PDA

View Full Version : 15/325 mg Lortabs

Hydro-Joe
11-19-2005, 09:05 AM
Does anyone know if 15/325 mg Lortabs exist? I've come across this strength several times at various websites but have yet to verify it.

As per my previous posts, I'm currently prescribed 120-10/500mg Lortabs a month (along with 240 Sonatas and 240 Tramadols).

When I return to the doctor next week, I'm going to try and score some Lortab elixer or some of the 15/325's if they indeed exist.

Thanks!

gnat
11-19-2005, 09:56 AM
I can't confirm they exist but I can tell you that you may wish to get at least 10/325 norco's to go a little easier on your liver.

Now, some docs will write scripts that must be filled at a compound shop. I have had a 30mg hydrocodone capsule. Since then, the doc has up'd the script this guy has to 40mg. It's a bitch to fill the script because you can't just go to a regular pharm but its SOooooo clean feeling and strong. Nice pills for sure.

So if they do exist I would say they are a special compound and not an actual name-brand, manufactured pill.

paperrabbit
11-19-2005, 05:37 PM
In the U.S. there isn't a 15mg hydrocodone (unless it's brand new and just hasn't crossed my radar), but yes, you can get a compound of it....but you have to find somewhere that will do it. My best friend is a pharm tech and I guess they do it at the Walgreens here...

gnat
11-19-2005, 06:24 PM
In the U.S. there isn't a 15mg hydrocodone (unless it's brand new and just hasn't crossed my radar), but yes, you can get a compound of it....but you have to find somewhere that will do it. My best friend is a pharm tech and I guess they do it at the Walgreens here...

Not a bad friend to have ;)

duke_nemmerle
11-20-2005, 02:30 AM
Not a bad friend to have ;)

NO doubt man, I think I wann a be in pharm R&D and bioassay drugs like some guy on A.D.H.

Zoops
11-20-2005, 05:07 AM
First , I'd certainly not be suprised if we see a product like that coming out soon, what with the demand for opiate pharms so high these days (I mean, even for legitimate-use analgesics), second, it might already be out. I am gonna look around.

HEY HYDRO JOE - how in the hell do you get your doc to prescribe 240 sonata's at a time? This drug is absolutely FASCINATING to me. It is certainly a downer, but very very short acting, as I'm sure you are aware (and anyone else who's tried it). But the coolest thing about it is that you can sniff it! Yeah, that's right, you can snort it up your nose! It kicks in faster than coke - no lie. Like 30 seconds, literally.

AND, what makes it sooooo very very special is that it is a hallucinogen too. At higher doses, starting at about 20mg intranasally or 30mg orally, it becomes hallucinogenic. I have seen the same type of stuff just like when I took acid or shrooms on sonata, and on ambien too for that matter (which is closely related, but it's very hard on the nose to snort, I wouldn't recommend that). Geometric patterns and whole bit. I have read one report in a medical journal of full-on hallucinogenic effects caused by ambiem (zolpidem) in one patient, so it's not too far-fetched to believe its first cousin zaleplon, which is sonata's generic name, would be hallucinogenic too. This effect may only be manifested in a certain subpopulation of folks, but man, it's totally awesome. Back in my trippin' days, the thing that I didn't like about hallucinogens was that they made me soooo damn wired, couldn't sleep on 'em unless I had some benzo's or drank like a case of beer with it. With sonata, it's built right into the drug.

Hydro, tell me what the condition the doctor is treating with all those sonatas and maybe I can procure a mother lode of them myself.

tanks

paperrabbit
11-23-2005, 01:09 PM
Hrmm...that's pretty interesting, Zoop. I have a script for Sonata I got last year for my insomnia. That shit was expensive even WITH my insurance...ANYWAY, taking it orally 10mg would work for a couple weeks and then tolerance skyrocketed and it had no effect on me anymore. 40 mg was the most I would take at once. However, this is a problem I have had with every single sleep aid I've ever been on...needless to say, I didn't get my refills because I found it pretty worthless. I have tried insufflating 10 - 20 mg and really didn't get much besides a slight relaxation, which in retrospect could be placebo. I take AMbien now to get me into sleepy land when I'm not doused on the opiates and it works like a charm...haven't tripped off of it, but then again I have never really done any more than 10 - 15 mg at once. Strange how the stuff can work so dramatically on one person but not on another.

I still have a few of those things sitting in my drawer, maybe i'll give 'em another whirl.

skeletontea
11-23-2005, 01:34 PM
I have a script for Sonata I got last year for my insomnia, taking it orally 10mg would work for a couple weeks and then tolerance skyrocketed and it had no effect on me anymore. 40 mg was the most I would take at once. However, this is a problem I have had with every single sleep aid I've ever been on...

Sonata never worked for me, have you ever tried eszopiclone (Lunesta)? Unlike Zolpidem (Ambien), which quits working for me pretty quickly, this stuff can be taken for over 15 nights in a row, no prob (at least thats my experience.) There's a bit more detail about it in the last post in the "waiting for a deliveries" thread by zoop (i think.)

SORRY, somehow made a double post, is there a way to erase one of them?

skeletontea
11-23-2005, 01:34 PM
I have a script for Sonata I got last year for my insomnia, taking it orally 10mg would work for a couple weeks and then tolerance skyrocketed and it had no effect on me anymore. 40 mg was the most I would take at once. However, this is a problem I have had with every single sleep aid I've ever been on...

Sonata never worked for me, have you ever tried eszopiclone (Lunesta)? Unlike Zolpidem (Ambien), which quits working for me pretty quickly, this stuff can be taken for over 15 nights in a row, no prob (at least thats my experience.) There's a bit more detail about it in the last post in the "waiting for a package" thread (i think thats the thread name.)

Bonnie100
11-25-2005, 04:37 PM
I take AMbien now to get me into sleepy land when I'm not doused on the opiates and it works like a charm...haven't tripped off of it, but then again I have never really done any more than 10 - 15 mg at once. Strange how the stuff can work so dramatically on one person but not on another.

Ya know I took an Ambien once by accident instead of my zoloft - In the morning- Holy crap, I literally did not remember the first hours of being at work. When they say you can have short memory term loss at a side effect, believe it- I won't take those now.

And how do people get these hydro's from the doctor so easily? I have back and neck pains all the time and my doc struggles to give them to me!

Hydro-Joe
11-29-2005, 04:02 PM
Zoop (and others):

I just told my doctor I was having trouble sleeping (which I was). He gave me a script for 240 of the Sonata's. Yesterday, I went back to the doctor and I told him I would like to try the 'regular' Ambien, but he gave me Ambien CR (120 + 4 refills). I still have refills on the Sonata if the Ambien CR's don't work.

He also asked me if I was out of pain medicine...Of course I was! Instead of writing me the standard 7.5/500mg Lortabs, he wrote me something called Vicoprofen (bottle has 7.5/200 IBU on it). He graciously wrote me 120 of them.

I've never had trouble with my doctor. He states if someone is pain, he can do something about it...I won't post what he said of the particular governmental agency which babysits doctors and their prescription pads!

I'm glad that I have such a relationship with my doc. I use to live in the same city where the doctor is located. I have since moved about 40 miles south into another state. I wouldn't go to ANY of the doctors here. I still drive the 40 miles to see my old doc and that is what I intend to do.

Hydro-Joe

Bonnie100
12-01-2005, 05:39 PM
I love Doctors who hate "governmental agencies" I need to find one who cares more that your in pain than (supposedly) worried about addiction. I'm old enough to know what I want-regardless of the risk of addiction. My Dad takes them for so long then goes thru a few minor withdrawals- then back on them.

I wish I lived where that Doc is. Damn

_rlpsd.
12-20-2005, 05:55 PM
Zoop (and others):

I just told my doctor I was having trouble sleeping (which I was). He gave me a script for 240 of the Sonata's. Yesterday, I went back to the doctor and I told him I would like to try the 'regular' Ambien, but he gave me Ambien CR (120 + 4 refills). I still have refills on the Sonata if the Ambien CR's don't work.

He also asked me if I was out of pain medicine...Of course I was! Instead of writing me the standard 7.5/500mg Lortabs, he wrote me something called Vicoprofen (bottle has 7.5/200 IBU on it). He graciously wrote me 120 of them.

I've never had trouble with my doctor. He states if someone is pain, he can do something about it...I won't post what he said of the particular governmental agency which babysits doctors and their prescription pads!

I'm glad that I have such a relationship with my doc. I use to live in the same city where the doctor is located. I have since moved about 40 miles south into another state. I wouldn't go to ANY of the doctors here. I still drive the 40 miles to see my old doc and that is what I intend to do.

Hydro-Joe

lucky :(

insaneike
01-08-2006, 09:39 AM
Never heard of anyhting over 10mg lortab brand. But my friend gets some kind of hydrocodone thats 20mg... I think it might be something like narcocet or something? but hydro sucks lol. I trade my 60, 7.5s a month for smoke and wgood pills. Don't ya love how the docs give a VERY tolerant person(and they know it) fucking lortab when he is in serious ass pain, where he can't even sleep over 4 hours! Though i get hydro for my knees(arthritis basicly) and they didnt give me but Soma(carispodal) for my back! Arrrgh.

later

voodoobudah
01-08-2006, 10:40 PM
Here is a site I wish I new about when so called Drug buddies were trying to rip me off :http://pharmaceuticals.mallinckrodt.com/Products/ProductList.asp If you scroll down to your favorite and click ,a neat pic and info will appear..

Zoops
01-09-2006, 05:27 AM
Wow, Voodoobooda, look what you can buy from them - scroll all the way down.

They sell GRAMS of pure fent and sufenta, 100gram packages of pure hydro bitartrate. Wish I had a DEA purchasing license. Ya think I could just order some and tell them that I just misplaced my DEA permit, but that I really really do have one?

SomniGod
01-09-2006, 11:37 AM

They sell GRAMS of pure fent and sufenta, 100gram packages of pure hydro bitartrate. Wish I had a DEA purchasing license. Ya think I could just order some and tell them that I just misplaced my DEA permit, but that I really really do have one?

Man if it were only that easy!!!!!!!!!!! (and if it does work...share the secret with your pal somnigod!!!)

~S~

voodoobudah
01-09-2006, 11:48 AM

They sell GRAMS of pure fent and sufenta, 100gram packages of pure hydro bitartrate. Wish I had a DEA purchasing license. Ya think I could just order some and tell them that I just misplaced my DEA permit, but that I really really do have one? Zoop -do you think they would compound me up some Fent and Cocaine if I said "Pretty Please"? This mixture is one of the best depession- fighters I can recommend!

_rlpsd.
01-15-2006, 12:28 AM
Here is a site I wish I new about when so called Drug buddies were trying to rip me off :http://pharmaceuticals.mallinckrodt.com/Products/ProductList.asp If you scroll down to your favorite and click ,a neat pic and info will appear..

damn. i wish i could buy some of that stuff!

orangejuice
09-08-2006, 06:10 AM
I remember back in the day (about 6 years ago) when i was 14 or 15 and only had a tiny habit. ( 2 or 3 hydros and a soma would do me right) The person who i got everything else from talked about having these hydrocodone 40mgs! Back then i was like WTF. i was smart enough then to kno that hydro usually came no higher than 10mgs. They were capsules. One side red, one side blue. it almost seems like i tried one, but i dont think i did. That person told me that they werent as strong as 4 hyrdo 10's would be though. That was rather opinonated, but i found the whole idea of a 40 mg hydro cool as hell. That was the only time i heard of it, never seen any like it since, and rarely have i even heard of people getten em, when they were availible. I need to do some research on those, but i understand that 10mgs is the highest on the market, other than a formulated script. Anyone else see these back in the day? Im pretty sure that that person wouldnt lie to me, he'd have no reason to, and also, he wasnt the only one who told me bout em, at around the same time, i had another person confirm on what they were. Anyone?

Spell Relief
09-08-2006, 10:24 AM
Your on the right track O.J.
You know who had a prescrption written and he had a choice
of them or the 10s for the month. Dr. J gave me a option similar, but
opted out.
Anyways the deal was he had to mail a check/cash maybe? with the
script to a Pharm far away, and they had to mix em up : 40 mgs. Hydro
in a red & blue cap. They could make em 20 mgs as well.
I liked the 40s they were ok. not enough to use alone for my pain but
good! I think he only got 30 or 40 at a time. hope this answered your Q's

orangejuice
09-08-2006, 05:49 PM
in the words of curly... Certainly!

Inspektahdek
09-09-2006, 09:11 AM
I remember back in the day (about 6 years ago) when i was 14 or 15 and only had a tiny habit. ( 2 or 3 hydros and a soma would do me right) The person who i got everything else from talked about having these hydrocodone 40mgs! Back then i was like WTF. i was smart enough then to kno that hydro usually came no higher than 10mgs. They were capsules. One side red, one side blue. it almost seems like i tried one, but i dont think i did. That person told me that they werent as strong as 4 hyrdo 10's would be though. That was rather opinonated, but i found the whole idea of a 40 mg hydro cool as hell. That was the only time i heard of it, never seen any like it since, and rarely have i even heard of people getten em, when they were availible. I need to do some research on those, but i understand that 10mgs is the highest on the market, other than a formulated script. Anyone else see these back in the day? Im pretty sure that that person wouldnt lie to me, he'd have no reason to, and also, he wasnt the only one who told me bout em, at around the same time, i had another person confirm on what they were. Anyone?

Yea, the hydro compounds are real. They come in capsules and usually have a compound most commonly @

10/200
15/250

and 100mg Ibuprofen variations (Ibuprofen for me is wayyyyyyyy better at relieving my type of muscle/disc pain that I'm prescribed hydro for and it's way better for your liver!) When will they ever learn that Ibu overall is way better for most types of pain that PKS are prescribed for?

I currently get 10/325 120 or 90 a month depending on doctor at the moment. I spoke to my doctor last time about switching me to the compounds so next month I'm gonna get a nice slew of 120 of the 15/200mg Hydro/Ibuprofen capsules. These are gonna be heavenly. I'll let you guys know how that shit goes down.

/me

thebrownsound
09-18-2006, 03:34 PM
I currently get 120 hydrocodone compounds of 15mg hydro/200mg apap. They have to be gotten through a compounding pharmacy, in my case I get them through an ROP. They are also available in 15/100 and 15/80 (apap) as well as 15/100 and 15/80 Ibuprophen.

Great thing is, they are cheaper than "pressed" 10mg Lortabs, Lorcets, etc. and they are in capsules that when opened are finely ground powder.

If you'd like more info on them, let me know.

gnat
09-21-2006, 07:14 AM
Your on the right track O.J.
You know who had a prescrption written and he had a choice
of them or the 10s for the month. Dr. J gave me a option similar, but
opted out.
Anyways the deal was he had to mail a check/cash maybe? with the
script to a Pharm far away, and they had to mix em up : 40 mgs. Hydro
in a red & blue cap. They could make em 20 mgs as well.
I liked the 40s they were ok. not enough to use alone for my pain but
good! I think he only got 30 or 40 at a time. hope this answered your Q's

Funny how the colors stay consistent... I've seen alot of CR compound hydros in 30, 40, and 50mg. 30's were orange(with orange powder, also seen pink in 30s), 40's were red and blue(pink powder) and 50's were white and red(pink powder made the white look pinkish). I wonder if that's just a standard everywhere.

But all of the above are controlled release, and I pretty much believe that it's built into the powder.

Inspektahdek
09-28-2006, 02:49 PM
I will be testing out my new prescription of 120 15/100mg hydros tomorrow. I'll let all of you know how well they manage pain, etc.

Inspektahdek
10-05-2006, 07:51 PM
Ok, I received and tried my 120 count 15/100 hydro acetaminophen and they are simply FUCKIN EXQUISITE! and absoulutely blow Norcos out of the water.

Bad thing is, I'm out I went through all of those fairly god damn fast, DOH......

Anyways, big ups to compounds

LayinLow
10-06-2006, 01:21 AM
Ok, I received and tried my 120 count 15/100 hydro acetaminophen and they are simply FUCKIN EXQUISITE! and absoulutely blow Norcos out of the water.

Bad thing is, I'm out I went through all of those fairly god damn fast, DOH......

Anyways, big ups to compounds
You went through 120 15mg hydro's in a week? Pretty big habit.. when I first started taking opiates, I started with hydrocodone and my habit developed into about that many.. not quite tho!

Inspektahdek
10-10-2006, 11:28 AM
You went through 120 15mg hydro's in a week? Pretty big habit.. when I first started taking opiates, I started with hydrocodone and my habit developed into about that many.. not quite tho!

Yea my habit is pretty bad yet I am prescribed them legitimately and have pain but I also like to use them moreso for fun so yea this week will be somewhat painful :(

antony
10-10-2006, 11:35 AM
Yea my habit is pretty bad yet I am prescribed them legitimately and have pain but I also like to use them moreso for fun so yea this week will be somewhat painful :(

it's a tight rope being prescribed our doc's.