for when i don't have anything. Not gonna mix with Trams, don't wanna waste them on that.

GOR

why would you take that much tramadol. I don't think your liver can metabolize much more than 400mg at a time. so maybe 800mg max a day I'm not sure. 2 grams of tramadol a day is asking for a seizure

PantyShot9
09-19-2008, 04:53 PM
I can't believe I hadn't heard of this earlier. Not to say I hadn't tried it becuz I get a montly supply of trams and my mom helps me out with subs I just never tried them the way the erowid report said to. I just took 400 mg of tramadol, 4 of sub, and 5 Midrin so I'm feeling pretty nice. Does anyone know why the sub before the trams?