PDA

View Full Version : Advice On Oxys 20MG

Opilover
08-08-2007, 09:14 AM
Hi Everyone and WELCOME BACK,,,I have a quick question...I have a pretty high opiate tolerance for example 25mg of perks per dose or 40 mg hydros per dose.Well I've never tried Oxys before and I have a chance to to get 4 20mgs,,my question is,should I take one or would that be to much for me to start out on,,I thought about chewing it up but don't want to OD cause I never tried the OC's and have always wanted to...Your advice is greatly appreciated...

Thanks In Advance

OxyContinuously
08-08-2007, 09:30 AM
Hi Everyone and WELCOME BACK,,,I have a quick question...I have a pretty high opiate tolerance for example 25mg of perks per dose or 40 mg hydros per dose.Well I've never tried Oxys before and I have a chance to to get 4 20mgs,,my question is,should I take one or would that be to much for me to start out on,,I thought about chewing it up but don't want to OD cause I never tried the OC's and have always wanted to...Your advice is greatly appreciated...

Thanks In Advance

Hey Opi!! NIce to see you, and niceto have the board back.

first of all, 25mg of perky nips, you say? That's not that high of a tolerance, brotha--> I snort 40-60mg of OC jsut to get nice, and an entire 80 in two lines, to get *right.* Also, just so you know, perks, and OxyContin are the same main ingredient: oxycodone; only difference is that percocets have oxycodone with acetaminophen in it and are immediate released, whereas OxyContin (OC's) are just oxycodone with no acetaminophen (Tylenol) and they are time-release...

Shit, Opi, if you take 25mg or percocet with no problem, by all means, a 20mg OC would be perfectly fine for you, bro. What i would suggest is exactly what you alluded to----> crush it nice and fine, the best you can (this is done to defeat the time release mechanism; if you just swallow it whole, the 20milligrams of oxycodone would be released over 8 to 12 hours, essentially wasting it) and take it in a soda, or water, or just swallow the powder.

You'll notice that even though Percocet and OxyContin are exactly the same regarding active ingredients, the oxy crushed and eaten may hit you a bit harder (in a good way, mind you--you are in NO danger of overdosing, so get that outta ur head ;-) than the regular ol Percocet.

So to answer ur original question: Sure absolutely buy the 4 20's...Crush them and enjoy, and remember that OxyContin and Percocet are essentially identical (minus the Tylenol and time release nonsense) so however you feel off of 20 mg percocet, you'll feel exactly the same off of 20mg OC becasue they are both oxycodone...

Hope that helps, and a little word of advice: that's great that ur tolerance is nice and low; you *can* snort the 20 if you would like and it'll hit harder , and faster, but it will end quicker and also serve to rasie ur tolerance so that after a few days or so of tooting 20mg, you'll find that eating 20mg just won't be the same....brotha u got the right idea man...enjoy!!

later dude
respect
peace out

Oxy

insaneike
08-08-2007, 10:26 AM
40mg hydro, 25mg oxy is a high toelrance?!!? HAH! That is pretty much a first timer dose IMO... You must be sensitive to opioids man. I do 90mg Roxi(three roxi 30s) to get 'high', even though it's not a real opi high at that dose(oxy sucks IMO, once you're into fent n methadone addiction). You have a low tolerance man. Claiming you have a high one could get you into an OD one day... Lucky ass, I would seriously do almsot anything to have that low of a toler again, grr, bastard, I'm jealous lol. Try and keep it that low too, because once you have a toler, you got one...:mad:

Oxy up there done covered it rpetty well for ya, and thats about all you need to know is what he said. but I'm opiated(refill day hehe, and what a day for opiophile to be active & working again, woot woot) so heres my worthless .02 cents.

and OxyCtontin's active ingredient/drug is Oxycodone, the same drug that is in your Percocets. OxyCtonins are only OxyCodone though, and are continuous release(12hr claiming but in reality it's more like 8hr tops) and Percocets have are a Acetaminophen(APAP)-Oxycodone combo drug. The percs will indeed feel weaker because of the Acetaminophen in them, as it slows release some. Crushed OxyContin or Roxicodone(InstantRelease Oxycodone) is stronger and a better high ebcasue it doesn't have half the mass that Percocets have. Thus it gets in you a lot faster thus hitting a little harder. The faster it absrobs the better rush/initial come up will be. Get it?

Now no matter how fine you crush a OxyContin it will not be 100% time release. I'd say you get it to about 85%... I explained how it works better in a thread called 'Teva Blues', search for it. and be sure to crushed/chew the tab of OxyContin to it's not slowly released voer a few hours thus becoming next to worthless. If you take 25mg of percs just crushed a whole OC20 and swallow. I'm willing to bet the 20mg OxyContin(crushed n swallowed) feels a lot better/stronger than 25mg of Percocet. Depending on a few factors you may even prefer a crushed OC20 over 30mg of Percocet. It takes me like 40-50mg of Percocet(more towards the 40mg end if it's Percocet brand or Watson brand, the Mallis take more towards the 50mg end) to feel like a single Roxicodone 30mg(I get the little blue A215 stamped Amide Pharms brand).

All in all, Take the same dose as you would with percs, cept you can even go 5-7.5mg less with the OxyContins and get the same effect, if not still being better(if anyone wants a decent explanation look up the Teva Blues thread).
Be safe and have fun man! :cloud9:

Opilover
08-08-2007, 10:53 AM
Damn and I thought I had a good high tolerance lol,,well I'm gonna go ahead and chew one of these bad boys up and enjoy...The person I got them from was wanting to sell me a balloon of tar said it would be a better value then the OC's but I'm not ready to go down that road and from what I learned here not sure if I even want to..The person who I was talking to told me to becareful if I do the tar better to snort it cause once I start with the needle I will get the needle fever and want to plug everything...Well Oxy bro and Ike I appreciate your advice and I will do as my mentors says and just chew one up and have fun, :D Thanks guys for the info...

OxyContinuously
08-08-2007, 10:54 AM
Hey Ike

You brought up a very valid point...something that I experience too: how different brands like mallis, roxis, watson, and other misc. labs when they all have the same main ingredient in the same doses, some brands just flat out suck. Weird, huh? My guess is that it *must* be the binder/filler and shit that holds it together that is delaying the absorption...the weird thing is that let's say a ten mg Percocet. The yellow E712 (i think that's the stamp) hit a helluva lot harder than some other white perc 10 (i forgot who makes this one but its 10/325 and it's white as opposed to the yellow E712) Ahhh I got it: it's "M523" must be malli...but yeah theres a difference between those two and it's weird 'cause they have exactly the same amount of the exact same shit, even the tylenol...

boy oh boy, the effing Tevas!!! Man do *those* suck...I must say though, i had never heard of crisping or anything like that, and props dude---> your "Teva Blues" thread is what's up...I'll tell you that by reading that, you saved me from wasting a lot of good OC; good lookin' on that...

Refill day? That is *definitely* what's up, bro!! I'm sure you're getting a nice variety of some good shit. (I think I recall you said once u are scripted Fent patches and methadone, something along those lines?) but no matter how you slice it, that's a good day, man!!!

peace out
later
Oxy

Opilover
08-08-2007, 11:59 AM
Hey Ike

You brought up a very valid point...something that I experience too: how different brands like mallis, roxis, watson, and other misc. labs when they all have the same main ingredient in the same doses, some brands just flat out suck. Weird, huh? My guess is that it *must* be the binder/filler and shit that holds it together that is delaying the absorption...the weird thing is that let's say a ten mg Percocet. The yellow E712 (i think that's the stamp) hit a helluva lot harder than some other white perc 10 (i forgot who makes this one but its 10/325 and it's white as opposed to the yellow E712) Ahhh I got it: it's "M523" must be malli...but yeah theres a difference between those two and it's weird 'cause they have exactly the same amount of the exact same shit, even the tylenol...

boy oh boy, the effing Tevas!!! Man do *those* suck...I must say though, i had never heard of crisping or anything like that, and props dude---> your "Teva Blues" thread is what's up...I'll tell you that by reading that, you saved me from wasting a lot of good OC; good lookin' on that...

Refill day? That is *definitely* what's up, bro!! I'm sure you're getting a nice variety of some good shit. (I think I recall you said once u are scripted Fent patches and methadone, something along those lines?) but no matter how you slice it, that's a good day, man!!!

peace out
later
Oxy

Not sure of who makes the ones I got they are like white or peach and one side says OC and the other says 20...hope these are the good ones :D

elay2838
08-09-2007, 01:56 AM
I can't even take hydro anymore. It would take me atleast 30 hydros to feel okay but that's way beyond the amount of tylenol I would even like to approach. I'd end up sick with a shitty liver. Oxy's are the only way to go. Nice and clean high with no physical damage. Gotta love it.

Woowoo
08-09-2007, 02:39 AM
Thanks In Advance

What seem people, including yourself, don't seem to understand is this simple fact: oxycodone and percocet are the same thing. Percs are oxycodone with a big heaping helping of APAP (Tylenol) on the side. Nothing more, nothing less.

Regardless of what some others on this thread have said, yes 25mg of perks per dose is indeed a "pretty high" tolerance. That means you're taking 5 pills when normally a doctor would prescribe 1 or 2 per dose. Of course it's all relative. I've eaten four OC80's before. That's like eating 64 percocet!!! I'm not bragging, just illustrating that it's all relative. And you think my habit is the worst around? Fuck no. Stick around... I have things relatively under control compared to some people here.

Anyhow to answer your question, if you enjoy 25mg of percocet then you'll enjoy eating one or two of those 20mg pills. Three of them might be pushing it--I'd start with one or two. And by all means, chew them up. It won't defeat the time release anyhow!! It will just kick in a few minutes quicker than otherwise.

Oh and by the way, if you keep doing this shit, you'll ruin your life. But you probably already know that so I won't preach. Have fun :)

Duckfeet
08-09-2007, 03:22 AM
Yeah, percocets and percodans were about the only way you could get oxycodone, at one time. Then they came out with Tylox, when the movie stars, like Liz Taylor and such, were getting all strung out on percodans, which had aspirin instead of tylenol, like Tylox and Percocets had. Percodans u could fix, but we didn't know shit about harm reduction and I hate to think of all the aspirin went up my veins. Only decent pharmaceuticals around was dilaudid...but of course around that time they came out with oxycontin, and a whole new version of opiate addict was born...and the private methadone clinics came along right at the same time, so somebody made a bunch of money. And hydrocodone, hell the only place u used to see that was in Tussendex cough syrup...not no more tho...all kinds of new pills to entice new junkies, I guess...hard to believe at one time we used to think *codeine* was the hot lick, washed down w/a couple beers...before everybody and their cousin got hooked on pain pills...at one time, those medicine cabinets were virgen territory...not no more...

Opilover
08-09-2007, 08:26 AM
Oh and by the way, if you keep doing this shit, you'll ruin your life. But you probably already know that so I won't preach. Have fun :)

Ohhhh I'm not going to be doing them all the time to damn expensive,,paid $80 for 4 the buzz was decent but hell I'll stick to the perks..I was curious cause I've read alot about them and never tried them till now..the dude I got them from was telling me it would be a better value to buy H I said naaaaa I'm not ready to cross that bridge at this point and from what I learned here I probably won't ever cross it. Thanks Woo for the input

OxyContinuously
08-09-2007, 09:04 AM
Ohhhh I'm not going to be doing them all the time to damn expensive,,paid $80 for 4 the buzz was decent but hell I'll stick to the perks..I was curious cause I've read alot about them and never tried them till now..the dude I got them from was telling me it would be a better value to buy H I said naaaaa I'm not ready to cross that bridge at this point and from what I learned here I probably won't ever cross it. Thanks Woo for the input

To answer your other question, Opi, if the ones u got said "OC" on one side and "20" on the other and were pink, then guess what? You got the brand ones; the best ones u can get, made by Purdue Pharmaceuticals, so that's cool.:)

Opilover
08-09-2007, 09:18 AM
To answer your other question, Opi, if the ones u got said "OC" on one side and "20" on the other and were pink, then guess what? You got the brand ones; the best ones u can get, made by Purdue Pharmaceuticals, so that's cool.:)

Well hell then I got pretty lucky in that part,,I can get Roxis 15's from same person for $15 a piece is that about the going rate?

OxyContinuously
08-09-2007, 09:28 AM
Well hell then I got pretty lucky in that part,,I can get Roxis 15's from same person for $15 a piece is that about the going rate?

What bothers me a bit is the pricing. Usually, oxy, in any of it's various forms sells for about 50 cents a milligram--- ballpark estimate. For example, near me, 80's can go from 35 to 45 a piece, 40's for 20 - 25, depending, and perc 10's are a rip off 6 or 7 bucks. Roxi's I have not found in my area, unfortunately.

You said ur dude is doing 15 bucks for a 15mg roxi...I mean shit, we like what we like, you know? And while some will get them for less, like I know this kid in Dirty Jersey that gets roxi 30's for 15 a pop and if he gets a hundred of them, then they are 10 a piece. So it's very subjective, depending on the oxy "scene" where you are, how many dealers, etc. are familiar with oxy, and if it's in demand or not. I've found that the OxyContins will usually cost more than say, Perc 10's, pound for pound, milligram for milligram, but that's not always the case. A general "rule of thumb" (if I can even use such words to describe street oxy, LOL ;-) is 50 cents per milligram. A dollar per milligram is a little on the high side, I'll admit, but you only bought 4 right?? I would imagine that if you talked to ur dude and wanted, say, 50 of them, that he would hook u up with a little break in price...

So that's a generalization, and a prett good guide, I think. I have heard of 80's going for as little as 20 or 25 bucks each no matter how much u buy, all the way up to 60 and 80 dollars...so it's all relative.

Example: this weekend I am going to get a lot of perc 10s and my man said he would give them to me for 6 or 7 (but we're also close friends so I'm sure he'll hook it up ;-) so Iam going to get a couple fist-fulls, lol. :D

later bro
peace out

Oxy

Opilover
08-09-2007, 09:32 AM
What sucks is right now I'm going through a middleman he said after a few more deals he will hook me up with guy who has the supply so I get them straight through him

flipside
08-09-2007, 09:32 AM
^^ Don't forget your CWE sweetie..;)
Hugs

Opilover
08-09-2007, 02:48 PM
^^ Don't forget your CWE sweetie..;)
Hugs

I been practicing the CWE method and ty for caring ;)

Huggsss

Ghost666
08-09-2007, 06:55 PM
Yeah, just chew one of those pink guys up. I use ONLY my front teeth and slowly go through the whole pill, getting it broken up as much as possible. If you throw them to your back teeth you'll get bits stuck in them and you won't get all of it at once. I also bought a pill crusher that turns em into powder on one side, the other side has a blade to cut them in half. I use it for splitting up an 80mg. I only swallow, never smoke or bang anything. I know I'd like it too much. I tried snorting half an 80 OC once and I got the most amazing headache and I didn't' like it near as much as chewing them up.

I get around 20 of the 20 OC's per month from a friend, usually paying 12 bucks a piece. Another source does 80mg OC's for $45-50. Like others here, I really prefer Oxy over Hydro, though the hydro's get me through the month. My back doc writes me 180ct 10/325 hydro's a month (Weird too, he won't write for anything else, but keeps upping my dosage of hydro's. I'll leave this for a different discussion) and another source gets me another 120ct of the same. Plus I grab the OC's when they show up to give my liver a break AND I like them a lot more. Going to start CWE tomorrow to also help that liver out.

Remember when taking two 7.5mg Lortab would put you out??? LOL... And how happy you'd get when the dentist would give you a script for 20 of them? And you could stretch them out for days? Sigh...

Enough ramble"n...

Oh, and chew those OC's up on an empty stomach! I mean REALLY empty. Total waste if ya mix them with food.

Woowoo
08-09-2007, 08:52 PM
Ohhhh I'm not going to be doing them all the time to damn expensive....paid $80 for 4 the buzz was decent but hell I'll stick to the perks
Yeah I've heard that one before. In fact I think those very words came out of my mouth before I shot $10,000 worth of drugs into my greedy greedy arms.

the morphine the better
08-16-2007, 11:59 AM

Thanks In Advance

One thing everyone forgot to mention to you is that you don't want to just crush the oxy up, you need to put it in your mouth for a minute or so and let the time release coating dissolve. Now everyone in here could get into a long discussion about how long to let it dissolve and the proper ways blah blah, but either way let it dissolve in your tongue then take it out and wipe all the shit off with a towel. Then I use a wire colander or strainer and grate the pill up like its parmesan cheese..

wu tang

Duckfeet
08-16-2007, 12:41 PM
Yep: I said a lot of things too...but eventually dope over-ruled'em all...

Every once in a while I want to yell: "Youll be Sorrrrrryyyyyyy"!!!!! But hell, it's Opiophile, and I never listened to anybody...I think it's part of being young. To be experimental and brave. From a Darwinian point it's probably good. Oh well....

Yeah I've heard that one before. In fact I think those very words came out of my mouth before I shot $10,000 worth of drugs into my greedy greedy arms.

edarrin
08-17-2007, 05:52 PM
Yeah, percocets and percodans were about the only way you could get oxycodone, at one time. Then they came out with Tylox, when the movie stars, like Liz Taylor and such, were getting all strung out on percodans, which had aspirin instead of tylenol, like Tylox and Percocets had. Percodans u could fix, but we didn't know shit about harm reduction and I hate to think of all the aspirin went up my veins. Only decent pharmaceuticals around was dilaudid...but of course around that time they came out with oxycontin, and a whole new version of opiate addict was born...and the private methadone clinics came along right at the same time, so somebody made a bunch of money. And hydrocodone, hell the only place u used to see that was in Tussendex cough syrup...not no more tho...all kinds of new pills to entice new junkies, I guess...hard to believe at one time we used to think *codeine* was the hot lick, washed down w/a couple beers...before everybody and their cousin got hooked on pain pills...at one time, those medicine cabinets were virgen territory...not no more

Yep, I remember those days. And it's true that drugs of current abuse go into different categories or phases/trends.

For me it was amphetamines and psychedelics , which morphed into cocaine in the 80's and finally with the advent of oxycontin my current tastes have been in opiates. With on and off again benzodiazepam useage. (mostly on) throughout.

Now I do 200-300mg of Morphine SR and about 40mg IR IV. Followed by 60-80mg oxycontin (crushed and orally ingested) to get a good result now.

So you should, which I'm betting you may have a bit of a dilemma, not allow your tolerance to rise. Because like everybody else has said...once you get a tolerance you have one for good to a certain degree. Certainly one cannot use the same dose they were using before a 3 month break or something. but even then if you continue to use it will rise back up to it's former level in record time.